Fraternity Housewife Ch. 21

Story Info
More arrivals.
2.3k words
4.35
6k
7

Part 22 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Twenty-One

That weekend is a blur in my memory. There was a fresh keg of beer in the big galvanized tub full of ice. There was almost always a joint being passed around. And there were two women and eleven men and no clothes and plenty of music. It was pure hedonism.

At one point Paula and I were both being spit-roasted, side by side, on the futon that had been drug into the great room, while the other guys were cheering us on like it was a damn horse race.

The guys satisfied, Paula and I made love, slowly, gently, taking our time, learning each other.

As they watched, making it even more exciting for me.

I was drunk and stoned Saturday, making my memories kind of spotty, almost a kaleidoscope of individual flashes rather than a smooth film.

One image that still gets to me when I think of it was Paula and me on that futon, her on top in the classic 69 position. Her mouth was busy, holding me right on the edge, and I was licking and sucking greedily, her salty love nectar delicious in my mouth. When Timothy got his knees between her ankles, and he took her anally. I reached back, finding his ass and pulling him in and holding him there, alternating between her pussy and his balls while he held still, buried in her ass.

My mouth was busy, licking and kissing. I would lick and kiss her pussy and then lick and kiss his balls. When he came, suddenly, and softened and slipped out shortly after that, I pulled him down and took him in my mouth, sucking and licking, cleaning him. I was almost surprised when I came then.

Another flash memory has me laying on the futon being fed pizza in small bites while being fucked. Cumming and chewing at the same time, while Alan fed me and brushed the hair, sweat-damp, from my face. Looking over and seeing the same thing happening to Paula, with Roger inside her as Davey fed her.

Another image was just watching while Paula was on top, being had vaginally by Roger while being taken anally at the same time by Davey, while she took Timothy in her mouth.

When I woke up in my own bed Monday morning I was kind of surprised. That I was sandwiched between Timothy and Davey, though, surprised me not at all. That I had a hellacious hangover surprised me even less.

I squirmed out from between them, dodging grasping hands, and headed into the bathroom. I sat and peed, bent far over, my head in my hands. Finished, I stood, shaky, got a mouthful of Listerine, walked into the shower, and turned it on full hot.

But, of course, it ran cold at first making me gasp and shiver.

About the time the water warmed up the door to the shower opened and Timothy joined me. We washed each other, sensually but not sexually, and I was fighting a headache anyway.

We dried each other and he took my hand, walking with me downstairs. Neither of us bothered to dress and I, for one anyway, felt no shame.

Paula was already sitting at the table, a cup of coffee in her hand. She stood and kissed me.

"Good morning wife," she said.

I giggled and said, "good morning, wife."

I got coffee and sat.

"Jesus," I groaned, "I haven't had a hangover like this in years." I looked over at Paula, "and it's all your fault," I added.

She giggled and raised her cup in a toast.

Aaron came down about then, kissed Paula, kissed me, and sat.

"Okay my brides," he said, "we have another dozen coming back this week so we need to get busy with recruiting you some help."

I grinned, picked up my coffee cup, and headed into the great room.

I hip bumped Timothy, saying "move over," and sat on the couch.

"Okay, let's see what's next on your hit parade," I called to Aaron.

He got his coffee, patted Paula on the head and she followed him over.

"Welllllllll," he said, fiddling with the little ChromeBook and then letting out one of his ear-splitting whistles, "let's see. We definitely have a pear," and he pointed at Paula, "and you, my love, buxom and sexy as you are are still a tube," he said to me, "so let's see what we can find in the way of an apple or an hourglass."

He re-opened the dating program.

God, his profile now had over a thousand "winks."

So we started through them. I was fascinated at how many 40-something divorcees had responded, many with pictures that left damn little to the imagination.

Most of them were easy to block. Okay, we're vain but there was a certain level of appearance we wanted to maintain. In some cases, I just couldn't understand how those women could have allowed a picture that bad to be posted on a dating site.

Nancy offered up a picture of herself standing against a railing with mountains in the background. It was hard to decide how to classify her. She was big enough to qualify as an "apple," but busty enough to be seen as an hourglass.

There was a chorus of "yes," and so Aaron hit the "wink" button. A message returned almost immediately saying "sorry, taken."

"THAT ONE," Roger said as a picture of Annette popped up on the screen. Okay, there was no doubt she was an apple. She was pretty in that round-faced way of some fat women, but not ashamed of the big round belly that extended past her bustline.

Aaron clicked on the "more" box and several more pictures popped up. She was pretty in a mom-next-door way, with a smile that made you want to smile back.

Aaron hit the "wink" button and we kept scrolling through his list, still looking for hourglasses and apples.

Laura was pretty, with an obvious "glamor shot" as her picture but she looked too enhanced. It looked like those boobs might be silicone and there might be facelift scars in her hairline.

When Arlene's picture popped up Mark did a fall to the floor, his arms outstretched, and he cried out, "Take me, Lord, I can die happy."

We all laughed and Aaron hit the "wink" button.

He got through another four postings when suddenly one of those little bubbles appeared on the lower right of the screen. It read, "Annette: well hello there."

The dialogue played out pretty much as it had with Paula and a date was set for Wednesday night.

As he was scrolling again the door opened and two more guys came in, using their key cards. This was Brian and Mitchell, returned from their summer job. Introductions were made, including solid kisses from both Paula and me and then they ran upstairs, dropped off their bags, and came back down to join in the search.

Well, actually, they came down and sort of stared at Paula and me. I giggled and went to Brian, sat next to him, and snuggled. "It's okay to touch, honey," I said.

Paula took her cue from me and did the same with Mitchell.

As Aaron kept scrolling, and I kept nuzzling at Brian's neck, the computer gave a little ding and another dialogue box popped up.

It read - Arlene: Good morning.

Before that dialogue was completed Aaron had set a date for Thursday night.

That completed, I took Brian's hand and said, "come with me."

He followed as I led him up to my room. I could almost feel his eyes on my ass.

I closed the door, something I rarely did anymore, and turned to him.

"I married the Order," I said, being careful to use that word rather than "fraternity" to show my own membership, my hands holding his, "and so I married you, Brian. If you don't want me, that's okay, but I certainly want you."

"You're serious?" he asked.

I kissed him, my best yes-baby-I-want-you kiss, my body arching into his, my tongue touching his lips.

"I am absolutely serious," I said.

The love we made was, well, "sweet" is the word. He was tentative, almost as if he didn't believe I wouldn't say "no." But I made it clear I wouldn't.

I undressed him, slowly, taking my time, kissing skin, sucking nipples and fingers, knowing he was hard but not yet believing it.

So I got him up on the bed, straddled him, and took him cowgirl fashion. Once I had him inside of me I didn't move, I just held him, squeezing to make myself tight for him, smiling down and whispering, "I love you."

He lasted longer than I expected him to but inside a few minutes, even with me not moving, just holding him, kissing him, telling him I loved him, he came. I felt the sudden tension in his body and then the way I was leaking. I settled slowly onto him, making him carry my weight, my breasts, and my belly pressing him down into the mattress.

"Do I please you, husband?" I asked.

"God, yes," he whispered.

I jerked and whimpered a little when he softened and slipped out of me, then I rolled off of him, lying beside him, my hand resting on his belly, flat, feeling his skin.

"I am yours, Brian," I said, my lips close to his ear, "whenever you want me."

I giggled softly and said, "If you come in here and I'm, well, occupied, don't you worry. Just crawl in with us, you'll always be welcome."

"How," he started and then cleared his throat.

"How in the hell did this happen?" he asked.

I giggled and kissed him.

"You'll have to ask Aaron about that," I said, "but the bottom line is they asked and I said 'yes,' and I haven't regretted it for a second."

As we were talking my hand had been busy.

The second time we made love was better. I got on top again but this time I could move without finishing him too quickly.

And move I did. I rode him like a cowgirl, came like a garden hose, and rode him some more.

His smile can only be described as ear-to-ear.

When he came I bent forward, kissed his cheek, and then breathed into his ear, "thank you, my love."

He softened and slipped out and I rolled off of him, laying against him, kissing him, telling him I was his. When his hands finally started exploring me, finding my breast and nipple then my waist and ass I knew I had been accepted.

About the time I was settling, thinking I might doze, the door opened and Paula yelled, "SWITCH!"

I giggled as I felt her bounce onto the bed.

"Jesus, bitch," I said, "where do you get all of your energy."

"Hush, slut," she said, "and gimme."

She kissed me quickly and grabbed Brian's hand and started pulling him off of the bed.

"Climb aboard," she said to Mitchell, giving him a little shove toward my bed, and left with Brian in hand, her big ass twitching and her pussy leaking down her thighs.

She looked good.

Mitchell propped himself up on his elbow, just looking at me.

I suppose I was a bit of a mess by then.

"Is this real?" he asked, his fingertip brushing my nipple.

"Yes, my love," I said, kissing him, capturing his hand and kissing his fingertips, putting on my best adoring look.

"We married the Order, dear," I said, again being careful to use that term rather than just "fraternity," and good wives never say "no."

"I'm overwhelmed," he said and I giggled.

I reached down and found him soft.

"I guess you are, at that," I said, giggling as I squirmed around to take him into my mouth.

I guessed that just as I had done with Brian, Paula had had him twice. It took a while, and I like to think I'm pretty skilled, to get him hard again, but I was persistent.

"Now lay back," I said, my hand on his hip, gentle pressure rolling him onto his back, "and let me show you how much I love you."

I guided him, accepted him into my body, and bent forward to cover his face with soft dry kisses.

"Do I please you?" I whispered, my tongue flicking his ear.

"God yes," he said, his breathing a little ragged.

"There is nothing you can ask," I started but was interrupted, surprised actually, when I came suddenly, my body suddenly wracked with that beautiful agony/ecstasy of climax.

When I opened my eyes he was grinning up at me.

I took a deep breath and started over. "There is nothing you can ask," I whispered into his ear, "that I will not give you. I am yours. Nothing is held back."

We lay like that for some significant fraction of eternity, our bodies merged, our breathing returning to normal.

"Jesus Christ, Becky," he said, "Jesus Christ," he repeated and suddenly rolled us over, still joined, bringing him to the top, looking down at me.

"Jesus Christ," he said for a third time, starting a rhythm that I matched with my hips.

"Take what you need, baby," I said, "fill me up. Claim me as a man claims a woman."

He entwined his fingers in my hair and twisted, not QUITE hurting, but definitely controlling.

"shhhhhhhhhh," he whispered, so I shut up. It was interesting. I was used to urging the man on. Being quiet was a different sensation.

I came a second time, hard, liquid. Now his thrusts made audible little splashing sounds.

He was nuzzling my neck, his rhythm speeding and each thrust getting harder.

"Now," he said softly, panting with the work he was doing, "now tell me you love me."

"I love you," I said without hesitation.

"I love you," he said back.

"I love you," I said.

"I love you," he said.

We went back and forth like that until we came, together, explosively, loudly, laughing together.

I managed to say, "I'll NEVER say 'no' to you," before I dozed off.