Fourplay Plus One Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He buried his face in her immense cleavage and nosed the bra cup aside. She arched when he sucked her nipple into his mouth. The top slowly slid off onto the pool deck.

He supported himself on his elbows and kneaded her breasts, squeezing them together while he sucked going from one to the other. She arched and thrashed her head back and forth. She wrapped her legs around him and he grunted. I'm sure his cock was already out of his bikini and prodding her open pussy. The only thing between them was her bikini.

I heard his low graveled voice and her breathy response. He reached down and pulled her bikini off, pushing his suit down his hips.

"Agghhhhh," she groaned when he pushed into her. She put her feet flat on each edge of the lounger and pushed up, meeting each hard thrust.

"Oh fuck, baby," he growled when she did that. He drove into her hard and faster.

I could hear her soft mews coming faster until they culminated in a long wail of climax. He grunted loudly, drove in hard, and grimaced while he ground out a shuddering orgasm.

I wanted so badly to put my hand between my legs and cum with them, but I didn't want her to know I watched. Jeff, dad, and I are used to it, I wasn't sure how she would react. I knew Jeff made her pretty much forget about me, so I pretended to be asleep.

I heard a splash and opened my eyes. They were both naked in the pool.

"You coming in, sweetie?" Jeff asked grinning broadly.

I stood at the edge of the pool. "I guess it's naked pool night. No one told me!" I laughed, pulling my suit off and jumping in.

At first, mom was a bit shy with us all naked. We played one to two volleyball.

"Can I say how much I love watching you girls play volleyball with bouncing titties," Jeff said smirking.

"Oh yeah?!" I said, ducking under the net and grabbing him.

Mom jumped in and we had him between us. She seemed a little taken aback when she saw me rubbing my tits on him while I tickled him. She might have been a bit more shocked when he grabbed me against the front of him and covered my tits with his hands. I was giggling and squirming his cock back into hardness again.

"Now look what you've gone and done," he growled comically rubbing his cock on my ass.

"Ooooh," mom said, her mouth in a big surprised O, and then she giggled.

"You're not helping me here, mom!"

She went behind him and rubbed her tits on his back and he moaned. I turned in his arms to face him and his cock slipped between my legs.

"You are a very naughty boy, Jeff," I said.

"I am?!"

"You are! You fucked my mom, but not me," I said, pouting with a full lip.

"Oh my!" she said, her voice a cross between shock and excitement.

"Yes mom, Jeff is a bad bad boy. So bad he's good. He keeps us all happy with his cock," I said, smiling at him. He immediately knew what I was doing.

"I aim to please, and am pretty much pleased in return," he laughed.

"You mean you and Alex...?" mom asked, trailing off.

"Yeah darlin', I'm bisexual too."

"Oh!"

I could see her face over his shoulder while she contemplated it all. It was a lot to take in and it was at that moment I decided I would not tell her about dad and me.

We played in the pool for a while longer and just got out when dad got home from work.

"Looks like I missed all the fun!" he said.

"Oh, you sure did! I'm worn out so I'm heading to bed," I said, giving dad a quick kiss as I walked by. I wanted to let mom, dad, and Jeff work whatever out by themselves.

*****

The next morning Jeff and dad were in the kitchen getting breakfast together.

"Mornin' darlin'," Jeff said, smacking me on the ass.

I grumbled and poured my coffee since I wasn't fit for anyone or anything until I had at least one cup.

"Pancakes for you my darling daughter?"

"Oh geez, you two so peppy this morning... Must have been some kinda night," I peered at them over the rim of my cup.

"Well, now that you mention it," Jeff said.

"It was rather interesting, wasn't it Jeff?" dad added.

"Oh, my yes it was!"

"Oh. Come. On. You guys. Spill it. What the fuck happened, and did it include mom?" I asked, getting the feeling she was involved somehow.

"We might have had a little MMF action last night," Jeff said, placing the plates on the table.

"Oh, for god's sake," I grumbled, pouring syrup on my pancakes. "Did you make a video so I could watch it instead of waiting for you two to tell me?" They looked at each other and raised their eyebrows. "YOU DID?!" I shouted.

"We might have had the video cam running. Maybe," Jeff said evasively, shoving the food into his mouth.

I frowned and looked at dad, who was looking at me grinning. "I can start work late if you want to have a movie morning?"

"Fuck yeah!"

I wolfed my breakfast down and waited impatiently for them to finish, wash and dry dishes, and generally take their good old time.

I plopped on the sectional in front of the big-screen television. "Come on you, guys!"

"So impatient," dad said, looking for the remote.

Jeff sat next to me and rubbed my thigh. I was still wearing the thin wifebeater undershirt and panties.

"Looking pretty sexy this morning, darlin'," Jeff murmured, nuzzling my neck.

"Ohhh, don't distract me! I want to see this," I whimpered.

He bit and tugged my earlobe. "You'll be begging us for it halfway through this."

Dad brought mom into the bedroom, both still naked from the pool. They began kissing and it turned passionate quickly.

"She still turns you on doesn't she, Alex?" Jeff asked.

"Francine used to drive me wild and still has the touch. We fucked everywhere in that house." Dad was sitting next to me and had his hand on my other thigh. It was then I noticed they were both naked and their cocks were already sticking up from their laps.

"In my room?"

"Sure, you were in school. You never knew!" he laughed, and I rolled my eyes. "I have to say, she's even sexier now."

"She is damn hot, Alex," Jeff said softly.

"Sooooo did you both play with her and each other too?" I asked, not being able to wait for the whole video.

"Well, I think you should enjoy the suspense and watch," dad grinned. I scowled.

Mom and dad were on the bed, and he had moved between her thighs. She squeezed his ass and pulled him into her. Jeff appeared next to the bed, and she reached out and began to stroke his cock.

I got wet thinking how hot it would be to see mom getting fucked by dad while he gets fucked. It was an awesome experience for me the first time, and of course, we repeated it many times since.

Would she have taken a cock in her ass while the other was in her cunt, I wondered, getting even more excited. Or is she sucking one while the other fucks here?

I squirmed because the video seemed to be moving too slowly.

"C'mon, you guys... Give me a hint!" I whined.

"Nope," they both said at once.

~to be continued~

12