All Comments on 'Fraternity Fun'

by NineIsFine67

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Black fraternity breaks down white boy." Why not the other way around? Uuuu! That would be bad, right? Self-hatred is a mental disease, guys.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Super hot.... I loved how the guys weren't mean and overly degrading, but in some cases affectionate. I love Black Men so damn much so I really envy Vince. OMG, Ro sounds so sexy and hot I'd ask him if I could see him alone and really show him how sissy and feminine I can be for him and his beautiful cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

racist shit, stop hating on yourself

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67over 1 year agoAuthor

Anonymous, the description reads "breaks in", not "breaks down". As in, they break in the white man into interracial and gay sex. I don't write stories about self-hatred because my love for mixed-race sex isn't about being ashamed that I am white or that any race is superior. If you are offended by interracial stories, then I suggest you stay away from them.

honeyholeinnhoneyholeinnabout 1 year ago

in college i never slept in my bed

NineIsFine67NineIsFine67about 1 year agoAuthor

honeyholeinn, I do too.

bearman20bearman2012 months ago

WOW such a wonderful story please add more

NineIsFine67NineIsFine6712 months agoAuthor

Thanks bearman20, so glad you enjoyed the story. No plans to do a follow up, but I do have some other interracial gay stories you might enjoy.

Lars420Lars42011 months ago

That was super fuckin hot ! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

NineIsFine67NineIsFine6711 months agoAuthor

Thank you Lars420, I haven’t been able to write a new story in weeks but I’m going to try to sit down and put down some of these ideas I’ve had lately, hoping you all will enjoy them!

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasies10 months ago

An interracial hookup has always been a fantasy of mine. That first moment in the shower, when Carl offered his cock to Vince got me very aroused reading that! Years ago, I would have refused, claiming that I wasn't into that, even though I wanted too! Now, I have less inhibitions. If a man wanted me to touch, stroke his cock in the shower, I'd hesitate, but I'd take that opportunity in my hands!

This is such a HOT story and well progressed well ! Just the mention of it being interracial adds to my arousal! Carl didn't seem to have much convincing to do with Vince! Vince was eager to become Carl's cocksucker! Then, Carl takes Vince to a party!!! I would be TOTALLY nervous if someone like Carl took me to a party! To be a cocksucker and bottom for several guys is a BIG fantasy of mine!

I really wish I was more open about my desires and sexuality when I was younger. I wish I could have been more myself and relax when I was with men. I want to be touched, loved, and give of myself freely too and enjoy it without the fear of what others would think of me.

NineIsFine67NineIsFine6710 months agoAuthor

I know how you feel. I realized my attraction for black men in my early 20’s but suppressed my fantasy out of fear and intimidation (not just of big black cock). Even when I had a chance to hook up with some black men with amazing cocks in my 30’s, I chickened out. I finally succumbed to my desires in the last couple of years and now regret that I let past opportunities go past me. Trust me BBC is worth it!!

Foggybottom81Foggybottom819 months ago

Super hot story. Wish it had been me being used like that.

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbc8 months ago

Great story, but then I love any story about black men fucking white men, especially straight white men. I can't dance worth shit, but I have long had the fantasy of having to dance naked in front of a crowd of black men, before they gang bang me and cover me in cum. So, needless to say, I found the naked white male stripper scene to be a highlight of the story. in some respects I thought the black guys were too nice, I prefer it a bit rougher, but still great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNineIsFine67@NineIsFine67
I enjoy comments and suggestions. Let me know what you thought about my stories. I get inspired when readers favorite me or the stories I write and thank you if you do!!!! All comments will be read and responded to if written with respect and honesty. I do prefer to write int...