All Comments on 'Four Weekends a Year'

by lash2718r

Sort by:
  • 72 Comments
MightyheartMightyheart9 months ago

Didn't work for me.

2/5

More a narration than a story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow. Talk about low-life gutter people. Why get married? Just live together. By the time she's had that many men and he's had that many women they'd have every STD and disease know to man and the only thing they'd be planning was where to bury one another. Soon. Disgusting story.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff9 months ago

I'm sort of wondering just how positive are they that those two children were fathered by Tom?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This story reads like an outline on index cards. Yes, I know you gave us the excuse that both parties are “cold bloodedly analytical”, but then you gave us NO analysis as to why this would be an acceptable arrangement. No background as to why Julie would require such a selfish life. Having had numerous prior sexual relationships does NOT even begin to explain this level of entitledness or inability to commit to another person. No background as to what makes Tom tick that he would ever put up with this kind of marriage. You tell us nothing about what makes Julie so amazing that he would want her in his life so badly that he would accept this. And why the assumption that he would need to resort to professional escorts? As a college professor he would have limitless opportunities if he wanted.

Sorry, no personal attack here, but this story is a fantastic example of untapped potential, and is pretty poor as it stands. It will take a lot of work to bring it up to a readable standard.

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuture9 months ago

What it really was wasn't cuck to him or her the new modern version of what you wrote was a preselected open marriage nothing uncommon except the way you wrote it that it was a success. There are only 1% of people worldwide that achieve this and survive the fallout that usually comes.

The fact you used emotionless people to factor in the 1% is a little odd, no-one is that cold.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I actually pity cartoons like this writer! His upbringing must have been really sad…either in a ghetto with a junkie dad and a whore mom…or a single mom turning tricks infront of him growing up! His low concept of a marriage shows this…and am sure he is a lonely bitter individual living Ina basement shagging himself 10 times a day !!

MattblackUKMattblackUK9 months ago

Tom is not a cuckold. Tom is actually a wittol, a man who knows of and approves of his wife's liaisons with other men.

c24jc24j9 months ago

I enjoyed this neat little tale! It was marred slightly by the characters (or author's) misuse of the term 'cuckold'. In the traditional definition (as it seems this story might have intended it's use), the husband does NOT know that his spouse is having sex with others. If the husband knows and allows it, he's not a 'cuckold', he's a 'wittol' (or sometimes 'wittold').

There is a newer, somewhat corrupted use of the term 'cuckold' in which the husband DOES know and is excited and/or aroused by his spouse having sex with others, but that also was NOT the case here. Technically the husband here is a 'wittol', though with the proliferation of polyamory, open marriages, provision-based open marriages, looser (but not universally open) marriages, and 'hall passes', the term 'cuckold' never really applies, and even the term 'wittol' is seldom used (though it might be technically accurate).

In this day and age, more 'open' arrangements are not terribly uncommon (the four times, once per season was kind of unique . . . I found that an interesting provision). I know of successful marriages where polyamory, open, provision-based open, and looser (if not universally open) relationships are in play and work well. The real problems arise when one partner prefers one of those types of marriages, and the other wants monogamy. If there hasn't been good communication initially, or good ongoing communication and cautious consideration as only one of the partners starts to desire one of these types of marriages . . . THEN there will be BIG problems!

hindsight2020hindsight20209 months ago

Good idea for a story. But just because the two main characters are cold analytical types does not mean the writing must be equally dry. That choice reduced the tension and risk levels for the characters and, as a result, made the read unnecessarily dull.

c24jc24j9 months ago

A comment on comments . . . Yes, such marriages can be successful. I know of one somewhat provisional (not 4/yr, but other provisions) marriage that has long outlasted the individuals' previous, monogamous marriages, and is still going strong today. There are some other open or provisionally open marriages I knew of that seemed quite successful, but I haven't seen in a while, so I'm not sure of their current status.

It's simply not that unusual! As for the characters being 'cold' or highly analytical with few other emotions showing. That too is not as unusual in this day-and-age . . . especially with marriages between those who are on the spectrum, which actually could have been the case here (as written).

Again, I enjoyed this, except for the incorrect use of 'cuckold'. Pretty interesting little piece!

irinmikeirinmike9 months ago

Why does it always have to do with dick size? The character, Julie can not have a monogamous relationship with her male counterpart because she needs to be fucked by a larger dick in order to achieve more glorious orgasms. She spends four weekends a year with a different man and no emotional ties are conceived. Furthmore her two children, as they grow up, never question these "job conference weekends" which their mother perputrates to get her rocks off with a dick big enough to satisfy her. I know, its just a story, but the underlying theme is that women specifically can differentiate between sex and love. Sure this could happen but in reality it so nothing but a pipe dream by a man whose hormones are working overtime.

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

Interesting discussion about a different marriage arrangement

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ9 months ago

Pathetic weak man. The kids are gone, time to reclaim his man card. Dump the cum dump wife. She will find men aren't knocking down her door anymore but he will be a hot property. He can go find a better woman. and have some dignity. Although a little late. His Cyber expert son is going to find out how they live and reject both soon anyway.

JohnAmalfi4104JohnAmalfi41049 months ago

I think the spin of some of the comments is wrong. He's not being cuckolded; he was told that the price of marriage is that it has to be an open one. He has as much liberty as she does, and her reaction to him exercising that right shows that this is a price she pays as well.

Not my preferred relationship, but the author writes for himself (or herself) so there you go.

The writing style is stark but clear.

TwentysevenTwentyseven9 months ago

How is it rational to marry a woman as selfish as this? She plainly cares very little for his feelings.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle9 months ago

Is Julie a robot? She sure as hell sounds like one and has the emotional attachment of a fucking toaster.

There was no chemistry and the whole process sounded more like a business transaction than a couple who love each other.

And why the hell wouldn’t he take the opportunity to find a Tinder-Ella? You literally make him sound like a eunuch. I can’t even believe he had children, I think he’s still a virgin the way you wrote him to so passive.

SeeingEyeSeeingEye9 months ago

Wonder if either of the kids are his?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

1 star for total crap

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The author avoids any serious examination of the origins and meanings of the "wife's" refusal to forsake all others. By so doing he trivializes this submission and thereby shows he has no respect for his readers' time and attention.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Interesting theme & premise... this could have been a very good story.

However it seems very rushed. Take your time, develop your characters a little.

Seems like you are just hitting 'bullet points' on a power-point presentation.

Keep writing - maybe start with a re-write of this story!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

No real man even in love would accept her conditions

MsDirectorMsDirector9 months ago

I am sorry but you have 35 other works, you have no excuse for the number typos and incorrect spellings that you have. thxat? cuckholding? Are you serious? Get Grammerly or just turn on spellcheck.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

No way an FBI agent lives this kind of life. Exposing themselves to sex with strangers or people they just met would get them fired on the spot. This cheating skank slut would never be a fed and this sissy wimp idiot husband is completely useless. Beyond nonsensical.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

dumb

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why would anyone marry a shallow whore like that, I would rather marry a 5 out of 10 if she is 100% faithful to me.

WargamerWargamer9 months ago

Stupid concept, stupid story.

Scores 1/5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A riveting tale on the love life of a pair of robots.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer9 months ago

So, her 100 men to your 30 women. You thinks that's even. Are you sure you took Mathematics?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Never happened in "real life" ever. Actually, not even a good dream.

Tomh1966Tomh19669 months ago

She was upfront. He was an idiot for taking the deal.

As characters, I kind of like her for her honesty, his man card needs to be revoked.

Not my thing but well written so I am giving you a 5 for your writing.

sf_operative63sf_operative639 months ago

Talk about dysfunctional...or not.

DOL

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Written in such a manner that it was boring as hell. SO matter of fact and clinical it could have been a few sentences.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A poor story line, poorly written.

skruff101skruff1019 months ago

“Am I happy? Yes.” No son you’re not, what you are my lad is a very sad individual.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Open marriages mean one cuckold and one cuckquean living together under a so-called arranged "marriage". Why get married at all? Just live together and share the costs of living. Then there is no cuckold or cuckquean. Where is the uniqueness that trust, and fidelity bring into a real marriage? Down the drain! The marriage in this story feels like a mathematical equation. No passion, no deep feelings. What's so special about her, nothing... just another promiscuous slut with a good job and a fat salary. Better marry an escort, at least you're getting prime meat and a lot of experience. I’d rather be called a pimp than a cuckold. But that’s just me. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Get the average duck size right. 5 to 6 inches is average. Only one in 10 men have a bigger dock. If she had 100 men the chances are she only had 19 men with a bigger dock.

Dump the bitch. She isn’t worth it

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If he's fucking other women, that's not really the definition of a cuckold. It's an open marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just a story, but no dude you are beyond stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Hearing her proposal, he laughs and walks away.

Lifestyle66Lifestyle669 months ago

Good story concept, but this is more of an outline. It needs far more work.

3.

wheelman53wheelman539 months ago

Fucking retarded

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny9 months ago

Good for these 2 fictional characters but that sounds like one of Dantes circles of hell. First to have a wife that cold and analytical. Second for her to be so adamant about her affairs. Also you could a called her bluff on never getting married because studies have proven that married workers get promoted/raises way more often than their single counterparts. So eventually that glass ceiling woulda led her down the aisle, as cold and analytical as she is.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

#1: Love is not "cold-blooded and analytical".

#2: What's the point? Basically boring story about boring people.

#3: SHE'S AN FBI AGENT AND SHE FUCKS AROUND???

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

She's an overly analytical cold fish.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Not realistic. Men age like wine, women age like cheese. Julie's sex life, while prolific, will be shorter than her husbands. Julie will reach the stage where she either can't or doesn't care to fuck strangers, while the husband will still be a horn dog for about as many years as he wants. Which begs the question, how long will Julie accept that her husband is winning a game that she started but can no longer play? For Julie, its just sex. For her husband, who is no longer getting vibrant exciting sex from his used up old hag, he might just decide that a bird in his bush is worth more than a dead bird in his bed. He files for divorce for the same reason Julie fucked a hundred different men: because he wants to and he can. And in the final analysis the marriage wasn't all that important anyway, not when compared against exciting strange cock. I hope someone writes the sequel where Julie gets what she sowed.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I rated this story 3*. Not because I have a moral objection to the characters lifestyle but because the story seemed too clinical. It read more like a report than a story. Additionally, the wife kept saying she was cuckolding her husband. Which of course is incorrect. They had a restricted open marriage.

Mike_0691Mike_06919 months ago

She was up front with him. She told him to laugh in her face and walk away. Everyone says the lies kill trust. It sucks to be him. Inlove with a woman that cannot commit to him completely. Sure the children are his.

Both well paid civil servants with health plans, insurance, and retirement Good to know tax payers fund their lifes well.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

WTF?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sad excuse for a man

SaltySurpriseSaltySurprise9 months ago

the only thig i didn't agree with is she was correct that woman can find a man anytime

so she should of had to contribute to his sex fund he should of had the same amount of woman as she had men as she was the one who put this forward and that should of been her pennants that she was paying for her husband to fuck another woman even a prostitute

Darren

The_John_YossarianThe_John_Yossarian9 months ago

A vignette impersonating a story. This sounds like an idea sketch. The upside is that I didn't waste much time reading it.

26thNC26thNC9 months ago

Cuck married a common whore.

BigfundrewBigfundrew9 months ago

Dry.

I feel like I just ate a sleeve of crackers and need a tall glass of water

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thefirst time she did this as an FBI agent she would have been shit caned. locked up and had the key thrown away. Unless this was an assignment....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

SO Stupid Why bother getting married at all ?????(jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Leave her!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I’m just wondering, if a wife cheats (with or without agreement) the husband is a ‘cuckold’ or being ‘cuckolded’ but if a man cheats ((with or without an agreement’ she’s not given a ‘demeaning title’ ? Wondering why that is?

Also although I’d agree it’s easier for women to get sex than a man it’s not that bad he’s have to pay for it, the wife gives him little credit.

Not sure what this was as it wasn’t a story more like a few jottings of another slut wife who disrespects her husband and uses federal work conventions for sexual affairs?

I read it wasn’t impress

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I liked it everyone cums out o top

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Interesting idea, but poorly executed. We know little to nothing of the emotions of either party.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Strange tale, and not for me. It could have been more interesting if you’d put a little emotion into the relationships.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I’m not the sharing type but she put it out there for him to choose. Can’t knock her for that and it was even as he could do the same . She mostly did it away from home and from many friends who work large companies and also travel the cheating is like 90% of the coworkers, sad but true to the 15-20 guys I know in those type of joes . One guy described his company parties as glorified orgies . His company also kept Apt’s in NY, CAL,MASS and TEXAS with it open to all . The higher ups used it very often. He one ceo had given a guy three promotions over five years because he was fucking his wife behind his back as she was his direct assistant making big money as well. The guy I knew was high up as well and on a road trip four guys plus the ceo with her partying late after a successful contract adding a huge national company as an investor said to her these guys all know I fuck you and would never tell your husband so I need a bj to finish off a great day and pulled his cock out standing over her and basically face fucked her to completion. He than gave her an offer of fucking the other four just this one time but she declined and said I know I look bad cheating on my great husband but I’m not a whore. The guys respected that . The ceo loved to brag and as she walked gingerly to the cab to airport he said out loud he has to fuck that hot ass again this morning just before the left . Laughing he said she needs some time for the pussy to get the gucked look out of it .

sf_operative63sf_operative639 months ago

Tick tock Mrs. Wick...tick tock.

DOL

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucks9 months ago

You MC ran up against the age old problem, the man is expected to pay. The woman will have a great dinner, go to an upgraded hotel room for her "strange", all paid for by the guy she is sampling. When this situation came up in my life, it wasn't set up on the Quarter System like in your story, but let me tell you, she didn't want me to spend any money on another woman, just her, thus forcing me to be a cuckold. No way was I buying into that. Couldn't trust her after that, the relationship ended shortly thereafter.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Strike 3. Your stories are pure garbage. Don’t quit your day job.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ4 months ago

MC was a weak man. His wife was disgusting.

tralan69ertralan69er4 months ago

She should've paid for and helped find him equal number of women as she had.

lc69hunterlc69hunter3 months ago

I have no problem. She laid out the rules of what the marriage would be, tested him while still engaged, and he accepted. He was not blindsided. There was no humiliation or crap like that. Not all men could put their insecurities aside for a relationship like that.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

@lc69hunter: By your last sentence I'm going to assume you're a woman, because that's the only way I can excuse the sheer ignorance of the male biology, psychology, and the pure stupid you just wrote.

As for the story itself, it's like reading about an industrial robot. Except the industrial robot is more emotive than this author's characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

One of the commentators below has "not all men could put their insecurities aside for a relationship like that". Not many men would want a relationship like that. The whole approach of this story is modern day feminist bs. The same old line "If you think my actions are promiscuous then it's not because they are, but because you are insecure". It's the age old "Have you stopped beating your wife" question format.

Had 100 men over 25 years. No layoff while carrying the children then? Safe sex always worked eh and using government money no less to pay for some of it.

Just a disgusting woman...getting varied experiences my ass, how many ways can you shove a stick down a hole?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous