Founders Ch. 19

Story Info
The first colony mission to Mars, 2043 CE.
1.9k words
4.69
6.4k
6
0

Part 19 of the 97 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
398 Followers

19: Wednesday, July 15, 2100 hours CST: Michaela and Aanya

Zach got his first text message of the night from Michaela. "I need you. Come quarters Aanya & me. Probably both or she watch."

Zach sent a quick "Headed your way" response and started for their quarters. First he walked through Hydroponics Bay B4 and Storage B4 to Radial Arm Bay B2.

The hatchway to the radial arm bay was always kept shut. While he was contemplating it, he got a text from Colby. "Spend the night with me, lover. I'm wet for you."

Zach texted back, "I have some medical duties to attend to that will take me an hour to 90 minutes. Wait for me in my quarters, which is open. I'll join you as soon as I'm done." He saw no reason to torment her by mentioning the nature of the medical duties.

"BTW My roomie Anming is looking for you for some reason."

Zach texted Anming, "Colby said you were looking for me."

Anming texted, "Yes. Can we talk?"

"Can it wait until tomorrow?"

"Certainly."

"Thank you. We can talk some time during our rec period together in the morning. Text you and meet then?"

"Thank you."

"My pleasure. I enjoyed our talk in the dressing room."

"Likewise," Anming replied.

Zach cycled through both rim hatches for Radial Arm Bay B2 and walked through Laundry B. From there, he traversed Storage B2, Hydroponics Bay B3, past Colette's quarters, to Hydroponics Bay B2. There he met Charisse with another load of seedlings. They hugged briefly. She kept working. He got a text from Colleen, "I need you tonight. We don't have to hide from the crew any more. I'll be needing you a lot."

Zach texted, "I love it! I'll visit you in your quarters during the night, but I can't stay tonight. We can meet again during our morning rec time if you want."

Colleen replied, "Perfect, lover. Wake me up whenever."

Zach walked from Hydroponics Bay B2 through Waste Recycling B. He got a text from Berte, "I miss you. I want you."

Zach looked at the roster and texted, "Let's meet when you get off duty at 10 AM tomorrow."

"Not before 2 AM when duty starts?" Berte asked.

"I don't know. I'll try. Definitely when you get off shift, okay?"

"Both?"

"I'll try." Everybody was extremely horny from the launch, it seemed. So was he, so that was good at least. If he paced himself and spent enough time with Colby tonight, everything should be fine.

"Charisse and I need you as soon as we get off shift at 2 AM," texted Alexis.

"I'll see what I can do," Zach texted. "Worst case, I'll tuck you two in at 6 AM when your sleep cycle begins."

"Crew got you hoppin' huh?"

"We have a shipload of extremely horny women. The launch, I guess."

"Don't die."

"Roger that." Zach walked through Storage B1 and Hydroponics Bay B1 to finally arrive at Crew Quarters B1. This was Michaela's and Aanya's place.

It was dark in their sleep chamber when he entered. Michaela turned on a low light. The sleeping chamber was approximately eight by ten feet with an airtight hatch. Zach shut the hatch so they would have privacy and soundproofing. Michaela was in the narrow bed on the right, Aanya on the left. Michaela whispered, "You didn't come, you bastard, so we sleep." He slipped off his slippers and boxer briefs. That was all he was wearing. His half erect cock sprung to life. He climbed under the covers with Michaela. "No, you bastard, you cannot have me any more. Get out of my bed." He climbed out. "Wait, come, was only playing."

"You and I know that, but I want to make sure that she knows that," Zach said, indicating Aanya.

Aanya was quietly jilling herself under the covers, feigning sleep. Zach approached her, and she softly whispered, "Yes play her hard. Rape her hard."

Zach returned to Michaela, flipped her, and spanked her across the ass, "You'll submit to me, bitch." He flipped Michaela onto her back, spread her and checked her sopping wetness. She climaxed wetly as he speared her roughly, "OH! HUHHH!! RRR!" She cried, as if dying from pain rather than pleasure, "Oh you split me! You kill my cunt you nasty fucker! ARRR!!" Another orgasm. Not having released all day, he hammered her slick twisting cunt with a frenzy. She had never known such battering roughness before from him. She orgasmed a third time with a moan. This was everything she'd wanted from him.

Aanya quietly looked on from her cozy bed, her blanket quivering as she jilled herself. With the force of their coupling, Zach and Michaela were practically levitating off the bed in the lighter gravity. He cupped Michaela's ass with an iron grip, she in turn spreading wide and digging her nails into him.

The desire to cum had been strong in Zach practically from his first thrust, so he was struggling. He was trying to give the lively red-haired Bulgarian slut at least a handful of orgasms to satisfy her. Soon he must surrender to his rapidly growing urge. "How long has it been?" Michaela moaned.

"Twelve hours," Zach whimpered.

"Don't torture yourself, my stallion," she cooed to him. "Release, release..."

Zach immediately strained and ejaculated forcefully into Michaela, "RRAAAHH!!" She had another climax and let out a low moan "UUUHHHN!!" His hot batter jetted in and in. Her orgasm and moan ran out of air as his cum continued to pour into her. She orgasmed again with a shudder at the glorious unending feel of it. It gushed out of her cunt all over the bed as he pulled out of her, still agitated. She fussed for a towel to sop the unruly mess. She gave up, got up, and pulled out her destroyed bed sheets before the mess soaked any further.

Zach got into bed with Aanya, who was naked and quivering close to orgasm. She stopped playing with herself whimpered to him with great excitement, "Rape me exactly the same."

Zach immediately got out of the bed and flipped Aanya over. She whooped and kicked. He said, "Stop struggling!" and spanked her loudly across the ass, saying, "You'll submit to me, Aanya!" He flipped her onto her back, spread her, and speared her to the hilt as roughly as she had Michaela.

Aanya was wet enough to barely take Zach's wet slippery dick in one stroke. She did not know how to open for him like Michaela did. Furthermore, her cunny was tied into pretzel knots from all that jilling. She felt a sting of pain even with her splashing wetness. She made a sound like being hit in the stomach. "You split me!" Aanya gasped with the utmost sincereity. "You killed me! Nasty fuck fucker!" she scolded.

Despite the rough violation, because of the rough violation, Zach felt Aanya quivering with sexual excitement underneath him. He charged forward in her without stopping, treating her every bit as roughly and energetically as Michaela. Immediately, Aanya climaxed with a piercing pure howl of erotic and sexual overwhelm. He continued his hard pounding of her quivering tight cunt without missing a beat. She whimpered with his every unrelenting down stroke. He grabbed her ass and roughly forced it towards his thrusts in rhythm to penetrate even deeper. She groaned, her legs quivering and kicking out helplessly as his hips thrust them apart rhythmically. Her eyes fluttered and rolled back. Her ass ran wet from spilled vaginal excitement. He wet one index finger in the mess and rammed it to the hilt up her ass. "Nuhhh! No! N... GREEN!!" screeched Aanya as she orgasmed again with the rough treatment and new sensations. She climaxed again almost immediately with shuddering hardness and an animal moan she channeled her entire being into.

Zach felt his cum boiling up again, strained, and crushed Aanya to him even more fiercely. He continued to slam her roughly, his fierce grip anchored by his finger buried deep in her rectum. He spilled over the top into orgasm, "RRRAAAHHH!!" He shuddered as he unloaded shot after shot of cum down into her tortured twat. She squeaked and whimpered like an abused child's toy as another orgasm was wrenched from her by his hot fertile spray. He had still been pent up. Christ, it felt so good to release into the tiny botanist. He thoroughly enjoyed her quivering surrendered cunt as it overflowed with his insistent offering. It was still and completely quiet except for the soft whirring of Michaela's vibrator from across the room.

"Did you like make believe?" Michaela asked Aanya breathlessly, nearing orgasm herself from the excitement of seeing this innocent so fiercely bred by Zach. Michaela vibrated with the eroticism of witnessing his urgent need and Aanya's ability to wetly respond to every thrust.

"Yes," said Aanya, astonished by her answer, reveling still in her dark fantasy.

"Thank you for trusting me," Michaela breathed. "URRR!" she thrashed momentarily in orgasm. The sound of her vibrator clicked off. Her eyes popped open again and found Zach. "Zachary, we will open whole world for this girl. Like trying everything in candy store again. Soon she will join Breeding Bitches, I promise it."

Still half-erect, Zach gently slipped out of Aanya, sat up, and patted a towel on her opening. The sheets below them were already wet with cum. She was limp as a rag doll and said, "Zachary was like a different man on me. Even more than when he raped me in the dirt. I felt so excited. I felt I was going to pee my bed. I think I did. It feels pretty wet. Near the end, Zach's hands were grabbing my behind very hard and the pounding felt so strange. It was like I was letting go everything." She jumped up and looked at her sheets. There was only cum spattered on them. She felt her ass. She looked confused.

"Did you feel like you had a BM?" Zach asked. She nodded shyly. "Don't ever be embarrassed about your bodily functions with me, sweetheart," Zach said, hugging her close. "It was my fault. I stuck my finger up your other hole while I was making love to you."

"Ugh, that's so disgusting!" said Aanya. "So that's what felt so funny!"

"Did it feel good funny or bad funny?"

Aanya sighed, "Well, it didn't feel bad funny. The thought of it, though, so disgusting! Why?"

Michaela got up from her bed, sat next to Aanya, and hugged her. It made an indelible picture in Zach's mind. A tiny, frightened, near virgin Indian woman was comforted by an even tinier, pale, fiery-headed, very experienced Bulgarian woman. "I will teach," Michaela said, holding Aanya's face and looking deep into her eyes. "You trust." Aanya nodded and calmed. "Is more feeling than ever imagined, da?" Aanya nodded shyly. Michaela gently patted her cheek.

Zach donned his boxer briefs and slippers. With a final hug and kiss for each, he took his leave of Michaela and Aanya as they debriefed further. He went through Galley B and Medical Bay B to Head B1 for a quick rinse in the shower. He was ahead of schedule, thanks to the incredible and indelible pulchritude of that pair. It had been so exciting to see Aanya grab for her fantasy. She had levitated off the bed with the piercing loud orgasms she got from it. He should check his hearing sometime soon. What deafening cries!

(To be continued)

KSweetums
KSweetums
398 Followers