Fouzi: Witch Aunt Fucks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was dumbfounded with everything but my stoned mind was quick to arousal and soon my thick stiff erection poked the wall painfully.

"Mmm .... Aah ... Mhhh ..." Fouzi Aunty moaned hungrily and started scooping milk from the bowl and rubbing it all over her thick smooth thighs and shapely calves and feet.

After a while, Fouzi Aunty turned around and got on her side on the dirty slippery floor. Aunty lay on her right, with her back was to me and facing away to the corner. The dull orange firelight was enough to make her big wobbly ass-cheeks shine bright. Aunty quickly put her left hand behind and down into her ass-crack. She spread her big heavy ass-cheeks with three fingers and placed her middle finger right over her dark flowery asshole.

"Ohhh ... My ass!" Fouzi Aunty groaned and cried out in delight when she pushed her long thin finger deeper and deeper into her milk-slick butt-hole.

My thick stiff dick jerked with an intense jolt of excitement at this and I watched Fouzi Aunty finger-fuck her ass-hole hungrily. She pumped her middle-finger halfway into her tight asshole. Then, a few moments later, Fouzi Aunty pushed her third finger in too.

"Ow! Fuck ..." Aunty cried out in pain and swore aloud before as she braced herself and shoved her second finger deeper into her tight dark asshole, "Ohh ... yeah ... Aa ... yeah ... Mm ..." She began moaning and fucked her tight little asshole with two fingers now.

As Fouzi Aunty became increasingly horny, she started to spank her big brown buttocks with her other hand too. She finger-fucked her butt with her slick long fingers and spanked her slick big brown ass-cheeks in a steady rhythm.

Soon, the sharp smacking noise made me go deeper into my trance-like state and I got hornier.

"Oh yeah ... Mmm ... Oh yeah ... Aah ... Mmm ... Yeah ..." Fouzi Aunty kept gasping and moaning.

Watching Fouzi Aunty fucking her tight asshole with two fingers was more than enough to get my big hard cock extremely erect. It was painfully pressing against the cold smooth wall. I was breathing through my mouth soon and felt my horny side taking over.

After a while, Fouzi Aunty quite fingering her asshole and once again sat up straight on the milk and piss-drenched floor. Some of the mess had flown down the drain in the corner, so Aunty poured some more milk on the floor. Once the small square space under the tap was slippery wet with milk Fouzi Aunty began rubbing her plump round buttocks on it to spread it evenly. This way, she rubbed her slick dirty cunt on the equally slick and dirty floor, masturbating in a weird way.

In the dim firelight, I could clearly see the drops of milk still covering her thick dark thighs and clinging to the tight dark curls of her pubes.

My huge hard dick jerked with excitement at the dirty sight of my aunt's hairy milk-slick cunt and I kept watching her in an aroused daze.

"Fuck me ... please ... Oh yeah ... fuck me ... Oh fuck me!" Fouzi Aunty eventually moaned aloud right as she climaxed hard.

I watched with an intense arousal at the way her thick whitish cunt-cream dribble out of her hairy dark pussy. It fell down her deep dark ass-crack and mixed with the mess of milk and piss on the floor. Fouzi Aunty was frozen in her spread-eagle position and her curvy body and thick legs shivered from the intense orgasm. She continued to hurriedly rub her slick creaming cunt and squeezed her big round boobs with her other hand.

Mumtaz Aunty's eyes were clamped shut and her mouth hung open in a silent scream of ecstasy till her intense orgasm lasted.

"Ohh ..." Fouzi Aunty eventually moaned softly and straightened to sit up, "Fuck ... so horny ... Oh shit ..." She began to mutter and swear.

As I looked on, Fouzi Aunty grinned when her eyes settled on the floor. She quickly got on her hands and knees and lowered herself till her big boobs dangled down enough to brush on the messy floor. Fouzi Aunty quickly put her face to the floor and hungrily licked the disgusting mess off of the floor.

"Mm ... Hmmm ... Oh yeah .... Yeah ... Mmm ..." Fouzi Aunty moaned lustily and eagerly licked the messy milk like a cat from the dirty floor.

I watched with disgust at the way Fouzi Aunty happily licked and slurped the dirty mess of cunt-cream and milk mixed with her own piss. Still, try as I might, my feet refused to move and I could only peek around the corner transfixed at the dirty sight, with my rock-hard dick pushing the cold concrete wall.

Suddenly, Fouzi Aunty opened her eyes and looked right at me!

"Come here, Ali." Fouzi Aunty called out sternly.

I instantly got terrified. The suddenness of being caught mixed with the shock of watching my seemingly religious aunt do such disgusting acts, made me freeze in place. I helplessly stood still and watched with horror as Fouzi Aunty stood up and walked to me. She grabbed my collar and pulled me out into the open.

In one swift motion, Fouzi Aunty put me up against the wall near the messy puddle. She tightened her hold on the collar of my hoody and pushed her slick naked body harder on me.

"Did you like it?" Fouzi Aunty asked breathlessly, as I tried hard not to look in her eyes, so she pushed her face up close to mine, "Tell me, son. Did you like it?" Aunty asked a little softer this time.

When I didn't say anything, Fouzi Aunty quickly reached down with her other hand and grabbed my crotch.

"Oh my ..." Fouzi Aunty cooed softly, "You really did like it." She said and giggled before squeezing my thick stiff dick playfully.

"Ugh ..." I grunted at the sudden pressure on my stiff aroused cock, "Aunty ..." I called out softly, pleading with Fouzi Aunty to let go of me.

But aunty kept me pressed hard against the wall and kept playing with my dick. I was too scared to even push her away so I stood like a deer in headlights and Fouzi Aunty kept rubbing and squeezing my big thick dick over my thick soft sweatpants.

"Ah ... Aunty ..." I called out softly, "What were you doing?" I asked in a shocked voice.

"I was praying for you, son." Fouzi Aunty breathed softly, and kept staring manically with big wide eyes.

"What do you mean ...?" I asked nervously.

Fouzi Aunty quickly explained how she has a Jinn (a demonic spirit) under her "control", and the things it does for her. She was proud to confess that the "kheer" she'd served me was made with witchcraft and had a potion that would make me very susceptible to her Jinn's suggestions. She told me that it was the Jinn all along that had been making me feel uneasy and compelled me to go up to the terrace of my building, and how it made me end up coming to her terrace and watching her perform her "power-ritual", as she called it. She seemed surprised that it had actually worked and thanked her "Qarin" Jinn a few times.

I was obviously very shocked to hear all this, but I was incredibly aroused too.

In my stoned state of mind, the shock of being caught had worn out quickly, and was replaced with the usual uncontrolled arousal. The way Fouzi Aunty kept me pressed against the wall, her big soft boobs were completely crushed on my chest, and she was rubbing her soft hairy crotch up and down my thigh. All this worked to get me unbelievably erect.

Fouzi Aunty suddenly caught my hand and put it over her large motherly boob and pressed hard.

"Tell me you like my boobs, son ..." Fouzi Aunty said eagerly and pushed out her busty soft chest even more.

She insisted that I fondle her. I didn't seem to have a choice so I obeyed.

I gently pressed her big round boob.

"Mmm ..." Fouzi Aunty moaned softly, "I like it harder, son ..." She whispered lustily.

She then took a step back and I thought I was free to go.

But I thought wrong, because the next moment Fouzi Aunty grabbed the thick elastic waistband of my sweatpants and pulled them down in a single motion.

"Wow!" Fouzi Aunty cried out delightedly as my thick big dick sprang to attention, right near her face.

My huge hard cock stood stiff and trembled with anticipation now that it was out in the open air.

I didn't even think to protest when Aunty hurriedly grabbed the zipper on the hoody and pulled it down too. Fouzi Aunty quickly pulled the dark soft hoody off of me and had me completely nude in a few short seconds. I shivered slightly in the chilly December night and folded my arms across my bare chest.

"Wow!" Fouzi Aunty gasped out once more and stood a step back to look at my naked young body, "You're sexy, Ali." She grinned and quickly came closer.

Fouzi Aunty grabbed my thick stiff cock hard with both hands and started pleading with me. She told me some more about her sexual frustration and how she'd become increasingly irritated. Apart from this, Fouzi Aunty confessed that performing dirty sexual acts was bound to enhance her mystic powers too. I didn't react to this but my mind was racing.

It was clear to both of us by then that we weren't religious and were open-minded when it came to taboo topics.

So, Fouzi Aunty boldly asked if I'd ever had sex, and I decided to be honest with her.

I told her I had a few casual fuck-buddies, because I knew my secret was safe with her. Fouzi Aunty seemed to be a little disappointed to hear this piece of information but she quickly recovered and grinned excitedly once more. She then said that it was even more convenient because she wouldn't have to waste time in teaching me about the "birds-and-bees".

Then, Fouzi Aunty boldly proposed a secret sexual relationship with me.

She explained how we could have sneaky sex and she promised to keep it a complete secret. To entice me even more, Fouzi Aunty talked about how an "experienced" woman like her could give me more pleasure than the "amateur" girls I slept with.

I was too stunned to answer but the combination of her pleading and the way she stroked my thick erect dick with both hands soon got too much for me. Besides this, what Fouzi Aunty was proposing wasn't much different than the sexual relationship I already had going on with Aunty Sheen and my older sister.

So, I finally nodded my head in agreement and Fouzi Aunty grinned with immense excitement. She quickly hugged me and held me to her while I stayed still with my arms down my sides. Aunty rubber her naked warm body on mine. I loved the way her large soft boobs pressed on my chest and her thick soft thighs brushed on my legs.

Right then, I was too overcome with awe at how things had transpired that fate got me another fuck-mate from my family.

After some time, Fouzi Aunty let go of me and took a step back to look at me. Her eyes went down from my grinning face to my huge hard dick which stood stiff and erect on my crotch.

"Let me show you what I can do for you, Ali." Fouzi Aunty said with a mischievous smile and quickly went down to her knees.

Aunty hurried to grab the base of my thick hard cock and pulled it down to her face. I smiled softy as the excitement overtook my inhibitions. So, I leaned back against the wall and watched my lusty aunt gaze hungrily at my thick throbbing dick.

"I love it." Fouzi Aunty gasped when she broke out of her trance and slowly stroked my big stiff cock with the other hand.

"Mm ..." I moaned softly at this and took a deep breath.

Fouzi Aunty saw my reaction and smiled wide before placing her soft wet lips over my round circumcised dickhead. She lovingly kissed my super-sensitive cock-cap and it sent a shiver of pleasure down my spine.

"Ohhh ..." I groaned with delight and wondered where Fouzi Aunty had learnt to suck a dick.

I didn't dwell too much on the thought though, as the next moment, Fouzi Aunty began to suck my thick long dick deeper into her warm wet mouth. I felt her soft wet tongue rub vigorously all over my fleshy thick shaft while she sucked me deeper and deeper. Aunty kept a tight grip on the base of my dick with her right hand while she caressed and fondled my cum-heavy balls with the other hand.

"Mm ... Hmm ... Mmm ... Hmmm ...." Fouzi Aunty had started to moan and sigh lustily while sucking my dick.

She thrust her head back and forth and took my thick huge dick deeper into her tight wet mouth. Soon, my engorged dickhead clogged her throat.

"Ack!" Fouzi Aunty choked and immediately pulled half my big stiff cock out of her mouth, "Sorry." She gasped softly before plunging my hard thick dick into her mouth once more.

Fouzi Aunty recovered quickly and began sucking me hungrily and fondling my sensitive ball-sack simultaneously. The thrill of the unexpected blowjob in my stoned state of mind was incredible. I'd stopped feeling the cold now. I was too excited and completely engrossed watching my lusty aunt suck my dick eagerly.

The entire situation was incredibly arousing. I felt my dick react by trembling and shivering with growing excitement in my aunt's wet warm mouth. Fouzi Aunty moved her head faster back and forth on my thick big cock and played expertly with my balls for a long time.

Eventually, it became too exciting and I felt my orgasm building up. Fouzi Aunty also knew this, because my big ball-sack shrunk in her hands, in preparation for the impending climax. Aunty moaned encouragingly and took my huge thick cock as deep as she could inside her warm wet mouth. My super-sensitive dickhead got squeezed hard by her tight-clenched throat and I couldn't hold back any longer.

"Aaagh!" I groaned long and low as I came hard, deep in Fouzi Aunty's mouth.

"Ack ..." Fouzi Aunty initially choked as the first squirt of sticky hot semen landed deep in her throat but she quickly pulled my cock out and began to suck on my engorged cock-cap, "Mm.. Mmm ... Mmm ..." Aunty moaned and encouraged me to let my hot slick load seep inside her mouth.

I could see she was struggling to swallow my sticky white semen. My huge ejaculation overloaded her mouth and a few drops of my seed oozed out the corner of her mouth. Fouzi Aunty kept jerking me hard though, trying to milk every last drop of semen out of my balls and cock. She went on licking the underside of my super-sensitive dickhead, which sent shivers of intense pleasure through me.

But I couldn't keep my eyes open for long with the intensity of the orgasm and missed how Fouzi Aunty sucked my hot sticky cum.

"Oh shit!" I gasped aloud and pulled back when Fouzi Aunty, in her eagerness, brushed her teeth on my ultra-sensitive cock-cap.

"Mmh!" Fouzi Aunty gasped at the sudden emptiness in her mouth, "Sorry, Ali." She whispered apologetically and stroked my bare thighs consolingly.

I opened my eye to look down and watched Aunty lick the remnants of my sticky squirt from around her lips with one hand and looking excitedly with her big brown eyes. I nodded my head and grinned to show I'd liked it which made Fouzi Aunty very happy.

She quickly stood up straight and came to stand close to me. Aunty caressed my bare chest lovingly and asked.

"So, will you fuck me?" Fouzi Aunty whispered softly, expectantly.

"Yes, I will fuck you, aunty." I replied in my dream-like post-orgasmic state, "But here?" I asked, gesturing to the terrace.

"No silly, not here." Fouzi Aunty laughed aloud, "I've got the perfect place in mind for our first fuck!" She added excitedly.

Fouzi Aunty told me we could sneak to the small farmhouse her husband owned close to the city. It was around 40 km away, an hour-long drive from home. She was even more excited to confess how she planned a special ritual which could only be performed on a moonless night. She figured that as the next night was also moonless she could perform the secret ritual and enhance her "powers" multifold.

I started getting a little nervous hearing my aunt talk so casually rituals that sounded extremely weird and dirty. But Fouzi Aunty assured me I don't have to worry about anything going wrong. I figured I could trust her because Aunty wouldn't want to mess up a nice arrangement for a secret sex affair with me.

Eventually, I started getting increasingly excited listening to her. At the end, Fouzi Aunty told me to be ready when she called.

Then Fouzi Aunty wiped her dirty slick body clean with the towel and I quickly wore my clothes. Then my aunt washed away the mess of milk, piss and pussy juice squatting below the water-tap. Once Aunty was sure there was no trace of her doings on the terrace, she pulled the nighty on and led me through the door.

It was around 6 AM, when we snuck down and went to our individual apartments. When I returned to my room, I was feeling a lot sober and wondered if I'd just hallucinated everything but when I saw my slick soft dick in the bathroom I knew it was all real. I could hardly sleep with the excitement and was woken from a short nap when Aunty called on my cell-phone.

She told excitedly me that she'd arranged an overnight stay with me at the farmhouse, starting today. Aunty told me she had the perfect excuse. She'd already told her husband and Asfi that one of her sisters, who lived in a town a few hours away, was unwell and that Fouzi Aunty wanted me to drive her there.

It was then that I asked if she'd agree to shave her body and Fouzi Aunty eagerly agreed to do it right then.

The excuse didn't sound too bad and I did as she told me right away. My mother, as usual, was too happy to see me help someone from the family. So mom didn't suspect anything when I told her I'd be taking Fouzi Aunty to meet her "ailing sister".

Lusty Fouzi Fucks Me

(10AM -- 12PM, Friday 8 December 2006)

So, as planned, I got ready for our two-day-one-night trip to the farmhouse early on Friday morning. Even though I hadn't slept the night before, I felt fine. After I had a quick shower, I put on a plain black T-shirt, black jeans and black sneakers. Then I checked to make sure I had enough cigarettes and weed for the two days before I finally stuffed everything into a mid-sized backpack. I had a huge breakfast with my family and then called Fouzi Aunty to ask if she was ready. She said she'd be down with their car-keys in a couple of minutes.

Around 10 AM, I bid goodbye to my family and walked out with the backpack to the parking-lot. I went and stood by the silver Hyundai Santro hatchback that Fouzi Aunty owned. She had bought the car to drive to her NGO office and a few other places in the city. But she wasn't too confident about driving on the highway so it was normal for me to drive her, like the other family-members, to nearby towns or cities if an emergency arose.

Fouzi Aunty walked out of her building and I smiled softly. Aunty wore the usual black Hijab and Abaya to cover her face and body. She rolled a small trolley-bag with behind her. Aunty hurried over to me, and turned around to wave at Asfi, who was looking out from a window in their apartment. I waved at Asfi too like normal, and took the keys from Fouzi Aunty quietly.

We quickly loaded our bags in the back-seat and I took the driver's seat while Fouzi Aunty sat on the passenger seat to my left. I could feel the excitement emanating from my aunt with the way her eyes twinkled. She was giddy with the thought of getting to fuck me for the first time, and that too without the fear of being found out. I was incredibly excited too.

From what I'd seen till then, I knew Fouzi Aunty was extremely kinky. Combined this with her eagerness to fuck my young dick, I was sure I was in for an unforgettable time.

As soon as we drove out of our immediate neighborhood, Fouzi Aunty quickly removed her Hijab and Abaya to reveal what she wore underneath.

I was stunned to see Fouzi Aunty dressed in a tight red sleeveless blouse, which was made of a light see-through fabric. It was extremely fitting with a low neck, which showed off the roundness of her large motherly breasts. I was excited to see that Fouzi Aunty wasn't wearing a bra underneath when I saw her thick black nipples clearly through the blouse.

123456...8