Fraternal Twins Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,077 Followers

"God I love you so much. I love fucking you. I love making love to you. I love doing everything and anything you want me too, to your body." Slater kissed her forehead.

Eileen screamed with her orgasm. Slater kept sliding in and out of her wonderful body. He was hard. He would stay hard for a long, long time now. He slowly fucked her with is a hard slick cock. He could feel the froth being made from his and her cum inside her pussy. He felt so lucky to have such a wonderful mother, who loved him the way she did. Eileen screamed in her throat, the towel muffling her voice. Slater watched as she came and came, one after the other as he slowly fucked her.

"God, you feel so wonderful to be inside of. Your pussy is now all creamy with all my cum in there. It feels so good," Slater said, knowing it would make his mother cum again.

She screamed as her hips bucked uncontrollably under Slater. She was having one long orgasm. Suddenly, she passed out. Slater slowly kept fucking her. He knew she would return in a minute or so. Then her hips were bucking under him once again. He smiled as her eyes opened. She smiled, even with the towel in her mouth. She spit out the towel.

"Enough sweetheart, enough, please," she panted pushing on his chest.

Slater rolled to her side. She rolled with him, now she was on top of him. His cock was no longer inside her but she was quite okay with just laying on top of him. Slater didn't mind at all. His mother, like his sister, was not all that heavy. He wrapped his arms around her, squeezing her.

"I love you," he whispered.

"I love you too, dear," Eileen said softly.

They both lay there a long time. Finally, Slater realized that his mom had fallen asleep on him. He chuckled as he pulled the blanket over them. He would let her sleep for a while. It would be good for her. Then the raft rocked and Karen's head popped up. She smiled at him. He raised his finger to his lips for her to be quiet. She nodded and lay next to him. She kissed him. She was naked. He kissed her back. The three of them lay there for about twenty minutes. Then Eileen woke up, startled that she was where she was. Slater kissed her. She kissed him back.

"We should go in. It will be morning quickly," he whispered.

"Karen? When did you come out here?" Eileen asked.

"Just a bit ago. We really should get some sleep inside. You two have been out here a long time."

"How long?" Eileen asked.

"Three hours," Karen said.

"Oh, my," Eileen said, then giggled. "We should go."

They collected the blankets and towels and put them in the plastic bag. Then the all sipped off the raft and swam ashore. Everyone was in bed shortly after that.

To be continued...

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,077 Followers
12