All Comments on 'Frau Hilde'

by Cleavage_Explorer

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
MigbirdMigbird3 months ago

Very much like a fairytale and a very erotic one at that. Well wriiten; enjoyed the background. The intense sex captured well the strikingly different MCs, especially Frau Hilda. The story’s obsession with breasts erotic while adding to the fairytale quality of the piece, while the closing strap on scene detracted from the imagery — too much male “fucking” out of character for Frau Hilda who becomes almost predatory but your storyline/imagination. Hope you share more of your creativity.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

After all the insect-y descriptions, you owe us an "... and the spell was finally broken. Frau Hilde transformed back into a lovely vision of youth..."

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very interesting... quite erotic.

Urbanbreaker13Urbanbreaker133 months ago

Very good beginning, there are of course many issues but it was an enjoyable story. Loved the concept of the virgin girl with big boobs and the ugly lesbian antagonist and most of the efforts for descriprion of lovemaking. I thnik it is evident you used AI for some parts, the language feels more 'wooden' and technical at some points, it would be interesting to add your flair more. You need more dialogue and more casual descriptions. Maybe don't divide it to chapters, it ruins the flow. Looking forward for your next story. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I loved it! 80 yr old man. Sexless marriage.

Lili9806Lili98063 months ago

i loved it, very hot and sexy story. Please continue! i want to see Ania make love with Frau Hilde slowly, kissing her, caress and kissing her bony body and lick her hairy pussy, suck her shaggy tits. make pleasure to Frau Hilde

Ania become addicted to Frau Hilde's hairy cunt and cunt juice...omg soo hoot

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved the story of an old woman taking a young woman's virginity using a steel dildo strap on.

Cleavage_ExplorerCleavage_Explorer3 months agoAuthor

A huge thank you to all those who made it until the end and especially to those commenting! :) Please excuse my late response, I am still learning my ropes, but promise to get better!

@Migbird, thank you for your valuable feedback, I will be posting more stories for sure! :)

@Anon, thank you, it sounds it should be almost possible to turn it to a non-erotica fairy tale :)

@Anon, thank you, I am glad you liked :)

@Urbanbreaker13, thank you for your in depth feedback, I will do my best to make good use of it! Please excuse my language and writing skills, I am afraid some of the flair got lost in translation - I will try writing the next story directly in English, and not translate from Polish. I did choose the latter here option here, as the first part of the story required some very specific wording and it was a lot easier for me to start the writing in my native language. Thanks and so glad you liked !!!! :)

@Anon, thanks ! Very happy to satisfy your taste :)

@Lili, thank you so much, splendid my story connected with your kink so well xxxxx

Cleavage_ExplorerCleavage_Explorer3 months agoAuthor

@Anon, thank you, great you liked the story and the old steel dildo strap on :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Exquisite sex that we married women will never feel.

Beejay3Beejay3about 2 months ago

Nice experience for both. Was exhilarating story..lovely for Anita and a great reliving the past for Frau.

Would love to watch that scene!

Thanks

ArkingArkingabout 2 months ago

Thank you for a wonderful story. I love this genre and the concept of the old teaching the young about Sapphic sex appeals to me.

You started with great detail and in my mind's eye, I traveled back in time when Frau Hilde was just a child. As others have said it had a fairytale feel to it.

I am certain it has been pointed out to you that when you want to show a person speaking "Is required," it makes it a bit easier for us to follow.

5***** from me. I encourage you to continue with the story, who knows maybe Ania's friend might join her in visiting Frau Hilde. An old lady cannot have too many young female companions.

Cleavage_ExplorerCleavage_Explorerabout 2 months agoAuthor

Thank you Arking for your favourable feedback!! An intriguing idea with her friend joining, one of my ideas was the possibility of Frau Hilde deciding to "keep" Ania for good :).

Yes, I have already learned the rules for English dialogues the hard way, after my other story was review bombed for the lack of it (is already updated with "" for dialogues). I might need to update this one as well, even with the dialogues being quite limited in this one. Thanks!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCleavage_Explorer@Cleavage_Explorer
Welcome and thank you for checking my profile. After years of roleplaying on the Lit chat, I have recently found the courage to publish some stories as well. It would honour me greatly if you decided to read through any of them. Do not hesitate to share your feedback! I sti...