All Comments on 'Fracas at the Mansion (Feb Sucks)'

by funperson969

Sort by:
  • 146 Comments
jazzharpjazzharp3 months ago

One of the best.

sdc97230sdc972303 months ago

Seems to me that divorcing her when he did would undermine his narrative about her being a victim of attempted rape. Probably should've waited until the trials and publicity had died down.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19693 months ago

thought it was average but it ended strong with that verbal interaction.

"If you thought I was good enough in bed you would have shrugged him off and come back to me"

KRD19254KRD192543 months ago

Did Linda have drugs in her system? Did she test positive for rape and STD? What about the other eleven women/suits? Did Emma sue him for assault?

\

Likely Marc's trial came up before the divorce but it could have weaken the case against Marc. But the vid of Emma getting smacked killed any sympathy for Marc. With drugs illegal found he should get 10yrs and kicked out of the NFL for no players retirement/medical.

\

This is one of the bests since there were no Navy Seals involved. But that City has got the most lame ass donut-cops ever to let Emma, Gpa and Jim get to Marc before they did. Made great video though.

\

5***** Hooyah, but few salutes with all the above missing.... good laugh

tangledweedtangledweed3 months ago

Of all the different endings to that notorious G Anderson story, this was one of them.

GarySmith69GarySmith693 months ago

Well, that was a good ending. As for the writer's notes at the beginning of the story, All you have to do is look at the starry-eyed women who throw themselves at male athletes and sports stars and celebrities. And musicians. Every woman married or not will want a night out with someone famous. Its the women who turn the celebrities and sports stars down that are the keepers. Linda wanted her fantasy and in the original she got it amd lived happily ever after. I haven't read all the sequels but is there an ending where Linda turns Marc down and goes back to the table with her husband? And they enjoy the hotel room and their valentines night.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed3 months ago

You did manage an interesting and fairly original takedown of the Asshole and Linda. The trials and divorce segment were weak, as it would have been unlikely that any of the football players would have avoided jail time. The A-Hole’s teammates would have been subject to charges for the other women who came forward and the district attorney could have stacked kidnapping charges and surely some would have stuck. The lawyer for Linda’s husband in the divorce would have likely recommended waiting on the divorce until the civil suits resolved at a minimum. Nice touch at the end made this a 4.

Karn9Karn93 months ago

Good short version of this classic story!4*

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc3 months ago

More of an outline than a real story. Like others, I commend the way he exposes the cheaters. 3.2*

Regguy69Regguy693 months ago

Clever. At least Jim fucked up their night of passion, but I doubt the superstar would have gotten any jail time had he not hit the kid. To convict him, Linda would have had to test positive for drugs and if she did, was it really her choice to leave? The real GA story made it a free and willing dismissal of her faithful, loving spouse and there's just no coming back from that level of betrayal.

Thanks for sharing, I am really enjoying your efforts.

ttt59ttt593 months ago

Would never happen that way, but LOVED IT!

Busman19639Busman196393 months ago

What a waste of words. Overly unrealistic. I know that its your story and your world but at least have some semblance of reality.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthere3 months ago

Karate chop? Really? Assault by Jim after the fact? I don't think the story is a mindlessly simple as it was imagined. Just another average follow-up....

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ3 months ago

I liked the fast pace.

demanderdemander3 months ago

False police report. Basically swatting. Still, a decent response on the spur of the moment. D

Bry1977Bry19773 months ago

It kills me how people in comments bitch about something not being realistic. This site is for fiction and fantasy. It's a story for entertainment. If you want reality, pick up a damn newspaper and you will have all the reality you want. This was a good alt ending to the story!

Buster2UBuster2U3 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for a Fantastic Ending to The Classic "February Sucks", a horrific story to haunt us forever about a loyal, beautiful wife that suddenly and cold-bloodily betrays everything in her life for the promise of a Great Fuck by an Amazing Athletic Stud. Excellent Finish!! Thanks for your effort! Buster2U

SkubabillSkubabill3 months ago

Man, every time I read a story of yours, I am blown away by not only your writing talent but also your imagination. Needless to say, five stars.

SDN1955SDN19553 months ago

I’ll give kudos for the uniqueness, but I don’t see how Marc can be convicted of anything other than assaulting the kid. Sure, Linda played rape victim, but there were no drugs found in her system when she went to the hospital, nor, I assume, at the club. A rape kit might show Marc’s semen, but unless they were into really rough sex, there would be no other signs of assault. And given his money and status, he’d have a huge arsenal of attorneys.

But, even with all that, it was a good romp.

MasterKoteMasterKote3 months ago

👍 I had a similar thought on why Jim never called anyone but instead of the news it was the paparazzi. Later shaming Linda and ML..

Robby_DRobby_D3 months ago

One of the best. EMINENTLY satisfying. 5 stars.

GreyMatter46GreyMatter463 months ago

Thanks. Another suitable ending. Cheaters need to feel the pain they inflict. Fictional or not.

sdc97230sdc972303 months ago

Linda not testing positive for drugs could be spun in the media. Jim presents himself as having had so much faith in his wife's loving fidelity that he was sure the only way she'd go off with Marc was if she'd been drugged, then reacts traumatically to the revelation that she was lying when she told the police she was being raped. The question is, is Jim a good enough actor to pull that off?

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now3 months ago

Love it!

One of the best BTB endings I've read.

mainer42mainer423 months ago

I am with Robby D, satisfying ending to this ongoing saga

phill1cphill1c3 months ago

well at least it was short. if stupid.

BigBlueKatBigBlueKat3 months ago

Finally, Jim takes some action rather than just do the “woe is me” bit … THEN further did the right thing by divorcing Linda’s ass. 5*

hapmarriedhapmarried3 months ago

Satisfying, if not exactly the way things work. I am impressed that you said so much with such brevity.

LWLover60LWLover603 months ago

"February Sucks All Month Long" needs to be a contest on leap years! Don't like it? Tons of willing cuck stories to keep you happy...

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker3 months ago

Good story. I once said I was done reading the seemingly endless renditions. But they are addictive. Glad I read this one. Karma liked it, too. 5 stars. Thanks. The Bear hopes this Jim has a happy ending eventually.

The BEAR

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

That works. Good story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love the twist to the story, as silly as it is, but boy the dialogue sucks.

truthandjustice99truthandjustice993 months ago

Jim along with his father to jail for 4 weeks for assaulting Marc and are ordered to pay all hospital and rehabilitation costs. Marc does go to prison after getting out of hospital JIm divorces Linda but to his surprise

Judge takes in account JIm uncontrolled anger which Linda say was threatening to her. LInda is awarded the kid 100% of time and full child supoort and stay in home until they are 18. He is served a permanent injuction from coming within 100 ft of Linda and can in see his kids supervised once a month once JIm tries to force Linda to see him police are called and he goes to jail fro 2 years Loser that he is he keeps muttering cheat on me will you

silentsoundsilentsound3 months ago

I've thought about the law enforcement angle in a couple of stories where the husband is being kept from his wife.

Nice play.

P.S. there are some women (very few) who would do something as self destructive as walk off to bang another man right in front of their husbands. They would more than likely have some pretty serious mental illness however and probably wouldn't have been healthy enough to be married in the first place.

There's a larger number of women who have done it behind their husband's backs but certainly didn't want it to get out.

I'm convinced it would still be a majority of happily married women who would consider it an insult.

MattblackUKMattblackUK3 months ago

Interesting take. 5*

dgfergiedgfergie3 months ago

Agreed a pretty good take on GA's story, called out the calvary and dumped her ass. This story and others like it are not far from real life. One got me in the old baby trap, then when I started going bald in my late twenties she started looking around. 6 years aga diff is too much also believe it or not especially since my job was abit had on the body, I was wore out before I was forty. 5 stars for me and our author.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit3 months ago

One thing makes me not like this as much as some other sequels: Jim’s immediate actions sound as though he had a lot of foreknowledge about how Marc operated. That rings false. A man who thinks as quickly as Jim’s response, knowing what might happen, wouldn’t have agreed to take his wife to Morrison’s. It’s just a stretch too far.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades3 months ago

Enjoyed your new take on this story line and the direction you took it. Thanks for your writing.

JoeBetterBNiceJoeBetterBNice3 months ago

First, I want to say that I have read dozens of "February Sucks" stories, and not once, was I several paragraphs into a story and thought "Is this a "February Sucks" story? My point is, for those that hate these stories, they are all labled at the beginning. Why read them if you are tired of them? Some people complain no matter what.

Regarding this story, I will say that this is a fresh angle I have not seen before. So, kudos to the writer for originality in how he delivered Marc's comeuppance. The writing seemed kind of cold and mechanical. I can't put my finger on what it was about it. I liked that our hero acted consistently w/ how he was described start to finish. So, while the writing style needs work, that can develop as writers practice, but originality is harder to develop. So, in that regard, Funperson is ahead of the game.

Just_WordsJust_Words3 months ago

Unlikely, but I liked it a lot! 5*****! I've read a lot of these follow on stories and even wrote one, but I never dreamed of this. He was immune from prosecution because he could not imagine his wife would go off of her own choice. Then he let the authorities do the job for him. That's clever.

njlaurennjlauren3 months ago

Didn't really float my boat. I get the idea of saying it was rape, but the setup was so far fetched it broke. Why would lavaliere stash date rape drugs st morrison's, that is just mind boggling stupid.

Then , they are going to send reporters out on the word of some guy's claims? You think the cops would go out there in mass? They might send a unit out if they believed his story,but the rest?

And what happens when they test linda and she is negative ( and they would,). Plus how would Jim look in the face of the blaring publicity if he divorced Linda when she was supposedly drugged and raped?

Whole thing falls of its own weight.

Rw43Rw433 months ago

Thanks for posting, but I'm not sure how your caricature of every original character made an improvement to the FebSux universe.

<>

The fact that you also caricaturized the legal and law enforcement systems and trivialized date rape drugs doesn't impress me, either.

<>

But, hey! Only a real man would make sure his in-laws got some of the Slut's custody time with the munchkins. Truth probably is he has no clue how to be a responsible parent unless his wife shows him, so he's probably dumping them on grandparents any time possible now that he's alone.

<>

Amazing how many FebSux authors need an opportunity to gloat while Linda grovels at the end.

<>

I wonder if GA anticipated how his tale would become the Ultimate Testosterone Test for the Loving Wives community?

<>

Fun person, I know you have written some decent stuff, and I do appreciate your contribution; but this one just hit me all kinds of wrong.

RePhilRePhil3 months ago

So he knowingly puts his small children in danger for his own personal gratification of shaming a whore wife. Sorry buddy but you screwed the pooch royally with this one. The husband is worse than the wife. She didn’t commit child abuse.

Dlh143Dlh1433 months ago

Try writing something original and I might be impressed.

CelestialFalconCelestialFalcon3 months ago

It would appear to the world that Jim was divorcing Linda because she had been raped - not a good look for Jim. And how did Jim end up with custody of the children?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Jim, the man with a plan! Good spin on the impossible situation painted by GA in the original.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

That was a really unique solution! This needs a 2nd pass to clean up some real world / logic issues.

I still loved it! 5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

There is one error that I think all the writers make thus far. It's nothing at all to do with great sex, although it's reasonable to assume it would be good with a professional athlete. It's ego and fame. Someone famous and adored by fans has picked me! Oh me, oh my!

A relatively original take in many ways. I too see immediate divorce as straining the narrative created.

amygdalaamygdala3 months ago

Nothing worse than crying wolf, when one is no where to be found. Or in a woman’s case rape!!! When shit don’t go there way or the reality of there poor choice comes back to bite them. Then all of a sudden he raped me, or he seduce me with his silver tongue.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This version is fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So So Different I absolutely loved it Can not believe Jim thought that quickly on his feet GREAT WORK Yes I have read everyone of the other stories (500 of them LOL) (jaybee186)

Calico75Calico753 months ago

Excellent sequel. A tiny bit unrealistic, but it is fiction after all. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

F*cking love it. Best feb sux follow up story yet or maybe possible. You got the length right too@?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Far better than the other versions.

Peapod41Peapod413 months ago

Probably the most believable ending there has been. Linda got her's without getting her's.

He got his by getting his. There wasn't the passive aggressive mindset, evident in most other versions.

I don't see the police reacting as forcefully as they did. Perhaps the possibility of media exposure would prod them to move.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu3 months ago

Except for that gorilla Marc slapping a child, that chaos at the mansion was quite funny.

/

I don't know but I felt like the story was quite hurriedly done and there was no build-up on the drama but like it's a wham-bang-thank you-I'm outta here kinda tale.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

If this was all you were going to do, why bother? 1*

Kernow2023Kernow20233 months ago

not a bad ending to George's famous story

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not much for a short tale, nothing new at all, but ... 5 stars for being one of the rare anti-cuck tales in this immense ocean of femdom menhater totally unrealistic fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He should have taken her to a hotel, fucked her, then dropped her like a hot potato.

It's the least Linda deserves.

She dropped him.

He dropped her.

Balance is restored.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Meh.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

good for a short story, but had to - a few stars for being more Gary Anderson Tripe.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Meh. Three stars.

JPB

GardenshedGardenshed3 months ago

Thanks for writing. A different twist to an old story. Good ending, just lacked emotion for me, maybe just too short?

4⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love tangledweeds take on this one. By the way the story is full of holes from top to bottom, and reads more like a story idea than an actual story attempt. However,even though I came close to disliking it, I never have two stars. Just three.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

think this should have started "once upon a time". LOVED it. doubt the cops, DA, and news media would have swarmed like that but what a great idea. Thank YOU

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Seek help. You legit have an obsession.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

So many things wrong with this. A karate chop to the neck??? The media turning out and going live??? A tv station has a bucket truck??? The cops couldn’t catch the little girl??? And on and on and on. Just terrible

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I like when the fly in the ointment brings out the automatic weapons. Well done.

How about one where his car breaks down on the way from the club, one of them vomits, gets mobbed by fans/enemies, and the Ho realizes this was a bad move?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Can we put this tired, trite, and banal trope away for good yet?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I loved it & wish it went a little longer- a bit further in depth. My main problems: the DA getting search warrants just on Jim's say-so, &2: his father in law giving Marc a karate chop? That from an ex-military man? I'd expect something else, something a lot more, if anything. But it was still a fun, & novel story, even IF it likely wouldn't have gone that way..

I intended to stop reading the Feb. Sucks stories, but glad I made an exception here. But again, try building up more to the main event &, in this case, have some semblance of reality. Karate chop? Emma not only being there but escaping to the house? Anyway, 4 stars. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Liked it from the start, nicely done, I enjoy reading authors different take on the story.

PowersworderPowersworder3 months ago

This was a great idea for a new take on the February Sucks finale.

Unfortunately, this was just a bare-bones outline of a story. It needed to be properly fleshed out, and it could've been one of the best versions we've seen so far.

I liked how Jim obliterated Marc and Linda in a semi-realistic fashion that didn't require him to be a Navy Seal. The one major thing lacking is a happy ending for the betrayed husband. A BtB isn't particularly satisfying unless the husband recovers and flourishes after the divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Of the many plot holes, the biggest is that he divorced her.

The entire incident was cast as Linda being a victim, they'd have to STICK with that story, if he tried to divorce her he'd be excoriated in the media as a heartless bastard divorcing his wife who was a victim, also with a divorce any lawsuit against Marc wouldn't stand a snowballs chance in hell as in a lawsuit LINDA would be the main aggrieved party so any lawsuit that would have a payout would require Jim and Linda to stay married, this also would all be tied up if the police found any drugs in Linda's system as Jim claimed, but was never revealed in the story. If she was found to have drugs in her that would be part of the criminal element and media circus, which again would cast her as the victim and prevent Jim from divorcing her.

MartyMartiniMartyMartini3 months ago

Please these things need to stop!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x3 months ago

I don't doubt that there are women that would do that. I'm sure that there are SOME, not as many GA's prelude seems to indicate, that would expect their husbands to go along, but I don't see any normal husband accept it. MAYBE if there are kids, he won't divorce, but I could see moving to a separate room,if available.

\

Wouldn't a drug test show that she hadn't been drugged?

\

"I'll never celebrate Valentine's Day again." - Feb Sucks didn't happen on Valentine's Day, but on Feb 29th.

\

@KRD, as I mentioned above, I agree with you with drugs in Linda's system, but it would be too late to test the other women.

\

@Regguy69, Re: "there's just no coming back from that level of betrayal." - I agree 100%, that's why I an't accept any version that doesn't end in divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I just come here for the comments! I love how these stories trigger the internet lawyers!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sorry - this is a below-average FebSucks alternate story. It has none of the subtlety or layers of the original, and somehow no one questioned the MC’s false accusations, especially the various news outlets who would very likely be quite aware of ML’s habits and proclivities and not get very excited about it. The law enforcement people didn’t ask a single probing question to establish probable cause, and using a helicopter and a cherry picker was outlandish. There is no way little Emma could have gotten anywhere near a scene like this so the cheesy scene with her running in calling for her mommy only to get slapped down by ML is beyond unrealistic - and anyway, a punch in the nads from a little girl would never have brought down a pro athlete! Sorry folks, this one just doesn’t work.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I have read many of the different take-offs of this story. Of this one I have to say this should have top billing on being the absolutely worst put together crap.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I enjoyed this one, all wrapped up with a bow on top. The husband jumped right on it and handled business, turning it into a cheating event for everyone.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

OK … except there were no hints in the original story or in this version suggesting how or when drugs might have been given. There was no evidence that Linda was kidnapped and, if there were security cameras they would show Jim lied to the police about Marc forcing Linda into his car. I appreciate the effort, but Jim’s liability for false statements to the police and slander against Marc would leave him in much worse shape than this version expects.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved it! He gamed the system AND the media (redundant?), for appropriate justice.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I have to say this is the best ending of the original story and with the authors blessing it is hard not to appreciate the way you portrayed the ending.

MarkTwineMarkTwine3 months ago

This version sucked at least as bad as all the others. One star for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Nice story. Get all attention on the action as it is happening. Nice touch with Emma getting involved. As to the Rat Bastard getting arrested and convicted. Illrgal drugs being possessed seemingly in a late enough quantity to indicate intent to distribute, will do this. Plus the events after the arrest I.E. victims coming forward, showing a child assaulted etc. slam dunk. Not all potential jury members are jock strap sniffers…My take on writing this tale is nice length, decisive action by husband and ending that Linda got the just punishment.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Amen to Bry 1977’s comment. Fun well written fictional tale on original story. Site is fictional writing and not competition with “War and Peace” type novels…..

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Having read a high % of alternatives, I think that the plot device of immediately calling the cops to accuse Marc of date rape and kidnapping was original. That added a point to tn3 tale.

.

What was not clear was exactly what Marc was convicted of? Obviously any test of Linda would reveal no date rape drugs. In addition, it wasn’t clear if enough time had transpired to even allow a fuck or not — did she actually claim rape and any semen in her was a result?

.

Finally…the lack of ANY interaction after the incident made the final conversation rather hollow. Or rather, anticlimactic.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Damn, a little compassion wouldn't hurt. 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Worst take yet

inka2222inka22223 months ago

4.5 stars. The whole "Oh now I won't date" thing is really wearing thin. I can SORT of buy "I don't have time to date raising 2 kids" (but then the author is free to throw in an interested nanny, as many stories have done)", or "I don't trust women not to cheat (OK, get a FWB or just screw around, like lots of stories have done). The impact of telling the ex wife she did this to him was good, but **there is no reason that should have been the truth**

deependerdeepender3 months ago

Well. good for this JIm. The other Jims didn.t know an assistant DA well enough to refer to her as a "feisty little thing". More proof positive that the law works well for those who are either connected or able to afford fancy lawyers. A couple more of these type stories may well balance out the despair and angst of the others. Then we can all go back to sleep.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

If it has anything to do with February it gets an automatic one star rating. The original story sucked big time and why others keep it alive evades common sense.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Calling the police and the t.v. news was a great idea.

muskyboymuskyboy3 months ago

Write your own stories.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sucha poorly written story. Not the worst that I've seen but still ain't great.

Happily_Married87Happily_Married873 months ago

One of the better ones I’ve read on this great story by Mr. Anderson.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous