Foursome in France Ch. 02

Story Info
Having the other couple again for breakfast.
939 words
4.73
14.6k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, we were passionately hot and perhaps louder than we realized when we heard a quick knock on the bedroom door. You turned even blusher red and I answered in a silly voice, "ouiiiiii?" We heard Aimee giggle and Beau responded that they'd heard us from the hallway and asked if they could watch. You glanced a look at me and I was surprised how quickly you said "yes!"

We were fully naked but partially under our sheets when they entered. Beau sat on the settee and Aimee walked to the end of the bed, took a corner of the sheets and blankets in each hand, and pulled them with her as she smiled walking backwards to join Beau. We were exposed with an audience and it was both a little embarrassing and a lot hot. My hard cock stood erect in the cool Provencal air and I could feel the heat radiating from your pussy as it neared me.

You mounted me reverse cowgirl, your perfect curves and ass aimed at me while the young French couple could see your penetration and your breasts bouncing with each thrust. They sat entranced and you can see the lust growing on Aimee's face. Never losing eye contact with you, she stood and stepped in front of Beau, and he gently pulled her shirt off and held her tiny shorts down as she stepped out of them.

Aimee's body was just as hot as you remembered from last night and you involuntarily swore as she began walking toward you. "I want to taste you," she said, her French accent thick in the tone of a woman used to getting what she wants. I felt you getting hotter and fuller as she hunted you like a jungle cat. She didn't stop when she reached you, pressing into you, kissing you while she cupped your clit and began circling vigorously. It's harder than you would normally enjoy, but it feels right.

She pushed you back slowly, and you lay with your back on my chest as she kissed her way down you. From this angle, I'm pressed directly into your G-spot as her tongue reached your clit and she barely gave it a flick before you orgasmed. Hard. The waves of your ecstasy rolled over me and the sounds of your delight filled my ears as I surrendered, coming hard in you.

Aimee planted her lips firmly on your clit, licking ever so gently as my hot cum began to slide out and onto it. She grabbed my balls and gave a light squeeze, then pulled my cock from inside you, licking our juices off with a single, hard suck before turning her attention to your glistening pussy. Her tongue slid in deep, pulling my hot cum from inside you. So hot. So sweet.

I held you close while you moaned, your body convulsing involuntarily. She knew. She licked slowly and deeply. One of your hands clutched mine tightly, squeezing; the other in her hair, guiding. I kissed your neck hard and you turned your head to kiss me, my moan vibrated softly in your mouth.

I felt your quakes getting stronger and I know what's coming. So does Aimee. Edging you closer and closer, then easing back. Finally, you pulled her to you and with a single flick she sent you over again, muscles rocking as your whole body releases. She smiled as she climbed up you, lips wet with our cum as she kissed you.

In the spasm of your release, you slid off me and now lay beside me, your head in the crook of my shoulder as Aimee's body hung over yours, her nipples dancing on your breasts and your sweetness on her kiss. Her leg tangled over yours and mine, her clit finding yours and pressing against it. It's too much for you, but also not enough.

You hadn't notice Beau get up until he was behind you and Aimee. He slid the tip of his cock up and down your dripping pussy and hers, a single motion that made you both hot. He slid into you, his cock pressing your clit against Aimee's. He pulled out and slid back in. Again. Again. His hard cock now glistening with our lovemaking, the lubricant he would use on his own love. He slid easily into Aimee.

You were pinned beneath her, the recipient of her moaning, lustful kisses as he fucked her on top of you. Your hands on her hips as he thrust in and out, guiding her gyrations against you. He kissed her neck as you kissed her lips, and I held and kissed your neck. Heat and bodies pressed all around you, lust and ecstasy abound. When he came, he pulled out and released directly onto Aimee's pussy, which then dripped down yours.

Beau stepped to the side of the bed beside you as Aimee slid off you and onto her knees. She took her hand and scooped his load from her, putting it to her mouth, then licking the rest off you. Her sex-soaked licks so hot and wet against your clit. You leaned over to Beau's waning erection, taking it in your mouth, their taste so different than ours: not as sweet, and you think of it like wine.

Aimee stood and came around the bed, kissing you, then me, then Beau. She took his hand and they walked out the door together.

"I guess they'll be back for their clothes later?" I asked and you laughed.

"Hey, Babe...?" you started.

"Blankets?" I replied.

"Yeah," you smiled. "Also..." and you kissed me.