Founders Ch. 75

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crying was unnerving Zach. "Look," said Zach. "He'll be around for a couple of years. Two and a half almost. If you want to live with him-"

"Oh-no! Huh-no!" Colby threw both her arms around his neck, climbed his body to hold onto him with all her strength. "No Zach! It was just as you asked! The last thing I want is for anyone to come between us! I love you, baby! Love you to death! Don't ever think I want to go!"

"I'm sorry, calm down," Zach said. "Me too. Absolutely me too. It would absolutely kill me. But you know, I would live. I want you to be happy more than I want you for myself."

"You don't have to think that," Colby insisted. "Don't ever think it. But I understand. You're a good man, Zach Carson."

"Well, it's good to know about it for sure," said Zach. "Kind of a relief. You know that you were under no obligation to ever tell me. The mining crew had been cleared by us to not even go on the event calendar. It would have been just too busy! Heh heh. Would have resolved some scheduling conflicts, though, I bet."

"Stop talking, baby," said Colby, still latched onto his front like a frightened child. "You know that doesn't matter. I'll stop seeing him if you don't want me to."

"Don't tempt me," said Zach. "What should I say, that I don't want you all to myself? I think we were crying about that a few months ago, it was so frustrating. Let's not empower my jealous feelings, which will soon subside, if I have anything to say about it. Within the constraints of our open marriage, this should be about what makes you the happiest. Let me deal with my own feelings."

Colby climbed down from her death grip of him to hold him around the waist and press herself to him. "I went about this all wrong," said Colby. "I should have been like, 'I'm thinking of doing this.' And you would have said, 'Great, go for it.' And afterwards, I would have said it was great. And you would have said, 'Great.' And we would have taken the journey together. But instead, I cut you out. Cut you out of my life. 'Cause I was ashamed for you to see me try it, to be honest. Or something. I don't know what I was thinking. That would have been the worst. For you to have seen me try it, and for it to have been terrible. That would have been the worst. That's how the calculus started. And then once I knew it was good, I was afraid to tell you. As if you would be mad about it. I was a dummy. I didn't think about it. I just worried."

"Sometimes, discretion is a good thing, I'm pretty sure," said Zach. "Secrets don't last long in these tight confines, though. Any scheme depending on secrecy around here is probably a weak one. That said, I had no clue about the infinite wealth and spaceships and corporations thing. Wow. You ladies got me there."

"Hah!" said Colby. "You were too worried about whether I was banging Jason or not. That's right! It was all an elaborate distraction to protect you from knowing about your billions. You're welcome, Zach," joked Colby. "I banged Jason for you, to cover up our other conspiracy."

"Wow, you really went the extra mile," joked Zach. "Or has it been a mile yet?" Zach thought for a second. "It has certainly been at least a mile. And here." He held Colby's hands in his. "Seriously, this sounds meaningful to you. From my impression of Jason, I think it would have to be. I want you more than anything to be free, to be free to do it if you want it. By the rules of our marriage, which are fair ones, you are in fact free to do it. Don't let me or anyone, I'm thinking of Anming, shame or deter you from finding your happiest situation in our marriage. That wouldn't be fair to me as much as it would be unfair to you. It would make the marriage unstable. Okay? Let's shower."

Colby kissed Zach on the chest. He awkwardly leaned and twisted down like a giraffe eating off the low branches of a tree. Kissed her passionately mouth to mouth.

-----

By the following Monday, the end of Colby's week with Zach, Anming agreed to attempt her week with him. She still felt frail. But her near death experience had filled her with a certain urgency and intense lust for life. She was ready for him at the end of their watch. She appeared in the medical bay, saying, "I'm here to serve you, my husband."

Zach had been holding back from the healing, dizzy, mostly deaf Anming the past few days. He didn't want to add handling his physical desire to her burden. It would be uncool to interrupt while she was trying to think with a fuzzy brain. It would be even more uncool to wake her when she was trying to sleep and heal. He wasn't an animal. He restrained himself and bided his time.

Now the biding was over. With relief, he confessed breathlessly, "I want you now, right away."

Anming looked back at him with confusion. Her swollen inner ears were still recovering. He had thrown that desperate bit of information at her at fastball speed. No matter. He turned her around partly with one hand and smacked her on one butt cheek with the other. She got the idea immediately and kicked off her flats. She pulled one limber leg through her Capri pants and panties. She faced away from him and bent over the surgical table. As she settled, her pants and panties fell slowly down her other leg to settle at her right knee. He checked her. She was brimming with wet and slick. It seemed she was always at least moist for him, but this was more. She'd been holding herself back from this, too. She was very excited and ready. Zach smiled.

Zach missed the smell and taste of Anming more than anything. He got on his haunches and pressed his mouth into her vulva, nose to anus. She was more fragrant back there than usual. It was a treat for him, because she always kept it so clean. To get a little whiff of her soil off her visually clean asshole was interesting. She smelled healthy, fragrant. She was eating more protein, good. She was handling pregnancy really well. They had worried, because of everything, and the abortion, even though it had been very carefully done.

Who was he kidding? She was more than ready, and she was quivering in that frustrated way she did. She quivered when she wanted his dick badly but was letting him do his oral or whatever thing regardless. She was so obedient and patient with him. He stood up and slid down his scrub pants. Boing! He was urgently hard already. "I want to see your face," he told her. She was turned away and couldn't hear him.

He grabbed her up, spun her around, and sat her on the surgical table. She looked at him, surprised. She recovered quickly and spread her legs out and up, offering him both holes. He met her gaze and nodded up at her. She got the message and pulled up her blouse, displaying her swollen titties to him along with her holes. Mmm, just for him. What a sight! They bounced with milk in the low Martian gravity. Her dark brown nipples were getting big and ready to take their baby's hard suckling.

He rocked into her with infinite satisfaction. She lay back and closed her eyes to feel him. She was satisfied she'd seen to his logistical requirements. Now her only duty was to orgasm for him as often and passionately as possible as he enjoyed her.

"You're so wet, tight, lively!" he enthused. She couldn't hear him, but Colleen did. She peeked around the corner from Control A with a smirk on her face. "Oh, sorry," he smiled at her shyly.

"What are you sorry about?" she smirked at him. "Keep doing what I hired you to do, mister. Pound out orgasms for that girl in that tight Asian pussy of hers." She made a nasty gesture with both hands. She made part of a circle with one hand and put a great big fist up through it. "Enjoying it? Make her the happiest woman in the universe yet again, or so she reports. You're doing great, tiger, with all of us. Keep up the good work. And don't forget to thank me." With a flip of a wave, she disappeared. He would definitely have to look her up and thank her later that night. Thank her for herself, especially.

He looked down to see that Anming was looking at him. She must have felt his distraction in his movements. He made intense eye contact with her and redoubled his thrusts. Her eyes fluttered shut again as she orgasmed with a growl and a whimper.

He was getting close now. She milked it out of him, so fast. Oh, oh couldn't hold it. He locked into her intensely, with a quiet growl. He didn't want to alert everyone up and down the corridor to come running to the medical bay. She hissed when she felt his semen shoot into her. It was so perfect. He could settle between this woman's legs forever. This tortured big thinker. She was so sexy, she and her big ideas and horny orgasms and tight puss-puss. Perfect. Her fluffy back tribble motte. He fluffed it a few times with his fingers as he relaxed in her. Squirt! Oh, there was another bit of semen. Yum.

Anming rested up on one arm. "Such extreme pleasure I feel under you my husband, my lover. I'm happy to serve you anytime, anywhere, even in this embarrassing place. Was that Colleen?"

"Yes," answered Zach, nodding so she couldn't mistake his meaning.

"I must apologize to her later for the naked spectacle," Anming said.

Zach thought to describe the conversation to her, but their communication was so limited because of her hearing.

"Being your wife and mother to your children is more important than anything," Anming said, smiling shyly. "But it's not the reason I was saved from death. Every time you cream in me I'm inspired to be your wife and bear your children. It's burned into my soul, and part of me. No, my rescue from death must have another meaning. I believe I'm destined to solve the unified field paradox in my lifetime."

(To be continued)

12