Fragments Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, I gasped and my cock just got that much harder. It grew uncomfortably thick in my pants. I laughed softly. Ellen looked at me serenely, confidently. I didn't know what to say. I just should have said no to such a stupid bet or said something which defused the situation. Ellen was like a delicious spider. She knew how to attract people into her web. She knew how to draw people in and devour them.

"Ben would never do that to me," I said provocatively, deciding to ignore my common sense.

"Oh really," my wife said, extricating herself from my bear hug, "c'mon then, put your money where your mouth is buddy."

"Fine," I said, letting my emotions and my desire for turmoil and pain get the better of me," What do we get if we win?"

"Well, I get a new husband, and you and I are through David," Ellen said, prodding my chest with her index finger. "And guess what pal, you're going to pay, and pay through the nose while your kid and I go 4 rounds per night in the bedroom. That's what I get buddy."

"You're such a bitch Ellen," I said.

"I know I am David and that's why you love me so much. Now c'mon what do you want?"

"You have to worship me Ellen, if I win the bet," I demanded, crossing my arms and looking down at her. "You have to worship me for a whole damned year Ellen."

"Worship you?"

"Yes, worship my body, worship my cock Ellen."

My wife broke into laughter. Her face grew red. She looked at me like I was a fool. She looked at me like I was the biggest sucker of all time.

"Not a chance David. There's no way I'm ever going to do that, but I'm not going to lose the bet anyway, am I."

"That's what I want and you won't win this stupid bet Ellen. Ben won't do something like that to me."

"Oh, we'll see about that David," Ellen said offering her hand for me to shake it. "You just sit back and watch buddy. Your kid will be sharing my bed in just a few hours and my dad will be walking me down the aisle again, three months from now."

I reached out and shook Ellen's hand.

*******

I never tire of watching Ellen as she slowly seduces a young man in front of me. She loves the young ones -- men who are at least half her age. She adores the ones with soft angelic faces and slim hard bodies.

I love those priceless moments when the male Ellen is preparing to devour becomes aware of her plans. I love the way their face lights up. I love the way their eyes grow wide. I love the way their body language gives them away. My wife goes right after them as soon as they become aware and they react. They are off-center, delighted, exposed and Ellen just goes right after them.

Some young men literally gasp, go bright red and grin foolishly when they grasp my wife's intentions. Some young men shoot me awkward looks, expecting me to get all possessive and angry. Some young men think I'm going to just start shouting and punch them.

Some young men just ignore me and rush in for the kill. Other young crimson faced men try to half-heartedly apologize to me, just before my wife leans in to kiss them, take then by the hand and then lead them away to the bedroom.

Ellen likes it when I watch. She recently took the boy next door to bed one night. His name was Mark and he had just turned 18 when she pounced on him. I remember the details so clearly. I pictured it so easily.

Ellen sat close to Mark on the lounge in the dining room. She stroked his shoulder and his arm. She reached across and caressed the side of Mark's face with a soft open palm. She ran her fingers through Mark's hair. The 18 year old slowly closed his eyes as my wife touched him. Mark began to breathe more deeply. He began to tremble softly. His cock was an awkward lump in his pants.

Ellen regarded Mark's beautiful features as he looked down at her. He really was a pretty guy and his eyes were so innocent and clear. Ellen traced her finger over his soft lips. She cupped his angelic face, leant in and kissed Mark on the cheek and the forehead over and over again. She played with his hair. She caressed and kissed his ears. He was so delicious. She looked like a lioness with a piece of fresh raw meat.

Ellen stroked the 18 year old. She cupped his face. She looked at Mark and leant in. Their lips met in a soft kiss. My wife placed her hand on the back of the young man's head and then she firmly pushed her tongue between Mark's lips and deep into his mouth. Her eyes closed slowly and she sighed with satisfaction. She kissed him so deeply and passionately, really expressing her need for him.

Ellen kissed him so intensely, cradling him in her arms, holding him tight. Their lips slipped, their jaws flexed and their tongues fought and rolled. Ellen was enjoying herself so much. She sounded like she was a starving woman relishing and savouring a gorgeous meal.

Mark gasped again. My wife growled, placed a hand on the back of Mark's neck and buried her lips in the nape of his neck. She unbuttoned his shirt and then ran her hands up and down Mark's body as she peppered his slender brown shoulders with kisses. The 18 year old looked in my direction with a stunned expression on his face. I merely raised my glass in a silent toast.

Ellen took one of Mark's nipples in her mouth and then licked and sucked it hard while Mark twisted from side to side, closed his eyes tight, cradled her head in his hands and narrowly avoided coming in his pants. Then she kissed the 18 year olds other nipple.

Then Ellen undid Mark's pants and unzipped him. I watched as my wife forced her hand into Mark's underwear, grabbing hold of his bulge.

The 18 year old gasped and then a muffled groan emerged. I watched mesmerised -- Ellen's fist rolled, pumped and squeezed in Mark's underwear. I could see the shape of Ellen's hand moving back and forth and twisting from side to side beneath the damp material. I could also see their open mouths sliding together and their tongues darting and driving. It was so obscene.

My wife and the kid next door disappeared soon after that. My wife slammed the bedroom door in my face and locked it. I had to stand there like a fool and listen as the two of them made the bed creak and complain, and filled the house with their laughter, groans and wails.

Watching Ellen as she spun her web and groomed my son Ben for sex, however, was the ultimate piece of theatre -- there was no way I could look away and I just couldn't put a stop to it. I refused to put a stop to it, even though Ellen's machinations could mean me losing her to Ben.

I must be weird, I really must be.

I know my wife and I have this stupid bet going and she is intending to win. She really does want to punish me and rub my nose in it. I'm sure Ellen is dead serious about bedding and marrying my kid. She really does want to end our marriage, kick me out of my home and move my son in. She just wants to replace me with a younger model.

I know she is perfectly serious, but I can't stop her, I won't stop her. I must be weird, I really must be. What do you think?

I drank my chardonnay with shaking hands and discreetly covered yet another hard bulge in my pants. This is what I saw. It was standard Ellen.

Ellen plied Ben with drinks. He was only 19 and wasn't the best drinker, so it only took a couple before he was red faced and loose tongued.

She sat right down next to him and basically ignored me. I am a jealous man, I really am. I don't get all peevish and erupt in childish emotional outbursts like I used to when I was Ben's age, but I still get jealous.

My wife sat really close to Ben and took every opportunity to reach out and stroke his arms and shoulders softly as she talked to him. She got so animated, cracked jokes and talked non-stop. I studied her as I laughed and sipped my wine.

Ellen does this deliberately. She overwhelms these young guys. She talks and talks and talks, making them laugh. Meanwhile, I watch her eyes and her body language. She is such a predator. She talks and talks and talks and the young target is laughing and laughing and laughing. Meanwhile, she is getting even closer to the guy, taking every opportunity to touch the guy. Her face slowly gets closer and closer to his. Her lips just slowly approach the guy's lips. She does all this right in front of me and she knows I am watching compulsively and just stewing in my own juices. The only time she looks at me is to laugh openly at me or give me a wink.

My wife did this with my son. Ben laughed uncontrollably at Ellen's dirty jokes and her witty observations. Ben had drunk far too much. She sat so close to him and she ran her hand up and down his arm. She leered up at him and her bright eyes sparkled, with one of her sleazy smiles spreading across her face.

Then there was a pause in the conversation. Ellen just abruptly stopped talking and just stared up at Ben silently. My heart thumped and I almost came in my pants. My wife was escalating her seduction. I sat there lifting the glass to my lips again and again.

Ben suddenly realized what Ellen was doing. It must have been like a shot to the head. He visibly flinched, stopped laughing and just stared down at Ellen with wonder. Then he turned and looked across at me. I smiled gently and looked across at my son and my wife. They were sitting so close together. My wife was smiling at me triumphantly. She was so vain and so condescending.

"David, can you put on some more music - maybe something slow and sexy. I want to dance with Ben," Ellen said, turning back to Ben.

"Of course," I said, putting my glass down and standing up," I'll find something good."

"Thank you David," Ellen said as she continued to gaze into Ben's eyes.

My son just stared at me as I rose from my seat and then he turned back to my wife. He looked in my direction again as I started to retreat inside the house with my tail between my legs.

"Dad?"

I paused. I breathed deeply. I turned back to my son.

"It's okay Ben," I said softly. "Ellen wants to dance with you. I'm sure you want to dance with her, don't you."

"Of course he does," Ellen said, running her fingers through my son's hair "Don't you Ben."

My son smiled at my wife and then looked up at me again. My son was desperate to dance with Ellen, just as I suspected he would be.

"My wife wants to dance with you Ben. What she wants I want."

"Well said David," she said with satisfaction in her voice.

I turned away and went inside the house. I went to the stereo and chose a CD I knew would be perfect. Ellen wanted something with an intimate sound. She wanted something slow and sultry, something to draw my son into her arms for a slow hot dance. I slipped the CD into the stereo and pressed play. A moment later the smooth jazz filled the lounge room, passed softly down the corridor and spread across the deck.

I didn't exactly run, but I was keen to watch Ben and Ellen dance together. I strode out onto the deck just as Ben and Ellen stood up.

Ellen took Ben's hand in hers and led him out into the middle of the deck. She turned to him and stepped in close, taking the excited young man in her arms. She laid her head on his chest, sighed and closed her eyes.

They began to turn slowly, the sultry music determining their pace as I sat down, picked up the bottle of wine and poured myself another glassful.

My son couldn't quite believe his good fortune, judging by the look on his face. He held my wife close to him. One of his arms was around her waist and the other cradled her head as if she were a child. I watched Ben's face as he slowly closed his eyes, bowed his head and placed his lips against her scalp. My wife was pressed up tight against him. Ben really was in heaven.

My wife was well on her way to winning this silly bet of ours. I had to hand it to her. I thought I could rely on my son's loyalty, but I really did underestimate Ellen's skills at seduction. Ben really wanted Ellen and he had no problem demonstrating it.

Ellen escalated it again. She opened her eyes slowly and looked across at me sitting there all alone at the table. She gave me a smug self-satisfied smile. She gazed at me, signalling. They had been dancing in each other's arms as the music floated in the warm air and the twilight died and the dark starry night encroached.

My wife looked up at my son. She reached out and stroked his face with her fingers. She parted her lips and touched them with her tongue. Ben didn't even look in my direction. He was so bewitched by Ellen. He had never danced with her pressed up hard against him, never felt her fingers running slowly through his hair, never felt her hands sliding up and down his spine, never been offered the opportunity to kiss her.

He took his opportunity and I respected and admired him for it. He acted like a man, taking the woman he wanted, even though that woman was married to another man. Ellen had won the bet as far as I was concerned, though she still had to get a marriage proposal from my son.

"Oh Ben," Ellen whispered, closing her eyes slowly, as my son leant in.

Their lips met in a soft open mouthed kiss. Ellen pushed the point of her pink tongue inside Ben's mouth as their lips gently collided and began to roll together. He responded in a very instinctive and urgent way. He held Ellen tight, ran his hands up and down her beautiful little body and kissed her firmly and deeply. She cupped his flushed face in her hands and kissed him back aggressively.

I forced my hand inside my pants and took hold of my cock. I stroked and squeezed it. Ellen and Ben murmured softly, their breath ragged and their lips smacking as they kissed.

Ellen broke the kiss and looked across at me with glassy half-closed eyes. Ben buried his lips in the nape of my wife's neck.

"For goodness sake David, stop playing with yourself - go and make yourself useful," Ellen whispered, "go and get the hot tub ready for Ben and I."

I pulled my hand out of my pants, got up and went inside the house. I heard Ellen groan softly as I stepped in the back door.

"Do you want to do it with me in the hot tub Ben," I heard my wife ask.

"God, yes," he urged. "God, please yes."

********

The fluorescent water bubbled and sizzled. Fine wisps of steam rose slowly from the seething surface and drifted into the cloud of floating translucent vapour above. The bathroom lights were out. The walls rippled and glowed with an unearthly blue light. The source of the strange aquatic glow burned softly beneath the swirling water.

Ben peeled off his underwear with a self-conscious grin and dropped them onto the pile of clothing at the side of the hot tub. He stood at the edge of the bubbling water, showing his proud hard cock to my beautiful wife. He put his hands on his hips, bit his bottom lip softly and thrust his hips out. There was a soft burst of warm laughter from the tub.

Ellen reclined in the water without any clothes on. Her creamy shoulders and the tops of her breasts appeared above the glowing swirl. Her hair was wet and slick like streaming jet. My wife watched my son standing there. She smiled. Her eyes ran up and down his slim body coming to rest on his cock again and again.

"Stop showing it off Ben and get in here," Ellen said softly, "Don't tease a girl."

Ben grinned again and sat down on the edge of the tub. He slipped into the warm water feet first with a splash, disappearing from sight and then emerging, the water running down him and beading. Ben approached - his hair wet and spiky and his body shining beneath the churning water. Ellen looked at him hungrily as he moved through the water like a human seal.

He slipped straight into Ellen's open arms. She took charge of him possessively. She held him tight as if he were her infant son. She placed her hand under his head as if to cradle him and then dropped her head and kissed his open mouth passionately and pushed her tongue inside.

He sighed and kissed Ellen back. I sat there in a corner and watched them kiss and cuddle. She ran her hand up the boy's spine and kissed his ear softly and then planted her open mouth on the boy's neck, shoulders and upper back. Ellen attacked noisily, dominating my son, running her tongue around and around inside Ben's mouth.

"My God," Ellen said with a gasp, finally breaking the kiss. She stared at Ben's angelic face and held him tight, "so beautiful."

Their lips met again in another hot kiss. He reached out and held my wife's breasts in his hands. He squeezed the pale flesh. He rubbed and pinched the tips just like he was told to. She reacted by pulling him even closer and kissing him even more deeply. He tried to break the kiss, struggling in Ellen's arms, but Ellen refused to let him go. She cradled his head and tongue wrestled with him.

My wife broke the kiss and a befuddled and overwhelmed Ben buried his lips in the nape of Ellen's neck. My wife offered my son her breasts and he took a wet tip in his mouth and sucked it softly. Ellen nursed my son gently and slowly turned in the turbulent glowing water. She looked down at the guy at her breast with satisfaction. Then she looked up at me.

"Jealous?"

"Do I have to answer - I think you already know Ellen."

"Absolutely green with it, I'd say."

"I'm sorry dad," Ben said.

"Oh, don't be sorry Ben. He loves it, don't you David."

"It's okay Ben, just enjoy yourself. I'm used to my wife acting like the biggest bitch of all time."

"Oh really David," Ellen said softly, then she turned to my son. "Here, sit up on the edge of the tub Ben."

Ben reached out for the edge and pulled himself up and out of the water. He sat there, swinging his slim legs, looking down at Ellen. His cock was standing up at attention.

"Open your legs wider honey," Ellen said.

Ben opened his legs wider. My beautiful wife slipped between his open thighs. She ran a hand up my son's leg. Her face was right there just inches away from Ben's stiff cock. Ben seemed to suddenly realise what my wife was going to do to him. He gasped and his eyes grew wide.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good Ben and your dad can watch while I do it."

Ellen reached out and took the base of Ben's cock in her finger tips. She smiled up at him and then dropped her head. I could almost feel my wife's warm breath flooding the hot tight skin on the tip of Ben's cock and then billowing down the shaft. A moment later I felt Ellen's tongue run up the underside of Ben's erection and flick the head again and again.

I could feel Ellen's tongue flashing over Ben's knob and whipping up and down the underside of the shaft. Ellen really was between my son's open legs and she was licking his hard cock. Ben marvelled and looked at me with a grin. I smiled back and worked my cock. He looked down again. He reached out and placed a hand on Ellen's shoulder. The he ran his fingers up the back of her neck.

"Fucking hell, man," Ben whispered, amazed.

Ellen's head twisted from side to side, around and around and back and forth. Her soft parted lips slipped over the knob again and again. She kissed the cock with delicious pecks. Then Ellen ran her parted lips up the side of the shaft. Her mouth slipped over the knob and she sank down taking inch after inch of Ben's cock in her warm mouth.

"Oh fuck," Ben said.

Ellen withdrew, she looked up at Mark.

"Feel nice baby?"

"Yeah it's so good," he said wide eyed, his slim thighs trembling.

Ellen studied Ben's eyes. She clearly liked what she saw. I suddenly realised - Ellen was in love with him. Then she just said it and this silly bet made so much more sense. She really wanted to replace me. She really wanted to move Ben in and move me out because she was in love with him. I almost came on the spot. I had to let go of my cock.

"I think I'm falling in love with you Ben," Ellen said softly, looking up at my son. "I'm going to show you how much."

Ellen sucked my boy with swift deep strokes. My wife was relentless, slurping and squeaking as she sucked Ben crisply. I could see her driving down hard and filling her mouth. She forced herself down on it, her lips clamped against the point where the cock emerged from Ben's body. I could see Ellen working the knob softly as she rose - her cheeks hollow and her lips snug around the shaft as she sucked Ben.