Four Teachers are Blackmailed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guys split up into groups of three and took one women for each group. The party became one huge fuck fest / gangbang.

I watch two guys surround my mom while the third guy undressed her. After they had her naked all three guys made sure they checked her body out.

"Damn this married slut sure does have lovely tits," one guy said.

He proceeded to fondle her boobs, lightly pulling on them. This caused the other two to start grabbing her tits which was a lot rougher than the first guy. I felt aroused as I watch them man-handle her.

They pushed her down to her knees, unbuttoning and pulling out their cocks for her to suck. I noticed mom's head turn my way and hesitated. One of the guys stepped up to her, turning her hood and putting his cock through the mouth hole. Each of them seemed eager to have their cock sucked and mom's head was passed between them. I watched her hooded head bob frantically. Each cock came away wet and smeared with her signature pink lipstick.

"Enough of this, I need to be fucked!" my mom shouted out breaking her silence.

The three guys needed no further invitation and pushed her down onto her hands and knees on the floor. One guy shoved his cock into her mouth. The second one hurried to get behind her and penetrated her with a grunt. The third was too slow and would have to wait. He reluctantly looked on, stroking his cock.

They were saying things to her, but I couldn't hear what was being said. She was responding mostly with grunts and moans as their sexual intensity increased. The three guys fucking mom rotated. As the second guy entered her, I saw her let the cock she was sucking out of her mouth. She lowered her head to the floor and I think she came on one of the guys' cocks. She climaxed, gasping. The guys high-fived the one guy in her pussy, as if they were competing to make her come.

Mom stirred, lifting her head. "I want all three of you to fuck me at once," she declared loudly.

The guys helped mom get to her feet. The only thing they left on her when they undressed her were the hood and her high heels. One of the guys got down on the floor with his dick sticking up in the air. Mom carefully stepped her heels over him. She straddled him as she lowered herself onto him, cowgirl style.

She pumped her body up and down a few times on him as he gripped her ass. I could see his shaft sticking into her, shiny and wet. His friend stepped up behind mom and I heard her tell him to put lube on her asshole. He made her spit in his hand, then he spit in his hand. He applied their mixed spit to their asshole, then pushed his cock in. He did not seem to go easy.

Mom was moaning loudly, but was quickly cut off as the third guy stepped up to her and brought his cock to her mouth. She eagerly started blowing him.

The three guys let her control the action for a few moments, but before long, they were all thrusting into her body wildly. Mom lost control and I heard her try to scream, but her mouth was stuffed with cock. I guess she was coming again.

As they fucked her, the three friends were conversing softly. I couldn't hear the details, but they all seemed to be increasing their pace steadily.

The guy fucking her ass began nodding his head in time with his thrusts. Each of the other guys watched him and matched his pace.

He said, "five...four...three..."

It reminded me of the New Year's Eve count-down.

He continued, "...two...one...NOW!"

On queue each guy slammed into mom. They must all be coming at the same time. Mom's body wobbled and shook as they powerfully blasted her full of sperm. I couldn't believe mom was taking a load of cum from three different men at the same time.

The guys seemed proud of themselves as they recovered, pretty much ignoring mom. They had another brief discussion, then all pulled out of her. The guy on the ground got up and just when I thought they were done, they just rotated holes.

I watched my mom again get triple-fucked. The guys were relentless and after a second coordinated climax, they again rotated holes. I couldn't tear my eyes away and watched three guys each pump three loads into her. They all made sure to put their cum in her mouth, pussy, and asshole.

After watching all that, I needed a release. I looked around to see all four women being ganged bang. Dave and Tim had joined in. I decided I better join in also. I joined the group fucking Sue.

Since I was late, I only got to shoot two loads into Sue before we moved to Kay. I enjoyed the comradery of my group of guys as we each dumped a load in each of their holes. We weren't as synchronized as the guys I'd watched fuck mom, but by the time we got to Jane, we'd synched up pretty good. All of us simultaneously came in Jane, then rotated. She took each of our loads, in each hole.

By the time I got to her asshole, she was pretty loose and there was lots of cum in there. All of the party guests must have gangbang experience, except for me, as I was done after ejaculating eight times. They moved on to my mom and I took a break. I wasn't ready to fuck her yet. It seemed like hours before we finished. By the end, all the women were well-used. They were thoroughly fucked in every hole and were flushed from their own orgasms.

Needless to say, I'd never seen so much cum. Most of the guys liked to come inside, but there was still slippery spunk everywhere.

The woman had truly surrendered to the domination of Dave and Tim. This fuck-fest was the final piece of their submission to these two guys. No longer would they refuse Dave and Tim's demands. I don't think they wanted to anymore.

After all the guests left, Dave ordered, "ok sluts crawl over here to us."

As the four teachers got within a couple of feet away from us they each rose up and put their hands behind their heads.

Together the four women said, "Sirs, we await your command."

Dave looked at me. "See we have these sluts trained well Mike."

"I see you do. Are you going to tell me who they are?" I said, still pretending that I didn't know who these sluts were.

"No, they don't want anyone to know," Dave said with a chuckle.

As I was walking out the door Dave looked over the ladies still wearing their mask. "I think it's time we have you four recruit us some more ladies for our little harem. I think we want you to recruit Mrs. Jones and Mrs. Smith."

I was out the door before I could hear anything else. I knew Mrs. Jones was a young sexy new first year teacher who taught math and Mrs. Smith wasn't a new teacher but new at our school. She taught history.

I didn't think much about it until right before Christmas vacation when I saw Mrs. Jones and Mrs. Smith wearing a black choker with the letter D - T - S on it. Damn I needed to get with Dave and find out when I was going to get to fuck them.