Four Hours to Edinburgh Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They got under the covers and spooned with Susie's hand grasping Peter's cock as they drifted off to sleep.

About three hours later Peter was awoken by the feel of a mouth bobbing up and down on his cock.

"Oh Susie, you're insatiable," he said.

He repositioned himself to make it easier for the mouth at his groin and bumped into Susie, who was lying asleep next to him. Pulling off the covers he could vaguely make out the face of Kat looking up at him as she worked her tongue on his knob end.

"If you're in my bed, I get to fuck you," she said, slightly slurring her words.

Peter had no argument with that and lay back letting Kat's tongue pleasure his awakening cock.

Once his cock was fully stiff, Kat mounted him and dangled her breasts towards his mouth. He opened it and sucked greedily on the nearest nipple as Kat lowered her pussy onto his waiting member. When she was fully down she sat for a while just grinding her pussy on Peter's abdomen.

"So fucking good," she said as she started to raise and lower her pussy on Peter's hard dick.

Susie was awakened by the motion of the bed. Realising what was happening she lifted herself up on her elbows and lowered her face to Peter's; kissing him deeply and exploring the cavern with her tongue as Kat continued to ride his cock.

Peter pulled her head further into him with one hand while the other sought out her pert little breasts, which he squeezed and tugged on.

Kat was panting as she rode him, "Come on Grandad," she said, "Give me your load, I wanna feel you filling me up with your hot white cream!"

Feeling the contractions starting in his balls, Peter squeezed Susie's tits harder and then he shot his load into Kat's hot pussy.

Suzie moved away from Peter as Kat slumped forward; she lay her head on his chest and drifted off to sleep with Peter's rapidly shrinking cock still inside her.

An hour later the alarm went off and Peter extracted himself from underneath Kat. She was dead to the world and he couldn't help but admire her cute body as she lay there naked. He bent down and kissed each of her arse cheeks before walking round to the other side of the bed, where Susie awaited him. She was sitting up with open arms as he lowered his face towards hers,

"Thank you for a fantastic night, Daddy," she said.

Peter smiled before kissing her tenderly on the lips, "Go back to sleep my little angel," he said as he turned and exited the room.

12