Four Together

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*

It was turning into a habit, a once a week event, and Sophie quite liked that. She was someone who had a regular group sex date, and that was pretty cool. They saw each other a lot, although they missed occasional weeks, and missing once was enough to make Sophie irritable and horny.

Irritable as much because she wasn't seeing a friend as because she missed out on sex.

Once, Sophie saw some friends who had children and caught a cold, and had to ring Sara and say they couldn't come tonight, she had the flu. Sara didn't seem to mind, but it annoyed Sophie. It was a flaw in the universe. You shouldn't have to abandon plans for an orgy because you got sick from someone's children.

Another week, Josh was going to be away for work. Sophie warned Sara and Owen the week before, as they were leaving.

"So come anyway," Sara said, like that was obvious. "Just visit."

Sophie looked at Josh, and he looked a bit horrified.

"Not for sex, you idiots," Sara said. "Shit. Just to keep Sophie company."

"Okay," Sophie said. "I'd like that."

Josh was looking at her, and she knew exactly what he was thinking. "No," she said. "Not once. Not a thought of it. I won't ever without you here."

"Okay," he said.

"You believe me?"

"I believe you."

"I swear to you, I won't. We're all just friends when I'm on my own."

Sara was nodding too, and Owen seemed to agree.

"I promise," Sophie said, and went to hug Josh.

It seemed like a thing, a moment. This time she'd talked a problem out with Josh while Sara and Owen joined in. In a very small way, but she had. This was becoming more than just her and Josh, in an odd and complicated way.

Sophie and Sara started seeing each other more, after that. During the day, meeting for lunch or a drink. Just friends, nothing unusual at all except perhaps a slightly longer kiss when they met, and Sophie liked that too.

Everything about this was good.

*

Sophie wore a dress that zipped at the back and came off easily. She unzipped it when she rang their doorbell, walked inside, pulled it off, and dropped it on the floor.

"Hi," she said, and kissed Sara, and then knelt down in front of her.

Sara seemed to think that was funny. Owen and Josh stood there and watched.

After a moment Sara said, "Door."

Owen grinned, and closed it.

Sophie ate Sara out, even though it was harder with Sara standing up. Sara's knees went weak and she couldn't balance. Eventually they moved to a sofa and Sophie made Sara come, then did Josh, and then, because she was on a roll, she did Owen. She felt kind of smug that she'd had them all in her mouth.

She was starting to give head more than the others. She got impatient to start, and she quite liked doing it, and she wouldn't let anyone take over once she was going. She got dry lips, sometimes, from too much cocksucking and was proud of that about herself. Proud for even thinking that was what it was.

Everyone was fair, though. Sophie gave a lot of head, and got a lot back. She lay on her back and they took turns on her, all at once, and it was glorious.

She liked sex with lots of people, she was finding. She liked taking turns. She liked being with Owen, while Josh watched, and how it still felt a little wrong and dirty. She liked being watched herself, while she went down on people and the way the guys always stopped, no matter what they were doing, and just stared while she was with Sara.

She liked Sara. She just really liked Sara as a person. If she'd ever been going to have a girlfriend, Sara was it.

Sophie thought this was perfect. It was perfect, and she never wanted it to stop.

They didn't have sex. The men didn't touch. There were unspoken rules they all seemed to have decided on, and everyone stuck to those.

One was the guys didn't come too close to the wrong person's pussy, didn't turn it into actual sex by accident, but things dripped and slipped and the rules began to get blurred.

Once Sara kissed Sophie after Sara had just blown Owen, kissed Sophie with semen stuck thickly to her lips, then pushed Sophie back onto the floor and licked her out, and it was only halfway through, as she got close, that Sophie realized Sara mouth there meant she had Owen inside her. That was worrying and sexy at the same time. The couple barrier, the sanctity of her own pussy from Owen's semen, was starting to break down.

Another time, Sophie was naked, on Owen's lap, kissing him, and his cock brushed against her. They both looked down and it was bumping her. Near, but not inside. She sat still, and looked at him, and almost wanted him to put it in.

Neither moved for a moment.

Then Owen lifted her up, moved her aside, and sat her down again further away. Far enough away to be safe.

Because of that she trusted him. She trusted him more than she trusted herself.

Sophie really, really liked them both. She desperately wanted them in her life. She hadn't felt like that about anyone since she met Josh.

She thought hard about what this was.

She loved Josh, and never wanted to let go of Josh, but she liked oral sex with Owen and Sara a lot. She liked having sex while people watched, and sex with more than one person, and she really just liked Sara and Owen. She'd never thought this kind of thing was her, but it seemed like it was.

Sophie wanted more.

*

One evening, eating dinner at home, Sophie said to Josh, "We need to talk about Owen and Sara."

"Okay."

"Whether we're going to have actual sex with them one day. Like penises in vaginas sex."

"Do you want to?"

She took another bite. "I think so. Do you?"

"I'm not sure."

Sophie thought about that. "You must want to fuck Sara," she said. "You must want to see how she feels? Don't you?"

"Of course."

"I want to see how she feels, and I don't have the right bits."

Josh grinned.

"She gives good head," Sophie said.

Josh looked at her.

"She gives me good head," Sophie said. "So I assume she does you. But is this too weird for us to be talking about?"

"It's not weird."

"I like her," Sophie said. "And I like her to be happy. I like watching you make her come, and I like you being happy. So I want you two to have sex."

Josh just sat there, chewing.

"That's weird, isn't it," Sophie said. "Really weird."

"I'm not sure."

"I think it is. But that's how I feel."

"And you want to with Owen?"

"Sure. That would be fun. But I want you and Sara to more, and I don't quite get why."

"No hurry, though, right?" Josh said.

"No hurry."

"You sure?"

"Yep. It's good with no pressure. How its just what it is and not complicated. So no hurry."

Josh nodded.

"But if you don't want us to ever," Sophie said. "Not ever, then that's no problem either."

"You're sure?"

She nodded slowly. "I love you, dickhead. I like them, but I love you. We'll do whatever you want."

He sat there for a while.

"I don't think I want us to," he said. "Not ever. Not you and Owen, not actual sex."

"Yeah," Sophie said. "Okay. Fair enough."

"You're sure?"

She nodded. "Love you, remember."

"Really sure?"

"Yep. Head's fine. I like head. We'll do that."

"Forever?"

"Ah, yeah, you dick. You're always there. If I want a fuck, I'll just ask you."

Josh nodded.

"We should maybe tell them, though. So they know to. To be fair."

"Yeah, all right."

"Hey," Sophie said. "Can we fuck in front of them? Like they watch us, but don't touch."

"Of course. Do you want to?"

"Oh shit yes," she said.

*

They had sex and watched the others and it was good too. It was terribly serious at first. Closed eyes and intense faces and no words, just soft moans.

Sophie and Josh sat on the edge of the bed and Sara and Owen had sex. Sara kept making Owen change positions. She was showing off, and Sophie though that was cute. It was interesting to watch them, Sophie decided, but it wasn't hot like all the oral had been. Maybe watching wasn't really her, not for more than a few moments at a time. She got on the bed and pulled Josh with her and they started too.

That was better.

She lay and kissed Sara, her face sideways, and watched Sara concentrate on sex.

"Hey," she said softly, and Sara opened her eyes.

"Yeah?" Sara said.

"Nothing," Sophie said. "Just hey. You're there."

Sara smiled, and kissed her, and started to come.

Later, everyone moved, and Owen and Josh ended up next to each other. Owen picked Sara up and turned her around, so he had all of Sara and all of Sophie between himself and Josh.

"You two are dicks," Sophie said, and he just grinned.

After that first night, that seemed to be their new way. Oral across the couples and sex within. It was good. It was always better to have three of them together, than just having sex in a pair. Sophie liked Josh to fuck her while she sucked on Owen, so she had a cock at each end, slowly filling her, the stickiness all over when they both came. She liked Sara to lick her while Josh was inside her. Sex was good and oral was good but mixing the two together was genius. She was full and also lapped. Sparkles in her clit and pulses inside. She'd never imagined how good that would be until she tried, and the first time she did, she moaned, "Why didn't anyone tell me," and they all smiled at her. After that, Sophie ached for it, had never felt like she did when she had sex with someone's mouth on her too. She wanted to tell everyone she knew, and almost did, except for having to explain how she knew about it.

Sophie told Sara they'd gone as far as they wanted to, that it wouldn't be more than what they were doing now, and Sara didn't seem to care.

"Yeah," she said. "That's fine. Whatever you guys are comfortable with."

"You're sure?" Sophie said. "We don't want to disappoint you or anything."

"This is great. This is perfect. Don't worry."

Sophie nodded, and felt relieved. She didn't know why she got so anxious around Sara sometimes.

*

Sophie and Sara kept having coffee. They kissed properly once, hiding down an alleyway near Sophie's work, then decided that they shouldn't, that anything at all without the others there was too much like cheating.

Sophie told Josh and he said he didn't mind, and she asked Sara later and Owen hadn't cared either.

They didn't kiss anyway.

They met for coffee and had a lot of sex, and Sophie started wondering how much Sara and Owen did this, and how serious it all was. It felt serious to her.

One day she asked, just waited until Sara had finished saying something and said, "Are you guys doing what we do with anyone else?"

"Nope. Of course not."

Sophie looked at her, relieved.

"What," Sara said. "Are you surprised or something?"

"A little, I guess. You seem so okay with it. I assumed."

"We want you. You two. Not other people."

"Oh," Sophie said. "Shit."

They sat there for a while.

"So what," Sophie said. "You two are only seeing us two. Like, being exclusive."

Sara seemed to be grinning. "Sure, if you like."

Sophie thought about that. "Are we?"

"How do you mean."

"You two and us two. It's like some kind of thing."

"I know."

"It's like we're a couple of couples."

"Yeah, Sophie, no shit."

Sophie sat there for a while in the warm sun. "Do you want to go out with us?" she said.

Sara looked at her. "Aren't we?"

"That isn't what I asked."

Sara didn't answer, just looked at her.

Sophie sat there for a while. "I was serious. Almost."

"I know."

"I might be serious," Sophie said. "If it isn't weird."

"It's not weird," Sara said. "I don't really know what it means, but since we're making up all this shit as we go, why not that too."

"Yeah," Sophie said. "That's what I thought. Do you need to talk to Owen?"

"Probably," Sara said. "Yeah."

They sat a while longer, and Sophie didn't know what to say. After a while she took Sara's hand, squeezed it.

"You're the first woman I've ever been with," Sara said.

Sophie was actually surprised.

"When I saw you outside our place," Sara said. "And realized what you were doing. I got a crush on you, I guess."

"Oh. I kind of assumed..."

"You assume a lot."

"I do," Sophie said.

Sara turned around and looked at Sophie and seemed to be deciding something. Sophie suddenly realized what.

"Don't," she said.

"Don't what?"

"Don't do shit like that. Don't look at me all funny, and don't go spoiling anything."

Sara looked at her.

"I'm not going to fall for you."

"No-one asked you do."

"I absolutely refuse to fall for you. I'm not going to, any more than I have."

Sara started to grin.

"You know what I mean," Sophie said.

"I think I do."

"This is good," Sophie said. "Friends, and sex. That is very good. So don't go looking at me like that and messing shit up."

"I didn't look at you like anything."

"Even if you didn't, don't. Because I'll see it like that."

"You just asked us to go out with you."

"I know," Sophie said.

"You started it."

"All the same," Sophie said. "Just don't."

Sara smiled, and nodded, and didn't say anything more.

They sat there a while, then went back to work, and Sophie wondered what she'd done.

"Hey," Sara said, as they said goodbye, "I'll talk to Owen."

*

"I kind of accidentally asked Sara and Owen to go out with us," Sophie said to Josh that night. She was sitting in bed, watching him iron a shirt for tomorrow, thinking.

"Accidentally?" he said.

"Yep."

"How does that work?"

"How do you think it works? We were talking. I kind of implied everyone was happy how things were, and no-one wanted anything else. In a way like it might mean something."

"What does going out mean here?"

"No idea. It's just words. Whatever we want it to mean."

He came over, and kissed her. Like he did when she said things that made him love her.

"Do we want to?" Sophie said.

"I think that matters to you and Sara more than it will to me and Owen."

"Yeah," Sophie said. "Maybe."

She sat there for a while.

"I'm the first woman Sara's slept with," Sophie said.

"Oh," Josh said. "Really? I assumed..."

"That's what I said too."

He grinned.

"I really like Sara," Sophie said. "But I'm not going to fall for her."

"That's good."

"I just thought I should say it."

"You've got a crush."

Sophie looked at him, a bit startled. "No I don't."

"Yeah you do, but I don't mind."

She looked at him for a while, thinking he either trusted her a lot, or just didn't know when to keep quiet.

"I love you," she said, after a while. "But shut up."

*

At Sara and Owen's two nights later, after sex, Sophie lay on the bed and hugged Sara.

It was good, Sophie had found, having another woman around. Josh didn't like to hug much after sex, unless he went to sleep. It was his one big failing in an otherwise perfect man. Sara did. Sara liked to hug a lot.

She and Sophie could hug for hours, while Josh and Owen talked about work and sports and leered at them, and it worked out perfectly for everyone.

"Hey," Sara said. "The thing the other day, in the park?"

Sophie nodded.

"Yes if you want to. Owen doesn't care."

Sophie looked at her. "I talked to Josh. I think yes too."

Sara kissed her. "Well I want to. No-one else in the world would get it, but I'd like to have this be a thing between us all. Not just constant fucking."

"Yeah," Sara said. "Me too. Like blood brothers?"

Sara grinned. "Semen sisters?"

Sophie laughed.

"So we're doing this?" Sara said.

"I think we are."

Sara looked at her for a moment. "Want to go out with us?"

"Yep."

"Okay. We're going out with you."

Sophie kissed her, and Sara kissed back and it felt terribly important. Sort of. Sophie looked past Sara, at Owen and Josh. "Should we tell them?" she said.

"Do we actually need to? Do you let Josh shag other people."

"Not really. Except you."

"So there you go."

"I want to anyway," Sophie said. "Like what you said. So it's a thing."

"Okay."

"Hey," Sophie called to Josh and Owen. "Sara and I just decided you two don't get to fuck anyone but us. Sorry."

They both grinned at her. Owen shrugged. "That's fine."

"Just so you know," Sophie said. "We decided yes. Since you both know anyway."

Owen nodded. Josh was grinning at Sara.

"Are you going out with me now, Sophie?" Owen said.

That hadn't occurred to her. "Um yeah," Sophie said. "I guess I am. That's kind of cool. I have two boyfriends."

"I have two girlfriends," Owen said.

"No you don't," Sara said. "You have me, and Sophie visits sometimes. That's all."

"But she gets two boyfriends?"

"Yep," Sara said. "Life sucks, doesn't it."

"I'll fuck everyone in the room," Sophie said. "You won't. So you don't count."

Owen shrugged, and grinned at her.

Sophie lay there, and thought about everything changing, and what it all meant.

"Hey," she said to Sara. "Thank you."

Sara smiled at her.

"I don't know what this means, but I like it."

"Me too."

"We should make it mean something, though."

"Yeah," Sara said, and leaned over and kissed her. "Of course we will."

Josh and Owen might not care, Sophie thought, but she wanted this with Sara, with rules and structure and understanding what it was. It might take a while to work out what it was, but they would get there.

She loved Josh, and would always love Josh, and still wanted to fuck him twice a day every day for the rest of her life, but she also wanted to fuck Sara, and get fingered by Owen, and be their friends, too, in this big messy complicated thing they'd all managed to make.

Before she met Sara, Sophie had felt lucky to have Josh, and to have the life she did, and now she felt even more lucky. That she and Josh were strong enough they could try this other thing, and make the rules as they went, not be afraid of where it might end up.

"Maybe we should all have dinner or something?" Sophie said. "Do something else. So this isn't all just about sex."

"Yeah," Owen said, "Okay," and everyone else seemed to be nodding.

Whatever it was they had found, Sophie thought, it seemed to be working. And she really was unspeakably lucky to have that.