Four Play Ch. 04

Story Info
More golf, more play.
3.6k words
4.42
3.5k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,553 Followers

My wife, Cheryl no longer found me adequate. Once she experienced my old golf partner Rod and his big, fat cock, I was relegated to the second bedroom while she and he fucked each other silly in the master bedroom. The fact that I was dressing up more and more didn't help with our relationship.

So a job transfer in a different town and a divorce later, I felt comfortable in my own skin. I'd only have to go into the office maybe twice a week; three times if there was an in-person meeting I needed to attend but mostly I worked out of my home office. This gave me the chance to continue dressing up.

My typical day started with me selecting my outfit before the three "S's" (Shower, Shit and Shave). I really didn't do the third "S" since I used more removal cream and a home electrolysis to think out my body hair. But I did let the hair on my head grow out and now sport a slightly longer than shoulder ponytail.

I continued to wear stockings and garters every day. Dressing professionally, all my stockings were fully fashioned with RHT Cuban/French heel and seams. All my garters were at least eight strap with a couple of them having fourteen, wide strap. All my panties and bras matched. All my heels were at least four inch stilettos. My custom, self-adhering boobs were G-cups with hard nipples the size of grapes.

My favourite outfit was a fiery red skirted suit. The skirt was unprofessionally short stopping mid-thigh when I stood in front of the mirror. Sometimes I'd wear a blouse and other days, just a silky camisole. If I wore a red bra, you could see it through the material. But today, I am wearing my lemon yellow, lacy bra and panties. My big boobs strained the buttons of both my blouse (with the top four buttons undone) and my jacket.

So you might as well ask, if I wanted big boob and pretend to be a woman, why not change? Well, not that I don't love sucking a dick or the odd cock up my ass, but I love making out with women too.

While trying to find a golf club to join, I met up with Bill, one of the senior members at Dogwood G. C. He convinced me to join up. There were two eighteens, the membership dues weren't bad and it was never over crowded. The couple of times I played with him and a couple of his buddies Terry and Scott, I really enjoyed the courses and company. Although we were about the same handicaps, Terry was a few strokes better than everyone and Bill was a stroke and a half behind both me and Scott.

It appears news travels. When Terry found out where I used to play, he knowingly asked me about the modified Texas rules we used to play by. "Will. I know your old golf buddy Rod who's a work customer of mine. When I asked him if he knew you, he had many stories to tell."

I started to panic. Our modified Texas golf rules involved one of us having to play dressed as a woman but included breast forms! Big breast forms. Then later in the showers, it was a total fuck-fest with the day's winner corn-holing the loser.

Since we were about the same level, Bill and Scott thought it would be a great idea to follow the same rules to provide a bit of risk rather than playing for skins. Of course already crossdressing in private, I pretended to protest and reluctantly agree.

Our first game after that was used to decide who would be the first "woman" golfer. With me being used to the idea, I really didn't feel under pressure to do well but had one of my best games ever. Terry and Scott had nervous games to start but Bill... Bill was terrible. The pressure of being the better golfer and trying too hard got to him. A couple of balls out of bounds, multiple attempts to get out of sand traps, three putts and chilli dip chips. He lost by five strokes.

Initially, Bill indicated he wasn't going to do it, but Terry and Scott really stress the "don't be a welcher" argument that he finally conceded. Next game, Bill came dressed in his usual golf attire but beneath his golf shorts, he showed us his wife's pretty pink panties. I have to admit that I was pretty disappointed with his effort. With him golfing braless, the panties were minimal. But things escalated from there.

Bras with cheap, C-cup breast forms soon ensued but without being somehow attached or glued, they fall out or flop around. It was funny but still. I took it upon myself and ordered the forms with a self-adhering backing; the same as mine. They were so sticky, you could run an ultra-marathon braless and they wouldn't budge. But unlike mind, the new ones were ridiculously huge; K-cups. I wouldn't debut them until it was my turn.

Outfits too went a little more feminine. Pink shirts that buttoned up right over left and short, tight women's golf shorts Terry and Scott wore under a short golf skirt (they would put it on after the first hole). Bill just wore some booty shorts (he had a nice bum, mine was nicer).

When my new forms finally arrived, I made sure to lose the last game on purpose. Shanking shots, missed short putts, duffing sand shots, you name it. It was my worst game ever; certainly not good for your handicap (one bad game doesn't really make a difference).

Game day.

I carefully made sure the skin on my body and legs were smooth as silk and as hairless at Yul Brenner's head. I pulled up some too small, rose coloured, lacy thongs and made sure to pull the back tightly between my ass cheeks. My hands shook as I lifted the new forms from their box. Because of their size, the manufacturer said they could not make them as individual breasts. Instead it was kind of a plate. The two breasts were joined in the cleavage area with wide, lengthy, tapered tabs extending from the tops to just over the shoulders. There were side tabs that ran under my arms and around my ribs. It was like wearing a backless halter top.

In front of the mirror, I positioned the plate. It too a number of times to get it into the correct position since I had never own this type of form before. But once in place and secured with the top and side tabs, the forms seemed to attach themselves to my chest like they were part of me. Heavier than my other ones, they seemed to pull down more but did not sag. I cupped my boobs and pinched my nipples. They were firm and full. "Oh my gawd! These are incredible! As nice as my G's!"

I could have gone braless but went with my pretty, matching, lace trimmed bralette I bought from La Vie en Rose. The soft cups had removable liners which I of course removed so that my hard, extra-large nipples could poke through. I did up the four hook and eyes in the back and made sure the small pink bow was properly between my massive boob cleavage.

The pleated, white, golf dress was the thinnest, tightest one I could find which made my boobs appear even bigger than ever and my pokies protrude very prominently. It had a deep scoop neck and the hem was much shorter than mid-thigh. I brushed my hair back into a shiny ponytail and secured it with a pink scrunchie.

"In for a penny..." As the saying goes. I brushed on very light mascara and a very thin eye liner; just enough to take a second look if you didn't notice the first time. I pursed my lips, stroked on my lightest pink lipstick and then sealed it with a sparkly lip gloss. Make-up wise, from far away, you could not tell I was wearing any. Closer up however...

I pulled on some white with frilly pink trim, short ankle socks and my new white and pink spikeless golf shoes. The sock had a small pink pom-pom just above the heel.

Satisfied with my look, I drove over to the course. I parked nearer the back where no one was around and texted Bill to come pick me up in the cart. I waited in the car until I saw Bill drive towards me. I stepped out and smiled towards him. Bill looked confused as he recognized my car but not the person waiting near it. As he neared, I watched him look around. He stopped beside my car and then his jaw dropped. "Will?"

I blew him a kiss and smiled as I turned my body left and right to show off to him. "You like?"

"Holy fuck! Will!" A stunned Bill exclaimed. "Holy shit! Wow! You look... Wow!"

Being a gentleman, Bill took my bag from my car and strapped it onto the cart while I waited for him on the passenger side. When Bill jumped in, I took a peek at his crotch and noticed a little bulge forming. We drove to the first tee and saw Terry and Scott waiting. Both of them looked towards the approaching cart, recognized Bill but then looked at each other when they didn't recognized the woman seated beside him. We stopped with a screech. I kept an eye on the boys stepped from the cart. I watched as their eyes followed up my legs, to my thighs, up my hips to my boobs. They kind of stopped there.

"Hey boys! My eyes are up here!" I giggled.

That brought Terry and Scott back to reality. They both squinted at my face. Finally Scott asked. "Will?"

We all started to laugh. All of them asked questions and felt up my boobs. With all the attention, I was getting an erection in my panties. With the light material of their golf clothing, none of them could hit their growing boners either.

Even if one of us was dressed as a woman, no advantage was given and we had to tee from the same tee box. "Ladies' first!"

I made sure they were standing directly behind me as I bent over to insert my tee and prop my ball. I knew with the shortness of my dress, they could probably see my panties if they weren't wedged between my ass cheeks. I wiggled my bum at them as I pretended to have problems putting the ball on the tee. With my ball finally balanced, I stood back up and looked at the boys. I smiled as I saw all of them with tents in their pants.

While I was kind of used to hitting with boobs, I wasn't accustom to hitting with such big boobs getting in the way and managed to hit my ball only one - eighty or ninety yards. At least it was straight and in the fairway. Hitting with erections isn't easy either. Terry topped his ball short of the ladies tee and Scott sliced his OB. By the time Bill's turn came up, his erection had subsided enough for him to hit a decent shot.

Scott hitting three, landed off the back end of the green. Terry took two more strokes to reach the green. Pretty good considering his pretty dick was hanging out of his fly. I adjusted my swing to accommodate my big boobs. My second was just short and left a short chip. As Bill drove to his ball, I made sure that my hem was pulled up high enough to show off my legs and some of panties. I could tell Bill was distracted when he nearly ran over his own golf ball. When he got out, his tent had returned. Still he reached the green in two.

After the first hole, scores were: Bill -- two putt par; me -- chip on, one putt par; Terry -- bogie; Scott -- double bogie.

Over the next fee holes, the three of them realized they needed to concentrate on their game and tried not be distracted by my huge boobs; Except for maybe Scott. Again, bending over at my waist with straight legs and my ass flashing them, I set my ball up on its tee. I looked back at them and noticed Scott standing behind the other two. His hands were down his pants obviously playing with himself. I gave myself a cute little chuckle.

While we had no one behind us, we had to wait until the fifth hole cleared. Par 3 -- 172 yards. Hole cut centre left. The old geezers were certainly taking their time. With Bill ahead at 1-under, I knew I had to get him more off his game. Terry and I was tied at 1-over but Scott was way behind at 4-over.

As we sat in the cart and waited, I kept my hand on Bill's lap; his cock in my palm. It had a nice feel about it. Of course I had seen it live. In the change room when he returned from the showers, I peeked at him while he continued to dry his hair. Un-erect, it was about six inches of cut meat. He kept himself manscaped. The rest of his body was okay; not a he-man type.

Finally the old guys dawdled off the green. Bill with the honours, took his time getting out of the cart, selecting a club and moving towards the tee box. Terry and I stood behind with Scott behind me; right behind me. Scott pressed his front against my back. He nuzzled my neck. His arms came under mine and hugged me while his hands grabbed my boobs. He was getting me hard in my panties.

Bill hit his shot and landed about eight feet below the pin. Still flushed from Scott's molesting, I teed up my ball. I took my time lining up the shot and managed to hit a solid ball landing just outside of Bill's ball. Terry over clubbed and hit the downhill on the other side of the green. A difficult up and down for sure. I had no idea where Scott's mind was his ball went way right and was the farthest away from the hole you could get and still be on the green; a sixty foot, uphill putt.

Bill and I fixed our divots and marked our balls. You could only see Terry's head as he lined up his second shot while waiting for Scott. Scott stooped over, smashed his ball with his putter and still ended twelve feet short of the hole. Terry popped his ball up, hit the fringe and rolled to three feet of the hole. A great shot considering where he was.

Scott was still away. His next putt was three feet passed on the low side. The next stopped just short. Tap in for five.

I was next. Bill was behind me as I placed my ball at my marker. I read it a mostly straight but uphill. Taking careful aim, I stood over my ball. My legs parted to steady my stance. I drew back the putter but just before I started my swing, a gust of wind blew up the back of my skirt. I caught me completely off guard and I yipped my putt not even hitting it halfway to the hole.

The normal comments ensued. "Hey little girl!" "Was that your wife that hit that ball?" "You left your purse back there!"

The guys all laughed as Bill lined his shot up and easily one putted into the hole. Still chuckling, Terry carelessly bunted his into the hole as well. I was seething. Then wry smile crossed my lips.

The three amigos stood along my line but on the other side of the hole. Scott had removed the flag. Rather unlady like, I bend into a squat behind my ball to line up the shot. My knees were well parted and saw the three of them gawk at my red panties beneath. I stayed there much longer than necessary before standing back up and firmly hitting the putt into the hole. I moved around so my ass faced them as I bent over to retrieve my ball. That's a par for me.

As we walked back towards the cart, I didn't see the dip in the rough and buckled over onto the grass. I held my left foot. "Fuck! My ankle!"

"You okay?" They asked.

"Yeah. Didn't see the hole." I said as I tried to stand up but collapsed back down again. My ankle could not support my weight and already started to swell a bit.

"Ooo... Doesn't look good, Will." Bill said.

They helped me back into the golf cart. There was no way for me to continue and so Bill drove me back to the parking lot. My car was a standard and there was no way for me to depress the clutch to drive. Bill offered me a lift to my place. With the height of the foot rail of his tall SUV, he had to help me up. I smiled down at him. "My knight in armour!"

One of the other guys drove our cart back while Bill came around to the driver side. I made sure to pull up the hem of my skirt so my panties just peeked out from beneath. Bill slid into his seat and smiled when he noticed my legs. He already formed a tent in his pants. Purposely, I ignored his lure but made sure to keep my eyes on it as I licked my lips in lust.

He parked in my driveway and had to help me down from my seat. My ankle really didn't hurt that much anymore but I pretended not to be able to walk. Bill put his arm around my waist as I put my arm around his shoulder and neck. Once inside the house, Bill helped me to the chesterfield. Kneeling in front of me, he carefully undid my laces and removed my shoes. He took the same care removing the sock on my left foot.

The swelling had obviously reduced but Bill gently rubbed my foot. He used his thumbs to massage my sole and my arch. My other foot rested on his lap. He moved his magic fingers up to my toes. I rubbed the bottom of my right foot against the underside of his hard shaft.

Bill looked directly into my eyes. He leaned forward and pressed his cheek with the bottom of my foot. I clinched my toes against his cock. Then I felt his wet tongue lap my foot before sucking each of my toes. He made me so hard inside my panties and I wanted him to see his work. I lifted up my hem. There was a large, dark red wet spot. I pulled aside the tiny thong panties and let my uncut cock pop free. Pre-cum freely dripped from my pee hole and coated my shaft.

Bill grinned like the Cheshire cat in Alice in Wonderland. I was about to start stroking myself but he gently place my foot down and firmly grabbed both of my wrists. He moved between my knees and forced my legs a bit wider apart. Satisfied that I wouldn't jerk my own cock, he let go of my arm and held the base steady. He pulled down the foreskin of my uncut cock and kiss my knob. It was as red as my panties. He took me into his hot, open mouth. His wet tongue was amazingly smooth as he whirled it around my head.

Now, I'm don't own a gigantic tool but I'm not small. I watched as Bill lowered his mouth down my six inch erection and sealed around my base. He used his hands to palpate and spread his drool over my balls. He pulled closer and put my legs over his shoulders. A juicy finger spread his saliva around my ass hole. When he felt it lubed enough, he pushed a finger inside. Slowly at first and then deeper and deeper until it was fully inside. He expertly massaged my prostate and I started to cum in his mouth. He didn't spill a drop.

When I was finished, he didn't give me any time to recover. He raised himself up. His pants were already down. His hard dick never looked bigger than it did now. He used his pre-cum to increase the lubrication of his spit. Slowly and gently he pushed his thick mushroom head into me. It was a bit bigger than the dildo I used on myself and unprepared for the size, it made me take a huge breath. Once his knob popped through, Bill eased himself deeper inside of me until his haunches pressed against my bum.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and used my heels to spur him on. He fucked my ass with long and hard strokes. He slapped himself harder and harder into me. His grunting became louder and louder. I knew he wasn't going to last much longer. "That's it, Bill! Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Cum! Cum inside of me!"

I squeezed my sphincter muscle around him. He groaned. "Uuuhhh... Fuck! Yes! I'm going to cum inside of your ass!"

"Yes. Cum! Cum inside my ass!" I screamed back. "Cum! I want your cum inside of me! I need your cum!"

"Here...it...fucking...cums!" Bill snorted. "Uuuhhh...! Uuuhhh...! Uuuhhh...!"

"Oh fuck! Yes!" I cried out as Bill fired his huge load inside of me. I could feel him spray and fill my belly with his hot seed.

grgy56
grgy56
1,553 Followers