Fraternal Twins Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,077 Followers

"Not until Emily, Carl and Troy are asleep."

"I know," she said pressing her lips to his for just a second.

Slater sighed, then chuckled at her. They stood there holding each other for another few minutes. Then Slater, let go of her. She groaned as she let go of him and backed away. They both sat on the couch looking into each other's eyes. They sighed at the same time. Then they laughed softly. Sitting the holding each other they just stared at the TV. They heard the creak of the floor in the hall and let go of each other. Both turned their heads to see who it was. It was mom.

"She wants to be with me alone tonight, sis," Slater whisper in Karen's ear.

Karen nodded looking into Slater's eyes. She kissed him hard. Slater kissed her back. Eileen had stopped behind the couch and was watching her children intently. She sighed as they kissed.

"Come get me when you two are done. I have some things I need to tell you," Karen said softly to Slater. He nodded.

Karen got up and stepped around the back of the couch. Karen took her mother in her arms and gently kissed her lips. Eileen put her arms around her daughter's neck and kissed her back. They stood there for quite awhile, just kissing and hugging. Eileen finally stepped back from Karen.

"I love you, my dear, sweet, girl," Eileen whispered.

"I love you also, mom," Karen whispered back stepping around mom and heading to her bedroom.

Mom came around to the front of the couch and sat down facing her beautiful son. She knew she should think of him as handsome and she did, but he was also beautiful in a manly sense.

"Out to the raft?" Slater asked caressing her cheek.

"Not yet. The kids are a little restless. I'll check on them in a little while and if they are sleeping we'll go. God, I need you so bad," Eileen said wanting to pull him against her body.

"Okay," Slater replied.

He took her hand in his. She shivered at his touch. Slater pulled her hand to his lips and softly kissed the back. Eileen sighed as she shivered again. So in love, with so many people. She never knew she had that much love inside her. Just staring into Slater's eyes made her want him so bad. She was almost willing to risk having him here on the couch. But that would, could be unpleasant if they were discovered by the wrong people.

So they sat there looking at each other with love and lust in their eyes. With their hearts full of love. Eileen leaned forward placing her head against Slater's shoulder. Turning his head he kissed Eileen's cheek softly. She sighed at his touch.

"Oh god, Slater. I don't know if I can take much more. I love him so much, I will just die inside when he leaves us. My god," said Eileen her voice catching in her throat. "I can't even cry anymore. I have no more tears to cry with."

"Mom..." Slater started to say then stopped putting his hand on her neck gently. "I love him too. I will miss him very, very much."

"I know sweetheart, I know. You and Karen will be the most affected by this. You're old enough to realize..."

"Mom?" interrupted Slater

"Yes, dear?"

"Karen and I think the children might suspect something is wrong with dad. Or at least Emily might."

"Oh dear god, no, it's not time. I really hope not. What makes you believe that?" asked Eileen

"Well, the way Emily just went over to dad and climbed on his lap. She hasn't done that in a very long time. After you went to the bedroom. You didn't see the way she was hanging on to him, hugging him, and kissing his cheek."

"Oh god," Eileen croaked.

Mom's arms came up and wrapped around Slater. She held on for dear life Slater just kept his hand on the back of her neck holding her gently. He kissed her cheek again. With his free hand, he caressed her other cheek. She sighed at his touch.

"I need you," she growled. "Is there somewhere close by we could go so we don't have to be quiet?"

Slater thought for a minute. He nodded.

"The Millers aren't up here this weekend, their house is empty and it's a way down the road with no close neighbors. And the porch has a comfortable lounge. I'm surprised I didn't think of it before now," Slater said.

"Are you sure?" Eileen asked.

Slater grabbed his cell and dialed the Millers landline. It rang and rang. Nobody picked up.

"Nope, nobody there or they are too busy to pick up." Slater winked at his mom. Eileen blushed. "We'll make sure before we get naked."

Eileen blushed again. Slater smiled at her.

"All right, let's go," she said standing up.

Slater stood, held up his hand and walked down the hall to the boy's bedroom. He looked in. He saw no movement nor heard any noise. He looked in on Emily and saw that Karen was still awake reading on her tablet. She looked up at him and he waved goodbye. She nodded and went back to reading.

Slater grabbed a blanket out of the closet as he passed by. Eileen nodded as he came back to the living room. He took her hand and they left the house. They didn't talk as they walked to the Millers house. It was a good two hundred yards down the road and far enough away from any other house so that any noise they would make wouldn't be heard by neighbors. And the porch was on the other side of the house, away from their place. The house would block any noise they made.

It took them five minutes to walk to the Millers. When they got there, Slater went around the house looking into windows to see if anyone was there. The place was empty and dark. The AC wasn't running. There wasn't even a nightlight on inside the place. The Millers had two young ones, younger than Carl and Troy. Nightlights were a must. When he came around the end of the front of the house, Eileen was sitting on the lounge with the blanket wrapped around her.

When she saw Slater she shrugged the blanket off her naked body. Slater stood there looking at his mother. It always amazed him how beautiful she was. He growled and started to strip his clothes off. Eileen lay back on the lounge spreading the blanket out under her. Slater went to her, his hard cock pointing the way. Kneeling he kissed her lips hard. Eileen sighed as she kissed him back. Slater pulled away looking into her sexy eyes.

"I'm going to eat you before I fuck you," Slater said. No whispering this time.

"Yes," Eileen hissed.

Slater moved down her body, still kneeling beside the lounge. He kissed her nipples as he passed them. Then he was looking down at the most beautiful sight he had ever seen. His mother's pussy. It sucked his breath from his lungs. He gasped for air. Slowly he lowered his face to her sex. Sniffing deeply he moaned loudly.

"Oh god, you smell so good. I love your sexy smell," Slater said.

"Hurry up," Eileen cried out bucking her hips up to Slater's mouth.

He pulled his head back until mom had lowered her ass to the lounge. Slowly lowering his face, he plunged his tongue between swollen labia.

"Oh, Christ!" Eileen shouted.

Slater chuckled as he sucked her labia into his mouth and swirled his tongue around and through the two flaps of hot, blood-engorged flesh. Eileen's hips jerked uncontrollably against his face. Slater lets her use his face for a few pleasurable minutes.

"Oh... I'm coming, I'm coming!" Eileen growled grabbing Slater's head and pressing his mouth to her pussy.

Slater kept up his attack on his mother's pussy. He moved up to her clit, sucked it into his mouth and slapped it with his soft tongue. She jerked and shook like she was being shocked by high voltage. Slater watched her breast shimmy like bowls full of Jell-O. He was amazed at what he was seeing. He liked what he saw. He continued to suck on Eileen's clit. With two hands she took a hold of his head with fists full of his hair.

"Oh fuck, fuck, fuck," growled Eileen, shaking like she was having a seizure.

Slater slowed his attack on her clit. She calmed down a little, then pushed his head away from her pussy.

"No more, no more, please, no more," she said hoarsely.

Lifting his mouth from her sex, Slater moved up her body, his body was now on the lounge hovering over Eileen. Reaching down she grabbed her son's cock and pressed it against her birth tunnel. The same tunnel he had come out of as a child. She came at that thought. She came again as he pushed into her pussy.

"Oh my god, that's so fucking good," Eileen cried out.

Slater pushed into her farther. She cried out again. When he hit bottom she cried out one final time and then passed out. Slater just held still while her body calmed and she started to come around. He was smiling at her when she opened her eyes. He pressed his lips to hers. Eileen wrapped her arms around him, her hands roughly going through his hair. Eileen was frantic. She was extremely excited.

"Fuck me," she whimpered pressing her lips back against his.

Slater continued to kiss his mother while he started to fuck her. Soft and slow to start. Increasing the speed as Eileen became more frantic. She needed to cum and cum hard.

"No! Fuck me," she shouted.

Slater nodded, slamming his cock into his mother's pussy as hard and as fast as he could. He was nineteen years old. He had the stamina of a bull. He gave his mother just what she was asking for. Now she was clinging to him. Arms, legs around his body, holding on tight as he fucked her pussy. Eileen was getting just what she wanted. Her sons cock in her pussy.

She cried out when her orgasm peaked. Her whole body shook with her pleasure. She kept coming. One long orgasm was now flashing through her body. From her pussy to her brain. All of her shook. Small little tremors rippled across her skin. Slater kept pounding into her as hard and fast as his young body would let him.

"Oh..." Eileen cried, then went limp.

Slater stopped pounding into her. He bent down to listen to her heart. It was pounding in her chest. Placing his ear to her nose, he heard her breathing. He stayed like he was, still inside her wonderful body, enjoying her warmth and wetness. He saw signs of her coming back. Her head moved from side to side. Eyes started fluttering. Mouth open to take a deep, deep breath.

"Oh my wonderful boy," she whispered.

"Am I?"

"Of course you are. Oh my god that was so intense, so wonderful."

"Did you see stars?" Slater asked.

"I did. And then there was nothing. Nothing but peaceful silence. You were there, waiting beside the path to lead me home. It was wonderful to see you all grown up and naked. You took me to a meadow and we made love. For days and days, we made wonderful love. It felt so good."

"You had a dream?"

"I guess I did. It was a marvelous dream."

"Do you want to continue?" Slater asked kissing her cheek.

"Of course. I need you to fill me with your cum baby. I need to feel your cum inside me. Please make love to me now, until you cum."

"I will, sweetheart," Slater said softly.

Eileen sighed when he called her that name. Sweetheart. She was his sweetheart. Slater's cock moved slowly inside Eileen. When he pulled out, she had an orgasm and shivered all over. When he slowly pushed in, she had another. They were small, but powerful now.

For the next half hour, Slater made love to his mother. He kissed her lips. Sucked on her nipples and fucked her pussy nice and slow. Eileen was moaning almost constantly now. Slater was also. He was now closer to shooting his wad into his mother body. Just that thought almost brought him to orgasm.

"Cum in your mother's pussy," Eileen told him.

Slater slammed into her one last time. He felt his balls tighten, his prostate pulse and the ropes of semen shoot up his cock, splashing against his mother's cervix. He grunted eight times as his semen streamed into his mom.

"Oh fuck," Eileen yelled bucking her hips against his. She was now squirting all over his cock and balls and the blanket.

They lay together, Slater propped up on his elbows, cock still inside his mom. He looked at her beautiful face. She had tears of joy leaking out of the corners of her eyes. He bent his head down to kiss those tears away. Eileen still had a death grip on Slater with her legs and arms. Slowly, she let her grip relax. Slater stayed above her, his cock still hard inside her.

"That feels so amazing," Eileen said wiggling her hips.

"Yes, you do. I love being inside of you."

Eileen giggled.

"You mean back inside me, don't you?"

"Of course. I thought that was a given."

To be continued...

Zeb_Carter
Zeb_Carter
3,077 Followers
12