All Comments on 'Frankie's Sexual Journey Ch. 02'

by Gator1951

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Old girl just couldn't resist being a cheating whore. I hope he dumps her, but I'm pretty sure he won't. She'll keep on doing her thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Can't fight it

I knew this was cuck stuff so I can't argue with what I read. I think it was written well but for the topic, I can't understand this character. Usually I read about guys that want to be a cuck or guys who are angry to find out their wife cheated. This wife, except for the deception about going to the BBQ and the lunches, is brutally honest. She says she wants it, says they did it, says she will do it again with Jason or someone else at any time.

So why is he thinking things through? Either accept your wife is sleeping around and if you feel like it do that yourself or you leave. It is simple. Love has nothing to do with the situation. It is really about can you deal with sharing and the risk of STD's and pregnancies where you may not be the biological father. You can still love her and leave.

She made the choice for you. You ARE sharing your wife. It is just a matter for how long is she your wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
No More

No reason to read any more of this. Don't bother with anymore chapters.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 3 years ago
How far?

I am no a cuck fan but this is a good cuck story. Keep wondering when and if Michael will lower the boom.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This was telegraphed from part one. Its obvious what is going to happen.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Yeah the old "Its up to me what happens with another man and you have no say" should guarantee he walks away.

As usual the woman is written stupidly, she knows they may not have a future because of what she did, yet maybe plans on more of it.

Women are NOT that fucking stupid....no more than men are.

Impo_64Impo_64over 3 years ago

What I think? 9 chapters to know where this marriage is going? Really? isn't it clear as water that this marriage is doomed? Unless he lowers himself as a man...And that is really bad...so independent of the way this will take, one more chapter would be more than enough...2* for now

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Get this out of LW

There are trolls who come to LW just to flame people for writing, dramatic pause, LW stories! Fuck those guys, they're why your scores are so low; even with the subject matter, your writing is quite good and anyone with any objectivity would be giving you no lower than a 3 (you got a 5 from me). The story also nicely fits into Exhibitionist & Voyeur or even Erotic Couplings. If you care about scores, give those a try.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
She is just about ready to loose everything.

The next tlme she sees her husband he will be her ex and have a georgeous 14 on a scale of 1 to 10 on his arm.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
she tells Jason

about the conversation her and her husband have but doesn't tell her husband about her chats with Jason? Then she's meeting him for lunch a few times a week? She's lying through her teeth. The 'little white lies' add up to 'papers being served' if you are honest with yourslef. She's lying & cheating....1

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Good Start

One the better stories in the Loving Wives section. Please have Michael grind Jason's nuts into the ground with the heel of his boot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Plot development is intriguing so a 5 ....

but in Ch 2 I no longer like the wife and do not see any possible ending I will like. Publish the story or I'm out.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 3 years ago

I am confused by this story, due to work commitments we have a seemingly happily married couple having to live apart for a short while. The wife then decides to get drunk in the absence of hubby at a party and has a sexual encounter with a neighbour. She initially lies to hubby about how far things progressed. She then confesses telling him that everything apart from full on sex took place. Husband gets an erection, turned on in fact.

Later he goes to the time and trouble to fit state of the art surveillance equipment in the wife’s apartment. Wifey then downright lies to hubby telling him she has to work at the weekend instead of going back to him.

She the proceeds to have full on sexual relations with the neighbour, which becomes an all night and next morning encounter.

Hubby meanwhile watches all this via his concealed surveillance cameras, he then supposedly breaks the land speed record to get to his wife in time to see the neighbour leaving. Does he confront him, no of course not.

He knocks on the apartment door and his wife answers dressed in a thin unfastened robe. Is she contrite? No of course not, she treats husband with disdain, no respect whatsoever, shows him clear evidence of her infidelity as a badge of pride. Husband instead of giving a ultimatum of some kind just leaves.

She says she loves her life, her husband and family but doesn’t show it at all. Total lack of consideration for any of them. No remorse or anything.

Husband is an absolute disgrace to the male members of society. Goes to the trouble to install cameras but doesn’t act upon what he sees. The neighbour, Jason, seemingly is doing whatever he wants and wimp boy hubby, does nothing.

Unless the author has some surprise up his sleeve there is no hope for this story going forward. Well written apart from the above.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

Seriously, I hate the story. I hate the fact that the woman is a sleeze and a slut. She can't keep her legs shut and doesn't seem to love her husband. I agree with the person who said her husband needs to come to the BBQ showing off a 14 out of 10 on his arm.

BUT your writing is good. You cross your 't's and dot your 'i's and spell correctly. That is half the battle. You even have a plot. I really hope this thing has a good ending. As Tim Gunn says "Make it work."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Liar and a cheat

Dump the wife move on with a better person

Not a selfish bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

So now he is going home to get the divorce started and get rid of the slut if not then he is nothing but a wimp so grow some balls and toss the cunt

SkubabillSkubabillover 3 years ago

I am really torn by this story so far. I love it and I hate it. He told us it ends well in the very beginning but right now I don't like any of them. Still I give it 4 stars and if I could I would have given it 4 1/2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not no. But HELL NO

Should had told her to stay ther from now on when she did not want to help him with his job. . He should had her served that night with love boy in her bed. Time to cut the whore free and hope she gets lots of STDs with shithead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hope you finish the story.

In reading the comments, I am always amazed at why some readers even bother to read a subject they obviously detest. Go figure. Anyway, a greater part of the cuckold experience for the husband, whether wimp or masculine, is the angst of sharing something that is taboo to share. Plus he is watching a transformation of his wife (falling into the spell of another) without knowing where it is going in the end. You have a lot of options to continue. Keep it up.

As for the detractors, I think many of them have been burned by a woman and cannot help but revisit their agony. Of course then they must punish the author for hurting them again. Hair of the dog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please find an editor

Erotic, and a realistic portrayal of a conflicted husband. He's hurt by her betrayal, but turned-on by her new-found sexuality and independence. I've been there.

But please find an editor to catch the multitude of errors you seem unable to see. An erotic mess!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
He forgot to mention a few things...

He didn't highlight that she had built an emotional relationship with Jason. Spread over weeks as she revealed all their private discussions to the snake.

Why didn't he tell her that since she had decided they now had an open marriage (It might happen again with Jason or perhaps someone else) that he is free to develop his own "bit on the side". Ie Goose and Gander. Why is he telling her she has a free pass, then getting upset she wants to use it? Why not tell her that, if she does make use of the free pass, then it will be divorce time. So not really a free pass, is it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

In real life this marriage doesn’t have a chance. He should’ve said you know what if this what our new long distance marriage is that I’m gonna start fucking this girl that inturned with us that left me her number. She works for another company and made it clear anytime I want her to call. Then get up tell her maybe we will stay together or maybe not . I’m not sure if I like being married to a lying cheat pig.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Another ridiculous

cuck story. The low T, weak, cuck husband character is worn out here. Think of something original next time. Actually, I think the cuck authors write this stuff repetitively because their fetish owns them.

Decal_lastDecal_lastover 3 years ago

too, too, too much to!

Decal_lastDecal_lastover 3 years ago

Enjoying the saga but that just bugs me, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

He totally deserves her disrespect and contempt. Would he tell his children its OK to move in with some other parents, call them Mom and Dad, share their lives as their alternate children? He gave his wife away, and had orgasms watching another man take her to places he never has. What a fucking loser.

Thanks for the effort.

WoodencavWoodencavabout 1 year ago

I just can’t believe the comments below, can’t they understand its fiction, a figment of the Authors imagination, and a great imagination too. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGator1951@Gator1951
White college educated male professional. Tall ex-college Athlete. Like to travel been to all states except Maine. Have lived in 8 different states due to being a construction brat growing up. Husband and parent.