Founders Ch. 39

Story Info
The first colony mission to Mars, 2043 CE.
3.1k words
4.57
4.6k
3

Part 38 of the 97 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
398 Followers

39: Saturday July 18, 0745 hours CST: The Birds and the Bee

Zach activated his phone after his post-workout shower. He got a return message from X. "Happy you made direct contact. The instructions and rules as amended remain in effect. Please feel free to share anything or ask any questions."

Alexis and Charisse wanted another quick pounding this morning, since it was in the middle of their sleep cycle. He needed no help getting hard for either of them, especially Charisse, who he did last. They enjoyed his attentions immensely. Zach controlled himself and didn't blurt out any more professions of love to her this time. It would take time. He was just another busy bee for now.

Zach worked for an hour and then met and walked Michaela to her quarters when she got off duty. They decided to walk around the rim instead of going through the weightless center of the ship. This was slightly faster since her quarters were nearly directly opposite from Control Room A on the rim. She stopped him in Hydroponics Bay A5 and said, "Can't wait. Fuck here."

Michaela was wearing a skirt and blouse. She was the shortest of Zach's crewmates at 4'11", so she needed to give her twat some altitude for him to get into her. She found a table to sit on that was exactly the right height. It was, they reasoned, a room for planting things after all. She slipped off her panties and was wet. He was hard enough to start with. A gardener's pad softened the edge of the table. She sat right at the edge so that he penetrated her nice and deep. She shook and came on his dick while he was working his way into her. She was indeed worked up and in need of release.

After several minutes of Zach's pounding, Michaela was well into it, shaking and cumming, swearing in Bulgarian. From antispinward came a voice, "I thought I'd heard a noise over here." It was Ayana in pajamas smiling and looking lustily at them.

Zach stopped in surprise. "I hope we didn't disturb your sleep," he said. The last thing he needed was another disagreement with Ayana. His dick, softening, popped out of Michaela's tight needy hole.

"Why you stop, I need it!" Michaela groaned. She lay down off the edge of the table and grabbed Zach's cock. She stuffed it into her throat to encourage him to continue despite the distraction. Ayana was still watching them, but Michaela's mouth was magic. His eyes fluttered shut and he stood transfixed. His hips were thrust out and shaking as the tiny Bulgarian redhead worked at him magically in her tiny throat. He was still disturbed by Ayana's presence.

"May I join you?" asked Ayana, poised between Michaela's thighs.

Michaela gave a thumb's up since Zach's cock was buried in her throat. He only made a groaning sound. He was having trouble tracking. Ayana dove in. Almost instantaneously Michaela had a big quivering orgasm. Michaela unlatched from his dick and grabbed Ayana's head with both hands. Michaela started whimpering in a high register he had never heard from her before. She was cumming, each climax chasing the end of the previous, on Ayana's tongue.

Zach pulled up his scrub pants and kissed a straining, cumming Michaela on her rapidly pinking face. He waved politely to Ayana, who gave a distracted wave back, staying focused on pleasuring Michaela. He walked away. It was not like he needed another woman to satisfy just now. Michaela was obviously having plenty of fun, and so she was handled.

This put him ahead of schedule. He kept walking spinward to Colette's quarters. She was already there. When he arrived, she immediately stopped what she was doing and got on her knees. He asked her for the bullet vibe, and she got up and fetched it from her handbag. He used lube from the bottle conveniently sitting on her dresser. He ordered her to spread her labia for him. She dutifully lay on the bed facing outwards and displayed her tight slit and pucker to him. She spread her labia with both hands. Her hole was full of tight wet muscle, her urethra on the top.

Zach gently pushed the bullet vibe into her quim, positioning it under her g-spot. Colette's holes had only been whipped or ignored lately. They hadn't seen pleasure since the enemas he'd given her on their first evening together. Now it was almost time for him to really use her quim as nature intended for the first time. Despite the unusual circumstances, he couldn't help but be extremely excited. She shuddered as he worked the device into her tight slick hole and positioned it. He switched it on to the low setting. She flinched as it started up in her. "Be back here by 11:30," he ordered and left the room.

Zach continued walking spinward until he came full circle to Control Room A. Colleen was there managing things. At the moment, she was sitting back in her chair and relaxing. He sat down in the chair next to her and said, "I have some ideas I think you'll like."

"Do tell," said Colleen in a low voice. She was probably thinking he was going to tell her some sexy stuff he wanted to do with her.

Zach said, "The official line is that we're all going to wait to start procreating until we land on Mars. We all know that's not happening."

"Even artificial insemination will be a bust for you, Zach," Colleen joked affably. "I would gladly contribute my DNA if it could work."

"Yes, thanks," said Zach. "We need to plan about pregnancy, childbirth, and the mission, given we're departing from the script."

"Already worked out, Zach," said Colleen. "All our early babies will be born on the ion drive ship. It's a 26 week trip to Mars. There must be at least eighteen weeks after conception and before launch to be safe. That makes 44 weeks, and first pregnancies rarely go longer than 42 weeks. Any births that haven't happened by then you can induce. Berte has designed a baby seat that will protect the little ones during re-entry. We'll only need a few of them. The unfortunate fact is that out of the eleven of us, only three or fewer of us will get pregnant."

Zach said, "I think we could have eleven moms either in the final stages of pregnancy or having given birth. I have an idea."

"What's your idea?" asked Colleen.

"Water is an excellent radiation shield. We'll be carrying a lot of water in the vehicle train headed to Mars. The designers of this vehicle didn't use water for our radiation shielding. It's too heavy. It would have torn the ring apart. However, water is weightless in the central cylinder, where it won't tear anything apart. We can create a pressurized air balloon inside a water balloon in the central cylinder. The balloon itself will take up virtually no space or weight until it's inflated. I can easily add it to our medical supplies. Radiation conditions inside the inner balloon will be Earth-like throughout the trip. It means that women who miss the 18 week conception deadline will have to live inside the water balloon for however many weeks they missed the deadline, but everyone should have enough time to get pregnant before launch."

"That's an incredible idea and incredible news, Zach!" said Colleen. "I'm going to call a meeting of the day shift and the graveyard shift crews to break the good news. I'll tell the night shift when they wake up." The women all arrived within five minutes. He noticed that Michaela and Ayana arrived cheerily arm-in-arm. Colleen broke the good news to them. After the announcement, there was much cheering and carrying on in the control room. The women lifted him into the air and passed him around. This was perfectly easy in the light Martian gravity. There was some mild molestation that went on as well while he was airborne. Colette, being by far the tallest among them, did much of the heavy lifting. She was very work-appropriate in her touching.

Colleen put an end to the festivities. She was concerned that someone would accidentally drop Zach on a control surface and damage the ship. Colette whispered in his ear asking for permission to orgasm. He nodded and she leaned against a control panel for a moment and shuddered but did not cry out. It didn't seem as though anybody noticed. Most of the rest of the women were chattering away excitedly with each other. They probably figured she was just feeling the exertion of carrying Zach around the room for the last several minutes.

"Come with me," Zach quietly ordered Colette, and they walked off in the spinward direction. Antispinward was slightly shorter, but they would have to elbow through a crowd of excited women to cycle the pressure door into Radial Arm Bay A1 if they headed that direction. He didn't want any catcalls disrupting his time with Colette. Also, Colby and Anming were there. He had a commitment to them not to flaunt his activities with other women. They quietly slipped away as the celebration raged on the other side of the control room.

They got to Colette's quarters without incident. Zach cycled the hatch behind them. He didn't order her to do anything. She got on her knees in front of him, expecting more of the same. He was trying to think as selfishly as possible, like he was all by himself. He knew that's what she enjoyed, being used like a fixture. His mood was exuberant, gleeful, and it was showing on his face.

Zach had been pining for regular sexual intercourse with Colette. He reminded himself again, TO her. There didn't want to be a with. Her blowjobs were exquisite. His long hard ass fucking of her had been enjoyable, especially at the beginning. The enemas he had enjoyed because they had obviously given her pleasure. He liked giving women pleasure the most. There had been damn little of that for her. But he was in no position to really judge, he supposed. He didn't understand her. He'd probably never understood any woman. He would enjoy the feeling of Colette's slick vagina squeezing his cock, though. He would enjoy it very much.

Zach turned off the bullet vibe with his phone. He took off his scrubs. He fairly tore off Colette's clothes. He tried to do it like unwrapping a present on Christmas morning, which this was not far from. He accidentally popped off a few of her buttons in the process. He gently pulled out the bullet vibe by its little tail. He tossed it onto the dresser, spattering milky grool. "No, wait," he said. He picked up the bullet vibe off the dresser. "Clean this thoroughly with your mouth," he said, handing it to her. She quickly did as he asked and handed it back to him. He set it back down on the dresser. He threw Colette onto her tiny bed and got between her legs. He wet his cock on the thick lubrication from her jellyroll, spreading it between her inner lips and over her clit. She groaned. She knew what was coming. He pushed in and opened her muscular cunt in slow long strokes. Soon he was pounding the back of her fairly hard. She whimpered, "Please?"

"Yes." Colette shuddered and groaned in orgasm beneath him. Soon he was buried all the way into her. He pinioned her legs and enjoyed her stretched into this tight position. He grabbed her ass cheeks, careful not to touch her anus, and slammed with all his force into her. A smell like fresh cooked salmon was wafting from her. She smelled very healthy and fresh and aroused. "Please?" she begged.

"Yes." She groaned and shook underneath him in a most arousing manner. He continued to enjoy her cunt in as impersonal a way as he could manage. The wonderful sensation was enough. It would have to be enough. Wow, he had really wanted this, and he was very excited. But he wasn't orgasming. He was trying on purpose not to go the intimacy route. What he really wanted was intimacy. What he really wanted was to feel at one with this thing he was charged with punishing. Impersonal was hard. "Please?" she whimpered very excitedly.

"Yes." Immediately Colette thrashed and howled. "Look, it's irritating me that you're interrupting my enjoyment of your cunt to ask me all the time. Just cum freely until I pull out." Immediately she screeched out another orgasm and started a series of rolling orgasms as Zach charged forward in her. This felt more natural, like a normal woman responding underneath him. She was not so officious or however she'd been. For his part, he now felt the natural urge to inseminate her boiling up in him. He actually now was having to hold back. His enjoyment of her would be at an end soon. It had barely begun. X had only given him one shot a day.

But that irritated him. He would not hold back in a sex doll. "RrrAAAHhhh!" He stretched to his fullest extent inside her. He felt hot squirt after hot squirt relentlessly spray from him and coat her insides. Colette shook and growled in orgasm underneath him. Cum poured out around his dick despite the tight seal. Her sheets would be totaled. Spent, he lay down on top of her on top of the huge wet spot made by both of them.

Colette was quite tall, 5'10", only three inches shorter than him, though she was thin. Finally, a woman he could kiss while he was inside her. He tongue kissed her in hopefully an appropriately impersonal enough way. He played with her tits, felt them and jiggled them, as he rested inside her. She probably preferred more rough treatment of her breasts. He would have to ask X. At any rate, this was how he wanted to treat her tits just now. It was his preference to gently explore her body as he enjoyed his bliss.

Zach fell out of her with a wet splash. Colette's aftershocks were long since done. He didn't have to start fielding requests to orgasm again. What bothered him the most about the requests was that it reminded him of what a weird situation it was. He didn't want to be reminded.

Zach got up from the bed. Sure enough, Colette was lying in a mess of grool and cum. The cum was still pouring out of her like a little waterfall. She looked marvelous. On a whim, he pulled out his phone a took a photo.

Now came the hard part, for Zach at least. "Get up," he said. Colette stood up from the bed, cum running freely down her left leg. He quickly pulled the belt out of her purse, bent her over halfway, and viciously whipped her across the cunt.

Colette's cunt was wide open from the intercourse. It made an especially loud cracking sound because of the wet. She cried out in shock? Pain? Hard to say. Before Zach could lose his nerve, he whipped her across the cunt four more times just as viciously. She didn't make another sound after the first one. With her still bent over, he dropped the belt, put on his scrubs, and left.

On the bright side, Zach was done punishing Colette. He could now only punish her in increments of five. She didn't have five strokes left in her punishment. She was therefore square, he reasoned.

While going about his work for the next two hours, his mind kept straying back to Colette. Had he waited to whip her until after the intercourse for the sake of pleasing her? He concluded that his motive could be selfish. He certainly didn't want to worry about whether she was in pain during. She would have been if he had done it the other way. He felt rotten and decided to stop thinking about it. He now would not have to think about hurting Colette.

He contacted X. "The one ejaculation seems a bit limiting. Would you mind if I ejaculated twice in her each time? I wouldn't have to come out. I just need a few moments to rest, and then I could start to go towards my second ejaculation."

X replied immediately. "Okay, if you stay in, you may ejaculate up to two times. Only twice, though. I don't want any marathon sessions like with the ass fucking. And no fucking her within an hour either side of midnight so you can do it four times in a row."

"I enjoyed my first time. Would you like a photo?"

"That would be wonderful." Zach sent him the photo he'd taken. "Wow, hard to believe that's only one ejaculation."

"It was. You can ask her."

"I'm sure it was. Just being appreciative."

"I have another request. Keeping my hands away from her anus while I'm fucking her is not natural for me. I would like to be able to stick a finger in her ass for traction while I fuck her. It really is more difficult to get leverage in the weak Martian gravity. It would allow me to enjoy her a lot less self-consciously, which I think is the point, right?"

"All right, but just one finger, and don't fuck it around in there. Just stick it in like you're holding a bowling ball."

"I swear to you, it will be all fuck toy in the front and all bowling ball in the back."

"Fair enough."

"What does she like done to her breasts?"

"I don't know how to answer that. Whatever you want to do."

"I try to excite women by touching their breasts, but I know that's the wrong vibe here."

"Is there anything you do to other women's breasts that's just for your own enjoyment? That is, you'd do it even if they felt neutral about it?"

"Well, there's suckling."

"You might try it and see if you like doing it to her."

"Okay, maybe. Maybe it's the wrong vibe. It's something a bit intimate I like to do. It's not really sexual. It doesn't make me hard. In fact, it puts me to sleep. I keep thinking about intimacy with her, or rather the kind of intimacy I'm accustomed to. Nothing feels quite natural."

"I understand. It will come. The suckling sounds sexual enough to me to fall under the rule. It's not something you could do with just anybody. A prostitute would charge you for it. It qualifies. Thanks again for the photo. Feel free to take more and send them. And videos too, if you're so inclined. Rest assured they'll be kept private."

"You're welcome for the photo. I'll probably take more of those, at least."

(To be continued)

KSweetums
KSweetums
398 Followers