All Comments on 'Four-Hand Massage Ch. 02'

by ManosHands

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
lowkeyonelowkeyoneover 8 years ago
WOW AGAIN.

Well done. THANK YOU AGAIN

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Massage swaps?

I saw a masseuse once a week for 3-4 years, all just normal stuff but we got to be friends. One day she was obviously sore, so she sat in a chair and I did her shoulders after the session. That became a regular thing, she trusted me so she would slip off her blouse, and wear just her bra, I never did anything out of line, then one day it was just a sports bra, completely see through. She took off her blouse, looked down and said something about "forgetting" she had that on, with a giggle.

The next week, she asked me if I minded if she took that off, so I could get her shoulder blades with the straps out of the way.

Next, she lay face down on the table, then it was face down in just panties, in short order it progressed to no panties, since by that time she didn't bother with a drape for me.

That all happened over six long months, then I guess she finally couldn't stand it any more. I was rubbing circles on her tummy, she looked at me, spread her legs and said "Please?"

It got to be lots of fun after that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userManosHands@ManosHands
I figure that it's about time that I update this 'profile', so here goes: I guess that I am no longer a novice writer. As of this update, I have 28 stories submitted, with quite a few in various stages of development. There are two sets of stories that use re-occurring chara...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES