All Comments on 'Four Square Ch. 03'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bravo

Looks like David Lang was murdered for some reason other than him cuckholding Tanu and Shimono is involved.

Two complaints...

1st, you need to do a little bit more spell checking. Writing it with software like MS Word or Wordperfect first could help with that.

2nd the chapter was too short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
400 Hundred Years Ago

WW, please accept my condolences for your lost relative. Apparently your readers have neglected to comment on your own personal loss. Commander Troy seems to have connected both Shimono and Trent to this murder of David along with some much needed assistance from Melina. One case solved and now on to the next one.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments

I appreciate the condolences. It was a long time ago; before they identified what Legionnaire's Disease was. I was young, but I remember the funeral, and all those Atlanta Police Officers there.

I'm sure astute readers have also realized that a lot of the experiences at Augusta National were the author's. I did follow Mr. Fred Couples around, though I did not get an autographed golf ball. The flowers and flowering trees really are THAT impressive, including the hillside on the 6th hole where the bodies must be buried. ;) It was an unforgettable experience.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 4 years agoAuthor
Next chapter submitted.

The fourth and final chapter of the story has been submitted, and hopefully will be published very soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Top of the Line

I have to say, in all of your stories which I have loved, you have really reached a new high with this one. Congratulations, and I'd buy the beer if I ever met you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I'd buy him.....

a double cheeseburger!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The IC has a few followers catching him

I can see that soon the IC and his angels will have a new set of very good detectives. Maybe it is his plan to semi retire and spend time with the family and keep a mother hen watch on his brood of MCD and Vice detectives not forgetting the Milton factor

666Iceman

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

So complicated I don't know quite what to say?!?!

chytownchytown6 months ago

*****Good read. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES