Fragments Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, after an endless wait, the lights turned green and the cars in the far distance began to move. Mark breathed a sigh of relief, but then the lights turned red again. They had only been green for a few seconds. Mark fumed, rammed the gear stick forward, planted his foot on the accelerator and lurched ahead ten feet and then slammed on the brakes and came to an abrupt stop again.

He waited there and his frustration continued to grow.

Mark could picture his wife Jenny so clearly in his mind. She had sent him a few photos of herself just before she was picked up by limousine and driven off into the night. Jenny looked so hot in the sexy new dress Mark's boss Andrew had bought for her. And there was the jewelry and the expensive designer high heels Jenny was wearing. The jewelry and shoes were all gifts from Andrew as well.

Jenny looked so stunning in the photos. Her long blonde hair was pinned up in a gleaming golden pile. The glittering sapphire earrings and pendant highlighted her stunning eyes, her red mouth and her neck. Mark ran his eyes longingly down his wife's delicious body, studying the broad curve of her breasts, her hips and her long shapely limbs. Mark had studied the photos of his beautiful wife with a feeling of mounting anxiety and jealousy, but also with heart thumping excitement.

Mark had been at work, doing overtime again, trying to meet yet another deadline, under enormous pressure as usual when the photos of Jenny appeared on his phone. His bitch of a wife was actually blowing him a kiss in one of the photos she sent him.

"It's not fair," Mark had whined repeatedly under his breath, growing red in the face and slamming his fist down on the desktop. "It's not fair. It's not fair. It's not fair."

Mark was sitting there in the office all alone at his desk, long after he was supposed to have finished up for the day. He was sitting there trying to sort out yet another financial mess because of poor accounting systems and lazy colleagues. He was doing all this work to make Andrew even richer and his only reward, apart from being poorly paid, was to watch as his boss and his bitch of a wife Susan slowly succumbed to Jenny's charms.

Mark's boss got to enjoy a ton of money, take vast amounts of time off work, travel overseas, get to enjoy a mansion and a yacht while Mark had to slave away doing overtime. How could Andrew treat Mark like this? Was Andrew going to take Mark's wife away from him? Was Jenny really going to take Andrew and Susan to bed like she promised she would?

On the spur of the moment Mark had defied Andrew's instructions. He finished up work before he was supposed to, leaving a number of urgent and important tasks unfinished. Mark had then jumped into his car. He was determined to drive to his boss' home to see his wife. He didn't know if he was going to try to stop Jenny, or whether he was going to watch her from a distance. He really wasn't sure what he was going to do. He had to see Jenny. He had to see her. He had to plead with her. He had to do something.

Mark kept asking himself: why was Jenny doing this to him, but he knew why his wife was doing this to him. She had told him. She had been very clear. She had rubbed his nose in it.

It had started as a very serious promise one night after dinner with her friends. Jenny had been playing games with Mark, trying to provoke him into getting angry. She had successfully humiliated him in front of her friends by pointing out how bad he was in bed and how small his penis was. Mark had finally lost his temper while Jenny and her friends laughed at him and refused to stop.

Then Jenny openly admitted that she was attracted to Andrew and wanted to sleep with him. She admitted it in front of everyone. Mark had grown even more angry with Jenny and in a peevish tone pointed out that his boss was married to Susan. Jenny's eyes had narrowed and she had stopped laughing abruptly. She felt a challenge on the horizon.

"You don't think I could lure your boss into bed," Jenny had asked.

"No I don't," Mark had stated angrily. "Andrew is married to Susan. There's no way in hell you could do that."

Jenny had studied Mark in silence for a few moments. Her friends looked on with bated breath and wide eyes. It was a stunning conversation.

"Oh, I definitely will now Mark," Jenny finally said in a quiet and serious tone. I'm going to seduce your boss and his wife into bed. What do you say to that Mark?"

Jenny's friends had burst into laughter.

"Yeah right Jenny," Mark had said. "You're so full of shit."

"You just watch me Mark."

There was an abrupt silence around the room. A sense of shock and disbelief pervaded Jenny's friends.

Now, just weeks later the situation had escalated out of control as far as Mark was concerned. Jenny was on the verge of making her point in convincing style.

No doubt Jenny was already there at the party. No doubt she was carefully and skillfully playing out the last parts of her game. Mark wondered if his wife had already won or not?

Was Jenny already in bed with Andrew and his wife Susan? Were the three of them in a corner somewhere kissing and necking like a trio of horny high school kids?

How could Andrew have a party at his home and invite Jenny and not invite Mark?

Andrew had invited everybody else from work, but had pointedly told Mark that he would be required to work back on the night of the party. Mark had fumed but had kept quiet, accepting his boss' decision. Then just a day later Jenny had told Mark that she had received an invitation to Andrew's party and had accepted the invite straight away.

Jenny had looked at her husband with a triumphant gleam in her eye. She had promised Mark that she was going to go to bed with both Andrew and Susan. She declared she was going to sleep with Andrew and Susan at the party.

Again, Mark had fumed and kept his silence, even when Jenny ribbed him contemptuously and mercilessly, reminding him again and again that he had not been invited to the party and she had been. Again and again she slammed home the point that she was going to sleep with Andrew and Susan and that he would have to work back at the office all alone while she did it.

"You'll be standing on the outside, jumping up and down, trying to look in the window, while everybody else is inside having a great time and are laughing at you."

"You're such a bitch Jenny," Mark had said with an erection that he could have driven through a concrete wall.

"Oh, one exception to my scenario - I won't be laughing at you. I'll be in bed with your boss and the boss' wife."

"Fucking bitch," he had said breathlessly.

"You can slave away for Andrew at work, making him a fortune while he spends the night fucking me and Susan at the party."

"Bitch."

"Oh, who are you kidding Mark. You love it. The more I kick you the more you love it Mark."

"That's not true Jenny. I'm your husband and I deserve your respect."

Jenny had broken into a long taunting stream of laughter, growing flushed in the face. She had ended up doubled over and in tears, while Mark had stormed out of the room.

"C'mon, c'mon," Mark muttered, while waiting for the traffic to move.

It took more than hour to get from the office to Andrew's home.

Mark stood at the front gates. He stood on one side of the enormous gates, the mansion and the private party stood on the other. Mark didn't have an invitation, even though his boss was throwing the party and his wife Jenny had been personally invited and was already inside.

The two burly security guards at the gate regarded Mark with indifferent eyes, crossed arms and impassive expressions. They stood there like two immovable blocks of stone. Mark thought he could negotiate and reason with them.

"Hey man, my wife's in there," Mark said, trying again, while his thin nasal voice rose in volume. "She's waiting in there for me."

One of the security guards allowed a faint smile to play on his lips.

"She's not waiting for you buddy; she's far too busy enjoying herself to think about you," the smiling guard said.

"What's that supposed to mean," Mark demanded, growing red in the face.

"Look buddy, you're not on the guest list," the other guard said. "Why don't you just go home, get drunk and forget all about it."

"My boss is throwing this party. I know Andrew personally. Please go and ask him. He knows me. He will vouch for me and let me in."

The two guards were immobile and silent.

"Please just go and talk to Mr Evans," Mark said desperately, stepping forward and grabbing hold of the gate. "Please I need to see my wife. Her name is Jenny Wilson. Can you just go and ask her to come to the gate so I can talk to her for a minute?"

The two guards remained motionless.

"Please it's urgent," Mark said, trying to gain some leverage over the guards, trying to play on their emotions. "Our daughter's quite ill and I need Jenny's assistance."

One of the guards shifted on the spot. A look of confusion crossed the other ones features.

"Please my daughter's quite sick," Mark urged, trying to press his slim advantage.

"Is she in your car," one of the guards asked, craning his neck to see Mark's red sedan parked down the street.

"Yes, yes," Mark said, lying. "Can you please get my wife now. This is an emergency."

One of the guards shook his head and then looked at the other guard.

"Please guys, my daughter's sick."

One of the guards pondered for a moment, nodded at Mark, turned and then walked swiftly towards the house. Mark breathed a sigh of relief. The situation seemed to be going his way at last.

Mark stood there, looking up and down the street in both directions. The smiling guard was standing there watching Mark and smiling again. Mark tried to ignore him. It was difficult. The smiling guard knew why Jenny was there at the party alone without her husband and Mark knew it as well. They both knew why Mark hadn't received an invitation and wasn't welcome.

Was Jenny already in bed with Mark's boss and his wife Susan, was Andrew fucking Jenny deep and hard while Susan watched and urged him on?

The wait seemed to be endless, but finally the guard returned from his trip to the house. He sauntered down the long wide drive towards the gates. He seemed to be in no rush.

"Well," Mark demanded. "Where is she? Where's my wife?"

"They're not here anymore buddy," the guard said. "They left the party about 20 minutes ago."

"That's bullshit," Mark said. "Let me in. I want to see my wife."

"Hey, I'm telling you the truth man," the guard said, breaking into a wide grin.

"Fuck you man," Mark exclaimed. "This is bullshit."

Mark turned, stalked back to his car, got in and drove away. He decided to go home.

Mark sat there in his car at yet another set of traffic lights and daydreamed about her, about him. It was a common fantasy for him. He dare not tell her though.

Jenny looked up at Mark with her cold glittering eyes. She batted her long lashes, gave him a dazzling smile and opened her arms wide. She encouraged her husband to take the last few steps and embrace her.

"Come on. Come on Mark honey," she coaxed, as if he was an adorable toddler or a timid dog, "come on honey. It's okay Mark."

Mark looked down at his wife as he tentatively approached her.

"Oh c'mon Mark, c'mon," Jenny cooed.

Jenny was standing there with her female friends. They were all grinning, trying to suppress their laughter, as they watched sadistic Jenny toy with Mark. Jenny was the quintessential bitch and she always liked an audience when she humiliated Mark or got physical with him.

Mark just couldn't help himself. He was addicted to Jenny.

Mark stepped into Jenny's arms. She felt so good pressed up against him. She was so warm and such a snug perfect fit. Jenny held him tight. Her lips were pressed against his ear.

Without any warning Jenny marshaled all her strength and suddenly drove her knee into Mark's balls. She aimed with perfect precision. She swung as hard as she could. The bony part of her knee flew up between his slim thighs and then crashed into his nuts with a thud.

Mark emitted a sharp short whine. He closed his eyes tightly and then gasped. He slowly slithered to the floor in a heap as Jenny took a step back, crossed her arms and watched him descend before her. He ended up at her feet. He lay there on the floor, rolling from side to side, his hands cupping his balls. Jenny and her friends erupted with laughter.

They looked at each other, as they began to double over. Their faces were red and animated. They had trouble catching their breath and their chests hurt from laughing so much. Eventually they settled.

Mark lay there. He looked pale and sick from the powerful ball bust. He still clutched his nuts and winced five minutes later.

"C'mon get up Mark," Jenny said calmly, after regaining her composure. "I want to do that again."

Her friends gasped and broke into fresh laughter.

"You're such a bitch Jenny," Nicole said.

Jenny turned and looked at Nicole. She was beaming. She looked triumphant.

"C'mon get up Mark. I want to do it again."

"Oh c'mon Jenny," Mark complained weakly, getting slowly to his feet, "you did it once, isn't that enough."

"Who are you fucking trying to kid Mark," Jenny said. "I know what you're like. You love it. Come here and take it like a man."

Mark was on his feet. Jenny aggressively went after her husband. He backed up until he was hard against the wall.

"Open your legs," Jenny said, breathing hard in his face and laughing softly. "C'mon, open them. Let me get in there Mark."

"Jen," Mark whispered.

"C'mon, open your legs Mark."

"Jen."

"Mark, just open them," Jenny screamed at her husband. "Open your fucking legs Mark."

"Just open them Mark," Christine said impatiently.

Mark slowly opened his legs. Jenny was breathing hard. She was so excited. She couldn't wait to let fly with another busting blow. She stepped up close. She grabbed Mark's shoulders, forced her husband to open his legs wider by shoving her knee between his thighs and banging from side to side.

Jenny lined his groin up with her knee. Her head was down. She made a few practice attempts, pretending to knee him but holding back. Mark winced in anticipation. His wife was terrorizing him and her friends were laughing at him again.

"Keep them open Mark."

"Do it Jenny," Susan urged.

Jenny let fly with a piercing shriek and her knee crashed into Mark's balls. He bent forward, pain bursting in his groin. She held him up and raised her knee sharply again and again, trying to smash him harder and harder in the nuts each time. She did it lightning fast.

Mark took one, and then two, and then a third blow from Jenny. Each strike made him gasp and flinch. Then Jenny really nailed him on the fourth attempt. She drew on all her power and her knee flew up and collided perfectly with her husband's nuts. She let go of his shoulders - he crumbled and slipped to the floor in front of her.

Jenny laughed happily, her face flushed with pleasure. She exchanged some high fives with her friends and then looked down at her husband. He was in real pain.

She felt so strong. She felt so confident. She felt like she was the queen of the world. She loved going for a guys balls and bringing then crashing down to earth. Causing pain to a guy like Mark really made her happy. It really turned her on.

Mark shook himself awake. He slammed on the brakes just in time. He was inches away from colliding with the car in front. His heart pounded and he gripped the steering wheel hard. He was cumming in his underwear.

They were there waiting for Mark when he got home. They had left the party early. They had been taken by limousine to Jenny and Mark's. The three of them were already inside the house when Mark arrived home, when he pulled up in the driveway. They were all ready to take it to the bedroom.

*******

Mark sat on a high stool and wore a dunce's cap on his head. He wasn't wearing any clothes and he was working his small stiff cock hard and fast by hand. He stroked and stroked. He twisted and he twirled. He squeezed and he grabbed. His hand felt so good. His palm was slippery and his fingers were almost glued together. His eyes were half closed and his top teeth were bared. He gently swayed forwards and backwards, his skinny legs swinging in and out over and over. He groaned repeatedly.

He was sitting there on that wet wooden stool and he stared at the bedroom door in front of him.

Mark had been kicked out of his own bedroom by his wife Jenny, his boss Andrew and his boss' wife Susan. The three of them were in his bedroom, behind a closed door, working themselves into a sexual frenzy while he sat outside, just listened and jerked off.

Mark's wife told her husband to do this. She laid down the law in the kitchen. She didn't need Andrew or Susan's input or support either. Jenny just laid down the law. Jenny stood there with a grin on her face and told Mark to take all his clothes off, put the dunce's cap on and sit on the high stool outside the bedroom door. She told Mark to sit there all night.

Jenny looked at Mark all glassy eyed when she said it. Her face was flushed and her beautiful gleaming hair was out of place. Susan was kissing the nape of Jenny's neck and groping Jenny's breasts when Mark's beautiful wife said it. Andrew was grabbing Jenny's ass and brushing his lips against Jenny's ear when she said it.

"Just do it you loser," Jenny whispered, her voice soft, deep and husky. "Just do it you dunce."

There was no need to say more and there was no opportunity anyway. Jenny turned to face Mark's boss. She looked up at him with a drugged expression on her hot features. Andrew took the sides of Jenny's face in his large hands and sealed her open mouth with his lips. Jenny let out a long deep muffled groan of pleasure and just seemed to slowly sink. Andrew took full advantage, pulling Mark's wife into his arms and holding her tight.

"God, I want to fuck you both so much," Jenny said, after breaking the deep noisy kiss.

"C'mon, let's take this upstairs," Susan said.

Andrew grabbed Jenny around the waist and lifted her up. Jenny threw her arms around his neck and wrapped her legs around his hips. He turned and looked at Mark. Andrew grinned at Mark victoriously. His eyes were filled with triumph. He had Jenny right where he wanted her.

"I'm gonna fuck her all night Mark."

"I love you Andrew," Jenny whined softly, "I love you so much. I'm all yours. I'm not his anymore."

"All night Mark," Andrew repeated, "all night."

Mark stood there silently. He dropped his eyes. Then they were gone.

Andrew carried Jenny upstairs in his arms like she was a sleeping child. They entered the bedroom. They slammed the door behind them. Mark stood there in the middle of the kitchen. His heart was pounding and he was breathing hard. His small cock was growing and thickening so quickly.

He followed his wife's instructions. He quickly took off all his clothes, picked up the high stool and carried it upstairs. He found the dunce's cap and put it on. He sat on the stool with his nose almost pressed to the bedroom door. He had plenty to listen to and jerk off too. Jenny was right: Mark was the dunce and Mark's boss was the man.

Mark was sitting there and he couldn't see anything. He could hear it though. He could hear it all.

Susan was spanking Jenny really hard. She wouldn't stop. Mark could hear the sound of Susan's hand making contact with his wife's beautiful body again and again. The sound was sharp and carried clearly through the bedroom door to his ears.