Fractured Chains Ch. 05

Story Info
A young woman learns the pleasure in control.
3.3k words
4.57
2.1k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Author note: This chapter includes a situation that some readers may not enjoy reading or may find triggering. Hopefully by now, if I've written well enough, it is clear on the level of attraction and respect that Leah and Red have for each other. Without spoiling too much, Leah puts Red in a binding situation.)

Tommy was going to town eating out my pussy while I laid out on my back, legs spread wide as his head moved rhythmically up and down. I half expected him to not take the challenge of eating out the old guys cum from my used up hole, but he was eagerly licking my hole clean like it was a treat.

Bobby was sitting on the edge of the bed, rubbing my tits as he unblinkingly watched his brother go to town like a dog. Tommy pulled at my labia with intense suction and I felt the tease of an aftershock from the old guy's dicking course down my leg to my toes.

My phone had been alight with messages from Red, who had finished up a fourth round with her mystery man. She was having the time of her life, and so was I. Both of us were experiencing something new. It was a shared night of experiences that was driving me crazy.

Red: "Girl, I've been dominated and used like a fuck doll all night. But this is the hottest shit ever! Why does Tommy get to clean that pussy out? I want so bad!"

Me: "You should come pick me up when we're done. Or join us?"

Red: "Can't, I'm afraid."

She sent a picture of her laying on her side with a man's hand wrapped around her, cupping her breast while spooning her. Another picture showed what could not have been only one load of cum dripping out of her pussy.

Me: "That's a mess."

Red: "He pounded me so hard watching your bar video. Fuck girl...you are such a freak!"

Me: "Sounds like you found a good one."

Red: "Yeah...I feel like I've been tamed. Think I'll pump out his litter and live barefoot. Let him give me a collar with my name on it and walk me around on a leash. Fuck. I must be crazy."

My pussy began to swell and throb. "You gonna lick it all night?" I reached down and parted my pussy's lips with two fingers showing off my slobbered hole.

He got on his knees in front of me, and began to slap his hard cock against my clit. I flinched with each smack like I was getting shocked. My legs quivered as he teased my opening with his leaking tip.

"Just put it in, already."

He thrusted and slid inside me, down to his base. My walls welcomed his invasion as I clamped down around his cock. A moan erupted from me involuntarily as he began to pump me with a hard, steady rhythm.

"God damn," Bobby said, stroking his cock. "That looks so good." His eyes were fixed on Tommy slapping his pelvis into my wet crotch. "Can I fuck you too? I want to fuck you, so bad."

"No," I said, trying hard to get the words out through the waves of Tommy's impacts. "You can only jerk off while your brother...ugh...plants his seed in...mm....me. Fuck."

Bobby gave a whimper and a trailing groan of acceptance as if my words slithered around his throbbing cock. The control I had over them, while exposed and on my back, tits jiggling from the motions, was intoxicating. The power a woman could have with her body alone was a freeing revelation for me.

I wrapped my legs around Tommy's waist and held him deep in me. His firm ass flexed against my ankles as he grinded, teasing my womb with the tip of his dick, and pinching my clit with his trimmed hedges.

I snapped a shot of Tommy deep in me and sent it to Red. She responded in under a minute with a similar shot. Her legs outward, off the shot while the abdomen of her man was thrusted into her.

Red: "Lol, let's get pregnant together."

Me: "Yes!"

The thought of a random man just fucking my hole and knocking me up was so fucking hot. Perhaps it was knowing I was incapable of procreation that allowed me the thrill. However, there was always a chance. But, if his seed could bypass my birth control, and my own biology, then that kid deserved to live. There I was welcoming the thought of bearing the child of a man I had only known for for a few hours, and not once thinking about my boyfriend.

Red: "I hope he gets me pregnant. I want this man to destroy me for others."

There was no doubt, Red was in love. It made my own heart flutter and rejoice for her. It stirred a euphoria that only intensified the sensation of Tommy's warm rod rubbing against my insides.

I unlocked my legs, pushed him out, and flipped over so that I was laying on my stomach with my ass up. I shook it, feeling my cheeks wobble from side to side.

"Come on," I beckoned Tommy. "Pump me full."

He grabbed my ass and thrusted his cock back inside. He pounded savagely, like he wanted to make sure he planted his shot deep. His heavy balls slapped against my clit causing a flinch of ecstasy each time he made contact.

Bobby began to breathe heavily, his mouth hung open as he practically drooled at the site of my ass rippling from the hard impacts of his brother's abdomen. He was furiously jerking off his cock as he stood in front of me.

I texted a new shot of the angle back to Red.

Me: "Position change!"

She sent back a mirror image.

Red: "Same! Baby making! Fuck!"

I felt my pussy begin to spasm as that entrancing warmth began to raid my body. I started recording video before I lost complete control. I had to show Red the finale. My legs had become weak and my arms tingled.

"Fuck! I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!" He shouted.

"Me too! Fill me up! Fill me up!"

My pussy clenched and released as he threw himself as deeply as he could into me with a hard smack against my ass. I could feel his load flooding into my womb. His dick twitched as it pumped out shot after shot of his seed. It felt so hot and thick. For a minute, I thought I just might actually get pregnant.

I laid there as Tommy remained kneeling, still inside me, erect and stoic. I felt his cock soften and his fluids shifted. As my strength returned, I sent the video to Red.

I looked over to Bobby who was sitting back, fun dripping from his cock that now slumped relaxed. A puddle of his load was somewhere on the floor. I had turned into such a horny slut, and I loved it.

My phone went off. Another mirror shot. Red was up on all fours. Her tits slapping against each other as her face contorted as if she were in pain. Then her eyes rolled back as the man pulled her head back by the hair motion stopped. She whispered, "Oh fuck!" I was too caught up in the moment to care. But the voice of her lover left me excited. He was so hot and then I realized why.

-

I slept in the next morning. I was exhausted and confused. I wasn't sure what I was feeling, all I know is that it stung. I watched Red's video countless times, but rather than feeling anger and betrayal, I was only getting excited by the footage. There was no doubt in my mind that Red was with my boyfriend all night.

She still had yet to come home. I'd be lying if I didn't wonder if she was trying to take him from me. Was it her plan to have me fuck around so she could slip in and snatch him? I remembered her glee when texting with him at the bar. The look of pure bliss and affection. There was no doubt in my mind, Red was in love with my boyfriend. But, was he in love with her? Did he still love me? Of course...but why hasn't he tried to reach out since the break? Sometimes, his respect for me and my wants were a hindrance. Idiot.

My mind was tormented at the considerations. There was no evidence to support how he was feeling, and I couldn't be mad at him. I had given in to extreme and reckless lust in the short time we'd been separated. By comparison him fucking Red was tame. I needed to talk to them both. This has to be sorted out.

The front door opened, and I heard Red's bag drop on the floor by the couch in the living room. Her footsteps sounded hesitant but not too outside of her normal pacing. She walked to Jake's open bedroom door, and stopped at the frame. Her face and body seemed to harbor a subtle caution, like she was walking through fire.

"Hey," she said.

I didn't say anything. I didn't know what to say. I wanted to ask so much but didn't know where to begin. Overwhelmed by confusion, my anxiety twisted into anger. First, internally, and then physically.

She furrowed her brow, showing concern. "You good?"

I stood up from the bed, stomped over to her, my actions beyond the command of my mind, and pinned her against the door frame. Holding her there I leaned into her and planted a savage kiss. At first, she hesitated as she wasn't sure what my intent was. After it sank in, she must have misread this as an act of passionate frenzy lingering from our shared debauchery, because she returned the kiss and flicked her tongue against mine.

She pulled her head away and gave a playful smile. "What's up?"

"Shut up," I said in a firm whisper as I slid a hand beneath her t-shirt. My hand glided up the soft skin of her stomach.

She weakly, again, tried to push me back. "I need to shower."

I pressed her harder against the door frame, and ripped her shirt up. Her braless, c-cup tits that had me envious since I first saw them, jiggled from the pull violent removal of the fabric. Her nipples were erect and firm, revealing that she was thrilled by my actions. I took the rolled up shirt, bunched beneath her arms, and pinned it around her mouth, gagging her with it, and pinning her to the wall by its bind between her lips. There was a look of shock and confusion that was transcending into fear in her eyes. I leaned down and licked the roundness of her breast, circling until my mouth sucked on her nipple. She squirmed, whined, and wiggled as she began to want to be free.

I got down a little further and ran my tongue up from her navel to the base of her chest. Her breathing seemed panicked, hesitant, but there was a hint of bated anticipation. She quivered. She tasted stale sweat and cum. It was the flavor of a fucking whore.

"You taste just like him," I said. I watched her eyes widen with realization that I knew who she had been with.

"Wait!" She said, or tried to with her jaw held open, and voice muffled by the fabric I pressed tightly in her mouth, stretching her cheeks back.

I pulled out the shirt and twisted, locking it tightly around her collarbone. She whimpered and gave a moan as she tried to struggle, I had full control.

"Leah," she bargained. "Hold on."

I slid my hand down the front of her jeans, curled my knuckles, felt the soft skin of her pussy's lips, and shoved two fingers up her dirty cunt. The one that spent a full evening engulfing my boyfriend's cock and accepting his seed.

"Ow! Shit. Slow down. Leah," she begged. "Fuck! That hurt! You're freaking me out."

"Good!" I shouted and proceeded to finger fuck her lecherous snatch, which grew more wet with every flex of my fingers. "Seems like you really like this." I dug my hand deeper. My knuckles knocked around her walls. "Let's find out what a nasty little bitch you really are." I squeezed, feeling my hand grip around her pelvic bone.

The sight of her face comforting with pain and pleasure fueled my anger and joy more. A combination that I found terrifying. I was overcome with the power I had over her. This fucking bitch was deserving of this.

I pulled my hand from her hole and gripped her shirt tighter. "Get down on your fucking knees."

I let her slide down, still gripping her shirt. I pulled my panties to the side. "Clean my cunt."

She looked up at me, a fear in her eyes but arousal in her breath. She started to slurp at my hole like a hungry and desperate animal. I grabbed and twisted my other hand in her hair, and began to move her tongue out, to the rhythm that I wanted. She whimpered like a pathetic puppy as my lips parted along the length of her drooling tongue.

"Play with your tits." I grinded my pussy hard up and down, covering her face with the shine of her spit and my own fluids. Air escaped from her nose on my clit as I moved my hips downward.

She moaned as she tried to say something. But I held her face against me, muffling any chance she had to utter a useless protest.

"I don't want to hear you," I said. "You are nothing more than an overused fuck doll." In the back of my mind, I couldn't believe what I was saying, or how demeaning I was being. But the power and control was too intoxicating.

I let go of her shirt, still twisting my hand in her hair, and removed my own shirt. Once my body was free and exposed, I pulled her face away from my crotch. She gasped for a decent breath. Her eyes were closed with an expression of excitement and exhaustion.

"Leah," she uttered. "Please, just hold o..."

I stuffed my shirt into her mouth and pulled her toward the couch by her hair. I walked fully nude out of the bedroom doorway and into the living room. The blinds on the windows were open. I normally would have been opposed and timid at the idea of how exposed I was, but I no longer cared. She too was exposed.

I felt her hands clasp upon my wrist as I pulled her. She stumbled on her knees over to the couch.

"Be a good slut and shut up!" I lifted her by her shirt and pushed her onto the couch. Her tits bounced. I lifted the shirt off her, and tied her wrists together with it. Above the couch was a shelf, screwed into the wall, with a metal, looped support that hooked upward. I tethered her arms back to it. She looked so helpless and my pussy throbbed seeing her tits so perfectly displayed with her body stretched with her arms above her head.

I brought my hand down and slapped her tit. She cried out a muffled scream. I did it again and again, listening to the satisfying sound of my palm against the fatty weight of her delicious tits. They had no right to be so fucking perfect. I pinched her slutty nipples as hard as I could and twisted my grip, the tender skin of her areolas folding in a spiral around my fingers. She squealed as she bit down on my shirt and kicked her legs, fruitlessly hitting nothing. With one hand twisting her tit, I undid her pants with the other. She groaned as I released her hit and, using both hands, ripped her jeans down. I was overcome with the smell of sweat and cum, my boyfriend's cum, filled the air.

"You smell like a cum rag," I said as I leaned in and slid three fingers back into her. I didn't give a shit about pacing or savoring a moment. I just did whatever I wanted. "I wonder how much can fit inside this little hole of yours."

Despite the look in her eyes, her pussy was on fire, and practically flooding with her excitement. She started moaning and grunted as I pushed five fingers into her. "See how easy that was? You're nothing more than a fuck hole."

She moaned as she embraced her powerlessness. It was as erotic as it was disturbing how sudden the change in her demeanor was. In the blink of an eye, she was unsure, hesitant and afraid. Now, she was spreading herself wide open, pulling her legs back so that her knees were pushing her tits together, feet pointed to the outer walls of the room, and her ads and pussy exposed to my mercy. Her screams and protests changed to moans and guttural groans of ecstacy.

I squatted in front of her, hand deep in her cunt, and the other playing with my own pussy, squatting down in front of her. I was making a full fist, pumping her with full jabs of my arm.

"How do you think he'll like your pussy all stretched out? He probably won't feel a thing anymore." She whimpered and shook her head. "Why would he love a used up gutter slut like you? You think you're special?"

She nodded, and rage flooded me. Her rebellion pissed me off and I began to pummel her pussy, twisting my wrist, feeling her inner walls shape to the form of my knuckles. Her feet twitched and her legs kicked up and outward as she squealed and cried out her pleasure. Despite the gag, there was no doubt she could be heard down the street.

"Look at you, enjoying this. Only a fucking slut would enjoy a situation like this. You fucking cunt.. A boyfriend stealing, conniving, manipulative little bitch. Now, cum for me whore!"

I thrusted my fist faster and faster until she let out a thunderous gagged cry. Her body tensed up as she tried to ball her body. Her pussy gushed as her juices flooded my arm and the floor. She squirted, or pissed, or whatever, all over. There was so much. It puddled in the same spot where Jake's cum dripped out of me as I cleaned him off on that first day, and washed away any remaining bit of that memory's stain.

She laid there, just breathing, quivering and shaking from the aftershocks. I removed my hand from her pussy's grip. I stood and walked to her room where I grabbed the sheet off her bed and wiped my arm dry of her spill. I wasn't satisfied.

I took the sheet with me back into the living room and began to tie each end around her knees and anchored the sheet in the middle behind her neck. She was in a full breed-me position. Her legs tied back, hands above her head, her pussy wide open to the room.

Looking at her, I needed to find a better way to punish this bitch. The punishment had yet to match her crime. I had to really prove to her just how much of a fuck toy she was. That's when I saw the pizza box from the previous day still on the chair, and I couldn't help but grin at the thought that invaded my mind.

"Are you hungry?" I asked.