Four Sisters

Story Info
Brother is tickled by his sisters and mother.
2.4k words
4.22
17.8k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Danny and, I'm a skinny 20-year-old who lives at home with my divorced mom and four sisters, all older than me. They all loved to pick on me. My mom, not so much, but my sisters love to give me crap. Don't get me wrong, they loved me, but they just liked to have fun and goof around. I was the butt of their jokes more than once.

A couple of examples of their "jokes" are once they locked me out of the house in just my underwear. Another time I fell asleep on the couch and they put makeup on me and painted my fingernails. But the worse thing they ever did was when I was around twelve years old, a girl I liked was over and we were doing homework. When her mom came to pick her up, we were saying our goodbyes when two of my sisters pulled my pants down and with it my underwear. I stood frozen and without pants in front of Danielle, the girl I liked and her mother. I turned and ran, but tripped over my pants still around my ankles. That's when they all jumped on me and started tickling me, even Danielle and her mom. They all laughed. I was so embarrassed. Finally, my mom told them to stop and I pulled my pants up enough to run to my bedroom. I didn't leave my room for two days. Needless to say, Danielle never came over again. Sure, my sisters got in trouble but not until my own mother stopped laughing.

One thing about living with so many people is that you have to share everything. Like the TV. Sure, we each have a TV in our room, but the big one is in the living room and if someone is in there you're out of luck. It's pretty much first come, first serve.

Before I tell you about what happened that day, let me describe my sisters. As I mentioned before, I'm tall and skinny. My sister's, with the exception of Jane, are all shorter and on the heavy side. They all have long, dark hair, big boobs and big butts. Jane is like an amazon, though. She's taller than I am and big. Not really heavy like, Candy, Cindy and Becky, my other sisters, but more solid if that makes sense. Like a dark-haired Brigitte Nielsen. Oddly enough, our mom is pretty average. Average height and weight.

Our mom has her own company and has to travel a lot for work, so it was just us kids at home. Jane also worked at lot, but would be home shortly. Anyway, the other three, Becky, Candy and Cindy were watching a marathon of the Batchelor or the Bachelorette or some such nonsense and they had been watching it all day. I mean for like four hours. I asked if I could watch something else and of course they said no. My stupid TV was broken and kind of old, but I didn't have money to get a new one, so I was stuck. I knew they'd never let me watch anything in their rooms, so I waited and plotted. Soon enough my chance came. Becky went to the bathroom, Cindy left to get a snack, so that only left Candy, who was distracted by her phone.

I grabbed the remote and changed the channel. I wanted to watch my own marathon. They were showing all Die-Hard movies in a row and I was intent on watching them all back-to-back. Plus, it was December, so it was fitting, at least for the first couple.

"Hey! Turn that back!" Candy shouted when she heard gun-fire. Not something that usually happens on the Bachelor.

"No way!" I replied. "You guys have been watching this all day, it's my turn now."

"Give that back!" Candy demanded, grabbing for the remote.

I stretched out my arms and said, "It's yours if you can reach it."

"What's going on?" Becky asked, walking in to find Candy trying to pry my fingers open.

"Is that Die Hard?" Cindy asked.

"Danny grabbed the remote and put on Die Hard and he won't change it back," Candy said, still trying to get the remote.

Becky and Cindy soon joined in and the three of them tried to get me to let go.

They were all hitting and pinching me, but to no avail. "Ha! I laughed. "Die Hard forever!"

"You're gonna die hard if you don't give me that remote," Becky said. To be honest, I was kind of scared of Becky. She's the crazy one in our family.

Someone, I didn't see who, reached down and tickled my armpit.

"Hey! No tickling," I said laughing. Unfortunately, I also loosened my grip on the remote and in fell to the floor.

"Got it!" Candy said, holding the remote like it was Excalibur.

"Now, it's time to punish him," Cindy said.

"Well, he doesn't seem to like to be tickled," Becky said.

"Tickle him!" Candy shouted.

Before I knew it my shirt, which had been torn in the struggle for the remote was removed and my sweat pants taken off, leaving me in only my boxer-briefs. Candy sat on my arms, Becky sat on my crotch and Cindy sat on my legs. Then they all started tickling me like crazy. I was thrashing around as much as I could, but was held in place by the three of them.

I was laughing and crying and trying to breathe. In the background I could hear Die Hard playing, so, on some level I considered this a win.

"Okay, stop for a minute," Becky said. "We don't want him passing out."

After they let me catch my breath, they started in again. They kept switching places, so I lost track of who was where. Whoever was tickling my feet had turned around and was now tickling my knees and upper thighs. They were really ticklish.

"Hey, Becky, look how ticklish his thighs are," Cindy said. Becky, who had been tickling my ribs, turned to look. Then she spun around, moved up and started tickling me in the crotch.

"Hey, Danny. Are your balls ticklish?" Becky asked, making Cindy laugh.

I felt two sets of hands on my balls and even my dick, which was starting to get hard.

"Oh my God, he's getting hard!" Cindy said.

"What?" Becky asked. "Holy shit you fucking pervert. You like this?"

"What's going on?" Candy asked.

"Our pervy brother is getting hard by us tickling him," Cindy told her.

"Wait, lemme see," Candy said and stopped tickling my armpits.

I felt my boxer-briefs being pulled off, but now that my arms were free, I quickly grabbed them and stopped them from being totally pulled off.

"Candy, you have to hold his arms," Becky said, trying to pull my underwear off.

"No way! I don't want to miss it," Candy replied.

"Well, then go find something to tie him up with," Cindy said.

Candy left the room but returned quickly with a few of my ties, or perhaps all of them. Soon my arms were secured to the very sturdy coffee table leg.

"Should we do it slow like a strip tease or quick like a band-aide?" Becky asked, while she tickled my cock.

Cindy, not wanting to wait, grabbed my underwear and yanked them off. My hard cock was pulled down, then sprang back and hit my stomach.

"Holy shit!" Candy said.

"Fuck!" Cindy exclaimed.

"Danny!" Becky scolded.

"What did you expect?" I asked. "You guys were all touching me down there."

"Idiot, we're not upset that you're hard, well, we are, but it's understandable. We're just shocked," Becky said.

"Why is it so big?" Candy asked.

"How is it so big?" Cindy asked.

"You two tickle his balls, I'm gonna stroke him. Let's see if we can make baby brother come," Becky said.

Even though the plan was for Becky to stoke my cock, they each took a turn at stroking me. It was Becky who was stroking me though when I did shoot my load.

"Becky, stop. I'm gonna come," I warned.

"Faster," Cindy said.

"Yeah, faster," Candy prompted.

Becky did go faster.

"Oh fuck, Becky. I'm coming! I'm coming!" I shouted, and that's when Jane and mom walked in.

Neither one said anything, they both just walked up and knelt down. "Well, clean your brother up," Mom said, before popping my cock in my mouth. Jane took my balls in her mouth. First one, then both of them. After a while they switched. Becky, Candy and Cindy each proceeded to lick the cum I shot off my body.

"His balls are a bit hairy," Mom said.

"Shave him!" Becky shouted. Before I knew it all my pubic hair on and around my cock and balls was shaved. Then, they all had a go at sucking and licking my balls.

Then they tied me with in a kneeling position so my butt was exposed. Then more tickling started. I felt feathers and I think a fork and an electric toothbrush, mine I assumed, on my cock, balls and asshole. I was laughing and squirming. I couldn't see who was doing what. If I'm honest, it felt amazing. They all seemed impressed with my big cock. I always thought I was average, but they seemed to think it was on the big side. Even my mom.

Suddenly, Becky plops down in front of me totally nude and says, "Eat me good." Becky had a landing strip and fat, juicy pussy lips. She was already wet. It didn't take long before she had a screaming orgasm. "You guy's have to get in on this," she told the others.

I was then retied on my back on the living room floor. They rotated sitting on my face. Candy and Cindy took turns sucking my cock and sitting on my face. Candy was sitting on my face and close to coming, I had already made Cindy cum. Cindy was sucking my cock and I was about to blow my load. Candy was moaning and panting and started to cum, when I blew my load. I didn't bother to shout out a warning. Not after the tickle ambush. By the way the Die-Hard movies were still playing.

"Danny!" she shouted, while trying not to spill any.

"Give me some!" Becky said and started to French kiss her. See? I told you, Becky's the crazy one.

Then it was Jane and my mom's turn. Jane climbed on my cock and Mom sat on my face. The other three continued their tickle torture. It was hard to make my mom and Jane cum, while I was being tickled. There's a thought I never thought I'd have. Because I just came, Jane was able ride my dick for all she was worth. Mom simply sat there, until I found her clit. She'd let me suck and lick it, but it must have been overwhelming at times, because she'd move away every now and then. Finally, I locked in on it and she gave in and had an intense orgasm. Then Jane came on my cock.

Before I even had a chance to recover, they switched places. Mom's pussy was very tight. I knew she hadn't dated any one for a while, but she was a lot tighter than Jane had been. She was also very wet. It probably wasn't me, just all the excitement, but it was still flattering to know that I had made her come with my tongue. Something a son shouldn't be proud of, but I didn't start this, so why not enjoy it? I fucked Jane's cunt with my tongue and triggered a huge orgasm. I also had to give Becky, Candy and Cindy each other orgasm while still fucking Mom. When no one was on my face anymore, Mom leaned over and made me lick and suck on her medium size boobs. I flicked and bit her nipples, which caused her to tighten her pussy around my cock. Her vibrating pussy caused me to shot my load. This time I did warn her.

"Mom, I'm gonna come!" She clamped down tighter. Soon I was shooting inside my own mother.

"Oh my God! What did you do?" Mom shouted, suddenly angry.

"What?" I asked confused. "I told you I was going shoot."

"Jerk!" Becky said.

"Idiot!" Jane threw in.

The other three just looked at me with evil eyes.

"Tickle him!" Mom shouted. They all pounced on my and started tickling the shit out of me. I later learned that people are more ticklish after they cum. That seemed to be true.

Becky put my cock in her mouth and threatened to bit it off so I wouldn't come inside anyone again.

I looked over when I heard moaning and saw Jane licking the cum, I shot inside my mother out of her pussy.

"I was just fucking with you, Danny." Mom said. "I had my tubs tied after you were born."

"Oh, ha, ha, ha. Once again, Danny's the butt of everyone's joke," I said.

They all laughed at me.

"Now untie me, I gotta piss."

After I was done, they had more fun instore. They all kneeled on the couch and made me lick their assholes, while I fingered them to orgasm. Then, I was blindfolded and had to guess who was sitting on my face. If I guessed wrong, I was tickled. Sometimes I guessed wrong on purpose. I hate to admit it, but being tickled made my cock super hard. To say the least it was a fun weekend. I didn't get to watch Die-Hard, but I had all the DVD's so as soon as I got my TV fixed, I'd watch them.

That totally changed the dynamic of my relationship with my mom and sisters. Almost every weekend, I was tied, tickled and fucked. Sometimes they brought their friends over, who then went home to tie up and tickle their brothers if they had any. My mom even invited her book club over one weekend when all my sisters were out of town at a wedding. She even let me tie her up and tickle her. She had the most powerful orgasm of her life. The interesting thing was that they all wanted me for themselves without the others knowing. They'd sneak into my room at night and blow me or make me eat them. All this because I wanted to watch Die-Hard. Funny how life works huh?