All Comments on 'Fourplay'

by Otazel

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

A bit confused and aggravated. Owen let Haydn run too much of the show. From the first discussion, Clair made it clear she wasn't into women and what happens? Most of the scene ends up being Leah on Clair with punishment hanging over them. No, she didn't safeword, but admittedly came close several times. Doesn't sound fun to me. Doesn't sound like Owen was paying much attention to Clair, just his own jollies. I'm left wondering if it was a good experience for them and what will be the fallout after the hormones are settled.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 8 years ago
I have to disagree with the prior comment.

The fact that neither woman is "into" women adds to the encounter. I'll admit that both of them seem to be capable of appreciating the aesthetic beauty of the other woman, but while this could indicate some bicuriosity on their part, it also stresses how much of their free will they're surrendering. It wouldn't be much different if instead of submitting to the sexual attention of an attractive woman, they were submitting to to the attentions of a man they found physically, or at least sexually, unattractive. They can suppress their personal distaste because they're being told what to do. It isn't about their choice, it's about surrendering their decision to choose. They're just obeying their commands, and that only increases the dominant/submissive nature of this encounter. "I don't WANT to do this, but I HAVE to."

Kitist02Kitist02about 8 years ago
Well done

I think everyone of the four got the play they wanted at the time, although Haydn will bear watching. He seems a little pushier than the others.

Nicely written, despite any nit-picking that may come along. The female first person voice carried the story right along. The basic structure, that of Owen and Claire's growth in their awareness of what they wanted, was handled very well, beginning with fumbling and stumbling efforts to define what each wanted and ending with all four having reached personal goals well beyond anything they could have imagined at the start.

I was bemused to note that in my reaction to parts of the story I found myself making lists of what tools and toys in which they were deficient. You know, more hooks, at least one more spreader bar, cuff sets, slave collars, etc.... I mean, if you are going to host a function you should have everything needed to make it a success!

Thank you for this gem. I hope there will be further developments in the Owen and Claire story, with or with out the other two. (Although Leah seemed worthwhile to keep around.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous