Frat Party Glory Hole Mistake Pt. 03

Story Info
After a drink the frat bros keep coming.
2.6k words
4.48
43.3k
50

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 09/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Funscore
Funscore
90 Followers

I couldn't believe I had got myself into this mess. I had sucked that idiot Kyle and then got tricked into sucking Jake's dick and then he fucking shot his cum in my mouth. I could still taste it on my tongue as the two drunk assholes were laughing on the other side of the glory hole curtain.

Jake: "Just let me know when you want another drink of my cum! Ha, you can come suck it outta the Snake anytime you want. Don't start crying about it now. You know you wanted it. It's not gonna be the last time you drink SigEp cum."

Kyle: "I can't believe you did it."

I could hear them high fiving as they stumbled up the stairs. I knew I had to get out of there fast, but I was in shock. I had just been face fucked and forced to swallow Jake's nasty cum. I tried to spit out any cum left in my mouth, but the taste wouldn't go away. Then I heard a voice as someone was walking down the stairs.

Brian: "You OK in there? Kyle told me that Jake gave you a little surprise in the mouth that's against the rules. He shouldn't have done that. I'm the President of SigEp and I'll be having a talk with him. And I wanted to come down and say sorry and hope you'll stay. And I brought you a drink to wash anything down. And just to let you know, it won't happen again."

No shit it won't. I took the drink to get the taste out of my mouth and whispered "thanks". At least the rum punch made me stop tasting Jake's cum. And after this fucked up night, I needed a drink. I finished it pretty quick and was waiting for Brian to leave, but then I could see him pop his semi through the hole.

Brian: "Still up for some fun?"

I had never seen it before, but everyone had said Brian had a big dick. It was definitely thick. Bigger than Jake for sure.

"No" I whispered. I'd had enough of this. I let that stupid girl go and had already been used by some of the brothers. If they found out, I'd be kicked out of the house for sure. It wouldn't even matter that I'm not gay.

Brian: "Come on, I brought you down a drink. Just touch it for me."

He reached in the opening, trying to find my head, but I pulled away. I reached up and grabbed his dick, just to touch it and he would at least be able to go upstairs and tell everyone he got something. It was big and thick. I could feel the veins on it. He moaned right away. I jerked him for a minute or two, then let go and whispered, "That's it". He clearly wasn't happy, but he put his dick in his pants and stomped upstairs. At least I didn't have to suck another dick. I don't know if I could even fit his in my mouth.

I tried to clean up as much as I could. Make sure there wasn't any cum on me, then I started past the curtain when the basement door opened. I could hear music, the party must be full on upstairs, and a few guys started down. I jumped back behind the curtain. I'd get rid of them, like Brian, and follow them out.

Kyle: "She was sucking dick before. She might be up for a couple more. You still in there, bitch? I brought down a couple more SigEp dicks for you! Just stick your dick in, she'll do it. Jake fucking snaked her throat already."

A cock popped through the hole. I didn't even know who this was. No way. Had to get rid of them. Then a light flashed on. I covered the hole with one of the towels.

Kyle: "Feeling shy? Ready to make your facebook live debut? You better suck some dick, or this is going out on campus and we're coming in there."

The light went out and the dick came back through. Harder now. I panicked. I couldn't be broadcast as being in the frat house glory hole. I grabbed the cock and started jerking it. I still didn't know who it was. The dick was leaking pre-cum like crazy. And he started moaning loud. It sounded like Kyle's roommate, Sam. Nice enough guy, but kind of a dummy.

Kyle: "Suck him, you stupid cunt!"

Kyle reached in to grab my head but instead just slapped my face. They all must be drunk at this point. I opened my mouth and started sucking the head of his dick. It was all wet and already tasted like cum. I gagged right away but kept going. Sam grabbed my head and kept me going at a fast pace. He took a break for a second and I caught my breath, but then his dick was right back in my mouth. Fucking even harder. I thought he was about to cum, so I pulled off. I had a few seconds break, then his dick was right back in. I don't know if I was drunk or what, but I started feeling dizzy. How Sam could last this long, I don't know.

I heard some other voices.

Brian: "How's the dumb bitch doing?"

Kyle: "She's on number 6 right now. I don't think she knows one from the other. How much did you put in that drink?"

Brian: "Enough to turn her into the frat house whore she really is. She can't even tell when they're cumming? That's hilarious. Bitch wouldn't suck me off and now she's a cum dump for the frat! I'll get my turn later. Who else is coming?"

Kyle: "Joey wants to bring the pledges down."

Brian: "Go for it. Stupid whore deserves it"

My mind was spinning. Had I really been sucking off the frat and not even knowing they were swapping out. Did they cum in my mouth? I licked around and my mouth felt full of cum. Oh God, what the fuck? Brian must have spiked my drink. Whose dicks had I sucked?

Joey: "All right scum, come meet the whore!"

Joey was leading the 6 pledges downstairs. He was obviously wasted and thinks he's the king of the hill. He's in charge of pledges since he's the biggest jerk. I'd met a few of them over the last couple of weeks and Cody was my little pledge brother. At least, I know the pledges never get to hook up in the house before they're actual brothers, so I was fine with this group. Joey was bumping into the walls drunk and it was pitch black.

Joey: "This is the legendary basement glory hole. We don't get too many sluts down here, but this one has been sucking dicks tonight. Brian gave her a special drink earlier and then she couldn't get enough cock. If you become brothers, you might get some one day. All right, now get back upstairs. Dumbass, bring me down a drink. And maybe one more for the slut. I'm going to stay down here."

I could hear the pledges try and find their way up in the dark. But Joey stayed. I was still feeling totally fucked up, but there was no way I was doing anything with Joey. I heard him fumbling with his pants and he almost fell as he put his dick through the hole. I pushed it away. And it was already half hard.

"No more" I said in my high pitch voice.

Joey: "Fuck that, bitch. I know you've been down here sucking dick. Jake said you sucked the cum right out of him. I thought you sorority sluts didn't like getting cum in your mouth, but you've swallowed a couple of the brothers tonight. Come on, slut. Suck me off."

There was no way I would do this. Joey was the biggest douche. He had almost got kicked out of the frat for getting wasted and trying to start fights. Then he had hooked up with one of the other brother's girlfriends, which is a total dick move. "no" I said and pushed his dick away again.

Joey: "Alright. Then let me give you a little. Let me get a taste of the pussy and ass. I'm told I'm good with my tongue. Don't make me come back there."

He knelt down and put his face to the hole. I didn't know what to do. I was tempted to pull my dick out and shove it in his face. He'd fucking freak out. But that would get me caught. I either had to try and jerk him off or something. But the idea of it just made me sick. I was still high from that spiked drink, so I figured I'd try and give him what he deserved. I pulled the back of my jeans and underwear down and cupped my balls and dick tight. I'm totally hairless on my ass, plus Joey is so drunk he might not even notice if I did have any. I put my ass right to his face and the dummy started licking it. This jerk was actually licking my ass. He would die if he knew it was another dude. He kept licking all around, flicking his tongue right on my hole. I would never look at him the same. Then he pulled back a little.

Joey: "Mmmm nice ass. Now let me get a taste of that cunt."

He started to move down toward my hand covering my balls. I pulled away and down, but hit my head on the wall. Bent over, there was literally no room back in here.

Joey: "Ah, OK. You don't want to get your pussy licked. Fine, I'll keep working that ass."

He kept going. Licking all around my asshole. Then put his tongue right to the hole and I could feel him push his tongue actually in my ass. My girlfriend had done it a few times before, but Joey was going deep and kept moving his tongue around. It actually felt kinda good. Especially knowing that this drunk idiot thought he was licking some blacked-out college girl when he really had his tongue in another dude's ass. He didn't know the difference. I let out a little moan to keep him going.

Joey: "That's it. I knew you were a little slut. You sure you don't want to suck some dick now?"

"No" I whispered.

Joey: "Dumb bitch. I gotta get off tonight. You could at least jerk me off."

I felt him reach up and he tried to push one of his fingers in my ass. He was drunk and it was pitch black so he couldn't find it at first and I tried to pull away as much as I could.

Joey: "Fucking cocktease. I don't want to have to jerk it"

He went back to licking my ass and I could hear him fumbling with his pants. He can jerk himself while he has his tongue in my ass.

He kept going for 5 minutes or so then He jumped up and before I could move, I felt him step forward pushing me off balance as he grabbed my hips and forced the tip of his cock into my ass. I let out a scream and let go of my balls to try and pull his dick out of me. But he was holding me tight and there was no room to get away. I felt that he had a condom on. There had to be a couple inches in me and there was still 5 inches not in me. I kept squirming but he just held his dick in me. My ass was on fire.

Joey: "There you go, slut. Since you won't let me at your pussy, I'll just use your ass as your cunt. You're tight as fuck. This has got to be some virgin ass. Well, not anymore. Don't worry, I have a condom on. I know how you sorority bitches don't like cum. See, I'm a gentleman."

A gentleman? He was forcing his cock in my ass. He started to push in farther and I could feel his cock splitting me open. He pushed until I could feel he was all the way in me.

Joey: "It's all the way in. You've got 8 inches of cock in your ass. None of my exes would ever let me put it in their ass. But you're taking it all. You're going to be a good little anal whore."

Then he pulled almost all the way out then slammed back in. He picked up speed and started fucking me. This drunk jerk was buttfucking me like some slut. I couldn't believe it. I fought and kept saying "no" and begged him to stop, but he held me tight and kept pounding my ass.

Joey: "I'm not stopping now. I'm going to stretch your ass out. I bet you wish you just sucked me off now, dumb cunt."

He kept going for a couple minutes until I heard a voice.

Brian: "Hey, I brought you down a beer and a special drink for the slut. How's it going? Is she sucking your dick?"

Joey: "Fuck that. I've got my dick in her ass. Fucking slut wouldn't suck my dick."

Brian: "Wow, she let you do anal?"

Joey: "She's not really letting me, I'm just doing it. She was bent over so I just stuck it in. Now she's liking it. Isn't that right whore?"

I couldn't even think. My head was spinning from the first drink. Joey's cock was roughly deep fucking me. He started pulling all the way out and then popping it all back in. Pulling me back on his dick. One time. He pulled out and he let go of one hip. I tried to squat down. I couldn't take this. But he grabbed my hips again and pulled me back up.

Joey: "Where do you think you're going? I want some more of that ass."

He slides back in me. Then he started fucking me faster. I used one hand to keep my balance and the other was cupping my dick and balls. I couldn't let the guys realize I was a guy. I was just having to take it.

Brian: "Yeah dude, fuck that slut."

Joey: "That's better. How does that feel? You like that cock? Does it feel any different?"

Brian: "I don't think she realizes. Dumb bitch deserves it."

I didn't know what they were talking about. I reached back and felt Joey's dick and could tell right away that he was hard as a rock and the fucker had snuck the condom off. He was in me bare.

Joey: "She's figured it out! You're getting raw dogged you little cum slut. I bet you didn't think you'd have an ass full of cum tonight."

He was railing my ass hard. I couldn't do anything to stop him. He started to really pick up speed.

I kept saying "Don't cum in me. Please don't cum in me" in as high pitch as I could.

Joey: "Yes. Your ass is so tight. That's it. I'm going to cum in your ass bitch."

I could feel his cum shooting warm in my ass. He held it all the way in, filling me up.

Joey: "There you go. You're a cum dumpster now."

He pulled out and slapped my ass. I sat down in shock with cum dripping out of me like some cheap whore. I couldn't believe Joey had just force fucked my ass and shot his cum in me.

Funscore
Funscore
90 Followers