Founders Ch. 20-21

Story Info
The first colony mission to Mars, 2043 CE.
1.3k words
4.62
6.1k
3
0

Part 20 of the 97 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers

20: Wednesday, July 15, 2145 hours CST: Khushi's Stolen Kisses

He still had 45 minutes until Colby expected him. He texted Berte, "I'm coming over. I'll be there ASAP."

"I'll be ready, lover," Berte texted.

From where he was at Head B1, it was a quick trip to Berte's. Coming out of the head and entering Control Room B, he encountered Khushi checking some electrical panels. She ran to him and hugged him tightly, tears in her eyes. "Ayana and I fought," she sniffled. "She was angry that I didn't want to introduce her to my parents even as a friend and fellow crewmate."

"Why didn't you?" asked Zach.

A miserable looking Khushi explained, "I love her so. I lust for her so. I already smell of her. I felt it was too obvious. I was afraid that my mother would surely know. If my parents knew I was a lesbian, they would turn their backs on me. This is all so new. I don't even think I am a lesbian. I just know I love Ayana with all my heart, and now I hurt her because I am a coward." She burst into more tears.

"First of all," said Zach. "You need to talk to Colleen about this as soon as she wakes up, before you go to bed. Promise?"

"Very well."

"Is there anything I can do?"

"No," said Khushi, "You're the last person she would want to see hanging around me. I just needed to tell somebody. Somebody who would understand." They hugged fiercely as she cried. She smacked her wet, tear-stained face against his and kissed him on the lips. She stayed latched on until they were wrestling tongues. They wrestled tongues for a long while, hugging each other fiercely. Zach felt only a bit guilty about this. Whatever she wanted was okay with him. If she wanted a kiss, it was no problem from his standpoint. He would never do anything she didn't want. They came up for air. He was stiff and peeking out the top of his boxer briefs. She looked at him wild-eyed and down at his cock. "I'm sorry to tease you Zach," she said. "You should go."

(To be continued)

21: Wednesday, July 15, 2200 hours CST: Berte Gets Her Wish

Zach went through the pressure doors of Radial Arm Bay B1 and climbed up the radial arm to weightlessness in the central cylinder. From there he traveled down Radial Arm A1 to its bay and out the hatches. He found himself in Exercise Room B. He trotted through there, past Head B2, and through Recreation Area B to knock on Berte's hatch. She answered the door nude, with a ring of flowers in her hair. She had trimmed her pussy hair neatly, too, but thankfully had not shaved altogether. He put her on her bed and checked between her legs for wetness. She was dripping wet and she was wearing the butt plug.

She was sporting that impish little smile of hers. She stroked her eyes across his like a cat rubbing up against his leg to get a treat. He dropped his briefs, swiftly covered her, and speared her. His cock was still frantically stiff from Khushi's long kisses. She was a gloriously tight fit from the addition of the butt plug. He stalled out and had to push slowly in the rest of the way to the hilt in a separate movement. Berte was looking at the corner of the room and trembling with delight. "Sweetheart, I love you so much," he said to her. Her eyes were flickering. He stayed inside her, but bent far down to suck and kiss one nipple and then the other.

The slickness was building around Zach's buried cock and dribbling onto his scrotum, and he couldn't resist moving in Berte. He made long, slow strokes that slid in her abundant and building cream even in her gripping tightness. "I'm your nasty dirty slut that fucks her own ass only for you, Zachary! Yes! Yes! Yes! I want to pleasure your dick with my dirty slutty ass! Yeah!" She'd really enjoyed her ass play homework. He pulled out of her, and she glanced at his face for a moment, surprised, and said, "You stopped!"

He rocked out the butt plug and set it on the table, and Berte said, "Hummm!" with a mischievous grin, looking off towards the corner of the room, looking like all was going to her plan. He put two pillows onto the bed and rolled her over onto her tummy so that the pillows were under her hips. He took the tube of still half full surgical lube from her bedside table. He spread some on her anus and a lot on his cock. He straddled her ass and put the tip of his dick at her asshole. It slipped in easily, as her sphincter was already soft from the butt plug. He stopped there, and asked, "Does it feel okay so far?"

"Yessss! Your dick is in my bottom, Zachary!" Berte sounded very amazed and very aroused.

Zach grabbed Jill off the bedside table. He put the vibrator on a medium setting. He held it to Berte's vulva with one hand. Her hips jumped to life as the stimulation hit her. He put his other hand on her back to steady himself. He put gentle but firm continuous pressure on opening up her still extremely tight ass. As the thickest part of him stretched her anus, she said, "It hurts! I'm cumming! AAAAA-HUH! AAAA! HUHUH!!" She was bucking like crazy on Jill, pushing back and forcing his dick into her ass by herself. Even better. He gave her ass one good loud spank. "AAAA-HUH!" she cried as her ass clipped him in pulses. That was another climax.

"Berte?"

"Huh?"

"Do you feel my hips against your butt?"

"Yessssss..."

"Where is my cock?"

"It's in my... all in my dirty bottom!! All the way up my stinky dirty bunghole!!" She panted for a while, and he felt the exquisite tightness of her ass twist around him."

"Zachary?"

"Yes?"

"Does my bottom feel good?"

"Oh, it's the most wonderful feeling, Berte. I'm going to move, okay? Let me know if it starts to hurt."

"Okay."

Zach put Jill on Berte's vulva and rocked in and out an inch. He heard no complaints. He worked up to bigger and bigger strokes. As his own pleasure grew exponentially, his strokes helplessly shortened and quickened. He was nearing orgasm. He maintained careful check of himself so as not to slam into her. He edged himself closer and closer and finally spilled over, "AHRRRRRH!" Sooooo satisfying.

Berte flinched as his hot squirts hit her insides. "I can really feel it squirting!" she said with amazement.

"Yes," said Zach, "There are many more nerves in your rectum than in your vagina." A few moments later, he pulled out of her anus, which snapped shut. He patted a towel onto her butt anyway. Berte rolled over and sat her butt on the towel. She grabbed her phone and texted away like mad.

"Who are you texting?"

"Alexis to thank her," Berte sang.

"Oh that's sweet."

"You stretched my stinking pucker! You shot your splooge deep into my filthy bunghole!" Berte enthused.

"Splooge, eh?" Zach said. "Was that okay?"

"Yessss..." she said in the way she did when the thought of something really excited her. Her eyes were crescents of delight as she grinned and stared at her phone.

"I'm going to go wash up. I'll see you later? When you get off duty?"

"Correct."

"I'll text you first, okay?"

"Okay." Berte was still texting with Alexis and maybe some other people, completely distracted by her new achievement. So cute. If she wanted to excel in giving him mind-blowing orgasms and then tell the world, it was okay by him. He left her quarters and walked across the recreation area into Head B2. He took another quick shower, concentrating on his hands, dick, and pelvic region. He was not late to see Colby, but it was time to go join her at his place.

(To be continued)

KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers