Four Teachers are Blackmailed Ch. 02

Story Info
Four MILF teachers get blackmail.
12.7k words
4.62
124.6k
139
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thecsm
Thecsm
1,530 Followers

Thanks to Smoothed for all of his hard work in editing this story. Also want to give Agedrooster thanks for helping in the development of this story.

*

I was still watching mom. As Dave left, she was still kneeling on the living room floor. She looked like she was in shock from what just happened but I couldn't help but notice a small smile came across her face. She looked down at her top and saw it was covered with spit and cum. I watched as it looked like she almost unconsciously let her hand drift between her legs. Her fingers followed her camel toe. I saw the large wet spot on her yoga pants as she touched herself. She stood and walked to her room I'm assuming to change before dad got home.

A few days later I was checking the spy camera video and noticed mom and her friends were again sitting in the living room. I turned up the volume to listen in. Mom was telling her friends about what Dave did to her just a few days ago.

When she finished telling them what happen she added, "he told me that it will get easier being used and being his slave." All of the girls told her he told them the same thing.

"It all started at Dave's birthday party. We should have told Jake that we didn't want or need his damn wine," Mom said looking at Sue.

"Hindsight is always 20/20 but we did take it and drink it," Kay said.

"I think it was laced with drugs for us doing what we did, but we can't prove it," added Sue.

"Damn I stripped in front of my son and his friends who are blackmailing us now," Mom said.

"At least your son isn't part on the blackmailing," Jane added.

"Well just the thought of Mike seeing me naked and fucking his friends and everyone else who was there that night humiliates the hell out of me every time I think about it. I have to admit that it also arouses me some," my mom said.

"What the fuck are you talking about Kathy?" asked Jane.

"It humiliates me because what proper mom would let her son watch her get naked and fuck his best friends. I think I get aroused because it was so wrong, maybe that's because it's so taboo!" Mom explained.

"I hated it when Dave and Tim showed up with those damn pictures and videos. It left us no other choice but to do as they wanted," Kay said. All the women nodded their heads in agreement.

"I don't mind dressing sexier, even Jack seems to enjoy it. Going without a bra and panties was difficult at first but I'm used to it now. I wanted to yell at Mike so bad but I don't think he knew about what was going to happen at the party. Plus, I don't want to piss him off and he ends up telling his dad what happened," Mom said.

"I don't know about you ladies but all in all I'm enjoying myself. I'm getting addicted to those big ass cocks of Dave and Tim, and don't you three lie to me. I know you all are enjoying their big cocks as well," said Sue.

All three women gasped at Sue's comment but again nodded their heads in agreement.

With that the women left the view of the camera and I needed to get to work, so I hoped I could catch them talking again later.

Over the next couple weeks, I made it a point to try and get a hold of Dave or Tim, but neither one would take my calls or answer my texts. Finally, I got some time off from work and waited outside of Dave's home to confront him. While I sat there, I was thinking about my mom. I haven't really noticed anything different going on with her other than the way she was now dressing. Actually, when I thought about it, there were a few more recent differences.

On Tuesday or Wednesday she and one of her friends went out for the evening, but it wasn't enough for me to think they were doing anything. Upon reconsideration, I came to realize that must have been when Dave and Tim were fucking them. They must be fucking two on one night and the other two the next night. Just then I saw Dave drive into his driveway.

Jumping out of my car and heading towards Dave as he got out of his, I yelled, "hey, we need to talk!!"

Dave stopped and looked at me, with a smile on his face. "I was wondering when you would show up."

"Why haven't you taken my calls or answered any of my texts?" I asked.

"Right to the point."

"Well, you were supposed to keep me in the loop."

"Your right I was, but there's nothing big to report to you. I'm sure you've figured out we've been fucking them weekly. Tim and I have also given them a few tasks to do and sometimes we might have a contest between them with the loser getting spanked."

"What tasks? What kind of contest?"

"Well, nothing for you to worry about. You wanted to stay in the background and we have kept you there. If you want to start being involved, well that's up to you, but you can't have it both ways."

"No, you're right. I don't want mom to find out that I know what's going on. But you were to keep me informed and you're not."

"I didn't think there was anything to inform you about. Yes, we are fucking them. Two on Tuesday night and two on Wednesday night. We give them a task on Sunday and they have to have it completed by Thursday night. Sometimes it's a group task but most of the time it's an individual task. If we have a contest it's during a week when Tim and I can get off work. That's about it."

"So, what are the tasks?"

"I'm not going to tell you unless you want to be more involved."

"Ok, ok I get it. By the way do you have any blank red flash drives? I want one if you do."

"Blank, yes I have one. What are you going to do with it?"

"I'm going to put it on my desk in my room, to see how long it takes mom to find it then see what she says."

Dave, laughing, handed me a blank red flash drive. "I like that idea."

"I figured you would."

"Just a thought. You still have a crush on Sue? I have an idea to let you have some fun, but I'll let you know after I talk it over with Tim."

-----------------

After that Dave started to keep me more informed. He sent me one text letting me know that my mom's bottom might be a little sore after she had lost a task. He went on and explained that they had the sluts do a striptease show and my mom had lost.

That evening she did mention she had an issue with her bottom being a bit sore. When my dad asked why, she told him she and the girls had a contest of who could do the best striptease and she lost.

She went on and explained that the girls each took a turn spanking her. I couldn't believe my dad bought the story. He didn't even question why mom even participated in such a contest or why spanking was the penalty. She then informed him that she and her friends had joined a class which taught them how to do an erotic strip tease. She figured he would enjoy it. I guess he liked the idea he had a big smile on his face when she told him about it.

--------------------------

A few days later I checked the video feed and found footage of the ladies again talking. I decided to listen in because this was the only way I was getting any information.

Mom said, "Jane and I have to go to Dave's house again this Tuesday. I just don't like the way they make us humiliate ourselves before they fuck us."

"Yeah Sue and I have to go on Wednesday. Last week we had to make out with each other until they were happy with the way we were kissing," Kay said.

"They are so demanding and abusive," Mom said, then lowered her head and added, "but the humiliation does make me very horny." She lifted her head and looked around at the other women. "As much as I hate to admit it, those huge cocks make me have more orgasms then I ever had with Jack," she admitted. "They are more intense, and those young men can give me multiple climaxes just in one session."

Sue sighed knowingly. "God, you're right. As degrading as it is, those big ass cocks they have made me forget all the shit they put us through."

Jane's face was deep red when she admitted, "I agree I want to hate what they're doing to us, but when they shove their cocks so deep into me, I can't stop climaxing."

"God, I hope they keep their word keeping everything a secret. But every time we're with them they record every minute. The longer this goes on the harder it is going to be to escape their hold on us," Kay said.

"Damn I think it is already too late," Jane added.

"I was so relieved when Jack accepted my weak excuse of losing the bet and getting my ass spanked. He however does enjoy the way I'm dressing now. I even caught Mike looking at me with a damn boner," Mom said.

All the ladies laughed and agreed their husbands all are enjoying the new way they were dressing now. With that they departed.

---------------------

I kept checking the video feed every day. I was speed-reviewing the latest recording when I noticed the women appear, nude, and got into a line. I slowed down the feed as Dave and Tim entered the frame.

Dave began yelling angrily. "Damn you bitches, when I tell you to be some where you better be there! You fucked up this time and pissed me off! I guess we have been too nice to you sluts! Now you get to wear these for the rest of the day!" He was brandishing a handful of nipple clamps.

"No sir, not those!" Jane howled. She had the largest tits of the group by far. Sheer gravity meant that her clamps would pull the most, given her ample breast weight.

But her protests were in vain. Dave crossed to her and applied the clamps to her first. She screamed as Dave clipped them on and gave the chain connecting the two clamps a hard pull making sure they were tight and not going to fall off. Jane's heavy tits wobbled in response.

"Unbelievable," I said to myself.

It then occurred to me that Dave told me that he and Tim would have to be assholes. They had to make sure the sluts knew their place. I looked closer at the clamps. They were clover clamps, the ones that tighten when you pull on them. I watched as he walked down the line and clipped the nipple clamps on each woman's nipple. He harshly gave each a good tug as he finished with each one. The yelps and gasps were very erotic as they all had trouble handling the pain.

When Dave came to Kay she screamed, "I DON"T THINK SO YOU BASTARD!!"

Dave moved so fast. In a blur, he grabbed her by the hair and threw her onto the hard wood floor.

"You old fucking bitch, I'm in charge here, not you!" he shouted with a wild look in his eyes. He pushed Kay down on all fours, then, with his foot on her head, forced her face to the floor.

She whimpered weakly, naked in the face-down-ass-up position on the floor. Kay felt powerless with Dave's foot on her head.

Tim angrily barked out orders. "Everyone else, on your knees now! And put your hands behind your backs."

The other three women moved quickly and watched Dave and Kay their eyes wide in fear.

Dave leaned down and said something softly to Kay, which I couldn't hear. Kay's butt was high in the air and from the camera angle, I got a good look at her pussy. It was puffy and red and glistening. Dave was clearly dominating her, and she seemed to be getting more aroused because of it.

"On your back cunt!" he yelled and moved his foot. Kay didn't hesitate and quickly rolled over. After she was on her back looking up at Dave, he put his foot on her chest. "Are you going to be a good girl?" he barked.

"Yes sir please don't hurt me," Kay answered.

I noticed Dave didn't look angry at all but had a glint of amusement on his face now. In a controlled voice, he said, "beg me bitch. Let the others know who's the boss."

Kay whimpered but didn't say a word. Dave continued, "I gave you a chance to obey by being a nice guy." He growled as he glanced down at Kay and smiled. "You caused this by being defiant."

I watched as he pulled his arm back and brought his hand down across Kay's tits hard. A red mark appeared almost immediately. Kay sucked in a huge breath and I winced expectantly. It reminded me of a little kid about to cry his brains out. Sure enough, she let out a screech that I was sure the neighbors heard.

Dave just looked down and said, "now beg."

"Please sir I'll do whatever you want. I'm sorry," Kay was pleading.

Dave smiled. "Now is that what you call begging?"

"Yes sir. I'm begging you to let me up. I'll do whatever you want. I'll be a good slut for you," Kay begged.

Dave's arm rose and fell. He smack her tits hard again and again. Kay cried out sharply with each blow. Dave stepped back, taking his foot off of her. She was crying hard and holding her now red tits.

Dave looked at the other women with renewed confidence.

"I hope I haven't been too nice to you all for you to think you can challenge me. I know you don't like being controlled by someone half your age, and one of your students no less. But Tim and I are in control of you. If you don't understand that by now, you fucking sluts sure will by the time we are done with you.

That's right you're our sluts. And it looks like I'm going to have to start taking things away from you to enforce it. You should have of obeyed while I was a nice guy. Just fuck up again and see how rough things will get for you."

Kay was whimpering gently, sitting bare-assed on the floor naked, her arms crossed over her stinging tits. Dave looked back at her. "Is that begging I hear."

"Yes sir I'm begging for your forgiveness. I'll do whatever you want from now on," Kay said.

Dave approached her, grabbing her by the shoulders and made her stand.

"Get back in line. And the rest of you stand up straight. I want you to stick those tits out, nice and proud," he said harshly.

Kay stood, shoulders hunched and cried softly. Dave attached the clamps to her stiff nipples. After making sure her clamps were secured, he slapped her tits hard again making her gasp and her knees slightly buckle.

Dave and Tim led them from the living room. They must have gone into the basement. I needed to get more cameras to place down there.

------------

I knew I need more cameras, but the guy at work had sold me the first bunch didn't have any more. He referred me to where he bought his and I purchased several more, ensuring that I could also surveil the basement.

Returning home from the store, I saw Sue was there, chatting with Mom. I offered a quick hello as I moved out of site to a place within earshot. I eavesdropped as quietly as I could.

"That bastard wants me to seduce and fuck Mike," Sue told my mom.

"Fuck I hate that. I was hoping he wouldn't be involved. I want to tell you not to do it, but I know you can't. I don't think it would take much to seduce him. Just grab his hand and take him to his room. When do you have to complete this task?" Mom asked.

"In the next few days. You're not going to get pissed, are you?"

"Well I don't like the idea, but didn't you already fuck him at the party? Plus, I don't think you can get out of it. You saw what he did to Kay," Mom said.

"You're right I really don't have a choice," Sue said.

"I wish Kay hadn't resisted the other day. Now those assholes are making us pay them 150 dollars a month." Mom said.

I thought that was a pretty bold move by Dave. I continued listening, but the rest of their conversation was just small talk.

I decided I need to find out about the money from Dave. I texted Dave and he told me that he would be splitting the money between us. I wasn't happy that mom was now paying money to keep their pictures from getting out. But I was happy that I would be getting part of the money.

---------

The next day Dad was at work and Mom was out. Being home alone, I decided to set up the basement cameras. When I finished, I headed to my room to re-watch some of the videos of the women in action.

A few hours later I heard mom and her friends come into the house. I came out of my room and heard the women down stairs talking. I descended, but before I reached the bottom, Sue was next to me, grabbing me by the hand.

"What's going on, Mrs. Powers?" I asked, gasping with mock-surprise.

Sue looked into my eyes and told me, "You and I are going up to your room to play. Any problem, stud?"

"No ma'am," was all I could say.

As we entered my room, Sue started to take her dress off and cooed, "Well young man, come over here and take me like you did at the party."

"Yes, ma'am," I said, grinning widely.

I closed the door to my room and got naked in a heartbeat. My cock was already thickening. Sue watched, already naked and sitting on my bed. She seemed reluctant, so I took matters into my own hands.

Without asking, I reached down and grabbed both of her bare tits. She moaned as I squeezed them, then I pinched her nipples. I watched her grimace, so I began twisting them hard.

I knew this was a gift from Dave and Tim and I was going to make sure I took full advantage. I gripped her nipples hard pulling them upward. She moaned. I wasn't sure if she liked her boobs played with roughly, but I didn't care. After watching her, and the other ladies for that matter, fuck and suck any cock presented to her like a slut, she wasn't my mom's friend or my teacher now. She was a slut that wanted me to fuck her. I grabbed her hair and turned her face up to me. My wagging cock was stiff as a board.

"Open your mouth slut!" I barked and was smiling at her surprised expression.

She gasped and opened her mouth. I carelessly stuffed my cock head in, driving my shaft in as far as it would go. She squeezed her eyes shut and gagged gently, but took it. I brought my other hand to her head and began stroking in and out of her mouth.

"Rub my balls too," I commanded.

I felt a hand cup each of my nuts. I could feel her spit drooling down onto them as she massaged them. I continued fucking her mouth like a pussy.

"Fuck, that's it," I sighed. I felt cum churning up my shaft as I watched my submissive teacher struggle to deepthroat me. "Now squeeze them and moan for me."

I felt my cum burst from my tip even before she did as I told her. I blasted a thick stream against the back of her throat. Her grip tightened on my balls and I heard her moan before the cumshot registered. Her watery eyes closed and she gagged on her own moan, though I held her down and made her take the rest of my load.

With my grip tight in her hair, I felt my cock stop pulsing. I was finished coming, but as I released her, my stiff dick sprung free, still erect. I long strand hung from the tip. I couldn't tell if it was spit or cum, but it looked sticky.

"Gah," Sue said, sniffling. She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and sat back. Her tits, neck, and chin were shiny with spit and dotted with clumpy cum.

"Mike... I..." she looked up at my over my swaying dick. "I didn't expect you to go so quickly."

I stooped to grab her bare feet, lifting them. "I couldn't help myself when you squeezed my balls," I explained, lifting and parting her legs. "It felt so good."

"Oh," Sue said, dazed, as she allowed me to lift her legs. The movement caused her to lay back onto my bed.

I moved over her, raising her legs farther. She let me manipulate her and I bent them until her thighs pressed against her sticky tits. This brought my erection over her pussy. I leaned over and let my balls mash against her slit. She was soaking wet and ready.

She looked at my stiff manhood over her stomach, then made eye contact. Her eyes were open wide.

"Are you just gonna..." she said softly.

I pulled my hips back, let my cock head fall against her slit, tilted her slightly more until I felt the hot opening line up with my shaft.

We moaned simultaneously as I penetrated her in one stroke. Damn, she was wet.

"Oh... Oh wow." She swallowed hard. "You put the whole thing in..." Her voice was strained.

I felt a slight smile stretch over my lips at her comment. Wasting no time, I began pumping in and out of her, using the leverage on her legs to bend her even more. This brought our hips together as I plunged in deep.

Thecsm
Thecsm
1,530 Followers