Fraternity Housewife Ch. 12

Story Info
First Recruiting Session.
1.7k words
4.38
8k
8

Part 13 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Twelve

"Wow," I said, wiping a tear from my eye.

I laid back on the pillow, looking straight up, thinking, processing is the word I guess, what I had just heard.

"Well," I managed to chuckle although it turned into a cough with my excitement.

I got myself under control and started over.

"Well," I said softly, smiling up at the ceiling and turning my head to look at him, "at least they taught you well."

We both started laughing then, falling into each other's arms.

"I was really your first?" I asked when the laughter had subsided to mere snorts and giggles.

"Yes," he said, through a snort of his own.

"Wellllllllllllllll," I said and rolled over, my legs straddling him, guiding him, hard again, inside of me.

"I think," I said, softly, nuzzling his neck, "that I'm your second too."

Our love-making that second time was slow and gentle. I settled onto him so our skin touched as perfectly as I could manage.

We kissed, over and over.

We said, "I love you," over and over.

We kissed some more.

It was gentle and loving.

He found places no man ever had, and I said a silent "thank you" to his mother and his cousin even I thought they were, on some level, "crazy" as Alan had said.

He found that spot, just below the base of my spine, hidden deep between my cheeks. where the slightest touch make me gasp, and then those matched places right below the point of my shoulder blades that sent a little electric charge to my nipples.

I waited for him and when we came we came together and that was gentle and loving too. I felt him tense slightly and then he was, not pumping, but flowing into me and then overflowing. My own release was just as soft and slow, a lingering at that special peak that took my breath away for several seconds.

"Thank you," I breathed softly when it passed.

"No," he said equally softly, "thank you."

We giggled together as he softened and slipped out but when I started to roll off of him he held me and so I just settled onto him, letting him take my weight, and meeting his lips with mine in a long, lingering kiss.

"Wanna be my third," he said eventually making me giggle.

I managed to roll off of him this time and reached down, finding him soft.

"Promises, promises," I said and we giggled together again.

The door opened and the rest of the crew came in.

"Well," Aaron said, taking my hand as I laid back, wondering what would happen next, "did we do good."

Alan laughed, kissed me, and said, "you did wonderfully."

"Sooooooooooooo," Aaron said, flashing The Grin, "you'll accept her as your wife?"

Alan rolled over and got to his knees, took my other hand, and said, "Rebecca, will you marry me?"

I kissed his hand and said, "yes my love."

Aaron laughed and clapped and said, "Tonight, at midnight then."

"Hey," I said, "you don't all get to swat me again, do you?"

He laughed and said, "of course not beloved. But Alan DOES need to consummate."

I giggled and said, "fair enough."

"Now that that's out of the way," Aaron went on, "we need to start to get serious about getting you some help."

This caught me by surprise and I managed a weak, "huh?"

He laughed.

"Remember, WAY back when, you know, almost a month ago," he said, laughing, "when I first proposed to you. I told you you'd be overwhelmed. So I set up an account on eHarmony and we need to start looking through the candidates for co-wife."

I couldn't stop laughing.

"Wellllllllllll," he said, once I got myself under control, "you'd be amazed. Run an ad for 'college-sophomore seeking mature companionship' and the 40-something divorcees come running."

Which made me start laughing all over.

"But before we begin though," he said, unbuckling his belt, "you, my brother," he said, pointing at Alan, "have been hogging our beautiful bride's pretty ass for too long."

The next two hours were a pure bacchanal. I wallowed in the attention. I came until I was exhausted and I like to think I gave as good as I got.

Eventually, we were all fully sated. I won't deny that I was reveling, hell, I was wallowing in the attention. But I also realized that I was at capacity.

So I rolled out of bed, found Alan's hand in the pile, pulled him out, and said, "come on honey, wash my back, and then we'll see what Aaron has for us."

The shower was sensual, oh my goodness it was sensual, but it wasn't sexual.

Eventually, clean, dry, and with a light housedress on, Alan in his shorts, we went down and found Aaron on the couch with his little Chromebook mirrored on the big TV screen.

I sat next to him, took a sip of my beer, and watched.

Jesus, there were a lot of them.

I looked around the screen and saw that there were 147 "interests."

As he flipped through the responses I was fascinated.

Here was Vickie, brunette and cute with a little button nose.

Here was Carol, a redhead so ginger you assumed she had to wear sunscreen inside.

Here was Margie who, even in the relatively modest dating site picture, managed to show off immense boobs.

And it went on.

"SO," announced Aaron in his best I'm-in-control voice, "here's what I have narrowed down to for the first interview."

He flashed up a picture with Christine under it. She was blonde and pretty. The brief biography under it said she was divorced, 44, and worked as a legal aid.

Next up was Kathy, a frizzy redhead, almost pretty in sort of a Morgan Fairchild way with very pointed features. She was 42, divorced, and the director of a sheltered workshop.

Paula was next, a great mass of auburn hair verging on red, broad mouth, so cute you wanted to take her home and feed her. 44, "old maid" as she put it, parts manager at a GM dealership.

"STOP," Davey shouted, making me giggle.

"THAT ONE," he said, walking around to stand in front of Aaron and me.

"Please," he said in a wonderfully little boy voice, "please please please, that one."

I laughed and Aaron looked at him quizzically.

"Okay minion," Aaron said, "why?"

He looked genuinely surprised. "Jesus," he said, "just look at her."

We all laughed but agreed that Paula would be the first to be contacted and pursued.

"Well then," Aaron said, "no sooner said than done."

He clicked on a couple of places and began composing -

Hi Paula. My name is Aaron. I'm a sophomore at Some University here in Some Town. [Becky's note: for obvious reasons, I'm not mentioning real names.] Thank you for your interest. I'm a business major, get good grades, not an athlete but athletic. If I have piqued your interest, please reply.

He did some more clicking and moving and a picture of him, a straight face shot, appeared below the message. He paused, reread everything, and hit "send."

"Well," he said, "shall we look at some others?"

Matching deed to word, he started clicking through some more.

The fourth on his list, the one we had never got to, was LaVerne. Her picture was full length and showed her sitting, a plump brunette with her hair cut into a cute cap over a very round face. She listed herself as 47 and merely an "office manager."

Just Aaron clicked on the "next" button there was a little chime and a box at the top of the screen announced, "You have a reply."

"Well, well, well," Aaron said and he clicked on the button.

Well hello, handsome. I'm Paula and yes, you certainly have piqued my interest. Full disclosure though. I've often been called Paula the Perfect Pear because, well, I suppose I am. If you're in the market for a woman shaped like an hourglass you came to the wrong place. But if you like a woman who enjoys laughing, has a secret love for professional wrestling, and can handle a conversation without stringing "like, awesome, and totally" together (as in "like totally awesome) then give me a reply.

Underneath was a picture of the same woman but this one full length. Nothing suggestive or anything, just a cute auburn-haired woman, apparently short, dressed in grey slacks and a short-sleeved blue pullover top. But the picture made it obvious that she was being honest. She was clearly a pear, all hips and ass, no boobs.

I laughed and said, "Jesus guys, if that's what you like, should I have a breast reduction?"

Which brought laughs and had me naked in a matter of seconds while they all looked at my boobs speculatively. For the first time in months, I blushed.

"Nah," said Aaron, "you should keep them," which was met with a chorus of "oh yeahs."

"Well guys, shall I continue," Aaron asked.

And the "yes" was unanimous, me included.

He started typing.

Paula, any woman who can string together a complete sentence without being like totally awesome and can laugh about it is a pearl to be treasured. Are you free Friday night?

Almost immediately came back -

Whatcha got in mind handsome?

Which brought chuckles across the room and a giggle from me.

Dinner at Al's Steakhouse Friday evening. Meet me there at 7:00 p.m. I'm buying. Wear those slack and I'll recognize you.

And the response.

I look forward to it.

"Well, it looks like we have our first recruit," Aaron said and then he turned to me.

"Becky," he said, taking my hand and being unusually serious, "you will always be first in my heart. You know that, don't you?"

I smiled.

"Seriously," he went on, "you have opened a whole new world to all of us and we all love you but honey," and here he grinned, "you CAN have too much of a good thing and you know it."

I laughed and said, "I know baby, and I'm all in. Hell, I'm going with you on Friday."

The rest of the evening was a quiet party and yes, I woke with two men in my bed the next morning.