Founders Ch. 86

Story Info
The first colony mission to Mars, 2043 CE.
2.7k words
4.57
2.4k
1
0

Part 85 of the 97 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers

86: Thursday, Cancer 20, 231. 1200 hours OST: Reunion

"Today's the day, eh?" ventured Zach.

"Fuck you!" Michaela growled. She was having a powerful contraction. Her water broke and splashed out. "Oh... fuck!"

"That's why we have the plastic sheet under you."

"You!! You curse me with this!!"

Ayana said, "Maybe I should take over and let you know how it goes."

"Make him die shitting cannon ball!"

"I love you too, Michaela," said Zach. "I'll leave you to it."

He walked downstairs from Michaela's bedroom into the Breeding Bitches Saloon. A bumpered off corner of the saloon was the daycare center.

They had ten babies in various states of zooming around. Aaron, the oldest, was crawling like a champ and flirting with standing. Anna, Berte's baby, and the second oldest, rolled everywhere even quicker. Mina and Vrishika were becoming good crawlers. Gaia and Mesha wanted to crawl very badly and scooted after the rest. Sometimes they followed Anna's example and rolled, but without her speed or dexterity. Anarchy, Victor, and Jackson were all sitting up and deliberating things like crawling or rolling.

Everybody called Anming's baby "Victor" although his given name was Zachary Yousheng Carson Tang. This was primarily not to confuse father with son. The "Victor" came from the fact that Yousheng means victory in Mandarin. Berte had started the trend. Anming called him "Junior."

Anming and Michaela had been having their Unified Field Theory talks amidst the young tumult. Colleen was there full-time as well. Michaela's labor had cut their coverage down by two, Michaela herself and Ayana.

Alexis, who was downstairs covering Zach's absence, said, "Bye all. Critical time in the mining business." She bounded upstairs to the mining workroom two steps at a time. She was all business these days, versus when he had first met her, when she was 99% party. She really did love turning rocks into dollars. More than that, they were rapidly discovering amazing things about Mars's geological history.

Though Alexis was now all business, it was a comfort to Zach that her sex drive remained strong. She gratefully spread for him multiple times at breakfast and dinner. And she kept a toe in the party. She was queen of the Breeding Bitches Saloon. Though frankly, it was more of a community center so far.

Aanya and Berte appeared smiling, hand in hand, for lunch and not only lunch. They were expecting their customary noontime tryst with Zach. A quick count of daycare coverage concerned them. Aanya said to Berte, "You go upstairs with Zach. Then you can come relieve me and I can go."

"You first; you're always urgent," said Berte.

"Maybe we could just get down on the play mat?" said Aanya.

"Then we'll all want a turn," said Colleen.

"Fine with me," said Zach.

"Your virility makes you so nasty, my husband," scolded Anming. "For my part, heh, please don't make me." Anming was a horny one at the moment. She said this in a way that suggested she very much wanted him to make her.

"But seriously, we have rules about that," said Colleen. "Take it upstairs, or I'll arrest you for indecency. I'll get to try out our new jail cell in the other corner."

Aanya and Zach fetched lunches for the other three and headed upstairs.

At three o'clock, Ayana shouted out the door for Zach to help. He trotted upstairs to help with post delivery logistics and cleanup. In three hours, Michaela had popped out a healthy seven pound six ounce baby boy she named Radoslav.

Despite Michaela's earlier curses, she was all smiles now, and tears. "Look Zachary! Our baby boy! I never thought! I never thought! I never thought empty-headed slut like me would make future, real future. But here he is. Almost makes me want husband. But need my space, else murder. But you, you will be here every moment for our Rad, no? Every moment!"

"I assure you, Michaela, I-"

"Best father! Always in Rad life! Raise him properly!"

"You have my word."

"Oh, Zachary, here, here, here, here. If I could love you, I would. You are truly good man. Thank you for Radoslav. Hole in one. Hole in one! That is phrase, no?"

"I get you." Darn it, now he was tearing up. He'd never seen Michaela this emotional. He hugged her tiny deflated form again, tightly.

"Enough, enough. Insides all everywhere. Get out! Get out... until later."

"Sorry, no nookie for you at dinner."

"Fuck off and die, funny man! Hah hah!"

A week later, after Zach handed back all the babies before dinner, Alexis made him wait to go upstairs. "I have an announcement!" she shrieked over the din of mothers reuniting with babies. She herself had little Anarchy on her hip. He smiled to see the babe in arms had a little scowl to match her mom's. Ultra cute!

The din quieted, and Alexis continued. "The miners have made a deal to leave their company and join ours. Mateo likewise has resigned from NASA. They're staying on Mars." There were whoops and cheers from the women. Reactions to this noise among the babies ranged from giggles to upset.

After some baby calming, Alexis said, "They land here in their excursion vehicle on Leo 20. Mark your calendars. That's exactly seven weeks, or forty-nine days, from now. That is all." Lots of buzzing and chattering among the women. Zach tried to make out who was talking about what. Alexis grabbed his hand and yanked him toward the stairs, breaking his reverie.

Upstairs, Alexis handed Anarchy to Charisse and led Zach to the bed while undressing. "What do you think will happen to me now?" he asked.

Alexis sat him on the bed, looked up into his eyes, and patted his hand. "Well, my darling, I assure you that you'll get as much dripping wet cunt as you want, from all of us. Right, girls?"

"I love being your wife Zach," said Charisse. "You may have me anytime you like. Asleep in my bed. In one of my garden furrows. I'll spread for you happily, wetly, anytime, anywhere."

"Please make use of me at any convenient time, Zach," said Colette. "I'm always ready for you to use me for your pleasure as much as you want."

"Same with me, and I'm sure Michaela feels the same," said Alexis. "But answer me, are you getting a bit more cunt now than you'd ideally prefer? You do a lot for this colony, Zach. Be honest."

"Well, it would be nice to just relax and have a meal every once in a while."

"Exactly! So, you decide what and how much to cut back on your schedule. We can handle anything you want to do."

"Well, lunches are important. It's hard to go from seven in the morning until nine at night. That's fourteen hours. And I don't want to miss you ladies entirely. So how about cutting back the three meals thing to a Breeding Bitch lunch?"

"Sounds wonderful. I'll tell Colby."

Thus the plan was set when the four miners arrived seven weeks later on Leo 20. They were weather-beaten. They were fierce looking. They looked like four men who had carved their fortunes out of the vast red sands of Mars. In other words, they looked like Big Damn Fucking Heroes. In contrast, Zach was a well cared for doctor, or glorified day care worker, actually. He was intimidated.

Intimidation or not, they met him with smiles. "Dude, we saw your fucking schedule. It made my balls hurt!" Mateo told him. "Respect. And some of those women, I know it, if they don't get it, they go apeshit. You kept this colony running, my man. Single-handed. And we've also heard you'd appreciate some help."

"And my friend," said Jason, "we'd greatly appreciate helping!"

"You're welcome, gentlemen, and well met," replied Zach. They were all easy going, friendly, great guys. They all knew, unspoken, that some of these women might want to get exclusive in the future. None of them had been born yesterday. That was always the woman's choice, and they had little say in the matter. In this first meeting under new circumstances, it was clear they wanted to stay friendly regardless.

"And I want to be emphatic that we aren't going to cut you out of anything," said Mateo. "We know these women all love and treasure you, Zach. You are not the kind of man who will ever really let that sink in, but it's true. The best the four of us can hope for is that one or more of them will get thirsty for some unwashed peasant on the side. I mean, look at us."

"And you rich as Croesus, and us merely millionaires," Ethan pointed out.

Zach chuckled. "Mateo, you underrate yourself. Let me tell you what Colby said about you. I think I can remember it verbatim because, frankly, it stung at the time, as she intended it to. I had made an unkind joke at your expense, and I deserved this. But I have no doubt every word is honest."

"Sounds kinda personal. Should you be sharing it?" asked Mateo.

Zach said, "She said it felt real, real good, two reals, to be under Mateo."

Aiden punched Mateo in the arm.

"She pointed out that you're a decade younger than me."

"Ouch."

"And that you could have been a professional athlete."

"I could have, but ouch."

"She said you fucked the ever loving bejezus out of her, with barely a pause, all night long. She says she got about an hour of sleep."

Jason went to high five Mateo, but he waved it off. "Jesus, man, she must have been really pissed at you. I'm so sorry."

"Fret not, it's all forgiven. But, yeah, word to the wise. With Colby, it's not tit for tat. It's tit for nuke. So don't be a tit like I was, guys."

"Don't worry, I like my balls," said Aiden.

"And she went on."

"Spare me," said Mateo.

"Let me summarize and say she wanted to stow away with you guys."

"Now that's just her pulling your chain. It's mission before men with all these ladies. Never forget it, guys," said Mateo.

"I suppose you're right."

"I'm really sorry, man."

"Forget it. It had nothing to do with you."

Dinner that evening was incredibly relaxing and chatty. The Breeding Bitches were in attendance. Finally Zach was not stuck upstairs, on that damn narrow bed, making them scream. This was a fine thing. He would still get to see them at lunch. It was wonderful to have a simple convivial dinner!

There were lots of jokes over dinner that night about his sudden presence. The women within earshot laughed at them, however stupid. Aanya said, "Why are you here, Zach? Did the Motherfucker Society revoke your membership card?" Yes, stupid. A sense of relief pervaded the women, and toward him as well. Now, for him, it was all luxury. The women felt free to make fun of him. Before, they'd clearly been worried they were overtaxing him, and perhaps they had been. The matter had been too serious for any of them to joke or kid about.

Additional jokes were made at the mining crew's expense. They hadn't had the fancy clothing printers Olympus Colony had. Options had been few. "What, did you gents roll around on the ground over every square meter of Mars?" Colette chided. This was a representative sample of the humor. Their clothes were ridiculed. Their haircuts were ridiculed. Their smell was ridiculed, though that was only a joke, because they had showered. There were jokes about bachelors and bachelor pads. It was great fun for the women.

The miners were soaking it in joyfully. They were back in the middle of life, surrounded by women. They were fucking ecstatic, practically crying with joy. It made Zach feel good to be a part of it. These men had suffered through seven months of loneliness. Now both crews were more alive than they'd ever been.

Movie night was sparsely attended that evening. Colleen, his wife and bed mate of the day, was there, cuddled under his right arm. Khushi, looking disgruntled, was cuddled under his left. Ayana was not in attendance. Charisse was sitting on the floor, resting back between his legs. He couldn't complain, surrounded by women as he was. Colby was gone. Understandable. Anming was gone! That fucking slut! He would have to sweat it out of her what she'd been up to. A remarkable move for Anming. Not surprisingly, Aanya was no doubt with EEEETIIIIIN!! Berte, similarly, was no doubt getting some of that sweet, sweet Aiden. More power to them all.

It was an absolutely terrible movie. They turned it off. Zach carried Colleen up the stairs early. He was surprised to hear Charisse inviting Khushi to sleep with her. It sounded more as a friend than hitting on her. He hoped everything was okay between Khushi and Ayana.

The next day, Saturday, was his day with Anming. He asked her at breakfast, when they had a private moment, "My wife, I missed you at our movie. Were you indisposed?"

"I had an errand."

"An errand?"

"Jason asked me. Don't be angry! Without a woman for seven months! A crime they didn't send at least one woman with those poor men. Don't be angry!"

"I won't be angry, if you felt great pleasure." He caught a hint of a smile before she turned away, blushing.

"How many times did you orgasm?"

"I do not count such things, you despicable nasty creature!"

"C'mon, estimate. Once? Ten times? A hundred times?"

"Hmm... more than ten times. Now stop it!"

"And did you satisfy him? Did he put his seed in your vagina?"

"I'm not talking to you anymore!"

And that was that. He got the picture. That put Colby with Mateo and Alexis with probably all of them somehow.

At lunchtime, Alexis, Michaela, and Colette were laid back, sipping on nearly frozen cannabis vodka. It's basically pure ethanol except for the cannabis part. Charisse needed sex again and again. The others watched her take Zach again and again while they idly masturbated. She'd apparently wanted to make a statement last night by sticking with him. He was secretly unnaturally touched and moved by this. It had put her dangerously behind on her orgasm quota. He told her she would have been welcome to join Colleen and him. She demurred and told him to get busy fucking her in the ass.

That night, Anming was demolished and asleep by the time he called Colby in. In that timeless male ritual of reclaiming his wife, he'd fucked Anming twice in her vagina and twice in her rectum. It took nearly two hours. Colby was called in around midnight.

She found him in the shower. She disrobed and joined him. She scrubbed his back. "I guess you've figured out I was with Mateo last night," she said.

"That was my guess, once I found out Anming was in bed with Jason, the filthy slut."

"Zach!" she said. She punched his arm, a warning shot. "It's hard enough for that woman to actualize herself without you teasing her."

"So that's what she's doing."

"What happened to my supportive husband? You give him back!"

"All right, all right. It was just a little humor. You know I don't think that. I was thinking more that she's being a filthy slut according to her own personal standards."

"Zach, really, stop. She's right out there in the bedroom."

(To be continued)

-----

PS: A brief guide to babies born to the Founders crew so far. All eleven babies (in this batch of births) have been born.

Khushi bore a baby boy, Aaron, on Mina 16, 231.
Berte bore a baby girl, Anna, on Mina 25, 231.
Aanya bore a baby boy, Ares, on Mina 28, 231.
Colby bore a baby girl, Mina, on Ares 17, 231.
Charisse bore a baby girl, Vrishika, on Ares 25, 231.
Ayana bore a baby girl, Gaia, on Mesha 15, 231.
Colette bore a baby girl, Mesha, on Mesha 17, 231.
Alexis bore a baby girl, Anarchy, on Taurus 10, 231.
Anming bore a baby boy, Zachary, on Taurus 17, 231.
Colleen bore a baby boy, Jackson, on Taurus 19, 231.
Michaela bore a baby boy, Radoslav, on Cancer 20, 231.

KSweetums
KSweetums
397 Followers