All Comments on 'Fragile Unbroken Ch. 04 Pt. 1'

by FragileUnbroken

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimabout 10 years ago
Holy Moses

That is one hot piece of writing young lady.

A well deserved 5/5

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank you Jim.

You make me want to write more.

I just submitted the second part of this three part chapter. I dare say that Part 2 is the most erotic, sex filled article I have ever written and the weekend which the three parts tell of is one of the richest, most intimate experiences of my life.

I adore your input Sir.

mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 10 years ago
Once again, you have brought us the very best

Thank you so much for writing and sharing this marvellous work with us, FragileUnbroken. I look for new submissions from you every time I visit Literotica. Please continue to weave your wonderful spell and take yet another five stars to show to your Master.

Shysub412Shysub412about 10 years ago
5stars

For a most amazing piece of writing.

Very hot..steamy and beautifully written.

I await the next instalment with eagerness.

small_town_girlsmall_town_girlabout 10 years ago
OMG that was HOT!

Loved, loved, loved it!

Angela sounds like a lovely lady... and I am partial to the name Jon which made this even more perfect :)

Your writing style is a joy to read. You've got yourself a devoted fan here. More, please!

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor
@STG

I think we are kindred spirits. Part two is submitted and part three, the conclusion is almost done.

And as usual, your comment brightened my day.

Thank you.

FindmywayFindmywayabout 10 years ago
Incredible!

I have read each one of your stories and while I have not commented (sorry, traveling and I hate typing on the iPad) I have voted 5 stars each time. I love the emotion and the truth of your words. The relationship between you and Jon is magical and the care and devotion between you both is obvious.

Although you are a new writer...you have quickly become one of the few that I wake up looking for a new submission.

Looking forward to more of your wonderful stories.

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor
@Findmyway

Aww! That's so sweet, it gave me shivers. Thank you so much.

Tease_Me84Tease_Me84about 10 years ago
More than words can say

Your words and the way you express them are just breathtaking. Makes me feel like I am right there with you (and I wish that I was).

How lucky you are not only to have Master, but also Angela.

Just lovely xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
incredible!

It looks like I'm a little late to this party and desperately attempting to catch up, but loving every word in the process. What makes your submissions even more heartfelt is of course that they are about your life. I'm so happy for you and almost just a tad envious:) anyway I just had to stop and join the praising! If this installment left my breath hard and shallow, then I'm afraid what the next one will be like...

Thank you

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor
@dreamy

Thank you for such sweet feedback. I hope that I will leave you breathless before it's through. Your comments are deeply appreciated and I welcome hearing from you anytime.

Thank you again. I think I may have blushed reading that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
:)

O? I will take that as a good thing;)

rover5520rover5520about 10 years ago
I've run out of words.

Beautiful Stephanie,

Your words continue to utterly amaze me--every word is so perfectly chosen,every thought so elegantly put,and all so deliciously horny!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love your work,

Lindsay.

FragileUnbrokenFragileUnbrokenabout 10 years agoAuthor
@Lindsay

Ok, let me just get this said, you are precious. Thank you very much. I'm glad you're enjoying my work. It's a sheer pleasure to read comments like yours.

Lindsay. What a gorgeous name too.

I hope to bring you more happiness, and horny thoughts as time goes by.

spankfunforspankfunforover 5 years ago
Wonderful!

You tell Your slave story Beautifully!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous