Frat House Party Turns Kink

Story Info
Young couple experiments... but not on purpose.
2.7k words
4.16
14.3k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction and purely fantasy, any similarities to real characters are merely coincidental. Thus is not a real scenario and should not considered as such.

Trigger Warning: This story contains acts of coercion, forced cuckolding, forceful sex, and cheating.

***

Kate, Julie, and Matt walk frat row at the large state school, looking for some place to hang out for the night. Kate and Matt have been together for a year now and are infatuated with each other. They are both kinky and have talked about experimenting with other people, but have yet to take the plunge. Tonight they brought their friend Julie out with them, she's a wild time and knows how to keep the party going. She's tagging along to have fun before finals week. They each had a few shots before heading out into the night to find somewhere fun.

The three of them approach a large Victorian house, a well known frat house to throw ragers. They are met on the stairs by three guys wearing khaki shorts and pastel, they ask everyones ages and if they are looking to come in.

"Are both these gals with you, Stud?" They joke as they debate letting the group in. Kate chimes in, "I'm with him, but my friend here is completely single."

"Not a bad trade, head inside."

They walk in to the multi room party, people are hanging around the kitchen and by the living room. The group finds a spot in the corner to chat for a few minutes while Matt offers to go grab drinks from the kitchen.

Matt walks into the kitchen and helps himself to the bar that's set up. Building 3 drinks in classic solo cups and then turning to head back to the girls.

Matt notices the two girls in the corner, talking with a guy, both laughing and joking with him as he heads back to deliver the solo drinks. Matt passed out the drinks as the new guy introduces himself, "Hey man, I'm Brad, it's my birthday today so please have fun and enjoy. If you need anything let me know. " Brad leans closer over to the girls and whispers something Matt can't hear, making them both laugh and blush as he cheers the group and walks away. Not sure what to think about it, Matt brushes it off and goes back to chatting with the girls.

The group downs a few drinks and starts to get a nice buzz going when Kate suddenly suggests, "We should go dance, I love this song!"

Kate grabs both Matt and Julie's hand, dragging them towards the living room, now with a group of a dozen people or so all dancing. Matt wraps his arms around Kate as she grind into him, jamming along to the music as they lose themselves to the music.

Kate pushes her ass into Matt as he closes his eyes; dancing and loving the buzz combined with the dancing against his girl. She turns around to hug him and Matt reaches in for a kiss, looking over towards Julie who has found a dance partner. She's got her ass backed up into him and is grinding on him hard. Feeling his arms wrap around her as she feels his hips pushing against hers. Kate and Matt smile and laugh as Julie gets lost in the dancing. Soon she's got her knees spread and ass pushed back, basically fucking this guy with clothes on as she suddenly snaps out of it.

She pulls away from him and asks Kate to go to the restroom with her as she grabs her hand, pulling her off the dance floor. Matt heads to refill his drink as the girls head to the restroom.

Julie laughs and says, "god I haven't fucked in so long i was getting way too turned on grinding, I needed to stop." Kate laughs and punches her in the arm as they pile into the bathroom together. Kate sits down on the toilet to pee while Julie takes a deep breath to cool herself off. Checking herself in the mirror.

In the reflection in the mirror Julie notices a small wooden door by the toilet. "What the fuck?" she exclaims as she begins to pry open the door which is about 3x3 inches. The door swings open and there's a round hole cut with a cloth covering the hole.

Written on the cloth states, "knock twice if you dare"

Julie looks at Kate and shrugs, knocking twice before Kate can object.

Suddenly the cloth is pulled to the side and a half hard penis slides into the hole, poking out towards the girls in the bathroom. It's decent sized, especially for being half hard. Kate exclaims, "this is too weird" but Julie assures her "it's fine, it's only a dick, besides that guy on the dance floor got me worked up..." her voice trails off as she lifts the cock to inspect it. Slowly stroking it as it continues to grow, fully erect to a nice thick 9 inch cock.

Kate questions, "you can't be serious right now?" And Julie just shrugs, leaning in and taking the cock into her mouth. She can barely fit it now as it's fully hard. She slides it into her mouth, teasing it with her tongue as she strokes the shaft with her hand, moaning as it slides deeper and deeper into her throat.

Julie pulls off the cock gasping for air as she continues to stroke it. Asking Kate if she wants to try. Kate responds, "you know I can't..."

She replies, "look how fucking big it is" as Julie grabs Kate's hand, placing it on the cock, "at least feel how impressive this thing is?"

Kate goes beat red as she slowly starts to stroke the cock, watching it intensely as she feels the huge member between her fingers. While she's mesmerized by the size she's caught staring at it by Julie, "well don't just tease the guy..."

Kate rolls her eyes and hits Bridgette, opening her mouth and feeling his cock fill her mouth. She slides it deeper and deeper, finally gagging on it as she pulls off. Knowing Matt's just in the other room but her curiosity got the best of her...

"Fucking huge right?" Julie asks as Kate nods as she licks the tip, wondering what Matt would say if he knew she was sucking off a strangers cock in the bathroom.

Kate pulls off the cock and says "it's all yours" as Julie dives onto the cock. Feverishly sucking and stroking him. She's on her knees with her knees spread, her other hand inside her pants pleasing herself while she takes the massive cock into her throat.

She sucks the cock hard, finally feeling him start to cum as she takes it deep into her throat, allowing him to cum down her throat as she moans and fingers herself. Finally she slides it out and collapses onto the floor.

"Holy fuck, that was amazing" as she gets up to clean herself off. Kate watches in shock as her best friend just took the massive cock down her throat.

"I need to be fucked so bad now" Julie exclaims as she cleans the cum off her face as gets ready to head out the door.

They swing open the door to be met by one of the frat brothers, he explains, "Our friend really enjoyed that, we'd like to invite you to our room to give thanks"

Kate responds, "hard no, this is getting way too weird" but Julie grabs her arm hard and says, "I'm fucking one way or another tonight, may as well make it easy, I'm in" the brother points down the hall. Julie tries to pull Kate with her as she heads that way but Kate isn't budging. Julie releases her grip and walks past the brother, heading down the hall.

"Wait what, I can't leave you!?" Kate exclaims as she runs after her, they both enter the room at the end of the hall.

In the room they are met with a bed that has lingerie all over it, placed at the end of the bed are collars. The brother walks in behind and starts to explain, "This isn't your usual hookup, we promise you'll have the best sexual experience of your life you just need to follow these three rules:

1: You must wear lingerie to enter the room

2. Your belongings will stay here in the drawers and you'll be returned before you leave

3. You are to wear these collars, these show that you are giving up control until you decide to leave"

Kate starts to plead, "please Julie can we leave? I don't like this" but it's too late, Julie pulls her shirt and bra off and is grabbing a lacy see through bra from the bed along with thigh highs and a see thru lace thong.

"You have no idea how much this turns me on, I'm doing this" Julie flatly states.

"Well I can't leave you" as Kate hesitantly begins to remove her clothing and put on similar lingerie to Julie's. Wondering the entire time how Matt will respond. They've talked about having experiences with other people but she's not sure if Matt will approve.

They get dressed up in lingerie as they place the collars over their necks. The brother grabs two leashes from the wall and hooks them onto the collars. "We need to pass through the party to go upstairs, be confident, you look great"

"Wait no I can't my boyf-" Kate is cut off as her neck is yanked, stoping her mid sentence. The door swings open and she is walking through the party before she can react.

Matt looks up from his drink and sees two girls walking through the party on leashes and in lingerie, first confused, but as he stares at them his heart races, it's Kate and Julie.

Matt stands up and storms over to the girls, looking them up and down as he exclaims, "what the fuck is going on!?"

Kate shakes her head and explains, "I'll explain later, just trust me."

Filled with rage, Matt follows the girls, yelling out to Kate as they are lead up the stairs to the second floor.

The girls feel the entire party staring at them. Feeling exposed and vulnerable as they walk nearly nude through the party, Matt in toe. He looks steaming mad and ready to fight anyone who looks at him the wrong way.

The girls are lead through a door upstairs and the two girls are greeted by three guys, already nude and with cocks as big if not larger than the one they sucked in the bathroom. They are lead over to a bed in against the far wall as Matt attempts to follow but he's stopped by the frat bouncer, a guy that could probably take him out with his pinky.

Matt yells to Kate and tries to sneak by the bouncer but he warns Matt that if he doesn't cool off and sit on the couch he'll have to leave. If he stays cool, he can watch and maybe even help.

Matt is fucking pissed but sits down on the couch so he doesn't get removed.

Matt watches as the three guys take the leashes and lead the girls onto the bed. Perching both of them on their hands and knees on the edge as they open their mouths. Two guys in front each insert their cocks into Kate and Julie's mouth as they begin to suck them.

The third guy walks behind the girls and pulls their panties to the side. Matt watches as he inserts two fingers into them, beginning to finger fuck them as they pleasure the two in front. Matt watches as the two in front pull on the girls' collars, forcing their cocks deeper into the girls' throats. He watches their faces as they change from anxiousness to pure pleasure.

Finally realizing that the girls are actually enjoying it, Matt begins to relax. He sees that Kate is absolutely loving being used as a toy. Her moans and body language begging for more as cock is shoved down her throat, she pushes back on the fingers in her pussy, filling her. Matt begins to enjoy watching his girl get used how she always wanted.

The guy behind the girls takes turns licking both of their assholes. Switching between the two girls as they moan and gag on the cock thrust into their throats. The guy behind looks over to Matt and asks, "Buddy, what do you think so far? This is your girl right?"

Matt blushes and measly responds, "Yeah that's her, and I'm really enjoying you guys use her. She's always wanted to be used like this." Kate moans in agreement as she hears Matt's comment.

"Want to help me out?" the brother asks as he beckons Matt over to him. Matt shyly gets up and leans over onto the bed, getting behind the two girls. "Will you spank her for me?"

Matt nods as his open palm strikes Kate's ass. Kate moans in pleasure as she's struck, feeling the stinging pleasure. "Again." the brother orders as Matt's hand strikes Kate once more. Her sexual yelp and moan gets louder as her pacing of being throat fucked increases.

The brother gets behind Kate, his large cock lining up with her pussy, he comments, "Will you do the honors?"

Matt looks at the brother, confused. The brother responds, "Put my cock in her, give her away." Matt's face goes red as he reaches out, grabbing the cock. He watches closely as he slides the cock towards Kate's soaking pussy.

Kate moans heavily as she feels the huge cock entering her. Knowing that Matt is directing the cock into her, filling her how she so desperately needs. She screams as the brother grabs her hips, thrusting gently into her. The huge cock feels like it could split her in two, filling her pussy. He starts to thrust into her, Kate moans as she feels the massive cock sliding into her each time. She feels so filled but at the same time wants more and more. She feels the waves of an orgasm building, with her moans getting louder as she begins to climax. Her pussy clamping down on the brother's cock as she quivers. Matt watches as his girl shakes, stunned as he watches her cum on another man's cock.

The guy in front of Julie moves behind her flipping her over onto her back, she moans as he enters her. Screaming as his massive cock fills her soaking pussy. He grabs her collar roughly, taking control as he fucks her. Thrusting hard into her as she feels their hips making contact hard, his balls slapping against her ass with each thrust. She reaches down and rubs her clit. Cumming hard as he slams into her, begging for more. She cums for what feels like an hour, over and over her body trembles.

The girls pass out and collapse onto the bed. Falling into a coma as their orgasms start to subside. After what seems like a century, the girls feel a nudge on their collars. Forcing them off the bed. They get to the ground and are told to get on their knees.

They do as they are told as the three brother stand over them, taking turns fucking their throats and stroking themselves. Matt joins them and pulls out his cock, stroking with the 3 other men. They start to cum, one after the other as they aim their loads at the girl's faces. They cum hard, rope after rope pulsing from their cocks as the girls wait with their tongues open for cum. Julie grabs one of them and feels his cock throb in her mouth, depositing his cum down her throat while the other two switch between cumming on Kate and Julie. Matt, from the sight of his girlfriend getting covered in cum, starts to tremble and cum himself, covering Kate with one final load, adding to the mess.

Finally the guys finish and walk out of the room, leaving Matt alone with the girls as he stares dumbfounded. Seeing his girl defiled with cum. Covered from head to toe. Kate and Julie smile, happy to be covered and pleased by the three guys.

Kate begins to apologize to Matt and he walks over, shushing her. He grabs her chin and moves in to kiss her, cum covering her mouth but he doesn't care. He's happy his girl is happy.