Francesca Tries New Toys & Machines

Story Info
Francesca tries new machines.
1.2k words
3.49
14k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Winter 2019

"Fuck you," Francesca shouts at her now ex-boyfriend, who kissed a college freshman girl in front of her.

"Francesca?" Her boyfriend whisper to himself as he sees Francesca leaving. "Wait!" He roars out the street, seeking her forgiveness.

Summer 2020

Francesca was still upset about her broken heart with her boyfriend, who been with her for three years. Francesca is a 20-year-old, long red hair that comes down to her waist, with small 32b boobs with a nicely rounded arse. She is still a virgin, and her pussy has never had any contact apart from her fingers.

Francesca hears one of her friends that there are specialists in town for virgins to experience maximum pleasure. Her friend gives her the phone number, calls up, and makes an appointment.

As she calls, a sassy woman answers, and Francesca makes an appointment for that evening at 10.

As time goes, Francesca shaves her virgin cunt, so it is nice and smooth to touch. She also notices that her cunt is getting wet from all the excitement. Francesca did not put any underwear on but slips into a tight tank and a very short skirt that barely covers her ass. When she got into the car, Francesca starts to feel nervous. Francesca begins having second thoughts, but her curiosity and yearning for new sexual pleasure overpower her. She takes her mind off and starts to drive off. When Francesca arrives, Francesca sees a tall long black warehouse with big chrome doors. She rings the intercom and hears the same woman from the phone before, which she lets her in.

Francesca enters the dimly lit hallway with black walls and red leather furniture. She walks to the reception desk and states her name. The receptionist checks the computers and finds her name, she then asks her to take a seat, and a doctor will be out soon.

Five minutes later, a man with a white coat comes out and escorts her into an examination room. Casually, he asks why she was there and what they could help her. Even though Francesca views him as a stranger, she tells him the entire story.

"Okay, we are going to have to break your Hyman first. So, please take your clothes off, take a seat on the gyno chair, and put your legs in the straps," the man said, without anything stammer.

She spread her legs wide as the doctor straps her legs in. Francesca starts to get worried. He then said these are for stopping her from falling off. He then opens her pussy with his fingers to see the Hyman.

The man puts a finger in, and Francesca jumps. He then gets a bottle of lube and opens her pussy with a spectrum and winces in a little discomfort. The man takes it out to the table next to the chair she sat on and lubes her insides up. She asks what he is doing. The man said nothing. Instead, he pulls off his trousers and gets his 8-inch cock out. Her eyes go wide.

Francesca admires the size of his dick but telling him that his cock is too big and it won't fit inside her. He reassures her, putting the tip of his cock at her pussy, and slowly pushes it in. She flinches and moans as his dick reaches the Hyman. She tells him to stop, yet he pulls out and pushes in hard. He pops her and goes balls deep. Her tears roll down her face. The man stays in hers so she can get used to the penetration. He then slowly moves back and forth. When he is about to cum, the man pulls out and cum over her stomach.

The man unties her restraints and takes her into another room, where he lets her compose herself. He then takes her to a dildo that points upward from the floor on a metal rod. It attaches to a machine, which the man cuffs her hands up from the ceiling. He grabs and puts a bar between her legs to her ankles to keep her legs wide open. She starts to get a little scared and nervous, but he reassures her and turns the machine on. The dildo rises and enters her tight pussy on high vibration

When the full length of the dildo reaches inside her, hitting her back to the wall. The fucking machine stops, and a butterfly shape on the base goes on her clit. As it switches back on, she starts moaning and rocking her hips as the vibrations reach high. The dildo moves out and slowly in. Every time the butterfly hits her clit, she jumps and moans like hell. The man turns it up faster, and she starts to scream and have orgasm after orgasm.

After she shakes uncontrollably and tears dripping down the floor, the man turns the machine off and takes her down. He lifts her and moves into the next room, where there are a bed and cuffs on all four posts. The man gets her to lie down and straps her hands and feet in, so Francesca spreads out like a starfish. He then blindfolds her and moves in between her spread legs, inserting his cock into her.

Francesca gasps for air, and the man keeps on humping in and out faster and faster and deeper and deeper. He starts to make her cum. As she cums, the man empties a big load into her virgin cunt. Her orgasm not only continues to build up but also makes her scream in ecstasy. The man pulls out his dick, walking toward the closet. There, he gets another fucking machine that has three suction cups; two that hangs over her tits and one that has a thick dildo inside. He attaches the pumps to her tits and turns it on.

As it starts to suck them up, she starts moaning. The man then puts the one with the dildo near her pussy. Francesca can feel the air being suck and shock that the dildo enters her cunt, stretching wider than before. While the base reaches her pussy, her pussy clamps by the suction, so it traps inside with the dildo. When she thinks it can't get any worse, the dildo starts to vibrate and turn in circles like a drill.

As Francesca keeps cumming on the suction cup, her pussy starts filling up.

When she goes pale, he takes everything off and lets her calm down for a moment. The man moves her into a room with drains on the floor and rinses her pussy out.

The man moves her to the bed again and starts to intensely fuck her. Both his cum and her juices are flooding out the sides of her pussy he takes. He then ties her up and gets an electric shocker. When it comes in contact with her skin, it gives her little shocks. The man works his way from her belly to her right nipple then the left. He then makes his way back from her lower body to her aching pussy. When it touches her sensitive folds, she starts screaming in pleasure.

As she is about to cum, he moves everything and starts to suck and lick her pussy, catching all her sweet juices in his mouth.