Fragments Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My son was surely close to cumming, I reasoned. My wife was cock crazy. She would take Ben's semen like a greedy hungry calf at the teat. She got a taste of the boy's penis and then no doubt a taste of pre-cum and it was like throwing fuel on the fire.

Ellen's head continued to rise and fall, her wet dark hair flashing in the blue glow from the hot tub. Then Ben groaned softly and effeminately.

Ellen slipped off Ben's cock. A long fine stream of saliva and pre-cum trailed from the pulsing knob to her bottom lip.

"Relax baby," she whispered. "I'm going to let you rest and then tease you some more."

Ellen gave Ben a short break. His cock didn't go down at all, but at least the urge to cum seemed to subside. His cock lay nestled between my wife's breasts as she softly kissed him.

Finally Ellen took the base of Ben's cock in her hand, dropped her head and kissed the point.

"You've got the most beautiful cock Ben," Ellen whispered up at the grinning boy.

Ellen smiled. With a soft laugh she took the cock in her mouth and her head started to rise and fall. Then Ben jumped with shock. Ellen ran her tongue over my son's balls and then licked and kissed them repeatedly. He sat on the edge of the tub, head bowed, looking down at Ellen with an open mouth.

What a bitch, I thought. Ellen pointedly refused to worship my cock. She was prepared to get into an all night fight and brow beat me with her feminism, just so she didn't have to go anywhere near my cock with her mouth. But she was more than happy to worship and please my 19 year old son and a string of others while I watched.

"Enjoying the show David," she mocked.

I could tell -- Ellen loved the sensation of Ben's stiff cock in her mouth. She held him snugly between her soft lips, sucked him firmly and moved smoothly. She could no doubt taste Ben's slowly oozing fluid and she loved it, sighing softly as each bead emerged from the tip and rubbed against her tongue. I'm sure she could feel his knob pushing at the back of her throat. Ellen used her hand in unison with her mouth. Her fist twisted and pumped up and down and her hot pink tongue flashed over the head.

Ellen gave Ben a few more sweeps of her tongue and sucked him for a few more deep strokes. Down Ellen went. Her lips sealed the knob and down she went. David could hear her squeaking and gagging sweetly. Ben groaned and whimpered again. She released him with a soft pop.

"How does it feel Ben," Ellen asked.

"God, I can't take it anymore Ellen," the spoilt 19 year old said.

My wife laughed at the kid. He sat there, wearing a goofy grin, bent over like an old man, his hands on the back of Ellen's head. His legs shook.

Ben sat there on the edge of the hot tub. Ellen emerged from the water between his slim legs, the water streaming down her body, her wet hands running slowly up his thighs, his belly, over his chest and around his shoulders. My wife grinned at him as she rose up out of tub before him, the water beading on their beautiful breasts and bellies, the water streaming through her dark hair and running down her back.

Ellen ran her fingers through his hair and kissed Ben on the lips, sighed softly and closed her eyes as she did.

Ben was so horny. My wife was glued to him. He wanted to fuck Ellen so badly, to impale her so badly. His stiff cock stood at rigid attention, covered in saliva. He wanted to sink his dick inside her. He broke the kiss and looked desperately at Ellen.

"I need it so badly Ellen," he whimpered.

"I know Ben. C'mon, let's finish this in bed," Ellen said.

The three of us deserted the hot tub and dried ourselves. Ellen took Ben's hand and led him to bed. My wife climbed onto the bed, stretched out on her back and opened her legs.

"Come here, Ben honey," Ellen invited softly, reaching out for him.

The horny kid looked at me with a smile. Again I smiled back, ruffled his hair and urged him on. He looked down at the beautiful woman lying spreadeagled on the bed waiting for him. He stared between Ellen's thighs at her delicious looking pussy.

Ben climbed onto the bed and slipped between my wife's thighs. She accepted him into her arms and then reached down underneath Ben, took hold of the boy's cock and positioned him. The tip rested against Ben's soft pussy.

"Now push darling, push," Ellen urged. "Push Ben, push it inside me."

Ben pushed. I could imagine the tip of his cock meeting soft hot resistance. He pushed harder and then gasped. The resistance gave way and the tip, and then his sensitive knob, and then inches of hard shaft slipped deep inside Ellen's body. Ben pushed hard, grinding firmly, his whole cock inside my wife.

Ellen laughed happily. Ben buried his warm flushed face against my wife's neck and broke into laughter as well. Ellen held him tight and kissed his ear.

I took off my swimmers and sat down on the dunce's stool. I looked into the eyepiece of the camera. I stroked my cock by hand with a long squelch as I checked the shot. I had everything set up correctly. I was going to have a beautiful record of their first night together.

Ben had my wife right where he wanted her -- they were both naked, he was on top of her and she was underneath him. Ellen was in a submissive position - lying down, her legs open wide and pushed back so Ben could dominate her like he'd no doubt always wanted to.

Ellen ran her hands up his slim sides, over his shoulders and arms. Ben penetrated her with a wooden unsheathed cock. Surely he dripped and squirted clear pre-cum deep inside her body.

"C'mon Ben, harder," Ellen whispered in his ear, while she ran her fingers through his damp hair.

"I don't want to hurt you Ellen," the 19 year old boy replied, his hot breath caressing Ellen's face, his eyes growing wider.

"C'mon dominate me Ben," Ellen whispered, smiling. "Dominate me."

"Harder Ben, harder," I said. "Dominate her like she wants."

Ben looked down at my wife -- Ellen opened her mouth and slowly extended her tongue and ran it over her lips. Ben grew even more excited: Ellen was so sleazy. Ben caught her tongue between his lips, slipped down and sealed her mouth with another deep dirty kiss.

I slowly adjusted the knob on the camera. The close up came gradually into focus and filled the whole screen. I managed to just keep my wife's face in the frame -- Ellen's jaw had dropped and her eyes were closed. The camera was situated behind them. My wife's legs were open and swinging back and forth easily and repeatedly. Ben's lower body rolled, his ass plunged, his back muscles flexed and rippled. I could clearly see Ben's cock disappear inside Ellen's pussy and then re-appear all shiny, red and thick, only to be driven deep inside Ellen's body again.

I worked my cock and checked the sound adjustments on the camera. I was well practiced at this -- I was sure I had the audio right. There were some great sounds coming from the two of them. I loved the soft sound of slapping colliding bodies, the sound of my wife gasping as the hot breath was driven out of her lungs by the force of my son's powerful thrusts, the sound of her groans, of his groans.

I corrected the camera again and drew in even closer and tighter. The sexual intercourse, the mechanics filled the screen. I sat there, overwhelmed by what I saw. I loved watching Ben's enormous long looking cock plunge and withdraw over and over. He was so hard and sank inside my wife so smoothly, disappearing inch by inch until he was grinding forward and down, up to his balls inside Ellen's body. And I loved the way my wife's pussy held him so snugly, accepting those deep hard thrusts. I loved watching it. I loved it.

And Ellen was squirting. I saw it through the camera. Surely my son felt it. Ellen ejaculated and fluid leapt and ran from the edges of her beautiful pussy. Surely my son felt it. Surely he felt the hot fluid being sprayed on his knob, the underside and base of his shaft as he drilled my wife in our marriage bed. Then he actually withdrew too far and his cock popped out. I watched through the camera. He was only out for a moment. Ben's dripping runny knob and shaft looked deep scarlet, covered in churned fluid. Ellen actually squirted briefly and then hastily grabbed my son's cock, adjusted him and he bore down and was back inside her again.

"He's such a man David," Ellen said, looking over at me.

"He sure is," I said.

"Tell your dad how good it feels Ben."

"It feels so good dad,' Ben said, looking over his shoulder. "I'm sorry dad."

"Don't say sorry Ben," my wife and I said at the same time.

"Ohhh Jesus Christ, your kids gonna to make me cum David. Awww gawd Ben - let me get on top."

I stopped jerking off. There was a flash of movement as I looked through the camera - blurry unfocused shapes. Ellen sat up and shoved Ben down onto his back. She climbed over him, the cock still inside her. I tried to re-focus the camera and finally did. My wife was bouncing up and down. I watched her cute little bum rise, my son's cock emerging into sight and then watched her cute little bum crash down, my son's cock slamming back inside. I watched her damp tangled hair swinging as she threw her head back, her eyes closed and her jaw dropped. I watched her drive her fingernails into my son's shoulders and chest.

I couldn't take it anymore and neither could my wife. My orgasm was drowned out by Ellen's. I sat there jerking my cock with one hand and cupping the tip in the other. I trembled and jumped up and down while sitting on the dunce's stool, firing semen into the palm of my hand. My wife meanwhile appeared to be having an epileptic fit. Ben lightly held Ellen's hips in his hands and then he sat up and took my wife in his arms.

"Ohhhh gawd Ben," she shrieked, "it feels so good! Ohhh gawd! David, look what he's doing to me! You never made me feel this good David! You're such a man Ben! You're so much better than your father!"

Each well aimed jab cut and humiliated me, as intended. It felt so good though, particularly as I was shaking with orgasm when Ellen delivered her biting remarks. She couldn't say anything intelligible again for a few moments after that. Ben held her, running his hands up and down her spine as her body was wracked by spasms and she screamed nonsensically at Ben. Her hips shook, rolled, and rose and fell, jack hammering against Ben's lap.

I watched through the camera. I had it all in crystal clear colour. I was watching my wife from behind. Ben held my wife in his arms, her face against his chest. He looked right into the camera with an amazed look on his face, holding his father's wife while she came on his cock hard. And he hadn't even cummed yet himself. I was surprised and surely Ellen was surprised as well. I hadn't expected Ben to last even 30 seconds with a woman like Ellen. But my son had and it was only his first time with her. What would their sex be like three months from now? Something out of this world I suspected.

For a moment I despised Ellen so much. She was so self-centred. She was so obsessed with her own pleasure, her own happiness, her own appearance and her own status. She had orchestrated this sort of fairy tale life for herself. She had me working long days, paying all the bills and hence providing all of the financial security. In return for my efforts, I got to sleep in a spare bedroom while she dated every good looking young man in sight and pulled them into bed with her.

I would have been kicked out of the house in two seconds flat if I attempted to do the same thing. There was such a double standard; there was so much hypocrisy in our marriage. Ellen was allowed to have as many young lovers as she wanted, but I wasn't allowed any. It was maddening and it was so frustrating. Ellen cut my balls off, she just grabbed a pair of scissors and cut my balls off and then laughed at me until she was doubled over, choking, trying to get air.

"I want to fuck you doggy style Ellen."

"Oh yeah, do me from behind Ben while daddy watches."

My wife positioned herself on all fours, facing the camera so I could film her beautiful features while Ben fucked her from behind. She shook her cute bum at my son, looked back over her shoulder and laughed.

"C'mon baby, what's taking so long?"

Ben laughed back and got right in behind Ellen. He adjusted himself, took hold of my wife's hips and penetrated her. I watched through the camera, focused on Ellen's face as Ben entered her. Her eyes grew wide and she broke into a grin. She burst out laughing again and then she groaned.

My son leant over my wife, reached under and took her breasts in his hands.

"Oh god, do it Ben! Do it honey! Do it Ben," my wife urged.

There was a good hard slap as he drove into Ellen's body and she swung back and they crashed together.

It was raw and wild sex. My cock got hard again and I applied my hand to it.

"Tell me you love it Ben," my wife hissed as their bodies banged. "Tell me you love me Ben."

"I love it Ellen. I love you Ellen," my son said urgently, "I love you so much."

"Tell your dad - tell your dad that you love me."

My son looked in my direction. His face was flushed, his eyes glazed over with pleasure, his hair a mess from where my wife had run her fingers through it.

"I love her dad," he spluttered, "I love Ellen so much dad."

"Good boy," Ellen and I said together.

My wife and I both encouraged Ben at the end. Ellen and my son's skin shone with perspiration, their bodies rippled, and their eyes were closed nice and tight. My kid was whimpering and breaking rhythm. My wife was laughing with delight and urging him on as if he was a racehorse and she was applying the whip to him.

Ben looked down at Ellen's bum as he thrust wildly. He looked up at me desperately and his jaw dropped. He closed his eyes and then opened them again. He looked back down at Ellen. He grit his teeth, leered and then closed his eyes again.

"Awww my gawd Ellen," he groaned out in a light high voice.

"C'mon Ben, you're almost there," she urged. "C'mon honey, give it to me."

And then he did it. I realised he wasn't wearing a condom and I was certain my wife wasn't using or taking any contraception so I grew even more excited. Imagine if he actually impregnated Ellen. Imagine if there was a child. I almost came again in my hand.

Ben did it. He buried his cock deep inside Ellen, his body ready to deliver a red hot wallop. She wriggled her bum and laughed at him, at me, at everybody. Her face was enough. The way she looked at me was enough to make me cum again. Ellen was just beaming, her eyes bright and wide.

"Fucking bitch," I whispered.

Ben held her hips in his hard hands, no doubt bruising Ellen's soft skin. He lost the plot and actually roared at the camera. He really was the bellowing bull in full glory, dominating his beautiful female, holding her, pinning her in place and ejaculating inside her while the male who claimed to be married to her was told to sit there on the dunce's stool, use his hand and just watch.

"Good boy," Ellen whispered.

How did it actually feel? I tried to put myself in Ben's place and imagine it. I hadn't cum inside a woman in so long. Ellen had well and truly cut me off. The feeling must be amazing, I thought sadly. Ellen was such a gorgeous little woman and I vaguely thought that she must have felt snug and so hot and so, so soft. No wonder Ben was just blowing his top. Her gorgeous little body must have touched his big cock in just the right way. Did she bear down on him and use her muscles on his hard shaft, on his bloated knob as he tried to withdraw. What did it feel like driving his cock into her those last few times as his orgasm announced itself? How good did that feel? How did that final wild thrust feel, that thrust that caused the semen to explode from his hard over excited cock?

He shook so hard and he burst out laughing with triumph. He came, shot his load in my wife's body and he was done. Ben fell forward on top of Ellen and she collapsed beneath him onto her belly. It was great sex and the two of them were breathing hard, laughing and looked done, at least for the moment.

"Did you get it all on camera David," Ellen finally asked.

"Yes, I did Ellen."

"Good, now get out David," Ellen said. "You're kid and I are ready for round two and I think you've seen enough tonight."

I looked at my beautiful tormenter, sighed, switched off the camera and left the bedroom.

"See you tomorrow dad," Ben offered with a smile.

I waved in his direction and was out into the corridor, closing the bedroom door behind me.

I had to lay there in my cold single bed, tossing and turning nearly all night, while they did it again and again and again. My wife finally exhausted my son's stamina in the early hours of the morning.

*******

Ellen looked at me out of the corner of her eye. She smiled at me victoriously and arrogantly. My son Ben sank to his knee before Ellen and with a grin held up the engagement ring.

I breathed hard, sat in the background silently. I marvelled at Ellen's strength, her will power. She set her mind on this and she refused to give up, refused to consider any other option. I had such a hard on.

"I have been replaying this moment in my mind over and over," my son said, with a nervous edge to his voice." I didn't think I had the right, but you and dad have been so good about it. I. I. Ellen I love you. I love you so much Ellen. Will you marry me?"

"Of course I'll marry you Ben," Ellen said, inviting him to stand up."I love you as well."

Ben stood up. Ellen pulled and tore at the two rings already on her finger. She dragged them off and tossed them in my direction. Ben slipped his own ring on my wife's finger.

The two of them kissed passionately. Ellen broke the kiss and turned to me, her arms around David.

"Pack your bags David," she said. "It's time for you to go. You'll be hearing from my lawyer soon."

Ellen turned her attention back to my son. Their lips met in another intense kiss. They were in each other's arms as I walked out of the lounge room, down the corridor, and climbed the stairs.

*******

I didn't attend the wedding. I wasn't invited. Ellen did send me a few photos to help keep me warm at night, as she put it in her handwritten note. The photos were beautiful. Ellen was dressed in a long white gown, her dark hair was up and she was all smiles. Ben looked so happy, so young and so in love. Ellen's hand written note read:

David,

Just a few photos to help keep you warm at night.

The wedding was beautiful: the weather was perfect, the ceremony was stunning and the whole day went off without a hitch. Ben and I are so happy together.

Your son and I are still in the Caribbean. We flew here for our honeymoon four weeks ago and don't want to return. I appreciate you paying for our trip. My lawyer really put you through the wringer, didn't he.

Your son and I rarely leave the hotel suite; we rarely leave the bedroom David.

If you could only see what we get up to - we make each other very happy.

Kisses and hugs

Ellen xxx

*******

THE DUNCE

Reliable Mark sat in his reliable sedan and waited. He was stationary, caught at a set of traffic lights, behind a long line of cars. He banged the palms of his hands against the steering wheel. He hit the horn a number of times, but it did no good. He wasn't going anywhere.

Mark was red faced, frustrated and clearly on edge. His thin facial features looked pinched, his skinny body was tense and his voice was overly shrill and nasal.

"C'mon, c'mon, c'mon," Mark muttered fiercely, staring daggers at the traffic lights.

A bored and indifferent looking boy watched Mark from the back window of the car in front. The boy stared blankly, his slack jaw moving relentlessly, as he chewed his gum. Mark glared at the boy and aggressively motioned for him to turn around, but the boy took no notice and continued to look at him.