Four Teachers are Blackmailed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue seemed to love this, and I felt her hands tighten over my bare ass cheeks. I drove into her relentlessly, enjoying the sight of her rippling, mashed-up tits. My cum smeared from her chest onto her thighs.

"Ungh, ungh, ungh," Sue grunted, taking each of my deep thrusts. Her eyes fluttered and she threw her head back. I felt her body tense below me.

Then she lifted her head and moaned loudly, looking into my eyes. I wondered if Mom heard her. Sue's face was red and I saw a vein appear on her forehead. She was climaxing.

Her tight cunt fluttered around my pounding shaft and I again felt my balls tighten. I slammed into her, feeling my balls crash against her warm anus.

"Ah fuck," I said flatly, holding myself deep.

I felt my cock surge and cum erupted into my mom's friend. I held her by the backs of her knees as I unloaded deep inside her.

I came, panting, and she took it all, grunting quietly. I pumped my second load into her with my mouth hanging open in ecstasy. When I finished, I released her legs and withdrew. A stream of spunk flooded out of her, onto my sheets. I made a mental note to have Mom wash them.

We didn't say a word as we dressed and walked back down stairs. My mom was still around sitting on the couch. She looked at us and weakly smiled. Sue didn't say anything. She just left as fast as she could. I went back upstairs without saying anything to mom. That's when I notice the red flash drive was missing. I chuckled to myself.

The next day I heard mom and Sue talking. I got as close as I could to listen in and made sure they didn't see me. "I found this on Mike's desk yesterday."

I couldn't see what was happening, but I assumed Sue produced the red flash drive and gave it to Mom.

My prediction was confirmed when Mom yelled, "Mike get your ass down here now!!"

I didn't want them to know I was listening, so I waited a minute or two before I came down the stairs.

"What wrong?" I feigned aloofness.

"What's this?" She asked with a concerned voice, showing me the red flash drive.

"I was wondering where that went. Dave gave it to me and told me I would like what was on it. When I looked at it, it was blank."

Calming down, Mom looked at Sue than back at me. "It is blank?"

"That's what I said. What a mess up joke. I'll get him back. By the way why are you so upset?"

"Sue and I just thought it was something else."

"Like what?" I asked.

"Don't worry about it," was her answer.

"I'm going back to my room then if you don't have anything else for me." I turned and left them staring at me. I texted Dave and told him about it. He had a good laugh also.

-----------

A few days later I was checking the video feed in the basement. Dave, Tim and the women were all down there shooting pool. I turned up the volume and heard Dave.

"Ok today's contest is to see who's the best is at jumping rope."

Kay answered excited, "Sir, now that sounds like fun."

"One more thing, you'll be doing it in the nude," Tim added.

Dave spoke, smiling. "So, my sluts you know the drill. Strip and line up. Make sure there is enough space between you."

The four women took off their clothes and lined up. Our basement had a high ceiling so jumping rope wasn't going to be a problem. After the ladies were all lined up Tim gave them all a jump rope.

"Ok, you all get to warm up for a few minutes before we start the contest," Dave told them.

Something about my best friends controlling these four teachers excited me to no end. Especially my mom. I never thought of her as being submissive, but here she was since that party following orders.

Damn my cock got hard fast watching these four MILF practice jumping rope. Just watching them jump. With each jump their boobs would bounce. From what I saw of their rope jumping this contest wasn't going to last long.

"Enough warm up. Now bitches show some enthusiasm. Contest has started," Dave barked.

The four sluts started jumping rope as fast and best they could. I watched Sue first. I was enjoying watching her jump up down. With each movement her boobs swayed from side to side. I moved my eyes over to Kay watching her tits bounce up and down. I was thinking she might give herself a black eye.

Before I could move my eyes over to Jane she stopped. Dave shouted, "we have a loser. That don't mean to stop, keep jumping."

"Yes sir!" the women yelled.

Tim was filming the show as the women continued to jump. I couldn't believe my eyes as I watch the last three compete to see who the winner was going to be. I had to stroke my cock as I watched the show.

When it was over Kay was the winner. Dave commanded, "Jane lean on the pool table and get your spanking."

Jane moved over to the pool table. Dave continued, "Since Kay won she gets to spank Jane first." Kay moved over to Jane and gives her ten easy spanks. Then it was Sue's turn and then my mom's turn to spank Jane. They each gave Jane ten easy spanks.

Dave was next. He had a ping pong paddle and gave Jane 25 hard smacks. They were powerful enough to make her thick ass ripple. Tim followed. He took the paddle from Dave and also gave Jane 25 hard smacks, which also rippled her butt. Her round cheeks looked like big red tomatoes from the back, where my camera was positioned.

"Sluts get dressed! Kay it's your turn to seduce Mike and fuck him. Just like Sue you better have a few pictures to prove it," Dave ordered.

"Yes sir!" Kay answered.

"And see what you can do to get more than two loads from him. Then we'll have to spank Sue."

"Wow," I gasped, watching the footage. I wondered when Sue had the chance to take pictures. It then occurred to me that my mom might have slipped in and taken the pictures. I had been pretty distracted dumping two loads in Sue.

A few days later Kay stopped by the house. Mom was in the kitchen and saw me answering the door. She was standing before me in a short black skirt and a white blouse. Damn she looked hot. Kay didn't say anything as she headed to my room with me right behind her. As we got to my room, I was imagining what it was going to feel like ramming my cock into her.

She brought me out of my thoughts. "Stop staring and get undressed." She was removing her own clothes. I stripped as fast as I could wanting the fun to begin.

"Fuck you have nice tits and the longest nipples I've ever seen." I told her. She grinned at me grabbing a hold of my head and pulling them into her tits. After moving my head around her boobs, I sucked in one of those nipples and sucked hard. I played and sucked on her nipples for a long time.

When I was done playing with her tits, I pushed Kay hard onto the bed. Grabbing her legs, I pushed them up into the air. I roughly shoved my cock into her pussy. I fucked her hard and fast. Not showing any tenderness as we fuck.

Kay yells out, "I'm cumming!" I kept pounding her with no mercy.

When I was almost finished, I pulled my cock out of her and moved up to her head, standing over her. She was panting and her face was ruddy.

"Mike, what are you-"

Before she could finish her question, I grunted and shot a thick, creamy stream over both eyes. She quickly shut them, shrieking.

"Here you go, bitch," I hissed, adding a second stripe onto her face, then a third. "Take it. Take my cum."

She waved her hands in the air helplessly. "Oh god, Mike. Its burning my eyes."

I streamed more sticky spunk onto her upturned face. Her features were webbed with my load and I shook my spent cock to splatter the rest of my jizz onto her.

"Don't you dare wipe it off," I warned her. "You can push it out of your eyes, but you will wear my cum until you are out of this house."

Kay was obviously uncomfortable but did her best to clear my sperm from her eyes. At least enough that she could see.

"I wish you would have warned me about the facial," she said softly.

I just laughed to myself as I got dressed. I watched her struggle to put her clothes on with my sticky load teeming on her face. She gave me a dirty look and then left my room. I followed her downstairs. My mom was sitting on the couch. She looked at Kay seeing her cum soak face and weakly smiled. Kay just gave mom a smile and didn't say anything, she just left. I smiled at my mom and went back upstairs. Laughing to myself knowing Kay didn't get more then one load from me.

I've become jealous of Dave and Tim. I only got to fuck when Dave and Tim send a slut to me, but they can fuck them whenever they wanted.

The next day Jane showed up at the house. Again, when the doorbell rang my mom didn't answer it. There stood Jane. I was loving it. I felt more powerful at that moment than I ever did in my life. She grabbed my hand and we went to my room.

This time after I closed my door I ordered, "Take off your clothes now!"

I watch as she removed her clothes laying them nicely over the chair. As I looked at her boobs I was thinking, "mine, all mine. I can do anything I wanted with those tits."

That day, my lust for this fine-ass teacher was more than I could bear. I loved this feeling, now I know how Dave and Tim must feel controlling these sluts. As I walked towards her, I notice her nipples were sticking out.

"I'm going to enjoy fucking you Mrs. Hill. Your body is made to be fucked," I whispered into her ear.

I grabbed her by the jaw and made her look at me. "You want me to fuck you don't you."

"Yes," she said. I knew she only said that because if she didn't fuck me Dave and Tim would punish her.

I started kissing her neck causing her to whimper. Grabbing hold of her tits squeezing them hard, I pinched her large nipples until she cried out with pleasure. Jane took my cock into her hands, moving them up and down on my hardness.

"Lick it bitch," I told her. She started licking my cock. She opened her mouth and took my cock into her mouth bobbing up and down on it, taking it all in.

"That's it bitch, suck it good," I said. She kept bobbing up and down.

I grabbed her by the hair roughly, "I'm going to face fuck you." Holding her by the hair, I inserted my cock into her mouth slowly at first moving it in and out. I increased the speed and strength of my thrusts. I was now using her mouth like a cunt, pounding her face and making her gag and choke. I fucked her mouth brutally.

I stopped face fucking her and said, "Time for you to lick my balls." Jane removed her mouth from my rock-hard erection and lowered her face to my nut sack.

I spread my legs to give her easier access. My cock wobbled slightly as she licked all over the surface of my scrotum.

"Stroke me too. I know you can do it," I told her, grabbing her right wrist and putting her hand on my shaft. She got the idea and was able to multi-task, stroking and sucking on my testicles. It felt so good that I was moaning continuously.

Her mouth felt so good on my heavy balls. I felt them tighten as she managed to get both nuts into her mouth. That sent me over the edge.

I took a step back, yanking my nuts from her mouth. She sat back with a confused look, still holding my cock. I put my hand over hers, pushed her back slightly by her shoulder, and aimed my swollen dick at her chest.

"Gah!" I grunted, expelling a huge wad. It splattered powerfully against her neck and chin.

"Oh, you are coming already," she observed. I felt her grip tighten on my shaft and her other hand close over my balls.

"Ungh!" I grunted again and a wide cum-cone burst from my tip, coating her lower neck and the tops of her tits.

"That's it, give me that cum," Jane encouraged.

I was able to stripe a few weaker spurts across her chest before I finished with a sigh.

"Nice load, Mike," she said, smiling up at me and jiggling my balls pleasantly. Maybe Kay had told her how much my cum stung her eyes and she was happy that I didn't give her a facial.

But her ball massage had my cock remaining as stiff as ever. I grabbed Jane by her hair. "I'm not finished with you, bitch. Flip over onto your knees and put your face on the bed."

She seemed a bit dazed but followed my instructions.

I positioned myself behind her, lining my cock with her slit. With a savage thrust I pushed all the way into her. She moaned loudly reaching out grabbing the bed sheets. I couldn't believe it she was already cumming.

She kept moaning loudly while she buried her face into the bed. She had another intense orgasm as I slammed my cock in and out of her roughly. I was now thoroughly fucking her like the slut she was. I figured with her loud moaning and the sounds of us fucking, my mom must have been able to hear us.

I kept fucking her hard and fast I felt myself getting close to cumming, "Oh yes!" I shouted out as my cock exploded shooting my cum deep into Jane's pussy.

We continue to fuck until my cock couldn't get hard anymore. Only then did I pull out and got off the bed, while Jane laid there in a daze. After she recovered we got dressed. I gave her a big kiss before walking her back down stairs.

There was my mom as before sitting on the couch. She looked at Jane giving her a knowing smile. Jane return the smile and walked out the front door. This time I didn't look at mom as I went back upstairs.

I started hoping my mom would be next but I didn't think it would happen anytime soon. School was about to start, and I was wondering what Dave and Tim had in mind for their sluts.

Football practice started back up and my boss told me when football season was over, if I wanted, I could keep my job. I'm not sure if Dave and Tim were going to keep their jobs or not. I did notice that mom was out shopping getting new clothes to wear. She was still going out on Tuesday night. Other than that, things seemed to slow down.

It was now the first day of school. Mom was already dressed and getting ready to head out as I came down the stairs. She was wearing a nice dress which was tighter than she would normally wear and a low neck-line. She was also wearing a black choker with real small gold letters on the front bottom, D - T - S.

"You look nice today mom. The choker makes your neck look bigger." I told her.

"Thanks Mike."

"What does the letters D - T - S stand for?" I asked her.

"I don't know. The girls and I saw the choker and thought they were cute. So, we each got one" was her answer as she headed out the door.

Since I had football practice after school, I took my own car. I didn't think much about the choker mom and her friends were wearing.

At practice Dave chuckled. "What do you think about the chokers we got the sluts?"

"They look good on mom, I haven't run into the others today. By the way, what does D - T - S stand for?" I asked.

"The D is for Dave of course, T is for Tim and The S is for sluts. We told them we would leave them alone at school, but they had to wear the chokers," Dave told me. Before I could respond, the coach started running drills.

The next day mom had on her choker again as she left for school. At lunch I was sitting with Tim and Dave when I saw mom and her friends talking. Indeed, they all had on a black choker with the small gold letters. Then I notice mom didn't have her choker on. Tim must of notice it also as he got Dave attention pointing at mom. Dave and Tim then started whispering with each other.

Dave leaned over to me. "Your dad home?"

"Yeah" I answered.

"Good, he still watches Thursday night football?"

"You know damn well he does."

"Tim and I will be over about the time the game starts. We're going to need to talk with your mom. You need to make sure he watches the game while we talk with your mom," he told me.

"Ok, what are you planning?

"Don't you worry about that." As Dave and Tim got up, mom was walking by us. I heard Dave tell my mom, "we're going to have to have a talk about your attitude later tonight." Then they walked out of the lunchroom.

When I got home from football practice, I made sure all the cameras were operating and positioned properly. I didn't want to miss anything watching from my tablet. I was also excited to hear the audio through my earphones. After dinner, dad and I went into the living room to watch the game. Mom decided to do some laundry and went into the basement. The doorbell rang and I answered the door. It was Tim and Dave.

"Hey mike we need to talk with your mom about the assignment she gave us today."

"She's down in the basement," I said.

As they walked passed me Dave smiled. "Hey Mr. May. Hope you don't mind but we need to talk with Mrs. May about the assignment she gave us today."

"Go ahead, she is in the basement. When you're done you can watch the game," Dad answered.

"Thanks," Tim said as Dave was already headed towards the basement.

I sat down on the couch with my tablet, when dad looked at me, "Aren't you going with you friends?"

"No, I'm not in their class. I would just be in the way. Plus, I have my own homework that needs to be done," I told my dad.

With my tablet on and earphones on I turn on the cameras in the basement. I made sure dad couldn't see what I had on the tablet. I saw mom over by the washer loading it as Dave and Tim walked down the stairs. I don't think mom noticed them as Dave barked, "Hey Bitch I'm pissed off!!"

Mom jumped. "Sir, you sacred me. Why are you pissed off?"

Dave pushed mom up against the washer. "Bitch you took off your choker at lunch!"

"Oh that sir, it was bothering me so I took it off," Mom answered.

Dave pushed her head down on top of the washer. "Jesus Christ you asshole stop it," mom whispered.

"I don't remember you asking permission!" he shouted as he smacked her ass hard.

"Asshole what in the fuck are you trying to do to me? Jack and Mike are upstairs," mom said still whispering.

Dave grabbed mom's hair pulling her head up where she was now standing directly in front of him. He was staring intently into her eyes. "I don't give a shit if they are upstairs! Maybe I should just drag your ass up the stairs and tell them what you've been up to."

"No, no sir. Please be quite they'll hear," mom was pleading.

"Get on your knees," he said sternly.

"No way sir! I told you Jack and Mike are just upstairs now get the fuck out of here," mom said as she made a move to step away from him.

Dave reached up and grabbed her by the throat, squeezing her neck until she made a slight gasping sound. The look of fear and rage in her eyes caused my own cock to swell.

"I said get on your knees bitch," as he pushed downward on her neck.

Ever so slowly mom knees began to bend her knees until they finally rested on the basement floor. I saw mom's face was beet-red. Dave released his grasp around her neck, causing her to pant heavily as she tried to catch her breath.

"Unzip my pants," he said as he reached out stroking her face. Mom blinked up at him, not moving.

I saw Dave glance toward the top of the stairs. It sounded like maybe he said something softly, but as he turned back to mom, his hand was recoiled. I watched him land a backhand slap over her face. She slumped over onto the floor and Dave grabbed her by the face, pulling her back up onto her knees. He pulled her face right to his bulge in his pants.

"Oh God," mom moaned I'm not sure if it was in pain or pleasure.

"I said unzip my pants." Dave's eyes blazed in anger.

"Please sir, my husband or Mike might walk down here," mom begged.

Dave's hand reeled back and landed another sharp slap. Mom's head turned, recoiling from the blow as her hair spun wildly.

"You will unzip my pants right now or I will punish you like you have never been punished before," he said as he reached down and grabbed a handful of hair. He brought her face to his crotch again. It looked tented, as if he were already hard inside his pants.

"Oohhhhh," mom cried out as she again resisted.

In a flash, Tim was next to Dave. Tim slapped mom hard, as Dave held her hair. She couldn't fall to the floor, instead taking the brunt of his blow.