Foursome in France Ch. 01

Story Info
A sexy encounter with another couple while on vacation.
2.1k words
4.59
30.3k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not sure I remember how we got here. An evening of wine and more wine had done its job on our sensibilities and the four of us were a little loud and a lot playful as Beau pulled out a pair of dice from the guest room chest drawer and his girlfriend Amie giggled.

They had a quaint home in the Provençal countryside, appointed with French curiosities and antiquities to break up the otherwise contemporary style. You and Amie were sitting on the small settee, close enough that your shoulder leaned on hers - a closeness that had been building all night. I sat at the foot of the bed, the only other sitting spot in the room. A pair of lamps provided a moody light in this late evening hour. The churchtower chimed midnight at least half an hour ago, but we weren't tired.

"I know that we agreed you could stay here if we could see you make beautiful love," Beau said with a hint of mischief. "Amie and I forgot to tell you we also like to give a show. Perhaps to you?"

Amie looked at you and you smiled. Her French features and dark hair made her already slim figure appear even more petite and in the few hours since we'd met them, you'd grown increasingly willing to take and give her compliments. She was pretty. Not beautiful like you, but pretty in her own way.

"What are you proposing?" You asked teasingly. Looking at me in a way that said everything from "I can't believe we're doing this" to "please don't pass out".

Beau smiled. "I think we ask the dice," he said revealing the sexual glyphs on them. "I will roll and do to Amie, to get you warmed up. Then you will roll and do three times to Jodie." When he said your name, you sighed audibly, though it's unclear if in anticipation or the touch of Amie's hand squeezing your knee. His sexy French accent probably didn't help.

He didn't really ask, but then we didn't really object, so I suppose that's how it started. He rolled the dice to show him on his knees before her. She smiled and stood, holding onto you as she kicked one boot off, then the other, and slid a pair of red silk panties from beneath her skirt and deposited them on the floor in front of the sofa. When she sat back down it was into a deep slouch, her legs apart seemingly intentionally aimed to give me an unfettered view of her flush pussy while Beau slid his shirt off then knelt bare-chested before her.

As he kissed his was from her knee up her thigh, she wriggled with delight and nestled against you, her head against your chest. He teasingly kissed all around her blushing mound before she finally grabbed his head and guided him. As his tongue made contact with her exposed clit, she gasped and reached up to kiss you, holding your head from behind, locking her lips in an unexpectedly passionate liplock.

The surprise that flashed across your eyes was replaced in a moment. You looked at me, desperate to read whether I was okay and I winked reassuringly at you. "Once in a lifetime", we had whispered an hour earlier in anticipation. With that you gave in, kissing Amie passionately as she moaned beneath Beau's circling tongue.

Her shirt was loose and she didn't wear a bra, which made easy work for your hands to find her breasts. Caressing her nipples to the rhythm of her breath, you slid capably from gentle caresses to rough grabs and back, an increasingly passionate touch as Amie's body writhed on you. She exposed her neck and you kissed your way down to her shoulder.

It could have been five minutes. It could have been an hour. The lust in your eyes was intoxicating me and I could hardly wait any longer for you when Amie finally let go in a screaming orgasm, Beau relaxing back as Amie shook in your arms. You must've felt it, too, because you snatched the dice and tossed them quickly. You on top. Not one of the more creative, but one of our favorites.

Amie put her arm down to give you room to slide out, and Beau took your place on the sofa and they watched as you walked deliberately slowly across the room and stripped seductively in front of me. I kicked my shoes off and slid my pants and boxers down, leaving you beautifully naked and me in only my shirt. You tisk'd and lifted it off of me, your breasts landing right in front of my face as you did. So I took advantage.

Taking one of your perfect breasts in my mouth, I sucked it further in, then held your nipple gently with my teeth and flicked it with my tongue. One of my hands found your other breast, pressing your nipple into it and pushing it in circles while my other arm found its way to your hip, slipping around your waist as you took a step onto the bed and slid onto me.

Behind us on the settee, Beau had slid off his pants and Amie was stroking his hardening cock while he made gentle finger-circles around her clit and they watched us - your perfect body rocking my world. I could feel you, hot and wet, pressing down so hard onto me that my tip was pressed against the back of your love space and your hard clit was flipping against the base of my shaft.

I felt you come. The tightening the presages your orgasm, and when it released you fell onto me in waves of ecstasy. "Oh my god," you murmured in my ear as you tried desperately to catch your breath. I wrapped my arms around you and held you.

I heard the dice clatter behind you. I had forgotten we agreed to three rolls, but Amie hadn't. You lifted your head and looked at her desperately while she read the results with a smile: reverse cowgirl. Another effort-heavy position for you. "Can we roll again?" you asked, less jokingly.

"Give us a show," Beau replied, his hungry eyes eager.

Reluctantly, but increasingly hot again, you never let me leave inside you as you turned on me, now facing our hosts with your pussy stuffed and fully exposed. It was a strange mix of embarrassment, exhibitionism, and your favorite feeling of my hard, familiar cock in you. Heartbeat still fast from before, you began to rock back and forth, feeling my engorgement pressing inside you.

I held your hips with my hands and guided your rocking, panting beneath you, and you found yourself entranced watching Amie lick Beau's cock as they surveyed our passion. You reached between your legs and began making finger-circles on your clit and I slid one of my hands onto yours to join you. Amie slid Beau's tip into her mouth and began her own tongue-circles, making his eyes roll back.

Another five minutes? Ten? Another hour? I was drunk on wine and you, far past my ability to tell time. My pulse was pounding in my ears and my cock was pounding in your pussy. I was getting closer. Closer. I could feel the orgasm building. Then the dice clattered.

Beau had tossed them, and he and Amie both looked anxiously. Two stars. Snake eyes. Thrower's choice. Amie bent over and kissed him, then stood and began walking over to us, and he followed.

I was still laying on my back with you straddling me when Amie came up to you, spread my legs apart and pressed into you with a heavy kiss, pushing you backwards onto my chest and causing your legs to have to flip up and apart. She took my hands and hooked them behind your elbows, using me to lock you down as she kissed her way down your neck to your breasts, then your abs, to your still-full mound. And she licked you. I felt your shudder from the inside, a deep response. And she did it again, positioned bent over licking you as Beau slid into her from behind.

I felt you come again, even harder than before. I could feel you dizzying, and held you close as your body spasmed again and again in rolling waves of orgasm. Satisfied and panting hard herself, Amie kissed her way back up to your lips, then put her arms behind you and gently pulled you upright from my embrace.

What happened next should have shocked me, but in the moment it seemed natural. Amie slid off of Beau and he just stood there as Amie pulled you forward, stepping to the side, bending your mouth closer and closer to his cock. His cock that still glistened with her juices. And you partook. You reached your arms around him for support and pulled him into your mouth, circling your tongue around his tip and tasting Amie's sweetness while you felt me still throbbing inside you. Two hard cocks with you between them.

Amie slapped Beau's bare ass as she walked by him, climbed up on the bed, and straddled my face, facing your back, her pussy lips hanging in my mouth as she pressed them onto me and I began to lick. Though it was behind you and you were occupied, I'm sure you knew what was happening, especially when Amie reached forward and twirled your hair around her wrist, pulling you back hard. What would have been pain otherwise was dulled by alcohol and ecstasy, and Amie pulled you against her, your legs now spread open with my cock in them and Beau in front as she reached down and began playing with you breasts.

Beau took a step forward. You could see his intention in his eyes and it scared you. But you wanted it, too. Desperately. A decade of fantasy come true. His cock still wet from your mouth, he slid it into your pussy with mine. A slight pain mixed with indescribable pleasure as you were stuffed and could feel both of our cocks sliding against one another inside you. "Oh god," you cried as Amie moved a hand from your breast to your clit and began making hard circles while Beau and I pounded into you.

Your orgasm was powerful enough to push us both out. As Beau tried to guide both of our dicks back in, you panted "no" to me, that you wanted me in "the other way". And I knew. I dipped my cock back in your dripping pussy then pulled out and aligned the tip with your sweet ass.

Sliding in was a magical moment for me; you had never let me before. God it was amazing. Just the tip at first, gently easing the muscles to relax. Within a few minutes you had pressed the full length of my shaft into your ass and Beau slid back into your pussy. You could feel our cocks inside you, pressed against one another through your thin wall and throbbing with delight at the feel of your flawless body.

I may never know if it was coordinated, but at the very moment I tasted Amie release in my mouth, I felt Beau's cock begin its final spasm inside you. When they finished, they pulled out and off, leaving me buried deep in you and both of us gasping for breath. I rolled you on your side and began sliding in and out of you gently while I held you. Beside us on the bed, Amie and Beau took up a 69 position and were eagerly lapping up each other's come.

You were so warm and soft in my arms. My hands were on your hips and I could feel the ridges in your ass rippling on me as I slid in and out, in and out. Your hands were on me, then the bed, seemingly trying to keep from passing out from the passion. In a moment I was aware that Amie had attached her mouth to your pussy and was actively licking her lover's come from inside you.

You didn't think you could come again. It didn't seem possible until the split-second before it happened. And that feeling of you roiling in ecstasy was enough to lose my load in you, orgasming for what felt like forever even as I felt your orgasmic twitches on me.

As we lay there panting, Beau and Amie got up to leave, assuring us that was the most amazing sex they'd ever seen or had, and inviting us to stay as long as we wanted, with more than a hint of a second course for breakfast. As they closed the door, I held you tightly. My beautiful, beautiful Jodie. I knew your fantasy was full when you fell asleep there in my arms.