All Comments on 'Fracas at the Mansion (Feb Sucks)'

by funperson969

Sort by:
  • 150 Comments
prato1992prato19923 days ago

la mejor versión👏👏👏

desecrationdesecration5 days ago

I wish I believed our society was this functional, but it's a great story. The narcs burn themselves.

LechemanLecheman11 days ago

Well, a different approach again.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

What is it with you and these damn poor excuses of rewriting a legend of a story, how many have you done so far 5, 10 a 100, will the pain ever stop. Your writing how maybe good but you remind me of an ambulance chaser, always following in someone else's great path as you can't create on your own a story unique to yourself. You have to copy someone else's. I'm not surprised so many talented writers on here are starting to post copywrites on them, with people like you tarnishing their original works with this. I rated it 2 stars nothing to do with the story, more to do with your writing abilities, if you keep copying people you will never reach a constant flow of 5 stars, nor ever produce proper stories you could make a decent living from, remember......Ambulance Chaser as that's you now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

YES! It does happen in real life. Not February

but August.

My bride of 2 months did almost the exact same thing at a venue where, my best friend's band was warmup... for Bad Company.

Only he was a Radio DJ not a jock.

I went from kind and friendly to violent and vengeful on all involved... don't know how I never faced a judge. The statue of limitations is long since passed. They're stuck with the memories of my revenge for betraying me and I with theirs. PTSD for us all!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The new idea of using the press so quickly was a great idea

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 month ago

Unsatisfying to the Nth degree. While Marc's justice was good, the way it was left with Jim and Linda stank to high heaven. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Really? That's the best man you could find? He can't even keep his wife from wandering. If even a loser of a sportsperson soon to be secondhand car salesman/bankrupt manages to entice her away, what hope is there for him.

I could understand it if it were a successful musician, artist, actor or a comedian even, but a sportsperson with a sell by date and loser written all over him, nope not going to believe it.

consulting91consulting91about 2 months ago

Great story and nice ending. I've never heard a variation of the story quite like this.

BabalooieBabalooieabout 2 months ago

Good story. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Pretty good version. I liked it. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

@anon 1 month ago. Do you even understand the history of marriage and how it differs across time and cultures. What you think of as marriage is just a Christian construct, which has itself changed and is still changing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yeah, too little remorse, too late. Well written, thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lol, the cuck from 24 days ago responding to the previous commenter exactly as they'd spelt it out how they'd react.

As for the questions posed, a quick perusal of history would teach you more than you'd care to learn, as it's not like anything has stopped you from climbing out of your ignorance other than a willful disregard for facts.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

It's not that a woman wouldn't do this, it's that a woman with a husband like this wouldn't.

I suspect that the woman in GA original observation was married to a completely different kind of man, I also wonder how much of what they said was bravado/banter and not actually what they'd do when push comes to shove.

jackheadjackhead3 months ago

Good one....get to tha choppa!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I’ve read a lot of February suck sequels, and this is one of the more enjoyable ones. The only thing that could’ve been better would’ve been Linda‘s remorse.

MorbidromanticMorbidromantic3 months ago

It doesn't likely deserve 5*, however, I gave that rating because the versions with the final reconciliation piss me off so much that I give 5* to the ones that have no reconciliation.

mfj77mfj773 months ago

Short and sweet! Excellent. Liked that Morrison's also got shut down.

NoBullAlNoBullAl4 months ago

Good story with a semi-reasonable conclusion!! Liked the idea that asshole and his two buddies were charged!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

One of the better takes, rating a 4 from me.

Bill S.

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit4 months ago

Excellent! Thanks!

.

R.S.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Brilliant idea calling the cops right away with the date rape accusations

OOAAOOAA4 months ago

GREAT alternate ending!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Football player and his buddies seem to have been properly punished for destroying peoples' lives.

oldtwitoldtwit4 months ago

Much as I like this for an alternative ending, it just can't match up with the original.

XluckyleeXluckylee4 months ago

Great story. 5 stars from Xluckylee for a great new idea of a way to handle the situation

RimmerdalRimmerdal4 months ago

"One of the cops held Tommy back to keep the distractions to a minimum."

Timmy kicked the cop in the shin and ran after his sister. After Mark backhanded Emma in the face and she flew backward into the wall. Timmy jumped up and kicked Mark in the nads. Mark doubled over and Timmy drove his knee into Mark's nose.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Anonymous downstairs. Let me shag your wife from time to time since you are such a good person u delusional pathetic cuvk. Do you even understand what marriage means. And why fidelity matters in keeping it intact and strong?

Actually did you ever ponder why humans came up with the idea of marriage in the first place instead of rutting like animals randomly.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The trouble with February sux stories is they misunderstand the dynamic.

Which isn't surprising as most readers of LW seem to view women as possessions and treat marriage as something other than a contract the bounds of which are decided upon by each couple, not some idiotic higher power.

To put it another way, they're constructed in a way that requires a peanut allergy sufferer to knowingly eat a peanut sandwich, without an epipen close by. Just isnt going to happen, and if it did we'd demand a lot more detail and read with empathy and compassion. Well the humans among us would.

GW's original foreword says nothing about it being a special occasion, says nothing about there being a whole gang of friends and has absolutely no insight into the character of the husband of the outspoken woman.

Every 'normal' man and woman will at one or more times in their lives had the banter with their friends as to 'would you shag that'. Yes, even married folks will respond in the affirmative, but no one would expect there to be zero caveats as to when or how it could happen.

So GW, and almost everyone else just constructed, or followed the usual plot whereby almost every reader is going to think that what Linda did was aggregious.

I've yet to read one whereby the couple are out on their own, Linda asks/informs MC that she's going to spend the night with famous celebrity and the MC says OK because they view the celebrity as nothing more than a sex doll fuck toy.

The reason this never happens is because the majority of readers of LW can't comprehend a world in which a couple can love each other to the extent of wanting to spend their whole lives together and still think that sex with others is possible under specific conditions. Sadly, almost all of it comes down to fragile egos and religious backwardness.

If we're being honest, we'd appreciate that less than 100 years ago women would have been looked upon by the general public as sex crazed/cheaters/dirty sluts etc just for masturbating. And boys/men were regularly told that it would lead to madness.

I'm not saying that as they stand the February sux stories aren't right, just saying that they're constructed in such a way that it's the only valid outcome considering the set up.

In reality a woman could fulfill the requirements of the original foreword by GW without being disrespectful, untrustworthy or even cheating... Sadly most of the readers here would just froth at the mouth while screaming wimpy cuck.

RePhilRePhil4 months ago

Really Fun. You are a great writer. Easy to read well placed and your continuity is spot on. but these renditions are getting both predictable and somewhat boring. I agree with most readers that all we need do is skip to the last page as everything before that was GA. I like the other writings in your library better than these rewrites.

114FSO114FSO4 months ago

Fucking White Trailer Park Trash. Destroyed a decent man, along with their children, and both extended families. It's called COLATERAL DAMAGE, that her skanky pussy could care less about.

GrimmerGrimmer4 months ago

Wow! That was a fun bit!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow, I wouldn’t let that guy have any matches. He might burn all the houses down. He only missed calling in the National Guard troops. 5*.

DeanofMeanDeanofMean4 months ago

Not a bad version, I loved the unintended nut shot aces

enderlocke77enderlocke774 months ago

yeah this story didnt have any legs. kind of undoes everything if he divorces her, what sounds like the next day

mattenwmattenw4 months ago

That was one of the better endings. I liked how quickly he turned the tables. 4*!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Of course the whole ‘date rape’ accusation crumbles to dust when she is tested for evidence of drugs in her system, as she surely would have been, when none were found she and hubby would have charges brought against them for various crimes.

But hey it ended correctly with divorce.

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

A little bit different slant on the old story. Little Emma brought the giant ass down with a shot to the nuts. Good shot sweetie. I like anything that brings down LaValiere, and gets Linda dumped. So good story.

ImpossiblefutureImpossiblefuture4 months ago

Has to be the worst take on this story ever. Complete and utter dribble. As for a reader Joe I read these stories in the case of maybe someone will do better so far none have. Doesn't matter how many remakes of this writers do beating an original story someone else has thought of and wrote it well is a very hard accomplishment to do. What I would like to see is writers actually thinking of their own stories something original that hasn't been ripped off from a movie, book, TV or another writers efforts and trying to pass it off as something new or old but different. I see no-one has tried to rewrite qfml stories why because they can't because they are flawless.

Huedogg2Huedogg24 months ago

she fucked around and found out..........

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

blame wife, divorce her, yet she was drugged?

CastAdriftCastAdrift4 months ago

Interesting perspective, nice and short.

Having prevented the act, I think this scenario could give them a chance to reconcile.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice swatting! He accepted the apology and let her know how repugnant she is to him; well done Jim! A bit of a fantastic take on the saga but ever so much fun. 5 stars and thanks for another winner to the ever growing hoard of FS spin offs.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This has been done to death several times over. There is NOTHING to add to the story. Any "February Sucks" add on gets an automatic rating of 1.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

All the BTB fetishists will jerk themselves raw to this waste of type.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That was just horrible. Just another so called “author” working out their frustrations with a fictional story that has them lying awake at night worrying about their own wives doing the same to them.

Just stop with this nonsense and get some therapy

Happily_Married87Happily_Married874 months ago

One of the better ones I’ve read on this great story by Mr. Anderson.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sucha poorly written story. Not the worst that I've seen but still ain't great.

muskyboymuskyboy4 months ago

Write your own stories.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Calling the police and the t.v. news was a great idea.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If it has anything to do with February it gets an automatic one star rating. The original story sucked big time and why others keep it alive evades common sense.

deependerdeepender4 months ago

Well. good for this JIm. The other Jims didn.t know an assistant DA well enough to refer to her as a "feisty little thing". More proof positive that the law works well for those who are either connected or able to afford fancy lawyers. A couple more of these type stories may well balance out the despair and angst of the others. Then we can all go back to sleep.

inka2222inka22224 months ago

4.5 stars. The whole "Oh now I won't date" thing is really wearing thin. I can SORT of buy "I don't have time to date raising 2 kids" (but then the author is free to throw in an interested nanny, as many stories have done)", or "I don't trust women not to cheat (OK, get a FWB or just screw around, like lots of stories have done). The impact of telling the ex wife she did this to him was good, but **there is no reason that should have been the truth**

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Worst take yet

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Damn, a little compassion wouldn't hurt. 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Having read a high % of alternatives, I think that the plot device of immediately calling the cops to accuse Marc of date rape and kidnapping was original. That added a point to tn3 tale.

.

What was not clear was exactly what Marc was convicted of? Obviously any test of Linda would reveal no date rape drugs. In addition, it wasn’t clear if enough time had transpired to even allow a fuck or not — did she actually claim rape and any semen in her was a result?

.

Finally…the lack of ANY interaction after the incident made the final conversation rather hollow. Or rather, anticlimactic.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Amen to Bry 1977’s comment. Fun well written fictional tale on original story. Site is fictional writing and not competition with “War and Peace” type novels…..

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Nice story. Get all attention on the action as it is happening. Nice touch with Emma getting involved. As to the Rat Bastard getting arrested and convicted. Illrgal drugs being possessed seemingly in a late enough quantity to indicate intent to distribute, will do this. Plus the events after the arrest I.E. victims coming forward, showing a child assaulted etc. slam dunk. Not all potential jury members are jock strap sniffers…My take on writing this tale is nice length, decisive action by husband and ending that Linda got the just punishment.

MarkTwineMarkTwine4 months ago

This version sucked at least as bad as all the others. One star for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have to say this is the best ending of the original story and with the authors blessing it is hard not to appreciate the way you portrayed the ending.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Loved it! He gamed the system AND the media (redundant?), for appropriate justice.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

OK … except there were no hints in the original story or in this version suggesting how or when drugs might have been given. There was no evidence that Linda was kidnapped and, if there were security cameras they would show Jim lied to the police about Marc forcing Linda into his car. I appreciate the effort, but Jim’s liability for false statements to the police and slander against Marc would leave him in much worse shape than this version expects.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I enjoyed this one, all wrapped up with a bow on top. The husband jumped right on it and handled business, turning it into a cheating event for everyone.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I have read many of the different take-offs of this story. Of this one I have to say this should have top billing on being the absolutely worst put together crap.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sorry - this is a below-average FebSucks alternate story. It has none of the subtlety or layers of the original, and somehow no one questioned the MC’s false accusations, especially the various news outlets who would very likely be quite aware of ML’s habits and proclivities and not get very excited about it. The law enforcement people didn’t ask a single probing question to establish probable cause, and using a helicopter and a cherry picker was outlandish. There is no way little Emma could have gotten anywhere near a scene like this so the cheesy scene with her running in calling for her mommy only to get slapped down by ML is beyond unrealistic - and anyway, a punch in the nads from a little girl would never have brought down a pro athlete! Sorry folks, this one just doesn’t work.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I just come here for the comments! I love how these stories trigger the internet lawyers!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x4 months ago

I don't doubt that there are women that would do that. I'm sure that there are SOME, not as many GA's prelude seems to indicate, that would expect their husbands to go along, but I don't see any normal husband accept it. MAYBE if there are kids, he won't divorce, but I could see moving to a separate room,if available.

\

Wouldn't a drug test show that she hadn't been drugged?

\

"I'll never celebrate Valentine's Day again." - Feb Sucks didn't happen on Valentine's Day, but on Feb 29th.

\

@KRD, as I mentioned above, I agree with you with drugs in Linda's system, but it would be too late to test the other women.

\

@Regguy69, Re: "there's just no coming back from that level of betrayal." - I agree 100%, that's why I an't accept any version that doesn't end in divorce.

MartyMartiniMartyMartini4 months ago

Please these things need to stop!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Of the many plot holes, the biggest is that he divorced her.

The entire incident was cast as Linda being a victim, they'd have to STICK with that story, if he tried to divorce her he'd be excoriated in the media as a heartless bastard divorcing his wife who was a victim, also with a divorce any lawsuit against Marc wouldn't stand a snowballs chance in hell as in a lawsuit LINDA would be the main aggrieved party so any lawsuit that would have a payout would require Jim and Linda to stay married, this also would all be tied up if the police found any drugs in Linda's system as Jim claimed, but was never revealed in the story. If she was found to have drugs in her that would be part of the criminal element and media circus, which again would cast her as the victim and prevent Jim from divorcing her.

PowersworderPowersworder4 months ago

This was a great idea for a new take on the February Sucks finale.

Unfortunately, this was just a bare-bones outline of a story. It needed to be properly fleshed out, and it could've been one of the best versions we've seen so far.

I liked how Jim obliterated Marc and Linda in a semi-realistic fashion that didn't require him to be a Navy Seal. The one major thing lacking is a happy ending for the betrayed husband. A BtB isn't particularly satisfying unless the husband recovers and flourishes after the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Liked it from the start, nicely done, I enjoy reading authors different take on the story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I loved it & wish it went a little longer- a bit further in depth. My main problems: the DA getting search warrants just on Jim's say-so, &2: his father in law giving Marc a karate chop? That from an ex-military man? I'd expect something else, something a lot more, if anything. But it was still a fun, & novel story, even IF it likely wouldn't have gone that way..

I intended to stop reading the Feb. Sucks stories, but glad I made an exception here. But again, try building up more to the main event &, in this case, have some semblance of reality. Karate chop? Emma not only being there but escaping to the house? Anyway, 4 stars. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Can we put this tired, trite, and banal trope away for good yet?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I like when the fly in the ointment brings out the automatic weapons. Well done.

How about one where his car breaks down on the way from the club, one of them vomits, gets mobbed by fans/enemies, and the Ho realizes this was a bad move?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So many things wrong with this. A karate chop to the neck??? The media turning out and going live??? A tv station has a bucket truck??? The cops couldn’t catch the little girl??? And on and on and on. Just terrible

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Seek help. You legit have an obsession.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

think this should have started "once upon a time". LOVED it. doubt the cops, DA, and news media would have swarmed like that but what a great idea. Thank YOU

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I love tangledweeds take on this one. By the way the story is full of holes from top to bottom, and reads more like a story idea than an actual story attempt. However,even though I came close to disliking it, I never have two stars. Just three.

JPB

GardenshedGardenshed4 months ago

Thanks for writing. A different twist to an old story. Good ending, just lacked emotion for me, maybe just too short?

4⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Meh. Three stars.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

good for a short story, but had to - a few stars for being more Gary Anderson Tripe.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Meh.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

He should have taken her to a hotel, fucked her, then dropped her like a hot potato.

It's the least Linda deserves.

She dropped him.

He dropped her.

Balance is restored.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Not much for a short tale, nothing new at all, but ... 5 stars for being one of the rare anti-cuck tales in this immense ocean of femdom menhater totally unrealistic fantasies.

Kernow2023Kernow20234 months ago

not a bad ending to George's famous story

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

If this was all you were going to do, why bother? 1*

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu4 months ago

Except for that gorilla Marc slapping a child, that chaos at the mansion was quite funny.

/

I don't know but I felt like the story was quite hurriedly done and there was no build-up on the drama but like it's a wham-bang-thank you-I'm outta here kinda tale.

Peapod41Peapod414 months ago

Probably the most believable ending there has been. Linda got her's without getting her's.

He got his by getting his. There wasn't the passive aggressive mindset, evident in most other versions.

I don't see the police reacting as forcefully as they did. Perhaps the possibility of media exposure would prod them to move.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Far better than the other versions.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

F*cking love it. Best feb sux follow up story yet or maybe possible. You got the length right too@?

Calico75Calico754 months ago

Excellent sequel. A tiny bit unrealistic, but it is fiction after all. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

So So Different I absolutely loved it Can not believe Jim thought that quickly on his feet GREAT WORK Yes I have read everyone of the other stories (500 of them LOL) (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This version is fantastic.

amygdalaamygdala4 months ago

Nothing worse than crying wolf, when one is no where to be found. Or in a woman’s case rape!!! When shit don’t go there way or the reality of there poor choice comes back to bite them. Then all of a sudden he raped me, or he seduce me with his silver tongue.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

There is one error that I think all the writers make thus far. It's nothing at all to do with great sex, although it's reasonable to assume it would be good with a professional athlete. It's ego and fame. Someone famous and adored by fans has picked me! Oh me, oh my!

A relatively original take in many ways. I too see immediate divorce as straining the narrative created.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous