Fraternity Housewife Ch. 20

Story Info
A second wedding.
1.3k words
3.99
6.6k
7

Part 21 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Twenty

About a quarter to midnight Aaron knocked on the door and I opened it. He was in his Jedi outfit. He smiled, kissed my hand, and said, "you look beautiful bride-o-mine."

I took his arm and he walked me down the stairs and then down to the Fraternity Room.

I was surprised when he walked me to the front pew and seated me on the end, away from the aisle.

He left and the silence was complete. With me and ten men in the room, you'd think there would have been some chatter, but it was silent.

The only sound was the clock ticking.

At five minutes to midnight, he was standing in the door with Paula, and she was in a wedding gown just as I had worn. They stood, dramatically framed in the doorway, until the clock clicked over to 11:59.

He walked her up the aisle and, as he had done with me, he turned her to face the room. He reached down, grasped the hem of her shift, and slowly lifted it. Just as I had done, she lifted her arms to allow him to strip her bare.

She stood, head high, and I thought she looked stunning.

As I watched, her nipples hardened, very pink on her small pale breasts.

"Brothers," Aaron intoned in that stage voice, deep and breathy, "before you, naked and unashamed, stands Paula who would join the Order. As is done with every Initiate, the decision of the Order must be unanimous." (Each capital letter was, once again, clear from his inflection.)

"Now I will call the roll and you will respond with Aye or Nay," he said.

"As always," he went on, "alphabetically."

He paused, again I'm sure for dramatic effect. She stood still and I could empathize. I remembered how naked and utterly exposed, I had felt in her position.

"Andrew," he intoned.

Drew stood, faced Aaron, turned slightly to face Paula, pushed the hood back, and said "Aye."

"David," he said.

And we went through every one of the ten each saying his "Aye" after pushing back his hood.

He surprised me by saying, "Rebecca."

I stood, pushed back my hood, faced Aaron, and then turned slightly to face Paula.

I took a deep breath and said, "Aye."

"And Aaron, President, also votes "Aye," he said.

"Now Paula, turn and face the Table," he said.

She turned.

He took her hands and put them on the wooden handle.

"Membership," he said still in that theatrical breathy voice, "is sealed with pain and tears. Do not release the bar or your initiation will be void."

She was in that awkward position, bent at the waist, her ass out and I knew she would be feeling some fear. I had the fleeting thought - "Jesus, an ass like that DOES beg to be spanked."

He reached under the draping of the altar and brought out the paddle. I remembered as he did that I almost quit when I saw it. It was a long thing, probably 3 feet long and easily eight inches across. It looked like it had been cut from a piece of one by eight pine with a handle cut out and then wrapped with leather. A pattern of holes in what was obviously the paddle area made a frightening swishing sound when he gave it a practice swing.

Just as he had done when it was my wedding, he leaned down and whispered "take it easy Paula. One swat per member. Be thankful we're not all here. Final chance to say no."

She shook her head but said nothing.

"Alphabetical as always," he intoned and handed the paddle to Drew.

I watched and was surprised not at all when her big ass clenched in anticipation. Drew waited and when she relaxed.

SMACK!

The sound was loud.

Her body flinched, but she was quiet.

By the eighth swat, she was crying. Her leg would kick, and she shuddered, but her grip on the rail didn't falter.

After Aaron, I thought it would be over but he said, "Rebecca."

Paula was crying now, strings of snot and drool connecting her nose and mouth and the floor.

But just like me, she was excited too. I could smell her arousal.

I took the paddle and watched as her ass clenched. It was red and already bruised.

I waited until I could see her relax, heard her take a deep breath, and swung for the fences.

God help me, I loved the way her whole body writhed with what I had just done. The way her back arched and her legs kicked. The keening cry she let out, rising in pitch until only dogs could hear. The way her mouth opened wide, thick drool running out. The way she squirmed. On some level, I suppose I hoped it would be too much and she would release the bar and we could start over.

But she held on and when she finally stopped moving around Aaron touched her hand lightly and said, very softly, "stand beloved wife, and face your family."

She stood, still shuddering, trembling, tears and snot and drool running down her breasts, and managed a smile.

Aaron stood behind her, his hands on her shoulders, presenting her.

Then he turned to me and said, "Rebecca, beloved wife, there are still four who have not consummated their acceptance of you."

On some level, I had known it was coming but I still had that sudden rush in my belly as my adrenal glands squeezed.

"Benjamin," he said, using Ben's full name, "prepare your bride."

When he came and reached down to pick up the hem of my robe and begin lifting it I raised my arms in surrender. I was theirs, there could be no question.

Benjamin led me to the altar and placed my hands on the rail.

"Don't hold back, my love," I said as he took the paddle from Aaron.

He didn't.

That first swat was as hard as any I had ever received and my body flinched in spite of my vow to hold still.

"Charles," Aaron intoned.

Charlie was next up and I turned, holding onto the rail, and said, "I love you."

That second swat was even harder and my resolution to remain stoic failed me as my leg kicked, my body shuddered, and the tears started. With the tears came the runny nose. I squirmed until I could finally stand still, crying quietly, not sobbing.

Yet.

"Lance," Aaron said.

Again I managed an "I love you," between my tears and sniffles, knowing I looked demented.

I couldn't stop the shriek as the fourth stroke, harder yet, made my entire body jump.

I heard myself making sort of an "unh unh unh" sound as I squirmed, seeking relief. My ass was on FIRE!

There was another pause while I got myself under control and then another adrenaline rush when I heard Aaron say, "Paula."

And here I had thought I looked demented.

Her eyes were red and swollen. Tears were dripping off of her chin into her boobs. Her nose was running, thick ropes of snot joining the tears. She was drooling. Her hair, so nice when we came home, was a rat's nest halo around her head.

And her grin was feral.

"I love you," I managed to get out between my own sobs.

"And I love you," she said as she wound up like Babe Ruth ready to hit another home run.

I screamed and came and puked all at once.

But I held onto that goddam bar.

Roger came to the altar, took my hands, kissed me, a snotty, puke-smelling, tear-stained kiss, and turned me, presenting me.

Aaron whistled one of those shrill loud whistles and cried out, "LET'S PARTY."