Four Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saliva dribbled down my chin.

Louise's pussy was making rhythmic little squelching sounds as Cliff pounded her with his glossy dark cock. Louise was gurgling, her butt arching back toward Cliff's thrusts, her tongue keeping me in a state of near-continuous orgasmic bliss. My hands sought Rose's nipples as she swung her swollen cock in and out of my tipped-back throat. In and out, in and out. Relentless, relentless...

When Rose finally pulled out, her cum cascaded over my boobs and belly in hot spurts. And Rose - never one to hold back on self-expression - simply BELLOWED!

I was scooping up the blobs of cum and popping them into my mouth, watching Cliff and Louise move toward their inexorable climax. Rose joined me on the bed. Cliff had his hands on Louise's hips and was guiding her whole body up and down the length of his tremendous shaft. Louise was whimpering.

Cliff suddenly pulled out and told Louise to turn around and stick out her tongue.

He took his mighty cock in both hands and jerked himself off into Louise's open mouth, string after string of thick cream jetting out of the head of his thick hard cock, into her mouth and onto her chin and over her luscious tits.

Louise took a mouthful of cum and leaned over to pass it into my mouth. I swallowed it.

She scooped up some more from where it had spurted and drank it down.

"Tastes sweet", she said.

"You're right", I said, and popped some more of it onto my tongue. "Salty, but with a sweet nutty edge to it. What IS that taste?"

Then "Coconut" we both chorused together, "It's coconut!"

"Must be all those Pina Coladas" grinned Cliff.

* * * *

If you have enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it, then please scroll down and let me know, by giving it five stars! Thanks!!

12