Fraternity Housewife Ch. 11

Story Info
Alan's Story Part Two.
1.8k words
4.17
7.8k
11

Part 12 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Eleven

Alan's story continues.

"So that's how you learned to do what you did to me?" I asked.

He sort of chuckled and said, "that was only my first lesson."

I was captivated and said, "go on honey."

When he took a deep breath I kissed him and said, "it's okay if it's uncomfortable for you Alan. You don't have to do anything you don't want to."

He smiled and said, "I've never really talked about this to anyone but, well, if we're married, and we seem to be, then I don't want any secrets."

I kissed him again.

He took another deep breath and continued - -

"I guess we dozed for a while like that, me latched on and her stroking my wet hair."

"What woke me up was my mother standing in the bedroom door saying, 'LEE, WHAT THE HELL!'"

"I laid there, afraid to move, embarrassed I guess, shocked, hell, I don't know what the right word would be."

"Lee woke, stretched, and lit a cigarette."

"'LEE!' mom said again. Well, more like mom yelled again."

"'Oh Mary,' Lee said, 'what do you THINK this is.'"

"She took a drag from her cigarette and a drink from her now-warm beer."

"Then she tossed the sheet, which had been more or less covering us, off and said, 'don't worry honey, he's still a virgin.'"

"Mom stood and stared, taking it in. Lee was naked and I had on my shorts. My hair was slick with Lee's nectar and the room smelled of pussy."

"Lee stretched and held out her arms."

"'Come on honey,' she said, that predatory grin on her face again, 'get out of that monkey suit and join us.'"

"'Lee,' mom said, but her voice was more under control now, 'he's my son and he's only 18.'"

"Lee chuckled, that throaty chuckle deep in her throat, and said, 'don't worry, I'm saving him for his future wife. You can too.'"

"She patted the bed."

"'Come on honey,' she said and now there was an interesting hint of a little girl in her voice, 'grab a beer for Alan and mix us a couple of strong screwdrivers and get OUT of that suit and join us.'"

"'Lee,' mom said, but now her voice was low and soft and, even at 18 I could hear the surrender in it."

"Lee laughed this time and said, 'come on Mary. It's not like we're going to let him be a motherfucker or anything.'"

"Oddly, it was her use of the word 'motherfucker' that made me spring erect again."

"'Lee,' mom said, this time in a very soft voice, her eyes downcast."

"'It's okay Mary,' Lee said, 'we're not going to tell, are we, Alan?'"

"'Here honey,' she said, brushing her nipple across my lips."

"I latched on automatically, almost instinctively."

"'That's nice honey,' she said."

"'Now Mary, you know you want this, just go get us those drinks and for Christ's sake get out of your goddam clothes and join us,' she said, and there was no softness or breathlessness in her voice this time."

"As I nursed Lee guided my hand down, under the waistband of my shorts, where I was hard again."

"'Go ahead honey, I know you want to,' she said, releasing my hand and then stroking my hair as I suckled."

"And I started jacking off as I nursed and mom watched."

"Mom sort of moaned and left."

"Lee giggled softly as my body tensed with my ejaculation."

"Then she broke my latch on her breast and shifted around, offering me the other one."

"I latched on again and that was how we were when mom returned."

"My eyes were closed and I was, well, content is probably the right word, when Lee said, 'oh, Jesus Christ Mary, really? Coming to bed in clothes?'"

"So I opened my eyes and there was mom, with a small tray that had two glasses full of orange juice and vodka, and a beer."

"She was wearing a nightgown I had seen many times, nylon and opaque although it was pretty obvious there was nothing under it."

"'Lee,' she said in that same small voice."

"'Dammit,' Lee snapped, yanking her nipple loose and rolling out of bed."

"'HOLD STILL!' she said, her voice loud now."

"Mom held still while Lee took the glasses and put them onto the nightstand and then the beer can."

"Then she bent down, caught the nightgown just above the bottom hem, and started lifting."

"When mom didn't move Lee snapped again, 'ARMS UP, DAMMIT!'"

"Mom let out a low moan but raised her arms and Lee peeled her like a banana."

"As they stood, naked, side by side, I was struck by the difference. Where Lee was thin, even then I thought too thin, mom was, well, buxom is the word. Although she lacked the wide hips to be a true hourglass her breasts were much larger than Lee's (I later found out her bras were 36C and she slightly overflowed). They sagged and small, pale areolas tightened as I looked, pushing oddly dark nipples out. Her belly was flat, her belly button a little slit innie and she had an odd scar, a very distinct white line, just above the triangle of her pubic hair which was black and sparse and laid flat against her mons."

"Lee lifted one of mom's breasts and then dropped it. It made an interesting audible slap against her ribs."

"'You like her floppers?' Lee asked."

"I think I managed to nod."

"Lee slapped mom's ass, not a pat but a real slap, drawing a little yelp, and said, 'now knock it off and join us.'"

"I was too nervous to move as mom crawled into bed on one side and Lee on the other."

"Lee tickled my back and nuzzled the back of my neck and said, 'show your mom you learned how to kiss.'"

"So I rolled onto my side, laid my hand on my mother's cheek, and kissed her."

"She did not respond at first but then I could feel her sudden intake of breath and her lips softened and parted and met mine."

"We kissed for a long moment before I nuzzled her neck, kissing her jawline, nipping at her earlobe, then tracing the shell of her ear before breathing, 'I love you, mom.'"

"Her fingers suddenly dug into my back and she pulled me to her, hard."

"'I love you, Alan,' she said, well, sort of whisper/moan/cried, 'God help me, I love you.'"

"I was so lost in the moment that I actually jumped when Lee nipped at my shoulder and said, 'keep going, honey.'"

"I captured mom's hands in one of mine and started kissing my way down her chest, nuzzling each breast in turn, so different than Lee's, big and soft."

"Her breath caught when I took her nipple into my mouth and began suckling, deliberately sucking hard, drawing tissue into my mouth until it was full."

"She cried out when I bit down before releasing her and moving to the other tit."

"Her womanscent was subtly different from Lee's, but nevertheless I got hard again."

"As I was nursing my fingers trailed down her belly, Her pubic hair was so coarse it was almost scratchy. I felt her legs part and her hips begin to rock very slightly as I probed, finding her clitoris and making small circles, rolling it around as Lee had taught me."

"She was moaning now and Lee was tickling my back."

"'Slap it,' she said, her tongue probing my ear."

"I wasn't sure what she meant so I kept doing what I was doing."

"'Slap it, Alan,' she said again, 'it's what your mom needs, isn't it Mary?'"

"Mom was panting by then, her hips rocking, and he hissed a soft, 'yesssssssssssssss,'"

"So I lifted my hand and felt a sudden tension in her body."

"On some level, I knew I should wait, and I did."

"When she relaxed I slapped her pussy and her whole body jerked."

'"Harder than that,' Lee said, 'it's what she needs honey.'"

"I lifted my hand again and felt that sudden tension."

"'Say it, Mary,' Lee said."

"'Leeeeeeeeeeeee,' mom sort of whined."

"'Say it, Mary,' Lee repeated."

"'Harder,' mom said and her body flinched again when I slapped her pussy even harder."

"Again, time lost meaning. I have no idea how long that first pussy spanking lasted. I would slap, each time a little harder, and she would flinch, and Lee would tickle or nuzzle or whisper, and then I would lift my hand and slap again."

"When she came it was spectacular. I thought she had lost bladder control. The hot, thin, liquid of her release splashed on my hand. Her entire body arched and went rigid. Her fists pounded on the mattress. She made a high keening sound pitched at a level I expected dogs to start barking."

"When she relaxed I slapped again and she came again although not as hard."

"I took her over the edge a half dozen times before she curled into the fetal position, jerking her nipple free as she rolled onto her side."

"I could feel the bed shaking a bit while she cried and trembled and moaned."

"Eventually, she straightened and rolled back onto her back, eyes wide open, staring at the ceiling."

"She was a mess. Trails of tears and mascara ran down from her eyes. Her mouth and nose were running."

"It seemed natural to kiss her, the kiss slick with snot and drool. It was a wonderful kiss."

"'You need to help him out,' Lee said, reaching across me, taking mom's hand, guiding it under my waistband, and patting gently."

"We laid like that, me kissing mom, Lee caressing and kissing my back, and mom masturbating me, until I came again."

"And then I drifted off to sleep."

He took a deep breath then and smiled at me.

"So now you know," he said.

"I lived with two women and shared their bed for the next four years. I had them every way you can imagine except that neither ever allowed my dick into them. They taught me that a man is for a woman's pleasure, not the other way around," he said.

"When mom died, her liver gave out after years of self-medicating with vodka over the pain the tumor gave her, I figured it would be Lee and me, and I didn't mind that idea at all," he went on. "But then, much to my surprise, my father, who I really don't think I could have picked out of a lineup, showed up with a brother I never knew I had. They took me back to Illinois, I graduated junior college, much to everybody's surprise, joined the Air Force, and here I am."