Frat Party Glory Hole Mistake Pt. 02

Story Info
Jake the Snake visits the frat house glory hole.
1.9k words
4.45
44.8k
46

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 09/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Funscore
Funscore
90 Followers

Jake: "So I hear we've got a real slut down here. You ready for Jake the Snake?"

Damn it. Jake is one of the biggest assholes in the frat...

He had a bad reputation, and some girls wouldn't come to our parties just because of him. Some girls said he would get them really drunk then trick them into going up to his room. He would fuck them and then kick them out in front of everyone. Last year two different girls said he had fucked them, and they both ended up pregnant. They said he must have snuck the condom off and shot inside them. He denied being the father and told everyone in school they were just two whores. They ended up leaving school to take care of the situation.

Jake: "Kyle, get in here. Do you have your phone? I need the flashlight."

Kyle: "Don't scare her off. The rule is no peeking."

Jake: "Haha, who cares? This slut knows what she came for. Even if she's going to regret it in the morning. Hey slut! You in there? Don't make me come in there."

I could see he or Kyle stuck their dick through the hole. It was still kind of soft. I couldn't do this again. It had to stop. I'd never done anything with another dude. I didn't want this to be the third dick I touched tonight. But I had to.

Jake: "Come on bitch. Start jerking it. Or do you want everyone to know you're a whore?"

I reached up and grabbed Jake's dick. I started rubbing it and it started getting harder. It was actually pretty big as he got hard.

Jake: "OK, she's doing it. Spit on it, slut! Get it wet."

I spit on my hand and toward his cock. This felt wrong. I'm not gay. But I kept jerking, trying to get him fully hard.

Kyle: "How is it? Can you tell who it is? Might be one of the drunk sluts we've had over before."

Jake: "I don't recognize the grip, ha. But it's not fully working. Just get me hard you dumb bitch! The spit felt good. Why don't you lick the bottom of the head. That'll get me hard like that. Then you can jerk me off. I gotta get back to the party."

I didn't know what to do. I had been jerking him for 10 minutes. I figured I could just lick the underside of the tip, so I didn't have to lick the hole or anything and get any pre-cum. Jake was pretty hard already, maybe this would make him finish faster.

I opened my mouth and stuck my tongue way out. I wanted to be as far from his dick as I could. And I aimed his dick toward my face.

Jake: "OK, I think she's gonna do it. The bitch just needed a little convincing. Lick it for me. That's all I need."

I moved in to lick the underside and just get it over with. Right when I made contact Jake grabbed the sides of my head through the hole in the sheet. Luckily, I had put that towel over my head, so he couldn't feel my short hair. But he just pushed forward and his cock that I was supposed to just lick was forced right in my mouth. He's strong and I couldn't break free. Jake started pushing in and out of my mouth. I was being forced to suck this assholes dick.

Jake: "MMMM There you go slut. She's blowing me now. MMM. You wanted frat cock, well now you're sucking on the snake."

I tried to fight him off, but I couldn't. Jake had his hands on the sides of my head and just kept pushing in and out, in and out. I started smacking his thighs, but he kept fucking my face.

Jake: "Stop fighting it, bitch. You came down to the basement and now you're getting what you wanted. This fucking slut is putting up a fight."

Kyle: "Ha ha, give it to her Jake! We've got ourselves a cock sucking slut down here. She thought she was gonna get by with a couple handies. Now you're sucking on some hard SigEp dick. How's she doing. Is the slut loving it?"

Jake: "Ha, I don't think she likes it that much, but who cares. She doesn't have much choice and she can't tell any of her sisters she was down here. Isn't that right, slut? They'd kick her out right away. Now let's make it a bit more fun. You can see why my brothers call me the Snake"

Oh no. I was already sore with Jake basically using my mouth as a fleshlight. He had been holding my head tight and pumping in and out, never pulling all the way out so I couldn't turn away and get his dick out of my mouth. My mind was going crazy. I had a fucking dick in my mouth, and it was that asshole, Jake. He gave himself the nickname the Snake. He claimed that he could get girls to deep throat him. If some drunk girl went to his room, when they came out the girls all looked pissed. He would walk them to the door of the frat and tell anyone that was in the room that he "gave her the snake", and "that throats not a virgin anymore". All the guys would chant "Jake the Snake" and ask the girls if they like being a deepthroat whore now. And when could they get a turn.

Jake grabbed my head extra tight. I tried to shake my head and push him away. And say a muffle "no" with his hard dick in my mouth.

Kyle: "Give it to her Jake. Give her the snake. Make this slut regret she ever came down here"

Jake: "All right. Here it comes"

He pushed his dick to my throat. I think he was probably 7 inches or so only about four or five fit in my mouth. He just held it at the back of my throat for about a minute as he kind of laughed. he kept pressing on the back of my throat harder and harder, and I started choking and gagging. I could barely breathe. I finally gagged really hard and choked. Really hard. And that's when he pushed even harder, and the head of his Dick went into my throat.

Jake: That's it! I'm in. How do you like that, bitch? I'm not done, I've still got more to go. I'm not stopping until my balls are on your chin and your nose is buried in my pubes"

Kyle was laughing and cheering Jake on. Then Jake kept pushing his cock in my throat. I couldn't breathe at all, then I felt his balls and bushy pubes. He didn't waste any time. He started fucking my throat fast as I choked and gagged. Tried to push him away but he kept pounding my throat. He finally pulled out and got some air and coughed.

Jake: "She did good. I forced the snake all the way in. Kyle, you want some?"

Kyle: "Hell yeah. I Take whatever. I can get.

He undid his pants and stuck his dick through the hole. It was already hard as a rock. I reached up and started jerking him. His dick wasn't as big as Jake, but pretty fat. I was going pretty fast hopefully I could get him to cum quickly and get out of this situation. Kyle reached in and pushed my hand off his dick

Kyle: "Fuck that. We know you suck dick, bitch. Don't worry, I'm not like the Snake. Just open your mouth and I'll do all the work. And I know the rules. I'll warn you before I cum"

I couldn't believe this, but I grabbed the base of his dick and opened my mouth and put the head on my tongue with my mouth open wide and he grabbed the sides of my head. Gentler than Jake. And slowly started pumping in and out of my mouth to the back of my throat, but never all the way and making me gag. And I just opened my mouth and didn't have to do anything.

Kyle: "Well you're not really sucking it, but I guess a warm mouth is a warm mouth. I can make this work."

He picked up speed. I could feel him swelling and getting harder in my mouth. Then he yelled out that he was getting close. And he was about to come. He let go of my head and I pulled back and pulled his dick out of my mouth but kept jerking his wet cock.

Kyle: "Oh, yes. Here it comes. Here it comes. Oh. Jerk that cum out of me, slut!"

He started shooting over my shoulder. He shot a lot. He pulled his dick back and I could hear him zip up. And then Jake's dick came popping through the hole. Still fully hard. Oh god, I couldn't take his cock in my throat again. Plus, once he gets started, he basically rapes your throat. He's to strong to break free.

Jake: "You ready for round two, Bitch? Or did I scare you last time? You want the snake again?

I gave a high pitch whispered "no".

Kyle: "It sounded like you almost choked her out last time."

Jake: "OK, I'll go easy this time. Nothing in your throat. But you gotta do some of the work. Not just an open mouth. You gotta work that tongue and really blow me. Now start sucking, Cunt."

It sounded better than having my throat raped. But before I just opened my mouth. I wasn't actually sucking a dick. But I knew if I didn't, he'd come back here and see it was me and tell everyone at the party. So, I grabbed his dick and put it in my mouth. He didn't grab my head, so I started sucking him. I just tried to do what girls had done to me.

Jake: "That's it. MMM She's sucking me like a champ. That's it you little slut. You know you want this. You're just a dirty little slut, on your knees on the cum stained mattress. How does it feel being in the basement of our frat house, jerking of the guys from the frat. And now you're sucking the cock that fucking opened up your throat? She knows she's just a dumb slut, only good for sucking cock. She's gonna work the cum out of me. But don't worry, bitch, I'll warn you before I nut."

All his talking was just making it worse. I can't believe I'm sucking Jake's dick. And he was loving it. I tried to speed up and get it over with. I could tell from his breathing he was liking it. He had to be close soon, then I could jerk him off and hopefully get out of here. He started moaning so I pulled off him and started jerking.

Jake: "Damn it Bitch, I'm not there yet. Keep sucking!"

So, I went back down on him. I kept going as he moaned more. Then he all of a sudden grabbed my head and started pumping in and out. Then I felt him shooting right in my mouth. It filled my mouth with hot cum while Jake was laughing.

Jake: "Surprise Bitch! Now you're a cumslut! Did you really think I would pull out? You really are a dumb slut. Swallow it all. Now you'll always have some of Jake the Snake in you!"

Kyle: "Did you really just nut in her mouth?? Ha ha.

I had no choice but to swallow it. He pulled his dick out. And I'm sitting there in shock. It was bad enough I sucked Jake's dick, but that asshole just nutted in my mouth.

Funscore
Funscore
90 Followers