Four Teachers are Blackmailed Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This seemed to do the trick. I heard mom sniffle, but she immediately reached up and began to unzip Dave's pants. A sly smile stretched over Dave's face as he took off his belt, dropping it to the floor. His pants sunk to the floor at his feet, the tent in his underwear throbbed.

"Now take off your top!" Dave ordered. As mom pulled off her top her boobs bounced.

Dave looked over at the dryer and saw some clothes pin sitting on top. He grabbed two of them. He squeezed the ends which open the other end and held it up in front of her face.

"Sir, what are you going to do with them? Oh, God no, I don't think so," mom pleaded as she shook her head slightly while she stared at the open end of the clothes pin.

"Maybe next time you will follow your orders bitch," he said as he lowered the pin towards her breasts.

"Sir, please don't," mom begged as she started struggle to free herself. Tim came up to hold her in place with a big smile on his face.

Dave's smile broadened as he lowered the clothes pin towards her nipples. As he placed the pins on her nipples, mom moaned.

'What the fuck is she enjoying this rough treatment and pretending not to?' I wondered.

"Sir, please no," mom said.

Dave and Tim smiled as she begged them to stop. She knew they had the upper hand right now and for a moment, I saw fear in her eyes. This caused my cock to swell even more. He pushed, pulled and twisted the clothes pins on her nipples making sure it was going to stay on.

"Ohhhhh Goddddd," mom cried out as she bit her lip to suppress her voice.

"From now on you will do as you're told and you won't be punished anymore," he said.

Mom was now looking look up into Dave's eyes as she knelt before him. "Now pull my underwear down," he ordered.

Mom reached up and placed her fingers around his waistband and slowly began to pull the elastic over his hips. She had to stretch the garment over his large, swollen cock. As soon as his dick head cleared the elastic, his erection sprung up into her face.

"Kiss my cock, bitch," he said as I watched her slowly lower her face to his cock and kiss it. Her eyes never left his.

I'm became so horny watching what was going on. I wanted to beat my meat, but I was sitting on the couch with my dad just a few feet away from me.

"Do you want to suck my cock?" Dave asked. I watched mom reluctantly nod her head 'yes' as her lips parted and her mouth began to open.

I watched in amazement as she moved her mouth down farther and farther, taking his cock into her throat. Her lips nestled into his pubic hair at the base as she was able to take his entire length.

"Stick out your tongue. I want you to lick my balls with my cock in your throat." I heard a questioning moan from mom, to which Dave responded, "do it, slut."

The resolution on the camera wasn't perfect, but I saw mom's pink tongue jut out along the bottom of Dave's shaft. She shuddered and gagged hard, but I saw her tongue stretch down to lap at his dangling sack.

"Not bad," Tim said to Dave.

"She's learning," Dave replied. He turned his head down toward my kneeling mom. "That feels good," he commented. He placed both hands on her head and she gagged again but managed to keep him in her throat.

"Now suck my cock," he said softly. He seemed to pull her head back and I watched as she began bobbing her head back and forth along his length.

Mom seemed to be producing a lot of saliva, as it soon hung from her chin in strands and dripped down her chest. I could hear her moans, but she seemed to be struggling to keep up with the pace Dave set with his hands on her head.

"Suck it good," he ordered. Dave was driving his hips in and out, meeting the bobbing motion of her head.

"Mmmmmmggggghhhhhh," she grunted in response, her eyes wide.

"Suck it good bitch," he whispered. He moved one hand to her chin with the other on the back of her head. Her hands moved to his hips as he began to fuck her mouth. I heard a wet -GLUCK- sound echo in the laundry room with each thrust. Dave was using mom's mouth and she took his deep thrusts submissively.

"That's it, that's it, mmmm," he sighed.

Suddenly, he took half a step back, moving the hand on the back of her head to her forehead and his hand on her chin gripped his cock. He pushed her forehead, turning her face upward toward himself.

"Ugh!" he grunted. A huge pale wad leapt from his tip, snagging on her cheek, just under her right eye.

Mom recoiled slightly, but held steady with her mouth open, blinking tentatively up at Dave. With another grunt, Dave tried to mirror his first spurt, but this one hit her directly in the left eye.

She winced as the cum blob hit her eye. "Ah," I heard her sigh.

Then Dave was tilting her head back down and stuffing his cock into her open mouth. He shook her head back and forth slightly, using her mouth to pump out his load. I could hear it splattering on the tiled laundry room floor.

"Swaaaaallow it," he sighed. "Swallow it all..." She gently smacked her palms against his bare thighs, but let him fill her mouth and throat.

Dave stopped pumping her face on his length, but still held her by the sides of her head. She blinked up at him, trying to open both eyes, but her left one was clumped with cum. I heard her swallow, breath through her nose, then swallow again, nearly choking on the thick hot spunk.

"I said all of it," Dave said harshly, removing his cock from her mouth.

Mom sniffled like she had a cold but used her fingers to push the cum from her face down into her mouth. Then she swallowed again. Dave still had one hand in her hair and he used it to push her face down near the floor.

"You spilled some, slut."

I watched her lick at the white linoleum. I couldn't see where the cum was, but she slurped along the floor until Dave seemed satisfied, then she again swallowed. It must have been a pretty big load.

At that point, I noticed Tim was standing beside Dave, slightly obscured due to the camera angle. He had his pants down and was stroking himself, watching. Dave moved back and let Tim take his place in front of my kneeling mother.

"Nooooo sir. Please. What are you going to do? Please, leave me alone, don't do this Tim!" Mom begged.

'Surely she must know he isn't going to stop,' I thought. 'Why would she still fight?'

It was then I realized that this was all part of it for her, the resistance, the rough treatment. Deep down, she loved being dominated.

Tim just smiled at her. Mom continued to plead. "NOOOOOO sir. PLEASE. LET ME GO. I DON'T LIKE THIS."

Tim's strong hands gripped her head, holding it in place. He squared up to her, widening his stance.

"NOOOOO, GAAAWWWDD, PLEASE Sir. What are you doing?" Mom voice was getting louder now.

Tim tugged her hair, tilting her head up, and brandished his cock threateningly. "You better be quiet or hubby and Mike will hear you bitch," he said harshly. He began whacking his stiff dick against her face. "You think we enjoy punishing you?" Tim asked with a broad smile.

She didn't give him an answer. Fleshy smacks rang out as he drummed his cock over her facial features, causing her to wince.

Tim now looking deep into her eyes. "I asked you a question, bitch."

Mom blinked up at him over his dick blows. "No sir," she hissed lowering her voice.

He let go and reached down to the clothes pins. I could see Tim remove them. Then, with his fingers, he started squeezing her nipples, twisting them painfully. Mom was now gasping and her hands gripped Tim's shaft. With a sigh, mom's face showed defeat.

"I'm sorry, sirs, for removing my choker today at school without permission," mom said.

"What was that?" Tim asked, standing at full height, establishing his control over her. He placed his hard cock on her face, making her talk with it dangling over her eyes and mouth.

"Sirs, I'm sorry I shouldn't have removed my choker."

Tim was smiling at her, "Well, based on the hardness of your nipples and your wet pussy you seem to be enjoying your punishment."

Without another word, Tim drew his hips back and guided his cock into her mouth. Mom didn't resist, gobbling up his young dick eagerly. I guess Dave's rough face-fuck had loosened her up. Or maybe she was used to having to service both of their cocks in one session by now. Either way, she took his cock without missing a beat.

And Tim didn't ease her into it either. He started fucking her face immediately, triggering mom's gag reflex. She made strange gurgling sounds with each thrust.

"ghugh... gghhh... gggguuugh..."

"Aaaaaahhhh," Tim sighed, steadily pumping into her face. "Rub my balls," he ordered.

Mom moaned and I saw her hands slip between his parted thighs. Tim sighed sharply as she began massaging his testicles.

"Oh fuck, squeeze them slut," Tim said breathlessly. "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shiiiiiit," he hissed, his voice rising.

Tim grunted and his body trembled. Mom whined in response. He stood stiff as a board, his body twitching.

'Is he coming already?' I wondered. A frothy white ring formed between Tim's driving shaft and mom's stretched lips, confirming my assumption. 'Wow, he came so fast,' I marveled. 'she must have sucked him real good.'

I saw a lump in mom's throat rise, then fall. She was swallowing his load without even having to be told.

'What a slut,' I thought. I wanted to jerk off so bad, but I not in front of my dad.

Mom gulped down Tim's nut as he stepped back and pulled up his pants. Dave gripped mom's chin in his hand and made sure she was looking directly in his eyes. "Remember slut, you belong to us. You will do as we tell you when and how we want."

"Yes sir." was all mom said.

"We'll be watching the game with your husband and Mike," Dave told mom as they walked up the stairs.

As both of the guys came back into the living room, they grinned at me. They sat down on the couch next to me. Mom came up and went straight to her room. She probably needed to clean up, so she wouldn't smell like cum.

Dad look at them, "Did she help you guys out with your assignment?"

Dave trying to keep a straight face said, "Yes sir. I think we have an understanding."

Dave jumped up from the couch, "Sir we would like to watch more of the game with you, but we need to get our homework done."

"I understand. Glad you we're able to get the help you needed." My dad said standing up to shake hands with the two of them.

"Thanks for letting us ask your wife for help," Tim said

"You two are welcome here anytime you're just like part of the family," my dad said as they shook hands.

With that, both of them were out the door. I sat there thinking how he would act if he knew they were controlling mom, making her do whatever they wanted, if he knew his wife had a tummy-full of their hot cum.

----------

A few days later, I was checking the video feed in the living room. The ladies were sitting around the table talking. As I listen in mom was telling the others what Dave and Tim did to her Thursday night.

"Damn they did that with Jack and Mike in the house?" Sue asked.

"Yes, I'm sure glad Jack was watching the game. You know he doesn't hear anything else going on if it's a good game," Mom said.

"I'm not going to take my choker off at school. I sure don't need those two assholes coming to my house," Jane said.

"I wonder if what you did is why we have to be at the school early Monday," Kay mused.

"Who knows. They said they wouldn't mess with us at school if we kept that damn choker on. Hope you didn't ruin that for us Kathy!" Jane added.

"Damn, I still hate this shit but those huge cocks... I'm hooked on them now. I don't want it to end but they can ruin us. You're right I messed up by taking that damn choker off," Mom admitted.

"God I know you're right I'm also addicted to those big ass cocks. If we don't want them fucking us over we better do everything they want from now," Sue said.

"I agree with you two. I better go find Mike and fuck him. Kathy, are you ready to take a few pictures to send Dave so that he knows I did it? I don't know what they would come up with for a punishment if I didn't," Jane said.

"God I said this before but I sure hope they keep their word keeping everything a secret," Kay said.

"I hate the new rule they gave us, because of you Kathy," Sue said.

"I'm with you, we have to be at the school an hour earlier so they can inspect what we're wearing. Plus we can't go home until they give us permission. Which means we'll most likely be there until after football practice," Kay added.

"I'm just glad that Jack and Mike didn't come down into the basement. I'd hate to find out what would've happened," mom said.

"I like to chat more but I have to find Mike," Jane said.

"He's up in his room, Jane," Mom informed her. I watched Jane get up and leave the room. Mom said goodbye to the other ladies.

I just got the tablet turned off as Jane knocked on my door. As she enter my room we just looked at each other for a moment. It took us no time at all for us to get out of our clothes. I pushed Jane on her back on the bed. Grabbing her ankles spreading her legs wide ramming my cock deep into her already wet pussy. As I was fucking her with no mercy, I noticed my mom peeking in the door and taking a few pictures to send to Dave to prove Jane did what she was told.

--------------

A few weeks later, I noticed a definite upgrade for the group. They were all wearing outfits that were more upscale than they use to wear at school. They weren't slutty but much more revealing. It was part of the dress code for all female teachers to wear bras, but with some of their outfits, they could get away without one.

They also were wearing stockings and high heels. I wasn't sure if Dave and Tim were allowing them to wear panties. Each of their dresses and all of the blouses had low cut neck lines. If you got close enough you got a great view looking down their blouse. Everyone got to see lots of soft teacher-cleavage.

As always, I was eating lunch with Dave when he handed me a envelop with money in it.

"It's your share of the money the sluts are paying us. I took out some to pay your share for the chokers we bought them," Dave told me.

"Guess you've been leaving them alone?" I asked.

Dave chuckled. "Not really, had to do something after your mom took off her choker."

He took his phone out and then showed me pictures of the women. He had them posing nude in their classrooms. A few had them sitting behind their desk, some where they were standing looking like they were giving instructions to the class. A few more pics had them posed throughout their class room. All of the pictures looked like they were talking to the class even though you never saw any of the students.

"What the fuck!!" I shouted getting looks from other class mates.

"Keep it down man. We don't need anyone catching a glimpse of what's on my phone," Dave said

"I thought you weren't going to mess with them at school?" I asked

"Look we're leaving them alone, but we had to do something to make sure they understood who's the boss. So we made them take some pictures in their classroom. You know a little insurance in case they want to rebel," Dave said.

"Damn you're pushing the limits now," I said.

"Don't worry, it's all under control."

-------------------

Our last football game came about and Coach T got all the senior football players together to thank us for a great year, even though we lost more games than we won. Dave grabbed my arm.

"Hey Tim and I are planning a party at Tim's this Saturday."

"I'll be there," I answered.

On Saturday, the party started around 3 PM. As I was leaving, I noticed my mom was gone. I figured she was already at Tim's for the party. Even though I knew she was most likely at Tim's, I left her a note letting her know I was going to be at Tim's for a party, just in case she wasn't at Tim's.

Arriving at Tim's I notice I was the first to arrive, as there weren't any other cars around. Tim must have noticed me outside because he had the door open before I even got to it.

"Hey man glad you got here early," Tim said.

As I entered the house, I noticed there were four women with hooded masks on. The hood was made from light material. It covered their whole head with eyes holes and holes for their noses and mouths. The hoods were numbered one to four. Each woman wore a skirt and a pull over blouse, with high heels.

I looked at Tim. "I guess the entertainment is already here."

"Yeah man, Dave wanted them here early so that he could put masks on them. The women don't want anyone to know who they are. Dave had these masks made special just for our party."

As I checked them out, I tried to discern who was who. After a bit of inspection, I recognized each of them from their tits and nipples. After all, I'd fucked them all. Well, all except mom. I didn't let on that I knew who they were as I checked each one out. The women seemed to be nervous, either because they knew I was there, or maybe they didn't know why they were there.

"Well, Tim it sure does hide their identities." I continued to check each lady out. I knew who they were, but for show I asked, "So who are they?"

Tim chuckled. "I can't tell you man. They don't want anyone to know including you."

"So, is this it for the party?" I asked Tim.

"No, no Dave just wanted you here early in case we didn't have everything ready. But as you can see with the help of these fine ladies, we got it all done."

Just then Dave walked in, noticing me right away. "Hey Tim, have you introduced Mike to our entertainment yet?"

"No, I didn't. These ladies don't want anyone to know who they are," Tim answered with a smirk on his face, damn well knowing I knew them.

The games we played to keep the ladies from not knowing that I know.

"Of course, he won't know their real names. Line up ladies!" Dave ordered. All the ladies lined up and I knew they all knew me.

"Now by the numbers!" he barked.

After the women finally got lined up, Dave introduced them "Mike as you can tell by the numbers on their mask this is number one, Number two, number three, and finally number four. And ladies this is Mike a good friend of ours, and soon yours. Make sure you treat him right tonight or you'll be punished."

Each hooded head nodded in agreement.

"Dave, don't they talk?" I asked.

"Well, if they say anything, they think they might be recognized. So they're planning on not talking. Not sure if that will work for them all night. Alright back to work!" Dave said.

A few minutes later Tim's and Dave's guests started to show up. Tim welcomed each guest as they walked into his home. I didn't recognize any of the men. Not sure how Dave knew these guys but who really cares. We're here to have fun.

By the time they were all in the house there was 12 young men. They all looked to be in their 20's or older. I noticed that all of the men seemed to enjoy the sexy women even with their mask on. Dave explained to them the masks.

He showed them the mask were all fastened with a strap that was locked behind each women head. I didn't notice the locks when I was checking out the women. Dave said the locks were there to make sure no one pulled off their hoods. Some of the guys looked disappointed.

Tim turned on some music and the women started dancing with the guests. The dancing was very intense for the women. They were given a break between songs as each guy wanted a dance.

"Ok guys let's get the real party going. The sluts are here to play and will do anything you want," Dave yelled over the music.

One guy yelled out, "Is there anything they will not do?"

Dave chuckled. "If they refuse, just let me know."

"You did say they're all married?" someone else asked.

"Yes, they are married."