Foy's Toy

Story Info
Mackenzie Foy loses her new toy, but her co-star finds it.
3.2k words
1
7.4k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: The following is a consensual story featuring two real female celebrities. Any similarity to reality is coincidental.

-

"Fuck, where is it!?" Mackenzie Foy yelled after dumping the contents of her large designer bag on her hotel room floor. "Come on, it's brand new!"

Mackenzie was looking for a present she had gotten for her eighteenth birthday, which she had celebrated the three days before. She had received it early in the morning from the host of the radio show that she and her 'Nutcracker' co-star Keira Knightly had been on, promoting the movie. Her brain tried to think of where the gift could possibly have been until it finally hit her.

As Mackenzie and Keira were leaving the green room at the station, they had bumped bags and spilled both to the ground. The gift had been rewrapped after she gave it a peek when she first got it. Instantly the teen felt a rush of horror as her memory showed Keira picking it up and stuffing it in her own bag.

"Shit," she said, her face getting very red and very hot. "Keira has my vibrator."

Having just turned eighteen and busy with work throughout her puberty, Mackenzie had rarely had time any pleasure, whether it be by herself or with another person. When she first opened the gift and saw a ten-inch pink cock, she was both appalled and intrigued. With little emotion, she thanked the hosts for the gift and tucked it away in her bag. She had forgotten about it for most of the day, before and after losing it, until she witnessed a couple at her lunch-stop restaurant going at it in the booth across from her.

The young actress could not look away, seeing the man's fingers disappear inside the woman's hairy pussy. Without noticing, Mackenzie had started squeezing her thighs together, rubbing her increasingly wet underwear. Before she got too far into her lust, the couple got up and left while her taco salad was placed in front of her. The girl calmed her urges down and continued with her day, only this time with the thoughts of her gift, and how she could use it, clogging her brain.

The beautiful brunette was unsure what to do next. She knew that Keira had her vibrator, but she wondered if it had been found. She wondered if Keira would use it to embarrass or humiliate her, or if she would just assume it was her own. Her brain was going in several different directions until she decided that she would just ask for her gift back. As she was about to leave her hotel room and walk to her co-star's, her ringtone started to play.

Mackenzie picked up the phone and say Keira's name in front of her. She took a deep breath and answered the phone.

"Hello?" Mackenzie quietly asked.

"Hey Foy, could you come by room for a minute," Keira asked. "I found something in my bag that I think is yours."

Mackenzie's face drained itself of all color and her hand began to shake. She agreed to the request and headed out to meet with her thirty-three-year-old co-star. The younger woman was breathing heavily as she walked down the hallway, towards the elevator. She tried to calm herself during the short ride up for two floors and the short walk to room 512. One more deep breath and she knocked on the door.

"It's unlocked, Foy!" Keira's voice yelled.

Mackenzie walked into the room but there was no Keira in sight. Her green eyes wandered until she saw the wrapped toy sitting on the dresser. She went to pick it up but was shocked to find that it was just the wrapping paper; no vibrator to be found. Her heart sank with embarrassment, the realization that her brand new sex toy was discovered. She turned to walk away when she heard a buzzing sound behind her.

"Going somewhere?" Keira asked, standing in the doorway to the bathroom wearing only a towel and holding the vibrator in her hand. "Don't you want your cock?"

"I, I, I," Mackenzie stuttered.

"You are adorable," Keira said, walking towards her. "You've been legal for a few days and you're already carrying one of these around."

"It was a gift," Mackenzie said, the paleness in her face replaced by deep redness. "Those guys at the radio station gave it to me. I've never used one."

"You mean you've never used THIS one?" Keira asked.

"No, I've never used any of those," she responded, looking at the ground.

"Oh, so you're used to the real thing," Keira asked, watching Mackenzie's eyes dart around nervously. "Oh, you're a virgin?"

"Yes," Mackenzie squeaked.

"How did you survive Hollywood without getting dicked at least once?" Keira questioned, walking toward her, the vibrator still going at full power. "I barely made it to fourteen before I lost my cherry."

"I don't know, I didn't really care about it and maybe I looked too young for people," she replied, eliciting a laugh from Keira.

"Oh honey, half the directors you've worked for have likely fucked girls half your age," she said, grabbing her by the shoulder and walking her to the bed. "Hollywood is a pedo paradise. You are just too smart to fall for their shit. You just need to be smarter than carrying a vibrator this big around."

"I didn't ask for the gift!" Mackenzie said.

"I know, I know, just get yourself a little one that fits in a purse," Keira chuckled, sitting the younger girl down. "Put it in your cunt when you're driving, it'll make traffic tolerable."

Keira dropped her towel, standing completely naked in front of the teen, whose eyes shot wide. She stared at her small breasts with nipples standing out hard and straight. Slowly, they shifted down her smooth torso and onto her completely shaven pussy. Realizing what she was doing, she looked away and squirmed in more embarrassment.

"You are so fucking cute, you know that," Keira said, sitting down next to Mackenzie, placing a hand on her jeans-covered thigh and pushing the shoes off her feet. "There's no shame in admiring a naked body."

Mackenzie slowly turned her head and met eyes with the older woman. She could not help but look down at her pussy once more, this time not looking away. Keira started rubbing the powerful vibrator across her shaved pelvis before letting it touch her clit. She jumped a bit at the first shock of excitement hitting her sensitive area. The Brit leaned forward and planted a kiss on her American friend's cheek. After a couple more pecks, Mackenzie turned her head and met their lips together. A second later, the embarrassed young woman pulled away and looked away once more.

"You need to loosen up, sweetheart," Keira said, pulling at the collar of Mackenzie's pink t-shirt. "Take this thing off."

Mackenzie's heart was beating out of her chest as she began to smell the sweet scent of Keira's increasingly dampening pussy. With her hands shaking, she grabbed the bottom of her shirt and pulled it up, stopping at her breasts.

"But my boobs are so small," she said, receiving a glare from Keira.

"And mine are fucking floppity-flopping all over the place?" she joked. "You need to calm yourself, little girl. I'm the teacher, you're the student. Trust me."

Mackenzie smiled and pulled the shirt over her breasts, over her head and onto the bed. She started to cover up when Keira grabbed her wrist to stop her. The older woman moved her hand up to Mackenzie's tiny a-cup breasts, squeezing them nice and hard, causing her to squeak. The tenseness in the younger woman's body was slowly starting to relax while she continued to watch her gift dance around the red clit of the woman nearly twice her age.

Keira pulled the vibrator away from her cunt and handed it to Mackenzie. The young brunette held onto it as Keira started to unzip her jeans for her. While there was some hesitation in Mackenzie, she did not fight as the tight pants were roughly pulled down until they passed her feet and hit the ground, leaving her just in her pink panties, a wet spot creating a noticeable camel toe.

"Hot," Keira said, hooking her fingers in the waistband and pulling them down, leaving the eighteen-year-old completely nude except for a pair of white ankle socks that would remain on.

Mackenzie had placed the wet tip of the vibrator against her hard nipple, sending shockwaves of pleasure across every nerve in her body. Keira grabbed onto her wrist and brought the toy down to the girl's damp pussy, past the short bush of brown hair on her pelvis. She grabbed the toy out of Mackenzie's hand and got on her knees in front of her, the tip poking against her swollen lips. She could not help but laugh at Mackenzie's bug-eyed, jaw-dropped look.

"I don't have to ask if you like it," Keira said, pushing the toy inside of her a bit.

Mackenzie reached forward and squeezed Keira's shoulder with her shaking hand.

"Will it hurt?" she asked softly.

"At first, but it's worth it," Keira said, salivating at the sight of the mist around Mackenzie's cunt reflecting the room lights. "I can just tickle the outside for a bit if you aren't ready."

Mackenzie gripped Keira's shoulder tight and let out deep moans with sharp inhales in between. She flashed her British friend a look before laying flat on her back. She slid back on the bed until her head hit a pillow. Keira crawled up and followed her virgin student until she hovered over her. She placed the vibrator down, grabbed Mackenzie's face and began to softly make out with her. All four hands began to dig their way through both sets of brown hair.

Keira lowered her body down, pressing her hard nipples against Mackenzie's before laying fully atop her. Both women could feel an increase of heat in their private areas as the other's arousal mixed with their own. The girls rolled around a few times, never breaking the kiss, until Mackenzie returned to position.

"Ready to become a woman, love?" Keira asked, grabbing the vibrator and slithering down her student's body.

Mackenzie took a few deep breaths while her legs were pulled wide. Keira gave her pussy a quick kiss before the head of the toy returned.

"Here we go," Keira said, pushing the toy forward.

"God, oh god!" Mackenzie cried as an inch slipped in. "Holy Christ!"

Keira giggled as the toy hit the intact hymen of the teen.

"This is going to hurt a bit, you ready?" she asked, receiving a nod of approval.

Mackenzie grabbed a pillow and put it over head, gripping onto it like her life depended on it. She heard and felt a loud pop while several inches of the pink vibrator filled her no-longer-virgin cunt.

"AHHHH!" she screamed into the pillow. "GAHHHHH!"

The young woman's entire body went stiff, shocked by the intensity of her first intercourse. Keira slowly pulled the toy back and pushed it back in. The first few pushes in were uncomfortable for the eighteen-year-old, who continued to scream into the pillow. It only took about a minute before the screams quieted and the pillow rolled off her.

"Good?" Keira asked.

Mackenzie smiled big and nodded quickly.

"The pain is going away," she said. "It feels really good."

Mackenzie relaxed some more as Keira began to fuck her with toy faster. Screams of discomfort were quickly replaced with moans of pure bliss. The teen sat up on her elbows and looked down at her teacher, whose eyes were focused on the fresh pussy like surgeon on his patient. Every few seconds, she would look up and smile at Mackenzie but would quickly go back to watching her cunt.

The area of wetness around Mackenzie's pussy was growing and starting to soak into the fresh, white sheets beneath her. Keira pulled the toy out of the girl and brought her face close, taking a deep sniff and filling her nostrils with the sweet scent of pussy juice. The girls locked eyes once more as a hungry tongue escaped the happy mouth of Keira Knightley.

"Lick it," Mackenzie said, surprising herself. "I don't know why I said that."

"You're becoming a woman, your cunt thinks before your brain does," Keira said, pressing her tongue between the pair of hot, wet pussy lips

Mackenzie bit down hard on her lower lip and purred out a cute moan while the first tongue to contact her cunt explored its interior. Keira's half-opened brown eyes gazed forward, focusing on nothing while her tongue felt for every bump, curve and crevice present inside of her adorable acquaintance. Slowly, Keira's hand slid down her own body until she felt a dampness on her fingers. The experience of teaching sex to Mackenzie had made herself just as wet as the girl.

A minute or so later, Keira got up and threw a leg over Mackenzie, holding herself cunt-over-cunt with her. She reached back to retrieve the vibrating toy, which she lay atop her friend's pussy. While Mackenzie squirmed around, Keira lowered herself down until the toy was sandwiched between their hot entrances. She grabbed onto Foy's hands and brought them to her chest.

"Squeeze my little tits," Keira purred, starting to rock her hips back and forth.

Mackenzie did as she was told and gave both of Keira's small breasts a tight tug, trying to focus her vision on it while the rush of electricity spread throughout her young body and altered her vision. With each hip movement, Keira pushed the toy harder against Mackenzie's super-sensitive slit.

"Fucking hell!" Keira cried.

"Oh my god!" Mackenzie yelled.

Mackenzie tried to keep her eyes open, enjoying the sight of a smiling Keira holding her hair to one side of her head, looking like a British sex goddess. The younger girl had never had any sexual thoughts about women before tonight, but this sight of Keira would be burned into her mind, to be used for future alone time.

Keira was having more fun than ever. She was not sure if it had to do with the teacher/student aspect or just Mackenzie herself, as it was far from her first lesbian experience, but like the younger woman, she too would have this night burned in her brain for life. She pushed Mackenzie's hands down and lay atop her, allowing the toy to just rest between them while their tongues slowly circled around in each other's mouth.

"You're doing great," Keira whispered, moving her kisses to Mackenzie's neck.

"You're a great teacher," Mackenzie replied, feeling a big jolt of energy shooting through her nerves. "I think I'm about to cum."

Keira quickly slid her sweaty body off Mackenzie's, took hold of the toy and reinserted into her. With every ounce of strength that her arm could muster, Keira stabbed the vibrator in and out of screaming woman. Mackenzie's eyes were as open as possible, her lungs taking quick, sharp breaths in, her nerves on fire. Juices splashed into Keira's eyes as she noticed the girl's legs begin to shake.

"FFFFFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKK!" Mackenzie howled, a massive orgasm sending every muscle in her body on a wild ride.

Keira pulled the vibrator from the abused pussy, allowing a thick spray of feminine cum to spray across her face. She slapped the pussy several more times, causing more splashing and soaking the bed beneath her. Once Mackenzie's body started to calm down, the older woman gave her pussy a quick, deep kiss before she broke free and started to crawl over her exhausted body.

"Your face is all wet," Mackenzie observed, huffing for air. "It's pretty in the light"

"You came like a waterfall," Keira replied, nuzzling noses with her. "And you are so adorable."

Mackenzie closed her eyes and moaned while Keira ran wet fingers through her soft, brown hair. After sharing several kisses, Keira looked her in the eyes and smiled.

"You just lay back and let mama bear get off," she said.

"Okay, mama," Mackenzie replied with a toothy smile.

Keira got on her knees, placing her cunt directly over Mackenzie's nose. She grabbed onto the headboard of the bed and began wildly thrusting her hips forward and back, using the younger girl's face to stimulate her steamy-hot pussy. It took a few seconds for Mackenzie to get used to having a crotch rubbed hard against her face but quickly learned to enjoy it. Keira could feel high-pitched giggles shoot up her, making her shiver in excitement.

A minute in, Mackenzie's hand touched the still-vibrating dildo and she got an idea. She grabbed hold of it held it at her chest. Once Keira slowed down for a second, the young woman pulled the toy up and jabbed at her asshole.

"Oh!" Keira cooed, looking down at the upper half of Mackenzie's face, seeing her eyebrows wiggle and feeling another giggle.

Mackenzie forced slobber out of her mouth, further moistening Keira's cunt as she easily slid the soaked toy into her teacher's waiting hole.

"Mmm, yes darling," she moaned.

Keira remained still, letting the young student practice on her. The anal penetration was slow and loving while the sloppy tongue-lashing was quick and voracious. Leaving one hand on the headboard, Keira reached down and grabbed a handful of Mackenzie's hair, giving it a hard tug and causing the girl to ram the toy in her ass harder.

"Harder!" Keira yelled, tugging on her again. "Like you mean it!"

Mackenzie continued to go harder until she reached her limit. Keira's body was starting to reach its breaking point. It only took a muffled phrase from her young friend's mouth to push her over the edge.

"Cum already, you filthy whore," she said.

Hearing the shy teen say such dirty words brought Keira to an orgasm just as big as she had given earlier. This orgasm was less shaky than Mackenzie's but just as powerful. She brought both hands to Mackenzie's face and pushed herself up, allowing her cum to drip down onto the girl's waiting, tired tongue. The vibrator was let go of and the force of the muscle spasms caused Keira to shoot it out of her ass and off the bed, hitting the hardwood floor with a thud.

As Keira's cumming ended, Mackenzie wiggled her way out from under her and gave her a tight hug from behind. She remained in an embrace with her teacher before getting up to turn the vibrator off, the sound of it running on the floor becoming quickly annoying. She crawled back into the bed, into Keira's waiting arms. The older woman gave her a gentle hug and a kiss atop the sweaty forehead.

"You sure you were a virgin?" Keira asked, impressed with Mackenzie's sexual abilities. "You're a quick learner."

"I have a good teacher," she replied, giving her breast kiss. "I am so glad you took my toy. If it wasn't for this, I'd be lying in my bed and be too afraid to push it in all the way."

"Well you won't fear it ever again," Keira said. "Just remember my advice, get a little one for when you're out in public. I was using mine when we were on the radio this morning."

Mackenzie quickly fell asleep in Keira's arms, completely exhausted from her life-changing night. She walked into the room as a clean-cut, shy little girl but she will leave it a dirty, satisfied grown woman.