Fox, Satyr, Dragon Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucas stayed silent but he expected the demon inside him to take control again. Relieved to find out that it didn't, he wondered how he was going to get out of this. Blame the demon? No. Who would believe that he had been turned into a familiar? He hadn't conducted any rituals or even been near any. It was laughable that he had just gone to sleep one day and then woke up the next with a demon talking to him and occasionally wresting control from him. It gave him great ideas, like with setting the Naags on Natalia and Jack. But he hated having it in him. Hated that it made him hit Glen.

That was all you. Didn't even cross my mind to have you play with Glen like that. The demon said. It felt like it was smiling. Take the credit where it's due. But I do have a suggestion. When this is done, how about you remind Glen to not be so loud?

Yeah. I will. Lucas grimaced in annoyance at Glen. If he hadn't made a noise, that stupid South Panasian wouldn't have come running over. What'd the fucking librarian call him?

The stupid South Panasian is named Doctor Balraj Malik. The demon answered. Branigan's uncle. Good to know, yes?

They arrived at Headmaster Blackvine's office.

"Sit down, Lucas. Natalia, you may sit here beside me." Neil said, eyes remaining on Lucas for each of the student's steps into his office. "The rest of you, wait outside. I will call you in one at a time for your testimony."

"Headmaster-" Lucas started.

"Silence." Neil said. "Sasha. Am I correct in guessing Lucas is why you and Natalia have had wards? And not 'practice', like you told me?"

"Yes, Grandpa."

"Mmm." Neil nodded, his gaze on Lucas momentarily turning into a glare. "That's all for now."

Chapter 18: Ancestral Deviations

"In school suspension for the rest of the semester and stringent orders to remain away from you three until graduation. Three strikes and his punishment gets worse." Branigan said, as the girls arrived in the library the next morning to find out what punishment Neil had decided on for Lucas. "He's also banned from participating in all school events, including the exhibition at the end of the year."

"That's it?!" Sasha shouted.

"Lower your voice, Sash." Branigan said.

"That's not the point here." Sasha hissed. "Lucas should be expelled!"

"He would have if he ever physically harmed Natalia." Branigan said. "Fortunately, he never did. But that means that this is the extent of his punishment."

"That's dumb." Sasha scowled. "Bye. I'm going to go talk to him."

"Sa...sha." Branigan sighed. It was too late. The princess had turned on her heel and left. At least Natalia had chased after her.

"Headmaster Blackvine will have to explain to her that Lucas is fucked when he tries to get an internship or job." Jack said. "No professor is gonna write him a rec letter after this."

"He'll be fine. People like him somehow always manage to be just fine."

"Until people like us eventually get to have our way." Jack smiled. "I'll find a reason to pick a fight with him after graduation."

"I can't condone murder."

"There are fates worse than death."

"Tell me about it." Branigan said dryly.

"Something tells me that you know more than I do when it comes to that." Jack said. She shook her head and smiled softly when he looked at her. "You don't have to go into it. Not until you're ready. Just like Sasha said."

Branigan nodded.

"Speaking of being ready...I'm ready for sex." Jack whispered with a smile.

Branigan had grown accustomed to Jack's bluntness. "Yeah? What changed so suddenly?"

"Well. I was waiting to get to know you more since we rushed into dating. We were all waiting." Jack said. "But... Seeing you with your uncle yesterday was really heartwarming. I like it when people are close to their families. So while I don't know you completely, I know enough and I like enough."

"I like you enough too, Jack." Branigan chuckled. "When?"

"Tonight? I'll come over after dinner."

"Perfect." Branigan nodded. "See you then, gorgeous."

Jack frowned. Branigan didn't seem as excited as she thought he'd be. "You alright, Bran?"

"Not really, no." Branigan said. "Damn are we getting to where you can read me?"

"Maybe." Jack said. "Or you're too preoccupied by your uncle asking you to be his kid's godfather to remember to put on your 'I'm always fine' act."

"We've definitely gotten to the point where you can read me." Branigan sighed. "But this isn't the place to talk about that. Tonight, Jack."

"I'm a fantastic distraction." Jack grinned, looking down at her chest.

"No, Jack." Branigan shook his head. "I think you're a fantastic hearth. A place to rest, not distract."

"So are you."

"Accept the compliment instead of reflecting it back at me, Sarkan."

"Never, Stone." Jack laughed. "Later, Bran."

"Later, gorgeous."

"Hate to see me leave but love to watch me go..."

***

"Hey, Bran. Bobby gave me a note saying you wanted to see me?" Natalia popped her head into Branigan's office. "Oh! Hey, Professor Blackvine!"

"Hello, dear." Anette twisted her neck to smile at Natalia, then motioned for the girl to sit. "Branigan asked me to be present for this."

"For what?" Natalia sat down, looking between the two with a confused expression.

"About a month ago... Actually, it may be longer than that... Whatever. Doesn't matter." Branigan said. "You expressed interest in becoming a Demonologist."

Natalia controlled the burst of excitement in her stomach that nearly launched her out of her seat. "Yes. I did."

"And I've been thinking about it since. You're certainly talented and strong enough. On top of that, I've spoken with all your professors and they've unanimously given their blessings. Despite the usual worry when it comes to Demonology." Branigan said, noting her brimming energy. "But there's a check I'd like to do before we start thinking about how to approach my dad." He nodded at Anette. "Professor Blackvine is here to draw your bone marro-"

Natalia involuntarily flinched. "Why?"

"To check if you have demon ancestry." Branigan said. "If your blood is too..."

"Polluted."

"Love. I know you're excited. But, please stop interrupting me." Branigan said, smiling at her sheepish expression. "The more recent the demon ancestor, the higher the chance for any demon to possess you or make you its familiar. For most Dra, there's often no reason to get checked since demons would rather go after normal humans. Easier targets, doubly so if they have demon ancestry. But anyone thinking about taking a Demonology class, like there used to be at Foxcastle, or pursuing an apprenticeship is required to get tested."

"Whatever it takes." Natalia pursed her lips.

"It's painful, Natalia. Unlike a normal biopsy, I can't give you anesthetic." Anette said, picking up a kit she had placed at her feet.

"A lot of things are." Natalia glanced at Branigan. "We do them anyway."

"Well said." Branigan went to the door. "I'll give you privacy, then. You can use the couch."

"Can't you stay?" Natalia caught his wrist as he passed her, looking up at him with her eyes wide.

"If you're okay with that." Branigan smiled softly and went to lock the door. With a wave of his hand, the sand-blasted glass turned black.

"I'd prefer it." Natalia got up. "Uhm. Do I take my shirt off, Professor?"

"Just pulling up to your ribs will be enough, dear. But you may take it off if that will be more comfortable." Anette placed a chair next to the sofa and sat on it. Branigan did the same near a sofa arm so he could be close to Natalia's head.

"Okay." Natalia took off the sweatshirt she was wearing along with the plain white tee she had on under it. That's when she realized she had picked an old, formerly white bra to wear that day and blushed deeply at Branigan's glance.

"He's a man, Natalia." Anette noticed Natalia's embarrassment. "He's just happy to see you topless."

"I'm her boyfriend." Branigan stroked Natalia's hair as she laid down. "I'm more concerned that you're about to stab into her spine." Then he winked at Natalia. "But you're right, Anette."

"Shut up." Natalia mumbled past a smile. She turned so she was facing the back of the sofa then reached up with a hand to hold Branigan's.

"What you're feeling is just an alcohol wipe." Anette narrated as she rubbed Natalia's lower back with a square cloth. Then took out a long needle that she clipped a vial to. "Now for the painful part. Keep breathing throughout. It'll be over soon and I'll give you a potion for the pain after."

Natalia just nodded. She was silent for the prick that came from the needle piercing her skin, but cried out when it went through her bone. She clenched her eyes and hands, finding almost no comfort from having Branigan there. But it wasn't entirely absent so she was glad to have made him stay. Her breathing turned shallow but she listened to Anette's orders for the entirety of the procedure.

"And we're done." Anette took off the vial and closed it. The needle was cleaned with a spell before being placed in a small plastic bag for disposal. Then she applied a bandage to the spot she had pricked before Natalia got up and put her shirt and sweatshirt back on. "The potion tastes awful and will make you drowsy but it'll get rid of the pain."

"You're free to take a nap here, Nat." Branigan said.

"No thanks in that case, Professor Blackvine. I've got work to do." Natalia shook her head. She attempted to stand up but was promptly held down by Branigan. "Hey!"

"You'll take the potion. Then you'll take a thirty minute nap. I'll wake you up myself." Branigan said. "You're not losing much work time."

"But-"

"Do you have something against taking pain killers?"

"Not particularly."

"Then there's no discussion to be had." Branigan smiled. "You won't take care of yourself so I will be making you."

"Jerk." Natalia grumbled, though she was secretly glad. She drank the potion that tasted like feet then laid down.

***

"My ancestors are screaming down at me." Jack said, laying naked on the floor while Sasha put together an outfit for her. "Relationship with a Stone? Really Jack?"

"No they're not. And I also would be surprised if you're the first Sarkan to sleep with a Stone. With a family history that old for both of you? Definitely has happened before." Sasha held up two pairs of lace underwear, one black and the other dark blue. "Bran likes blue, right?"

"Blue and green. But mainly blue." Jack said. "Well as long as we're not closely related because of it."

"We'll assume you're not." Sasha set aside the dark blue underwear, along with its matching bra.

"Nah. No bra." Jack said. "I'm letting the girls breathe."

"Easy access for Bran." Sasha nodded. "Alright. I'm done. Come look."

Jack hugged Sasha from behind and peaked over her shoulder to look at the outfit on the bed. Sasha had set out a fitted black turtleneck sweater and a white plaid mini skirt. A pair of black, over-the-knee boots sat waiting on the ground. "Oooo. My boobs will look great in that."

"Why I picked it. For your sweater puppies." Sasha reached back and squeezed Jack's butt. "And your ass will look good in this skirt."

"Those boots are a bitch to take off though."

"Then those black ankle boots will do." Sasha pointed at the smaller set of boots just behind the big ones.

"Thanks, Sasha." Jack said. "So. When are you going to sleep with him?"

"I don't know. I want to get to know him better." Sasha said. "You think I'm making him wait too long?"

"No." Jack said. "But it might hurt him to see you go all the way with me and Nat but not him."

"He and I have done stuff. Hand and mouth." Sasha said. "I just haven't let him put it in me."

"Which is a big part of sex with men. Their dicks." Jack held her hands in front of Sasha's face. She formed a circle with one, then pushed a finger in and out of it suggestively. "Going in places."

"I know I know." Sasha swatted Jack's hands down.

"He seems content though. Better to talk to him about it instead of just making assumptions."

"Yeah..." Sasha sighed, leaving the embrace so Jack could begin getting dressed and sitting on the bed. "It's just... Harder for me. With men."

"Cuz of your dad?" Jack asked past the cloth of the sweater as she put it on.

"Alexander is not my dad." Sasha snapped. "Knocking up my mother doesn't make him my father."

Jack winced at her misstep. "Right. Sorry, Sash."

"It's okay." Sasha realized that she had essentially answered Jack's question. A lot of trust was involved in taking someone literally into yourself. "That's weird isn't it?"

"What?"

"My issues with Alexander making it hard for me to trust people. Specifically men."

"How we're treated at a young age has an effect on our development." Jack said. "The dude went and abandoned you. Picked 'saving the world.'" Jack used heavy finger quotes on that part. "Over his own daughter and wife."

"That just makes me seem like a whiny little shit." Sasha groaned. "Boohoo my birth father doesn't want me. Look at how saaaad that is. I don't trust people because of it." She scowled. "Bleh. People have it worse. Look at Bran and his family. Clearly something awful happened to them and look at how they treat people." Sasha felt herself spiraling into a rant and couldn't stop it. "And look at you! You lost your legs saving your pregnant sister when you were a kid. You should be traumatized. Yet..."

"Hey hey hey." Jack sat down next to Sasha and hugged her. "It's not fair to compare experiences. It doesn't make our problems any less real, does it?"

Sasha didn't say anything.

"We all react to things differently." Jack said. "Boiling water will harden an egg but soften a potato. Something my Grandma used to say."

"I'm a potato." Sasha mumbled and poked her stomach.

"A really cute one." Jack chuckled and kissed the side of Sasha's head. "You're strong in your own way. And weak in your own way. A human like the rest of us. It's why we all need each other. To make up for what someone else lacks."

"Thanks, Jack."

"Mmm." Jack kissed Sasha again. "You need me to stay? Branigan will understand if I postpone it by a day."

Sasha pulled away. "No. No, you should go."

"You sure?"

"Yes. I'll go bug Natalia for attention." Sasha said.

"Okay." Jack stood up and fixed her sweater before putting the skirt on. "By the way. You said that Bran and his family treat people well but... Didn't his mom get angry the second she found out you're Professor Blackvine's kid?"

"Yes. She also apologized and accepted that she is entirely at fault."

"Hmm."

"What?"

"You're being considerate of Mrs. Stone." Jack said. "Apply that consideration to yourself, Sasha."

"Go away." Sasha stood and pushed at Jack. "Go fuck our boyfriend."

"You're so weak." Jack laughed and didn't budge even after Sasha began pushing harder. "It's cute."

"Gooooooo."

"Fiiiiine." Jack wrapped Sasha in a hug and kissed her forehead. Then her cheeks. Then her lips. Jack finally let go of Sasha after the latter smiled.

"Have fun!" Sasha called out after they left the dormitory, going in different directions.

"Later!"

Jack arrived at Branigan's and knocked. The door opened and she was greeted with the softly playing music emanating from the bedroom. She shut the door behind her, locked it, and went into the bedroom where she found Branigan sitting atop his covers. He had his sleeves rolled up to his elbows, to show off his forearms in the way he knew all his girls liked. The shirt itself was in a french tuck with the top few buttons undone.

"Hey, hotstuff." Jack bit her lip, appreciating the view as she kicked off her shoes. Branigan had one knee bent and the other straightened, his black pants not doing much to hide the bulge in his crotch. "Already hard for me. Wow."

"The anticipation was enough." Branigan said. "And now that I've seen you, it's going to take a lot to calm down."

"All for you." Jack crawled onto the bed and into his embrace. Their arms wrapped tightly around each other as they kissed. She hummed as Branigan's hands made their way down her back to her ass. They squeezed and her hum briefly turned into a moan.

"I've wanted this since I first saw you." Branigan lurched forward. He smiled into Jack's lips as she yelped. "You're just so..." One hand remained on her ass, the other on the back of her head with his fingers digging in her hair. His breath caught in his throat and he couldn't finish his sentence.

"I know." Jack bit his neck. Her panties were soaked already and a fresh flood came from his grunt of pain. "You too Bran... Fuck." She gripped the sides of his face and pulled him away so she could look into his dark, dilated pupils. His words could have been lies but it was impossible for his eyes to be conveying anything else. "I want you. Screw foreplay. Put your cock in me."

They both stripped and returned to holding each other like they needed the touch of the other's hot skin. Hands explored again, unmindful of the glistening sweat coating both their bodies. Branigan eventually pushed Jack onto her back, sitting on his knees between her spread legs and his cock resting on her clit. He didn't grind on it for long, seeing in Jack's flushed cheeks and spread lips that she couldn't wait any longer. He moved his hips back so the head of his cock would slide down, then slowly pushed forward into her. Branigan's hands were gripped tightly on her waist, pulling her onto him as he entered her.

Jack smiled as he stopped for a moment to push a pillow under her waist. Ever so considerate. She thought as she wrapped her legs around him. She gave him the moans she knew he wanted to hear as he started at a slow pace. His cock seemed impossibly hard inside her, a foil to her own soft, tight pussy. And its heat. It seemed stronger than the heat of her pussy, spreading its warmth to the tips of her fingers and her toes and nipples.

"Fuck... Jack..." Branigan groaned. Not eloquent. But enough to convey what he was feeling and he knew that's all that Jack would want. To know what she was doing to him. To hear it, not just see it in his actions. He had a hand on her belly now, enjoying the hardness of her abs. The tautness of her skin. The vertical scar on her belly brushed noticeably on his palms and it pushed him to go faster since he knew what the scar meant to her.

The Sarkan family took pride in their Artificery. The first scar they received - a natural occurrence due to the amount of time they spent in the forge even with all the safety precautions - was taken as a symbol of that pride. The age they received it would be considered their lucky number. It was insanity and a mark of the lengths of passion a Sarkan would go to. A passion that was extended, without a thought, to those they loved.

Jack tugged at a pink nipple as she watched his cock bury itself to its base then pull out. Base. Out. Base. Out. A steady, confident pace that rubbed perfectly at her g-spot due to the fortunate curvature of his cock. Branigan had shaved his crotch but she could see a faint happy trail, even amidst his tattoos. She followed it up, her lust not allowing her to think on his chains, to his abs. Their sweat and the way they flexed with each breath. Up to his broad chest and shoulders. "On me, Bran. Lay on top of me." She pulled at his arms before he could respond. "I need your weight on me."

Branigan adjusted his legs, slightly, to allow him to comfortably curl around her and continue fucking her. Her large breasts were pressed tightly against his chest now. A welcome softness for him and a welcome discomfort for her. The softness was safety. The discomfort was in exchange for the knowledge that Jack had Branigan safe and in her arms. Safe. She thought, impossibly managing to hug him tighter.

1...45678...18