Foxy Lady Wants to Raid My Nest Pt. 02

Story Info
Lesley starts to take control. Can I stop her?
1.5k words
4.09
2.3k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After our night of passion, I was a little surprised just how interested Anne was in having further meetings with Lesley. Having never shown any previous inclination for women, she now wanted more fun with Lesley and had turned into a pussy addict.

My first encounter with Lesley after that night, came when I went to pick Anne up after work. I was a little early and strolled up to reception. Lesley sat, wearing a blouse with an extra button open at the top, revealing the milky mounds that I had feasted on. I was sure I could see her nipples hardening.

"You do love my tits, don't you? Not as much as I love your cock though."

She ushered me into the walk-in stationery cupboard and immediately had her hand on my zipper, pulling it down and grabbing my cock, which was hardening fast. She wanked me skilfully as we kissed, her tongue making the advances.

"We're only meant to do this together, the three of us." I protested weakly.

"What Lesley wants, Lesley gets." She whispered as she gripped my stiff rod, rubbing her thumb over the tip.

"Finger me! I'm wearing stockings." Lesley demanded.

My hand worked its way under her pleated skirt and felt the hot flesh of her thigh, moving up to her pantie line before slipping my fingers inside her. She moaned and giggled like a little schoolgirl as she wanked me.

She was in control though and stopped before I could spunk over her hand. My fingers had done the trick though and her juices were flowing.

I had put my cock away and left the cupboard just in time. Anne appeared but was very airy as she spoke.

"Lesley getting your cock out was she?"

I was surprised at her candour and acceptance but rolled with it.

"She can't keep her hands away from me, honey."

"Only when I'm not around." Anne answered cheekily.

"You've been playing together?" I asked, resignedly.

"Of course. Lesley is such a good pussy-licker."

Lesley was listening intently.

"Sounds like we need a get together soon." She exclaimed, clapping her hands together, softly.

"I'm up for that!" Both Anne and I chorused.

"How about tonight? Peter's playing bowling so I'm free." Lesley suggested.

There was no reason to refuse and so Anne and I waited in the car for her to finish work.

"You fancy her now don't you?" Anne teased.

"She lets me do the things I want to do to you." I teased back.

"What if I said I'd do anal if you let her do it to you?" Anne said in a subtle voice.

"Are you serious?" I replied in a mixture of excitement and trepidation.

"Very, honey. Lesley says it'll open up new worlds."

At that, there was a fevoured knocking on my side window and Lesley stood there. She motioned for Anne to join her in the back and didn't need to ask twice.

They managed to hold back until we left the company car park, then their lips were almost glued to each other, as their hands roved over and under garments. As I looked in my rear view mirror I became incredibly excited as it dawned on me just how much I loved my wife making out with another woman.

"Finger me Anne, finish what your hubby started." Lesley urged and Anne was happy to comply.

I had to stop the car on a quiet side street, to prevent me from crashing and I turned to watch them.

Anne was thrumming Lesley's clit and Lesley soon orgasmed.

Anne gave me her fingers to lick and somehow we made it home without trouble.

The two ladies went straight to the shower as I undressed and lay on the bed. They were soon back and Lesley reversed up to my face, spreading her big ass-cheeks, allowing my tongue to search her ass. As I did that, Anne took my cock and slowly sucked me, concentrating on my balls.

"Charlie, I need fucked in my ass. You up for it?" Lesley always made it sound like an order.

I nodded like a kid accepting the offer of sweets. She slid down and positioned herself on her knees, to receive my cock. Anne busied herself licking various areas before finding Lesley's clit.

Lesley started bouncing and I was in heaven. Her movements hastened my eruption and I was deep inside her when I released my load. Anne really got involved by licking the cum as it dripped down out of Lesley's pussy and over my balls.

I was still breathing heavily, with Lesley perched on my cock, when Anne got beside and started kissing me. My cum was noticeable to the taste and I'd never seen her this horny before.

"Darling, you know what we discussed? How about it now?"

Anne clearly wanted to see me pegged before she would surrender her own anal virginity. My head had now been turned and I was actually looking forward to it.

Lesley was quick to take advantage and she was remarkably agile in dismounting my now flaccid cock.

"Have a quick shower Charlie, we both want to taste that ass of yours."

When I returned, they were lying together, kissing and fondling. Lesley's nipples stood out and Anne tickled them with her tongue.

Lesley now took command.

"On your knees Charlie and on your elbows."

I did As I was told and watched as she brought her strap-on into view. I can't lie, I was a little fearful when I saw it. She teased me by slipping a couple of inches into her own pussy.

"You'll love this, Charlie boy. By the time I'm finished, you'll be wanting the real thing." Lesley goaded me.

I closed my eyes as she put it on and my next sensation was her tongue licking around my ring, which I have to admit, was pleasurable. Then a sharp pain as she inserted a stubby finger in my hole.

"Ouch!" I yelped.

"Shut up, pussy-boy. You're mine now." Lesley's voice had a menacing tone.

I could see that Anne was just sitting and watching the action, biting her lip, maybe contemplating how wise she had been to suggest this. At that point, I was determined to fuck Anne's ass until she begged me to stop.

Now Lesley applied a little lube and pushed the head against my ass, then quickly plunged in, again causing me to yelp.

My head was swirling. Why was I letting this happen. It should be me fucking her ass but here I was taking her big rubber cock in my hole and enjoying it more than I cared to admit.

Lesley pushed hard and my cock regained life. I could feel my prostate being rubbed and it was driving me mad. I didn't want to come yet though, as I had my sights set on Anne's ass. She wasn't getting out of it.

I was lucky that Lesley tired a bit and so she stopped fucking me quite early. My ass was still very sore but now I was determined to share that feeling with Anne.

Lesley lay down and Anne straddled her face, her pussy being eagerly licked. I got behind Anne and started to lick her upturned ass. I could hear both girls moan with pleasure. Was I going to change that?

I circled her hole with my tip, leaving a trail of pre-cum. I tried with my finger first and boy, was she tight! I put it in further and she seemed to like it, rotating her hips around it. She was close to orgasm from Lesley's attention and I decided on that moment to enter her. As her body shook, I forced my cock in before she could resist and started to stroke in and out.

I could now feel Lesley's tongue licking at my balls and that put me over the edge. I fired three good spurts into Anne's ass and saved one for Lesley's mouth.

We all collapsed on the bed. Anne had started kissing Lesley, taking some of my cum.

"I need a rest, children!" Lesley exclaimed sarcastically.

"Are you staying over, or does Peter expect you home?" Anne asked.

I'd love to stay but I need clean clothes for work tomorrow, so Charlie will have to drop me off, or I can get a taxi."

"You're not getting a taxi. Get dressed Charlie and drop Lesley off.."

"Aye, aye captain." I accepted the task.

We soon arrived at Lesley's house but Peter was still out. She invited me in, 'for a coffee' but I knew more would be on the table. She lounged back on the couch and lifted her skirt, she hadn't put her panties back on and her pussy looked so inviting. I moved forward and started to kiss her thighs as she opened her legs. That beautiful aroma hit me and soon my tongue was buried deep inside her.

I heard the front door open and close and tried to move but Lesley had wrapped her lags around me, so that when Peter walked in, he saw me munching at his wife's pussy. He said nothing but dropped his trousers and got his cock out. It was semi-hard and he wanked it for all he was worth. He got close to us and while still in a semi state, spunked over us both.

I think Lesley was amazed, as her next words were " Peter, you have to join the three of us next time."