The BBQ

Story Info
Seeing people from the wedding leads to an unexpected night.
3.2k words
4.6
13.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of months ago my BFF, Becca, invited me to be her plus one for her niece's wedding. With that we went out for the bachelorette party and had an amazing time, I wrote another story about that also!

At the wedding I got very close with the groom's father, Paul, and we went on a few dates but didn't really click. That story doesn't end there either as we are still FWBs and get together at least once or twice a week.

Just after the wedding Brittany, the maid of honor, texted me that her boyfriend was really turned on by how close her and I were at the wedding and how flirty we were. He wanted to know if he could watch us have sex, we thought about it but it never happened.

The BBQ was at Becca's niece's house, Jenn, and they have a very nice house with a large backyard. On the way over Becca said she may not want to stay long, she is PMSing pretty bad and I told her to go home when she wants and I can take care of myself.

"Oh I know you can, just realise I may not be able to bail you out of jail late!"

We had a good laugh and pulled up to the house, or at least as close to it as we could. The street is full of cars already, so we had to walk a bit.

We go around to the backyard and it is pretty full of people, mostly people around Jenn and Brittany's age, but I see Paul there so nice to see someone older than me!

Brittany spots us and comes running up and gives me a big hug and a kiss on the lips.

"It's great to see you too!" I replied, taken aback a bit that she opened with a kiss.

"I was so hoping you would come, we had so much fun at the bachelorette party that I almost want to get married so we can do it again!"

Without missing a beat, I say "Why does someone have to get married for us to have some fun?"

I look over Brittany and she has on quite a revealing, low cut tank top and a short skirt. Her legs are nicely tanned and very shapely. I decided I would definitely sleep with her tonight if the opportunity arose, after all my date was likely to go home early so I needed to weigh my options!

We mingled around the yard, seeing some familiar faces from the wedding, most people who greeted me by name and I felt bad I couldn't remember theirs!

"Christy!" Someone shouts from about 10 feet away.

I look over and I vaguely recognize the attractive woman who clearly remembered me.

Becca pipes up and says "Dani! Haven't seen you since the wedding!"

RIght, Dani, we were making out with some guys at the bar at the bachelorette party, and, oh shit, I remember.

My thoughts were interrupted with Dani replying "That was a fun night, but the bachelorette party was nuts! I remember you giving that guy a blowjob because it was his birthday! I thought I was a little forward because I was making out with his friend!"

"Yeah that's me!" I sheepishly admitted.

"She does that all the time," Becca decides to add that to the conversation.

"I do not!"

"Really? I can't even count the number of times you disappear at the bar and come back a while later with cum breath."

I start to blush, it's true, I have earned the reputation of the Bar Blowjob Bitch, but I own it.

Supper is ready and we go and eat and have some drinks. It was a great meal and the night is getting late, the crowd is dwindling.

I'm talking to Paul, just small talk, not even about sex when Becca says "I think I'm going to head home, not feeling so hot."

"I beg to differ, but okay hun, you go ahead I am going to stick around."

"I was about to head out myself, would you like a ride?" Paul offers.

"Sure, that would be great, thanks!"

I watch as they say their goodbyes and I get myself another drink, how many is that for me now? Not sure, probably at least five or six, going down so easy, just like me in the bar! My thoughts were exactly what Becca would have said if she were still there.

There are about ten of us left and the sun has long since gone down and I feel quite chilly, not wearing much to begin with and I feel my nipples are rock hard. I look around, Brittany is still here, her nipples are also quite erect, god is she sexy!

Jenn suggests we go inside, no one protests and we sit around the living room.

I can't remember anyone's names, I think to myself as we all get comfortable.

I sit on a couch and Brittany sits close to me and snuggles up, feels nice, I hug her close.

"Getting a little cold out there huh?" I say to her.

"Very nipply!"

"Me too!"

"I know, one of them is poking me in the forehead as we speak!"

We have a good laugh about that.

The conversation is good, Brittany and I are flirty with each other as the night goes on, her boyfriend is on a chair on the other side of the couch, he seems to be watching us. An occasional touch on each other's shoulders and a hand that lingers on a knee, or higher, we act very naturally.

There is a break in the conversation and the room is quiet.

"Remember when I texted you about you and I having sex for my boyfriend's (she used his name which I can't remember) birthday and letting him watch?"

"Yes, hun, I sure do!"

"And you agreed, did you really mean it?"

"Absolutely! You know I am bisexual and I find you incredibly attractive!"

With that she leaned over and kissed me on the lips again, not like before but a soft open mouth kiss. I taste the wine that she has been drinking all night in her mouth and feel her tongue chase mine as our passionate kiss goes on and on. Her hand is cupping my breast as I put my arms around her neck.

We break our kiss, she turns to kiss her boyfriend who is kneeling beside her on the couch, she still has a hold of my breast and then I feel a hand on my thigh, that isn't Brittany's hand!

I turn to see who is attached to that hand and it is a young, tall guy, I've met a few times, James I think his name was. He looks a little nervous at his forward action, but I smile and pull him in to kiss him, my hand is now on Brittany's thigh, she spreads her legs, she's wet, I'm wet too.

Brittany finally releases my breast as she unzips the pants of her boyfriend and concentrates on him. I uncross my legs and have my hands up and down James' chest, he is in good shape, His hands are in my dress feeling my bare breast, our mouths locked, holy shit I am really wet.

I break the kiss to see what else is happening in the room, and see most people are engaged in passion as well, then James pulls my head back to kiss him so more, I indulge. I feel another hand on my left leg, pulling it apart, someone has just joined us.

A head disappears up my dress and a warm mouth finds my wet pussy. I moan, as I feel their tongue going up and down my slit, I break the kiss as the action between my legs is so intense.

"Is it okay for him to be doing that?" James checks in with me for my comfort level.

"Yes, he better not stop though!"

I try to look around the room, but can't focus on anything but that mouth on my pussy, god is that a lot of pressure! Brittany has her guy's cock in her mouth and her top is off, what a set of breasts and large nipples, I pinch one, she giggles.

I start stroking James' cock and whisper "take it out."

He is already erect by the time his pants hit the ground. His cock is long, probably 8" and his balls are enormous. I stroke it and watch the precum run down my fingers. Finally the head emerges from under my dress, it is Jenn's husband, Dave (I think his name is Dave), also known as Paul's son! He pulls my dress over my head and I am now completely naked with two young cocks in front of me.

I kneel down in front of them and take Dave's cock in my mouth, I can almost picture his dad. The cocks are so similar, but must stop that thought process. I lick James' tip of the precum and feel a sharp pain on my ass, I look behind and Brittany is on all fours getting fucked from behind and biting my ass! She lies on her back and I hover my pussy over her mouth and she pulls me down on top of it. Her hands are spreading my ass cheeks wide apart and her thumb teases my asshole as I am deepthroating James now, so turned on.

I turn around in a reverse cowgirl position on Brittany's mouth, watching her get fucked, her boyfriend looks at me on top of his girlfriend's mouth and I kiss him, that took him offguard, so I slip my tongue in his mouth and pull his hands onto my breasts, I hear him moan, I moan too, I am cumming on her face and I am pretty sure he is cumming in her pussy.

He pulls out and I take that as a cue to clean her up. She tastes amazing, his cum tastes amazing, I use long strokes to try and clean as much as I can and chase the cum running out of her with my lips. Then I feel someone penetrate my pussy, I can't turn around and see, but judging by the size of the cock, I'm sure it is James.

He gets right to it and starts thrusting hard, his entire length slams deep in me, feels so good with Brittany's tongue on my clit, I have to look up from her pussy he is fucking me so hard, then I feel him hold me close and the pulsing of cum deep inside me, more and more, shit that is a lot of cum!

I am just starting to catch my breath when I feel another cock enter me, a thicker one for sure, shit Dave's in me now! His thick cock stretches me, I miss the length that James has but this is good too. Dave is a little more patient as if to try and get me used to the stretch, so thoughtful. Not long after Dave is going as hard as he can, grunting with every thrust.

I am moaning loudly, "Yes...fuck me hard...so good...keep going."

"Feels so good...can't hold on...ahhh"

"Pull out of her and shoot it on me." Brittany says just in time, I feel spurts of cum hit that outside of my pussy and drop down onto her face. He wipes his cock on my ass and I feel Brittany's tongue on my pussy again, this time with a clean up mission, she sucks my clit, I cum.

I turn around and we again make out, tasting the cum of the guys who just fucked us.

Her guy is now looking at us caressing her leg.

She spreads my legs apart and says to him "Looks at this gorgeous pussy!" WIth that she starts rubbing my clit, mmm so good.

"Don't you want to fuck her? I did and it is amazing!" Although not quite the same, but it was really good!

He slowly climbs between my legs, already hard and lines up his cock with my hole.

Brittany pushes him into me with a comment of "Do I need to fuck her with your cock also?"

He lifts one of my legs onto his shoulder and starts pounding me really good, she starts kissing him, he must be able to taste all of "us" and is not bothered by it at all.

"I want to ride you," I tell him and he obeys and I stroke his cock. I am ready to get on top of him when Brittany kisses me some more and then breaks away.

"Have you ever had three cocks in you at the same time?"

"Yes, it is a lot of stimulation, but it feels great!" I replied.

"Can you show me how it is done?" Brittany asks, slowly caressing my breast.

"I'll only do it for you!" I joke and motion over to Dave and James.

They are over in a shot and I grab hold of Dave's cock and as I slowly pump it I say "Get some lube and fuck my ass, k?"

He is a little taken back and sort of nods and disappears. I turn my attention to James and lick my lips seductively and motion at his cock, he understands and comes over to me and starts fucking my mouth.

I am sliding back and forth on Brittany's guy's cock, it is deep in me and feels good. I slow James down a bit, I don't want him to cum yet.

I feel a finger on my asshole and the familiar feel of lube on it and then the finger penetrates me, nice and slowly, mmm he's done this before, I think to myself and enjoy it a little longer. I feel the tip of his cock slowly penetrate my ass as he slides in, stretching me, filling me, at that point I realise I have a cock half my age in each of my holes!

I start to ride the cock in my pussy a little faster, my moans stifled by James' cock in my mouth, Dave continues a nice steady pace in and out of my ass. Then I feel a pair of lips on a nipple and another pair on the other nipple, I try to look over to see but I can't, I see a lot of hair, one must be Brittany, but who is the other? My thoughts are interrupted by Dave quickening his pace, I try to match the pace so the cocks are going in and out of me at the same time, such an incredible feeling, couldn't be better!

There I was wrong, I feel two fingers on my clit, rubbing feverishly and I instantly feel myself wanting to cum again, I have to take the cock out of my mouth as I have a huge release.

"What a big orgasm!" I hear someone say, no idea who, but I moan in agreement and start sucking James' cock again.

Dave is going really fast in my ass now and I can tell he is getting close, then I feel him throb, and throb and hold in place. A large load deep inside my ass, he pulls out.

I adjust my position to lean back, a slightly different angle for the cock in my pussy, James comes over and continues fucking my mouth, I see for the first time Jenn stimulating my breast with her mouth and Brittany's with her hand. Brittany has her hand on my other breast and her other is rubbing me so good, so fucking good, something else is building, but it isn't a regular orgasm, holy shit she's going to make me....mmm....I pause for a second, time seems to stand still, I am squirting all over the guy under me and everywhere!

I lay back to catch my breath, but immediately feel a cock back in my pussy, fucking me hard, pounding me, I am moaning and moaning.

James sits on my stomach and puts his cock between my breasts, Brittany holds them together and the two of them use my breasts to get him off, he is moaning now, obviously getting close to cumming. He could just ride the wave of me rocking back and forth from getting fucked so hard and then I feel him hold deep in my pussy and filling me with more cum, lots of cum, so much and it feel so good.

I hear Brittany say to her boyfriend "you sure seem to enjoy fucking her huh? She is a hot blonde and you fucked her for me, didn't you? You should have used a condom, what if you knock her up? Guess it's up to me to fix that."

I feel his cock slip out of me and then I feel a mouth on my pussy, I can't see because James is still fucking my breasts, but I know it is Brittany, god she is doing a thorough job cleaning up her boyfriend's cum from my pussy.

"I'm going to cum!" I hear from james.

"Yeah, shoot it all over me, give it all to me!" I encourage him and feel the hot throbs hit my neck and running down my chest. Then he stands up and sits on the floor away from me. I see Brittany looking up at me tonging my throbbing pussy, so soothing.

I sit up against the couch and she sits beside me and we share another open mouth kiss, I taste a lot more cum than wine on her now, so hot!

Jenn sits down beside me and we kiss in the same manner, I am a little embarrassed but I think this is our first kiss and knowing that I have sex with her aunt quite often, it is a little uncomfortable at first, but I soon get over it. After a while I sit there breathless and turn to Jenn and ask "can I get a towel to clean up?" Suddenly remembering the cum all over my torso.

"What sort of a hostess would I be if I didn't clean up that mess?" Jenn says and starts licking the cum off of me, spending extra time on my breasts and moaning when she sees my belly button piercing.

I look over at the guys and they look exhausted.

Dave says "Christy you were incredibly, so hot, so sexy!"

I just smile at them, appreciative of his compliment, at least I took it as a compliment.

I sit there with a beautiful young woman on either side of me and think of what happened: I just had sex, unprotected sex that is, with five people half my age, two of who I had sex with their father and aunt, another two are married to each other and both had sex with me, and the other one made me squirt on her boyfriend!

Brittany says "I always knew you would be a great lay, but I didn't know you could take us all at the same time!"

"Shit, I didn't even realise that! You guys turned me on so much! Sorry about the mess!" I apologise to Jenn.

"Don't worry about it, it was totally worth it!" Jenn says.

She really is a great hostess!

We all agree to keep this event a secret amongst the six of us and wonder when the next BBQ is going to be!