Fragments 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was silence for a few moments.

"Mmmmm" she cooed. "That was fucking hot."

I was about to agree when I became urgently aware that I should not have had that cup of coffee. I started to disengage. Seeking to untangle our limbs and then try and slide out of her.

"What's wrong?" she asked.

I explained and was asking about the location of her bathroom. But instead of letting me go - she wrapped her legs around my back more firmly and wouldn't let me go. I indicated there was about to be some real urgency. She smiled wickedly.

"It would be like feeling you cum in me all hot and wet - again."

"Really?" I asked.

"God yes" she shuddered.

She started to rock her hips again. She was clearly not just taken with the idea - she was close to multi-orgasmic over it.

"Just no nipples this time".

She then proceeded to milk my part soft dick with her pussy. I wasn't going to get hard again. But I felt like an open pipe waiting to gush. It was just a matter of relaxing and giving in to her pussy ministrations. Her squeezing became more urgent and she was clearly getting off on the thought of it. She was quickly headed upwards and was gasping and whimpering to herself. She even reached up and started to gently play with her nipples.

"Now - please - let go in me" she begged.

I did. One long continuous stream of piss jetting deep into her pussy and spraying out around her hairy lips and my cock. She shuddered and came again. A softer orgasm - but intense none the less. Eyes rolled back and gasping. As I finished in her she tilted her head up, looked at me, then down at our union and her soaked and matted bush. Then I knew. I felt her warm gush all over my cock. Bubbling up between us. Looking so fucking hot as we both pissed and anointed each other.

This time we truly collapsed onto the bed.

Sometime later, showered and with another cup of coffee inside me I took my leave. She had reverted to her slightly more formal self and shook my hand as I left - thanking me for today's service.

When I got back to the office there was a long list of calls waiting to be returned. My assistant had been fending them off with assurances that I was only out on a short support call. But it was now the middle of the afternoon....... Where had I been?...... Why hadn't I answered my phone?......

My phone. Damn. Still on the kitchen table. I was going to have to go back to collect it.

12