All Comments on 'Fraternity Housewife - The End'

by TheGraduate88

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I stopped reading this unworkable mess after the first instalment.

It never got any better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Didn't bother reading any of this trash. Finally the garbage can be thrown in the trash can with the rest of the rubbish posted in LW.1*

curly1curly1over 2 years ago

Thank god and Greyhound you're gone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I stuck with the series and I’m glad I did. In general the premise is gratifying: a willing woman, then two, then four, who willingly service the needs of an entire fraternity house. That works for me!

Now the frat guys’ often lame repartee and not-believable fake chivalry was a bit jarring - and not exciting. It detracted. But the central character’s gung-ho attitude really sustains the story. She’s always up for a spit-roasting or an entire night of non-stop whoring. That’s righteous good entertainment.

I wish there had been a higher quotient of hard core sex, and less giggling. Could have been happy with more descriptive passages on the gang banging, and maybe less on the paddle-beatings, & the consequent puking, pissing and shitting.

It was also interesting having each of the women be realistically zaftig, plump or “worn.”

I lived in a frat some years ago, and this set-up would have been unthinkably fantastic. Love the premise.

TheGraduate88TheGraduate88over 2 years agoAuthor

For the record, I do find it amusing that those who are shrieking about how terrible this is kept reading it. ((chuckles)) Methinks they doth protest overmuch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What’s to say the author is a cuck and wrote another slut/cuck tale. He stayed true to his perverted lifestyle and did his best to glorifying a wanton whore. Nothing new or original. Ridiculous

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheGraduate88@TheGraduate88
1948 Natal Year. 1968 Draftee. 1976 B.S. 1978 M.A. Four decades as a professional planner. Free thinker, part of the sexual revolution, enjoyer of women, strictly heterosexual.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES