Frat Party Glory Hole Mistake Pt. 04

Story Info
Brian get's his turn down in the basement.
1.6k words
4.63
26k
36

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/29/2024
Created 09/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Funscore
Funscore
85 Followers

Joey: "There you go. You're a cum dumpster now."

He pulled out and slapped my ass. I sat down in shock with cum dripping out of me like some cheap whore. I couldn't believe Joey had just force fucked my ass and shot his cum in me.

Brian: "That was awesome dude. Did you just cum in her ass?"

Joey: "Yep. I think this dumb slut must have been an ass virgin. She's tight as fuck. It felt better once I got that condom off. She sure fought it though. I gave her a night she'll never forget. Isn't that right bitch? I opened your ass like never before!"

Brian: "I wish I could have seen her face when she realized she was getting raw dogged. I heard her being turned into a real whore tonight. Haha. You like being the SigEp slut, don't ya?"

Joey: "I gotta get upstairs. I'm fucked up. Haha."

He stumbled away and I could hear Brian helping him get started upstairs. I was still shocked. My ass on fire and I could feel Joey's warm cum still dripping out. He fucked me in the ass and then made a joke of me by fucking me raw. Who know's how many sorority girls he'd done this to. Joey went out the upstairs door and music was still blasting from the party.

Brian: "Alright bitch, it's just you and me again. I'm getting tired of waiting. I know you fucking took Joey's dick in your ass. You know you're just a dumb whore. Now suck this dick. I've been hard for too long. I know you love it."

He stuck his dick through the hole in the sheet. I still couldn't really see, but I knew it was right there. I didn't know what to do, so I just said "no" and sat there. How had I let this happen? I heard him fumbling as he pulled his dick back out and stuck his hand in with something in it. It was a red party cup.

Brian: "Here. This'll loosen you up a bit. I made it just for you."

I knew he must have put something in it, but I figured I was sort of stuck. If I didn't end up sucking Brian's dick, he'd definitely pull back the sheet and tell everyone I was the basement slut. Maybe I could get through this and be done with it. I chugged as much of it as I could and saw Brian had immediately put his cock back through the hole. I reached up and grabbed it. It was longer and thicker than any of the dicks I had sucked. I don't know if I can get my mought around it. I cupped his balls and opened wide. I got a couple inches in when he grabbed the back of my head and kept pushing in as I gagged and choked.

Brian: "Don't start with the choking. You're sucking this dick no matter what. You might as well get used to it. That's it, slut. Take that big dick."

I chocked and gagged as Brain pumped in and out of my mouth. He kept going at the same speed and depth for almost 10 minutes. I was actually starting to get used to it and gagged less. Maybe that drink was kicking in. He pulled all the way out and started slapping his hard, wet dick on my face and lips.

Brian: "Yes! See you got the hang of taking big dick now. You like that, don't you? You like being used like a dirty basement slut?"

I whispered "no" and tried to wipe his pre-cum off my face.

Brian: "Tell me you wan't it. Do you want me to use you like a some sorority slut?"

I knew he wanted me to say it, so I tried, in my highest pitch. "Yes. I wan't to be your slut. I wan't to suck your cock" This made him get really hard right away. He pushed his dick back in my mouth. Fucking my face harder than before.

Brian: "That's it. Suck it, whore. Make me feel how much you love sucking this SigEp cock."

I started sucking on him. Using my tongue. Maybe this would get him off faster. He was really fucking my face hard now. I guess I'd just let him cum in my mouth. Then I could sneak upstairs after he left. He started grunting and fucking my face deep. Sometimes sliding the tip of his dick in my throat, but I kep't sucking as if I loved every minute of it. He was about to cum, I knew it. Then he pulled out all of a sudden. He must want to cum on my face.

Brian: "Wo, slow down. You really do love cock. But since you made me wait, I want to try out that sweet ass. Joey can't be the only one to get to fuck you tonight. I won't even stick it all the way in. And I'm about to cum anyway. Just let me finish up in there. Come on, slut. You knew what you were in for coming here."

I can't believe I was considering it. If I just could get him off, I'd be done. I'm already feeling pretty good from the drinks. Maybe it wouldn't be that bad. I just stood up and bent over with my ass toward the hole. I could feel Brian fumbling around tryiong to find my asshole. He stuck his finger in and it still stung.

Brian: "Nice. You really are tight. If you really lost your anal virginity in this dirty basement corner, you really are a whore. OK, here goes."

Brian pushed the head of his dick in me and it made me jump forward. He felt so much thicker than Joey. I didn't think it would fit, but Brian grabbed my hips and slowely forced it in. But he didn't rest and let me get used to it. He kept sliding in. He said he'd only put in some of it, but this fucker just kept going and drilled his entire cock up my ass as I squirmed and tried to get away.

Brian: "Just take it. Were you really dumb enough to believe I would only put in half? I'm going to turn this ass into another cunt for you. You love that, don't you? Squeeze down and clamp on my cock."

He started fucking me deep. Not like you'd fuck a girl after a date. I was being used as a hole. Just to get him off. He was pounding me no mercy. That was when I could feel in my hand that was hiding my dick and balls, that I was getting hard. He must be hitting that spot below my dick that one of my girlfriends had told me about. She tried to talk me into letting her stick her finger in while she blew me. Sh said it would make me super hard. But I never tried it. Now, this jerk Brian was getting my hard by force fucking my ass deep. That's when I realized Brian hadn't even pretended to put a condom on. He was just fucking me raw. I grabbed my cock to try. And hide it better. It kind of distracted from the pain in my asshole if I sort of squeezed and jerked myself.

Brian: "That's it whore. Take my thick dick. You're just a cum dump whore now. You know you like it. I can feel your ass clenching my cock. What a dirty slut you are. I wish you were down here every week. Take that dick."

I kept jerking and he seemed to fuck me harder and harder. He must be close to finishing now. Then I started feeling more tingles in my dick. Fuck! Was I about to cum? I stopped jerking and tried to pull away, but Brian grabbed me even harder and started railing my ass hard and fast.

Brian: "Yeah, you like that a little too much, don't ya bitch? Fucking take it. I can't believe you're actually liking this. What a whore. I gotta record this."

I could feel him let go with one hand and saw the light from his phone turn on. He must be filming from above. So at least he couldn't tell I was a guy. He could just see his cock going in my ass. He kept railing me hard as I tried to get away. My cock still tingling. Oh fuck. I think I was about to cum. My body clinched and I could feel my dick start to shoot a load out. I wasn't even touching myself. I couldn't believe I had just cum from Brian slamming his cock in my asshole. He turned the light out and kept fucking.

Brian: "Damn, did you just cum from getting it in the ass? You are so disgusting. What a gross whore you are."

He kept railing me hard as I was bent over in disbelief.

Brian: "That's it, bitch. Here it comes. I'm going to nut right up that ass of yours."

He shot stream after stream in me. It felt like it wouldn't end. I could feel each shot as it went deep in my ass. He quickly pulled out and slapped my on my ass hard.

Brian: "Good job, whore. I gotts say, you are definitely the biggest slut we've ever had down here. You know who I am. If you ever want this dick again, just give me a wink on campus, so I know it's you. Now that you're a cum dump, I imagine I'll see you again at some point. OK, gotta go. The part is hopping."

He pulled up his jeans and quickly went upstairs laughing. I was still bent over. In pain and disbelief, I had just been buttfucked by Brian and he made me cum. What the fuck. I snapped to it. I had to get out of here. This night had sunk to as low as it could go.

So I thought.

Funscore
Funscore
85 Followers