Four Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

Sophie and Josh stayed another half hour, and Sophie didn't put her jeans back on until right when they were leaving. It was nice. Good and comfortable and nice, talking afterwards, like sex with a good friend. Then she and Josh went home and had sex for three hours. Starting and stopping, taking turns when they needed to. Josh was looking at her like he'd never seen her before, and Sophie was feeling the same way about herself, as well as about him. While he was inside her, fucking her, she lifted up her hand, and thought she could still smell Sara, ever so faintly, on her skin. She thought she could remember the taste of Sara in her mouth. .

She had worried Josh would be upset, but Josh liked it, apparently. Josh liked her being with Sara. Liked it enough to fuck her four times, anyway.

And kept liking it. All week, inside her, he would whisper, "You, with a woman," and she would say, "I know, I can't believe it either."

She couldn't quite work out what was going on. She understood in a way. Porn and men's mags told him her making out with other women was a good thing. But this wasn't just making out, and she hadn't realized he'd be that easily led. She was certain she wouldn't have been so calm, if it was him who'd been with Sara, but he seemed not to mind, seemed to like it, so she didn't press him for details.

She fucked him instead, and let him talk about her going down on Sara while they did, and it was a good week. A very good week, even for them.

After a week of it, though, she knew they had to talk. It was always there in the room with them, in the sex, or in their smirks at each other afterwards. They'd implied to Sara and Owen they'd see them again, and Sophie needed a bit of clarity about whether they would, and what would happen if they did. Sophie did really want to. She wanted to see Sara, to talk to her and to fuck her too, and it was driving her a bit crazy thinking they might not.

After work that night she said, "So me and Sara."

Josh looked up and grinned, and Sophie jumped backwards. Actually went back across the kitchen, until she was against the far wall.

"Don't try and fuck me," she said. "We need to talk."

"Yeah, I know."

"So hands off, okay?"

He nodded.

"Are you worried?" Sophie said. "Do you mind what I did with Sara?"

He shrugged.

"Do you mind?" Sophie said. "Man. Partner. Best friend. Answer me and be honest."

"I don't mind."

"You really don't?"

"I really don't."

She thought about that. "Then you're an idiot," she said. "You know that, right?"

"Maybe."

"I just had sex with someone else."

"With a woman."

"It's still someone else."

"Nope," he said. "Not really. It doesn't count."

"You're insane."

"I don't make the rules."

"What fucking rules?"

"That's just how it is. You with a woman, that's fine."

Sophie thought. "I'd leave you if you slept with another man."

He looked at her, surprised.

"I would," she said. "I mean it. I'd leave you if you were with anyone else, man or woman, doesn't matter who."

"Oh," he said, like he hadn't expected that. He looked a little disappointed, and seemed to be thinking.

"Ah," he said. "What about Sara?"

Sophie looked at him for a while. It was different, and they both knew it was different, but Sophie wasn't sure she wanted to admit it.

"Not Sara," Sophie said, and wasn't sure why herself. "Sara doesn't count. Anyone else, though, and I'll poison your cereal and then leave you."

He grinned at her for a while.

"I mean it," she said. "About the cereal."

"I know. And about Sara?"

Sophie thought of kissing Sara, and of sex with Sara, and of Sara's hair under her hands all silky and soft while Sara went down on her.

"Sara doesn't count," she said. "That's all. Sara doesn't count for you and she doesn't count for me. Okay?"

He nodded.

"I don't know why," Sophie said, before he could ask. "I like her. And that's just how it is."

"You want her too."

Sophie glared at him, then shrugged.

"So if there's a next time," he said. "What happens?"

"Next time we'll see. But if there's a next time, then yeah, Sara doesn't count."

He nodded slowly.

"Or Owen," Sophie said, quickly. Realizing she needed that to be clear.

"Of course."

"Owen for you too," she said.

"Yeah," he said. "I wouldn't worry too much about being okay with that, if I was you."

"You're sure? I had fun, trying another woman."

"I'm pretty sure," he said, firmly.

She grinned for a while, feeling a bit smug at his discomfort. Like she was a better person because she was open-minded, or something. Which was stupid, because it wasn't open-minded at all, it was just attraction and who she wanted.

"So we really don't care?" she said. "We each don't mind the other one messing around with her?"

"You did more than messing around."

"And you watched me do it, which is messing around itself."

He grinned.

"You're absolutely sure?" she said. "You're completely, utterly, absolutely okay with this? If I do that with Sara again."

"I'm sure."

"And with Owen?" Sophie said.

Josh looked at her.

"I need to know," Sophie said. "Because I have a feeling that's what we're doing next. And we should have some idea what our plan is before they ask."

"I'm thinking," he said.

"Kind of need to decide," she said. "Kind of awkward to have to stop and talk about it in front of them."

"I know."

"So decide."

"I'm thinking."

Sophie sighed, and pretended to be irritated.

"We'll see," Josh said. "Okay? We'll see what happens and what it feels like when it does."

Sophie wasn't sure that was sensible. She had a feeling that by some point in the middle of things one of them might want to more than the other, and that it might be her. She wanted to talk this through properly, but also wanted to do it, so she wasn't going to argue too much. They had a strong relationship, a very strong one, and they sorted problems out easily, so it wasn't impossible they could just decide that as they went, like picking a house or where to go for dinner.

"We'll see like yes?" she said. "Like we should go and see them?"

He nodded.

"See them," she said. "With it being open to... what?"

"Whatever they suggest, I suppose."

They stood there for a while, looking at each other.

"Being open to it," Josh said.

"Just open? Just willing to entertain a suggestion?"

Josh nodded.

"That's all?"

"I don't know," Josh said. "You want to have sex with Sara, don't you? If she will?"

"I haven't decided."

"Yeah you have."

Sophie shook her head.

"But you want to?" he said.

"You know what," Sophie said. "I really think I do. But I haven't decided. And you haven't either."

"I know."

"But we want to see them. And see what happens?"

"I think we do."

Sophie waited a moment, in case he changed his mind, then nodded. "All right. I'll call her and see if they want to."

She was still leaning on the wall, and he was still across the kitchen.

"Okay," she said, and started unbuttoning her shirt. "Talking done. You can fuck me now."

He grinned, and took off his own shirt, and did.

*

Sophie rang Sara a few days later, surprisingly nervous, wondering if Sara would say it was all a terrible mistake and she never wanted to see Sophie and Josh again.

Sophie had a crush, and she wasn't going to admit that to anyone, even Josh. She had a crush, and she wasn't sure how upset she'd be if Sara said no. It had been years since she'd been after anyone, which meant it had been years since she'd been turned down by anyone, and she thought she might have forgotten how to cope with it.

"Hey," she said when Sara answered. "It's me. Sophie."

"Hi."

"From the other night."

"Ah, yeah," Sara said. "No shit. I remember. I remember pretty clearly."

"Good," Sophie said, and felt a little relieved. Sara remembered, at least.

"We wondered if you guys would like to do something," she said. "Maybe tonight?"

"That would be good. Really good."

Sophie breathed again. She felt happy, giggly. She felt, she realized, like she had the last time she'd asked someone out and they said yes.

"You really do?" Sophie said.

"Of course we do."

"Fuck that was awkward."

Sara laughed. "Come round for a drink. About eight?"

"Okay."

"Bye," Sophie said.

"I'm looking forward to seeing you," Sara said, and hung up.

*

Sophie wore a dress, because she had no idea what to wear to sex date with another couple. She went home after work and showered and make herself perfect. And told Josh to shave everything he needed to, just in case he hadn't thought of it himself. He sat on the bed and watched her. He did that quite often, but this time, he left her alone. She hadn't let him touch her since last night, and hadn't touched herself. She wanted them to wait, and see what happened with Sara and Owen, and be horny and frustrated by the time anything did.

"Do you think they will?" Josh said.

"I don't know."

"Do you think we will?"

She smiled at him in the mirror. "Don't know that either."

"Do you want to?"

She shrugged. "We'll see. How it goes. I'm not going to be the one who starts something and then gets shot down."

"Fair enough."

"Neither are you. I like them. So even if we don't..."

Josh nodded.

She'd been horny all day. Had been unsure all day. She was enjoying not knowing. Was enjoying telling herself they'd get there and Sara would say it was a terrible, embarrassing mistake, but lets all be friends.

And if she said that, Sophie would be her friend. It would still be sexy just knowing she had a friend she'd once done that with.

And because she was getting dressed up, and was horny and uncertain, it felt like the very beginning of a fling. And she liked that too.

She liked it a lot.

*

Sophie stopped at Sara and Owen's front door, and looked at Josh, and kissed Josh, and said, "Are you sure?"

He nodded.

"You definitely want to do this?"

"Yeah."

"We can still sneak away and never see them again."

"I'm sure."

She kissed him, and pushed the doorbell, and was still kissing him when the door opened. She turned around and said, "Hi."

Sara had on pants and a top, but fancy ones, dressed up clothes, not just work ones. So Sophie wasn't the only one behaving as if this was more than just a drink. Sara kissed Josh's cheek, and kissed Sophie's mouth. Kissed Sophie and put her arms around Sophie and said into Sophie's mouth, "It's good to see you."

Sophie decided they must still be on.

They went into the lounge and Owen said hi, but didn't try to kiss anyone or shake hands. Sophie thought that was interesting, like he was making sure to give Sophie space.

Sara's pot tin was on the table. "You want some?" she said.

Sophie shook her head. She wanted to try this without being high, if there was going to be something to try.

They talked. They sat around and talked like everyone did the first time they hung out with a new couple. Who did what, and if they liked it, and what they'd done before that. Sophie found it a little strange, and a bit sexy too, not knowing what would happen next. She was pretty sure the talking, like Owen not touching, was meant to make her relax.

Or to make everyone relax. Or to make Josh relax, so he'd let Sara to whatever she liked to Sophie. Sophie wasn't sure who was being dragged into what, here.

After a while, Sara said, "So, Sophie owes me a dare."

Giving Sophie a chance to back out graciously, Sophie thought, and liked Sara for that. It seemed like this was the moment Sophie decided, and no-one else. Say no, and they all become casual friends who'd done something drunk and kinky once. Say yes, and it kept going.

Sophie decided. She'd decided a week ago. "Yes I do," Sophie said. "What's the dare?"

"Take off your dress."

Sophie sat there for a moment, surprised. That had been fast.

She picked up her glass, and sipped, and looked at them all, and thought very carefully about how much she was okay with Owen seeing of her. He'd watched her come, and watched Sara come in her mouth, so she decided a bit of tit here and there didn't mean that much.

She put down her glass and stood up. "I'll need someone to get the zipper. It sticks."

Sara helped her. Sophie unzipped, slid the dress off, and folded it and put it on a chair. She didn't have a bra, because she didn't really need one, and because it would show around the edges of the dress, and because she'd been coming here and had a feeling it might just get in the way. She had sexy, clingy underwear that stuck to her like they were painted on, especially over her ass, and nothing else. Undies that made Josh chase her around the house and fuck her whenever he saw them. Except tonight.

She sat down, and crossed her legs. She picked up her wine glass, and sipped.

Everyone was looking at her. Josh was smiling, like he was proud of her. Like she was brave.

Owen was staring at her, and that was kind of flattering. He was staring at her tits, like he'd forgotten to be all discreet and careful. Sara was staring too, smiling a bit. Sophie realized she hadn't had her top off last time, and that might be why Owen was interested. She stretched, just because. Rubbed her hand over one tit, like she had an itch, so it moved a tiny bit and everyone looked.

She was sitting in someone's lounge, almost naked, sipping wine, She was calm. She was surprised how calm she was. She smiled at Josh, and he grinned at her, and she decided she did feel brave. She felt pretty fucking brave. She felt glorious, and horny, and wondered what would happen next.

"So," she said. "Owen's an business analyst? What does that do?"

Sara grinned, like she understood, and started telling Sara about Owen's job, until Owen woke up and took over. Then they talked about Josh's job too.

Everybody talked, and Sophie sat there topless, almost naked.

She wondered about herself. She liked this, and hadn't ever realized she might before. She actually liked being naked, when the rest of them weren't, and she couldn't quite decide why. She was out of place, she supposed, and that made her special. Like she was one of Sara's models, on the walls. She still had her shoes on, as well as her undies, and that made her feel more like one too.

She liked the way they all looked at her, even when someone was talking. The way they were all aware of her, at every moment, glancing over if she moved. She stood up, and picked up the wine bottle from the coffee table, and refilled everyone's glasses. None of them, not even Sara, looked away as she walked around. She went to the window and looked out at their back garden, and then sat down again.

"So," Sara said, "A dare for me?"

Sophie looked at Sara and decided she didn't want to. Not yet. That she liked the way this was, with Sara deciding things, pulling Sophie forward, and she didn't want to change it yet. She wanted Sara to set the pace, to move this along. She just wanted to be there for the ride.

"Kiss me," Sophie said.

"That's all?"

"That's all."

Sara sat down next to Sophie, and kissed her for most of a minute, stroking Sophie's arm, stroking one of Sophie's breasts. She licked Sophie's ear, and kissed Sophie's neck, and then sat back and said, "My turn?"

Sophie nodded, a little breathless.

"Play with yourself. Rub yourself."

Sophie hesitated. She'd been surprised by getting undressed, but this was a lot further than she'd expected to go. She'd never really done that in front of people before. She kind of did if Josh wanted her to, but not properly.

"Go on," Sara said.

Sophie put her hand into her underwear and half-heartedly poked at herself with one finger. She looked at Sara. She was nervous, suddenly very aware of Owen again, and strangely of Josh too.

She glanced over and realized they were staring, gaping at her, and felt a lot better.

She moved her fingers, licked them quickly because there was no way not to make that look slutty, pressed them onto herself and did it for real. Her hand was fairly obvious through her underwear. Like being naked, she was the centre of attention, and that made her feel better.

That, and that she was getting herself off.

She became a little breathless.

"Don't come," Sara said. "Just do that for a while."

Sophie nodded, and rubbed until she was close, and then took her hand out again. It was only a few minutes. She picked up her glass, and sipped, and her hand was shaking a little.

"Your turn," Sara said.

"Yeah," Sophie said, thinking. She liked the game, liked Sara pushing her, but she'd also just got herself close. She was naked in a room full of clothed people, and had just played with herself while they watched, and she decided she wasn't going to wait.

"Okay," Sophie said. "Eat me."

This time Sara looked surprised, and Sophie was pleased by that.

Sara looked surprised, then grinned. She knelt, and pulled down Sophie's underwear, and bent over her.

Sophie held Sara's hair and pushed onto her mouth, and felt herself being watched. Last time Sara did this, Sophie had kept her eyes closed. Now she looked at Josh, and looked at Owen, stared at them while Sara ate her out, and she'd never felt so sexy and wanted.

She was already close. She grabbed Sara's hair, and gasped a little, and came quite hard on Sara's mouth.

Sara sat up and wiped her chin. "Yeah," she said. "That was sooner than I'd expected."

Sophie felt happy and breathless and floaty. "I like that," she said. "Oh shit I like that."

Sara smiled.

"With everyone here," Sophie said. "You, and what you do, but them too. All of us."

"I get it," Sara said. "Me too."

Sophie stretched, and sighed, and looked around the room. "So what were we talking about. Someone's work?"

"My turn," Sara said. "First."

Sophie waited. Sara was looking at her, thinking.

"Want me to get you off?" Sophie said.

Sara shook her head.

"Okay. So what?"

"Go sit on Owen's lap. And keep talking."

Sophie was surprised by that, too. She liked Sara telling her what to do, like the game, and she really liked being surprised, she decided. She got up, and went over to Owen, and perched on his knee. She was still naked, and more aware of the shape of his leg beneath her, of cloth against her skin. She had to wriggle a little to get comfortable, and ended up sideways, her arm around his back. Her tit was against his chest, and his cock, though his trousers, was against her hip. It was hard and warm and very obvious to her, although probably not to the rest of the room.

She was sitting naked on another man's lap with his cock pressed her, and she suddenly thought to look over at Josh.

"Are we okay?" she said.

"We're fine."

Sara started talking about Owen's work again, and Sophie just sat there. Moving a little, wriggling, like she wasn't aware of Owen's cock against her. He seemed to be pretending not to notice it either, like some weird kind of chicken. He was looking at her, though. Staring at the side of her face, and her breasts, and down at her legs.

She liked being looked at, and she liked chicken too. She was turning out to like all sorts of little games.

After a few moments she said, "Just a sec," and put her wine down. That meant leaning and bumping against Owen's cock some more. She lifted up one foot, and undid the strap of her shoe. More wriggling, her knees a little way apart, and she was pretty sure Owen could see a lot. And was looking. She felt like a stripper, in a very good way. She dropped her shoe on the floor, and did the other foot. Sara was still talking. Watching and grinning, but still talking.

Sophie sat back against Owen and said, "Sorry. I just needed to... um."

He was looking at her. She squeezed one of her breasts, while he watched. Rubbed it a little. For no real reason.